Subject: [Spridgets] Hood header rail weight - AHA9052

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 18:50:47 +0000

--===============0272000165409224304==

--000000000000e4829905bb281dea
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi List,

Does anyone have a spare hood header rail (69 onwards) they can weigh for
me?  I'm interested in the weight to see if its a realistic proposition to
have some made in either carbon-fibre or aluminium alloy.  I guess with
steel ones being NLA or =C2=A3256 if you can find a new one it might be a
realistic proposition for a limited number to made.

Thanks

Daniel

--000000000000e4829905bb281dea
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi List,<div><br></div><div>Does anyone have a spare hood =
header rail (69 onwards) they can weigh for me?=C2=A0 I&#39;m interested in=
 the weight to see if its a realistic proposition to have some made in eith=
er carbon-fibre or aluminium alloy.=C2=A0 I guess with steel ones being NLA=
 or =C2=A3256 if you can find a new one it might be a realistic proposition=
 for a limited number to made.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks</div><div><b=
r></div><div><br></div><div>Daniel</div></div>

--000000000000e4829905bb281dea--

--===============0272000165409224304==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============0272000165409224304==--