Subject: [Spridgets] Oil injector

From: David Lieb via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 14:56:16 -0500

--===============2718134359761121872==

--00000000000016296505be9e299d

Not to change the subject or anything, but I have a neighbor at the end of
my block with a truck from 1942 or so. It has lots of grease fittings and
one oil fitting. Like the Morris Minor steering rack on Sprites, it looks
like a grease fitting, but the manual is clear that it gets oil pumped
through that fitting. He would like to do everything by the book, so he is
wondering where to find such a pump. Anyone here know what to call it
and/or where to get one?
Thanks!

--00000000000016296505be9e299d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"auto">Not to change the subject or anything, b=
ut I have a neighbor at the end of my block with a truck from 1942 or so. I=
t has lots of grease fittings and one oil fitting. Like the Morris Minor st=
eering rack on Sprites, it looks like a grease fitting, but the manual is c=
lear that it gets oil pumped through that fitting. He would like to do ever=
ything by the book, so he is wondering where to find such a pump. Anyone he=
re know what to call it and/or where to get one?<br></div><div>Thanks!<br><=
/div>
</div>

--00000000000016296505be9e299d--

--===============2718134359761121872==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============2718134359761121872==--