Subject: [Spridgets] I am signing off.

From: William Gilbert via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2021 04:22:18 -0700

--===============5979008241375459578==

--000000000000814bcc05bf602549

I joined about 20 years ago and appreciate the help I received on my
Spridget. The car moved on to a good home 10-years ago. Time for me to say
good-bye. Not much wrong with me at 78; just need to part ways while I
still can.
Bill in Corvallis, Oregon

--000000000000814bcc05bf602549
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:large">I j=
oined about 20 years ago and appreciate the help I received on my Spridget.=
 The car moved on to a good home 10-years ago. Time for me to say good-bye.=
 Not much wrong with me at 78; just need to part ways=C2=A0while I still ca=
n.=C2=A0</div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:large">Bill i=
n Corvallis, Oregon</div></div>

--000000000000814bcc05bf602549--

--===============5979008241375459578==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============5979008241375459578==--

---

From: dwoerpel via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 09:55:30 -0500

--===============7884636507485403426==

----_com.samsung.android.email_8912815712289840
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_8912815712289840
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_8912815712289840--

--===============7884636507485403426==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============7884636507485403426==--