Subject: [Spridgets] Spridgets at Bathurst

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 20:09:00 +0100

--===============3144121578958228178==

--000000000000de157705bfb72189

I guess the Porsche's were running restrictors (LMAO)!  I wonder how quick
a sprite/midget would be down conrod straight?  With a 4 speed box and a
course with the elevation changes that Bathurst has I bet you can't run a
super high diff ratio and need peak power to be at close to 8K.  So, my
guess is not much more than 132 mph and 136 mph tops.  Anyone know for sure?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bmjrxvRF8Q

--000000000000de157705bfb72189
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>I guess the Porsche&#39;s were running restrictors (L=
MAO)!=C2=A0 I wonder how quick a sprite/midget would be down conrod straigh=
t?=C2=A0 With a 4 speed box and a course with the elevation changes that Ba=
thurst has I bet you can&#39;t run a super high diff ratio and need peak po=
wer to be at close to 8K.=C2=A0 So, my guess is not much more than 132 mph =
and 136 mph tops.=C2=A0 Anyone know for sure?</div><div><br></div><a href=
=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D0bmjrxvRF8Q">https://www.youtube.com/=
watch?v=3D0bmjrxvRF8Q</a><br></div>

--000000000000de157705bfb72189--

--===============3144121578958228178==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============3144121578958228178==--