Subject: [Spridgets] Revisiting car transport companies

From: Richard Ball via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 14:21:25 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2812489525641705883==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0177_01D74803.42C5F3D0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0177_01D74803.42C5F3D0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I know this has been discussed before, but does anybody have any current
recommendations or warnings for car transport companies?  My aunt just
recently passed away from Cancer and my father needs to transport a car from
Flagstaff to the Seattle area.  My Aunt has a beautiful '58 Austin Healey
100/6 that will probably eventually make its way up here, but right now we
need to transport my Grandfathers fully restored '69 VW beetle.  It is not
capable of making the drive at the moment due to sitting during my Aunt's
illness so it will need to transported.  I have looked into options using
U-Haul and have a quote from Reliable Transport of $2083.  I was just
wondering if anyone else had recommendations.

Thanks for any input and sorry for the lack of LBC content.

Rich Ball

'76 Midget

Everett, WA

------=_NextPart_000_0177_01D74803.42C5F3D0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>I know =
this has been discussed before, but does anybody have any current =
recommendations or warnings for car transport companies?&nbsp; My aunt =
just recently passed away from Cancer and my father needs to transport a =
car from Flagstaff to the Seattle area.&nbsp; My Aunt has a beautiful =
&#8217;58 Austin Healey 100/6 that will probably eventually make its way =
up here, but right now we need to transport my Grandfathers fully =
restored &#8217;69 VW beetle.&nbsp; It is not capable of making the =
drive at the moment due to sitting during my Aunt&#8217;s illness so it =
will need to transported.&nbsp; I have looked into options using U-Haul =
and have a quote from Reliable Transport of $2083.&nbsp; I was just =
wondering if anyone else had recommendations.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Thanks =
for any input and sorry for the lack of LBC =
content.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Rich =
Ball<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>&#8217;76 =
Midget<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Everett, =
WA<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></di=
v></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0177_01D74803.42C5F3D0--

--===============2812489525641705883==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============2812489525641705883==--

---

From: Billy Zoom via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 14:29:56 -0700

If you enquire online, be very careful not to contact a broker. Most of the sites online are brokers who will in turn send your info to hundreds of independent truckers who will badger you with text messages every day for about a year. 
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: rich_ball via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 15:03:03 -0700

--===============6886864625671999137==

----_com.samsung.android.email_885331989627300
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_885331989627300
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_885331989627300--

--===============6886864625671999137==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============6886864625671999137==--