Subject: [Spridgets] Samco silicone hose update

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 19:08:07 +0000

--===============6562060105162726742==

--00000000000076d08b05bb64b5ff

Hi list,

With the temperature above freezing for the first time in about a week and
not raining (or snowing), I finally got around to visiting Samco silicone
hoses (lunch break from working at home).  At Samco the rubber pattern
hoses are still all strung together as I left them and two of the tools
were present (I'm assured a tidy up will produce the others!).  We agreed a
price for hoses and I can begin to update my paperwork.

What I haven't done yet is get a postal price and I'm sure that will have
jumped up a lot more than hoses prices will have done.  I believe the hoses
will go by volume rather than weight (especially so vertical flow radiator
hoses) and I need to get some Royal Mail prices.  I'll probably also get
some DHL prices as well in case they are cheaper than the Royal Mail.  I'd
even guess shipping will be more than hose prices.

So, give me a bit/lot longer to get this sorted out and think whether you
might want to maximise shipping costs and have both hoses rather than just
the water pump hose (especially you downflow hose guys).  Here's a link if
anyone wants to work out shipping prices!
https://www.royalmail.com/price-finder

Regards

Daniel

--00000000000076d08b05bb64b5ff
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi list,<div><br></div><div>With the temperature above fre=
ezing for the first time in about a week and not raining (or snowing), I fi=
nally got around to visiting Samco silicone hoses (lunch break from working=
 at home).=C2=A0 At Samco the rubber pattern hoses are still all strung tog=
ether as I left them and two of the tools were present (I&#39;m assured a t=
idy up will produce the others!).=C2=A0 We agreed a price for hoses and I c=
an begin to update my paperwork.</div><div><br></div><div>What I haven&#39;=
t done yet is get a postal price and I&#39;m sure that will have jumped up =
a lot more than hoses prices will have done.=C2=A0 I believe the hoses will=
 go by volume rather than weight (especially so vertical flow radiator hose=
s) and I need to get some Royal Mail prices.=C2=A0 I&#39;ll probably also g=
et some DHL prices as well in case they are cheaper than the Royal Mail.=C2=
=A0 I&#39;d even guess shipping will be more than hose prices.</div><div><b=
r></div><div>So, give me a bit/lot longer to get this sorted out and think =
whether you might want to maximise shipping costs and have both hoses rathe=
r than just the water pump hose (especially you downflow hose guys).=C2=A0 =
Here&#39;s a link if anyone wants to work out shipping prices!=C2=A0<a href=
=3D"https://www.royalmail.com/price-finder">https://www.royalmail.com/price=
-finder</a></div><div><br></div><div>Regards</div><div><br></div><div><br><=
/div><div>Daniel</div></div>

--00000000000076d08b05bb64b5ff--

--===============6562060105162726742==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============6562060105162726742==--