Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spritenut

From: David Woerpel via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 11:22:25 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------79AC0B74D77F92153EB5715D
 boundary="------------041416D913991B4BC5780DBB"

--------------041416D913991B4BC5780DBB
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Hi Rick and all,

Good on ya mate for remembering.  Ten years; seems like last week. I 
sent that picture and a paragraph to, if I recall, Vintage Motorsport as 
they had done a recent article.  To do something extra on a tenth seems 
to be de rigueur so I enclose the attached which they printed.  Memories 
came like a Tsunami and I collected a few of the many remembrances that 
flooded the list.  I've attached that as well, starting with an article 
from PDLJMPR Web Magazine with the caveat that for some there will be 
emotions evoked.  It has imperfections but it certainly is an imperfect 
world and in my opinion that's what makes everything perfect.  So gather 
around the campfire, throw in all your "dung forged" tool and 
accessories and hoist one to the one who is in the back of our minds 
every time we have an LBC problem and think, "WWFD"?  You know he'd have 
an answer.  So Chuck, get his car together and out there.  ;-)  The rest 
of us....drive 'em!  To Diane, Tiffany, Frankie, and family. Dad is 
always with those who had the privilege to know him and his exceptional 
family.

And for Paul Asgeirsson, whose tenth was on this past March 22nd. Two 
giants of our world in one year.  "It only goes one way."

Thank you Mark B. and List!

Dave & Terri W.
1959 :{)
1959 MGA 1500
Burlington WI

"Pay It Forward"

On 4/10/2021 8:36 AM, HealeyRick via Spridgets wrote:
> Hard to believe but it will be ten years on April 11 that we lost 
> Frank49198876.jpg
> . Miss his personality, knowledge and kindness.
>
> ------------------------
>
> [email-masked]
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

--------------041416D913991B4BC5780DBB
 boundary="------------F9401E5E5FCAB6566AEB5096"

--------------F9401E5E5FCAB6566AEB5096
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    Hi Rick and all,<br>
    <br>
    Good on ya mate for remembering.  Ten years; seems like last week. 
    I sent that picture and a paragraph to, if I recall, Vintage
    Motorsport as they had done a recent article.  To do something extra
    on a tenth seems to be de rigueur so I enclose the attached which
    they printed.  Memories came like a Tsunami and I collected a few of
    the many remembrances that flooded the list.  I've attached that as
    well, starting with an article from PDLJMPR Web Magazine with the
    caveat that for some there will be emotions evoked.  It has
    imperfections but it certainly is an imperfect world and in my
    opinion that's what makes everything perfect.  So gather around the
    campfire, throw in all your "dung forged" tool and accessories and
    hoist one to the one who is in the back of our minds every time we
    have an LBC problem and think, "WWFD"?  You know he'd have an
    answer.  So Chuck, get his car together and out there.  ;-)  The
    rest of us....drive 'em!  To Diane, Tiffany, Frankie, and family. 
    Dad is always with those who had the privilege to know him and his
    exceptional family.<br>
    <br>
    And for Paul Asgeirsson, whose tenth was on this past March 22nd. 
    Two giants of our world in one year.  "It only goes one way."<br>
    <br>
    Thank you Mark B. and List!<br>
    <br>
    Dave &amp; Terri W.<br>
    1959 :{)<br>
    1959 MGA 1500<br>
    Burlington WI<br>
    <br>
    "Pay It Forward"<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 4/10/2021 8:36 AM, HealeyRick via
      Spridgets wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CAGfzsZfb=[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr"><span style="color:rgb(5,5,5);font-family:&quot;Segoe UI Historic&quot;,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:15px;white-space:pre-wrap">Hard to believe but it will be ten years on April 11 that we lost Frank</span><img
          src="cid:[email-masked]" alt="49198876.jpg"
          class="" width="338" height="253"><br>
        <span style="color:rgb(5,5,5);font-family:&quot;Segoe UI Historic&quot;,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:15px;white-space:pre-wrap">.  Miss his personality, knowledge and kindness.</span><br>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">------------------------

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets">http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets</a>  <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------F9401E5E5FCAB6566AEB5096
 name="49198876.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Disposition: inline;
 filename="49198876.jpg"

--------------F9401E5E5FCAB6566AEB5096--

--------------041416D913991B4BC5780DBB--

--------------79AC0B74D77F92153EB5715D
 name="Frank Doc1.doc"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="Frank Doc1.doc"
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--------------79AC0B74D77F92153EB5715D
 name="Frank.doc"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="Frank.doc"
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--------------79AC0B74D77F92153EB5715D
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--------------79AC0B74D77F92153EB5715D--

---

From: Alan via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 12:31:24 -0400

--===============5902414115065946652==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-3704D5DF-C321-441E-B961-0F505658B9A1
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

A wonderful friend, resource and fellow enthusiast who contributed in so man=
y
ways.=20
Alan

Sent from my iPad

> On Apr 10, 2021, at 12:14, HealeyRick via Spridgets <[email-masked].=
net> wrote:
>=20
> =EF=BB=BF
> Hard to believe but it will be ten years on April 11 that we lost Frank
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/ar=
chive
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/frogey=
[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail-3704D5DF-C321-441E-B961-0F505658B9A1
	type="text/html";
	boundary=Apple-Mail-000767BF-1117-4EC6-B277-D645F772176E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-000767BF-1117-4EC6-B277-D645F772176E
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3D=
utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto">A wonderful friend, resource and fellow ent=
husiast who contributed in so many<div>ways.&nbsp;</div><div>Alan<br><br><di=
v dir=3D"ltr">Sent from my iPad</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br><blockquote type=3D=
"cite">On Apr 10, 2021, at 12:14, HealeyRick via Spridgets &lt;spridgets@aut=
ox.team.net&gt; wrote:<br><br></blockquote></div><blockquote type=3D"cite"><=
div dir=3D"ltr">=EF=BB=BF<div dir=3D"ltr"><span style=3D"color:rgb(5,5,5);fo=
nt-family:&quot;Segoe UI Historic&quot;,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Helvetica,Arial=
,sans-serif;font-size:15px;white-space:pre-wrap">Hard to believe but it will=
 be ten years on April 11 that we lost Frank</span><img alt=3D"49198876.jpg"=
 width=3D"338" height=3D"253" src=3D"cid:ii_knbs827e0"><br><span style=3D"co=
lor:rgb(5,5,5);font-family:&quot;Segoe UI Historic&quot;,&quot;Segoe UI&quot=
;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:15px;white-space:pre-wrap">.  Miss hi=
s personality, knowledge and kindness.</span><br></div>
<span>------------------------</span><br><span></span><br><span>spridgets@au=
tox.team.net</span><br><span></span><br><span>Donate: http://www.team.net/do=
nate.html</span><br><span>Suggested annual donation: $12.75</span><br><span>=
</span><br><span>Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets &nbsp;http=
://autox.team.net/archive</span><br><span></span><br><span>Unsubscribe/Manag=
e: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</span><br=
></div></blockquote></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-000767BF-1117-4EC6-B277-D645F772176E
	name=49198876.jpg;
	x-apple-part-url=ii_knbs827e0
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=49198876.jpg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Id: <ii_knbs827e0>

--Apple-Mail-000767BF-1117-4EC6-B277-D645F772176E--

--Apple-Mail-3704D5DF-C321-441E-B961-0F505658B9A1--

--===============5902414115065946652==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============5902414115065946652==--