Subject: [Spridgets] Rallying in England - a long time ago

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 15:51:16 +0000

--===============8544500289080588686==

--0000000000000d606305bb259ce3

Hi List,

Found this on youtube - and don't think I'd see it before though it seems
to have put up a while ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTyNFGhGp5k

Regards

Daniel

--0000000000000d606305bb259ce3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi List,<div><br></div><div>Found this on youtube - and do=
n&#39;t think I&#39;d see it before though it seems to have put up a while =
ago.</div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D=
ZTyNFGhGp5k">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DZTyNFGhGp5k</a><br></div><di=
v><br></div><div>Regards</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Daniel</di=
v></div>

--0000000000000d606305bb259ce3--

--===============8544500289080588686==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============8544500289080588686==--