Subject: [Spridgets] 1960 Bugeye for sale NJ

From: Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 18:31:30 -0400

--===============3032706104593548390==

--0000000000004f5af505c28e28f4

List,
I am not sure if this will come through the list as I haven't had all my
messages come through. If you see this please let me know.

I have listed my 1960 Bugeye for sale as I don't have the time or the room.
It is very fairly priced, at what I paid. The car is here in NJ and I have
a clear title in my name.

Linda
62 Sprite Pinky
60 Bugeye

-- 
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut

--0000000000004f5af505c28e28f4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">List,<div>I am not sure if this will come through the list=
 as I haven&#39;t had all my messages come through. If you see this please =
let me know.</div><div><br></div><div>I have listed my 1960 Bugeye for sale=
 as I don&#39;t have the time or the room. It is very fairly priced, at wha=
t I paid. The car is here in NJ and I have a clear title in my name.=C2=A0<=
/div><div><br></div><div>Linda</div><div>62 Sprite Pinky</div><div>60 Bugey=
e=C2=A0</div><div><br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" =
class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"lt=
r"><span style=3D"font-size:small">&quot;Pay if forward&quot; in honor of F=
rank Clarici III, Spritenut</span><br></div></div></div></div>

--0000000000004f5af505c28e28f4--

--===============3032706104593548390==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============3032706104593548390==--