Subject: [Spridgets] Spritenut

From: HealeyRick via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 09:36:59 -0400

--===============8363632962261141682==

--000000000000c7df6405bf9e60c8

--000000000000c7df6305bf9e60c7

Hard to believe but it will be ten years on April 11 that we lost Frank[image:
49198876.jpg]
. Miss his personality, knowledge and kindness.

--000000000000c7df6305bf9e60c7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><span style=3D"color:rgb(5,5,5);font-family:&quot;Segoe UI=
 Historic&quot;,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:1=
5px;white-space:pre-wrap">Hard to believe but it will be ten years on April=
 11 that we lost Frank</span><img src=3D"cid:ii_knbs827e0" alt=3D"49198876.=
jpg" width=3D"338" height=3D"253"><br><span style=3D"color:rgb(5,5,5);font-=
family:&quot;Segoe UI Historic&quot;,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,s=
ans-serif;font-size:15px;white-space:pre-wrap">.  Miss his personality, kno=
wledge and kindness.</span><br></div>

--000000000000c7df6305bf9e60c7--

--000000000000c7df6405bf9e60c8
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="49198876.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_knbs827e0>

--000000000000c7df6405bf9e60c8--

--===============8363632962261141682==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============8363632962261141682==--