Subject: [Spridgets] New Haynes manuals won't be available in print

From: Greg Gowins via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 16:14:50 +0000

--===============1387645878304571164==

--000000000000b818bc05b591a88a

https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a34859827/haynes-manuals-will-stop-publishing-new-print-workshop-manuals/

Apparently this will only apply to new manuals they are creating, the back
catalog will still be printed.  But for how long?

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Driftwood, TX

--000000000000b818bc05b591a88a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><a href=3D"https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a34859827/hay=
nes-manuals-will-stop-publishing-new-print-workshop-manuals/">https://www.r=
oadandtrack.com/news/a34859827/haynes-manuals-will-stop-publishing-new-prin=
t-workshop-manuals/</a><br><div><br></div><div>Apparently this will only ap=
ply to new manuals they are creating, the back catalog will still be printe=
d.=C2=A0 But for how long?</div><div><br></div><div>Greg Gowins</div><div>&=
#39;69 Sprite</div><div>Driftwood, TX</div></div>

--000000000000b818bc05b591a88a--

--===============1387645878304571164==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============1387645878304571164==--