Subject: [Spridgets] The manifold that didn't fit

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2020 22:52:03 +0100

--000000000000a066a505ae97ffe2

--000000000000a066a405ae97ffe0

Hi Chuck, List,

Here is the folder of the manifold that didn't fit.  The collector box
looks about the same only here you can see the larger centre pipe sits in
the middle.

You won't see this photo in even the best Spridget books!

Regards

Daniel

--000000000000a066a405ae97ffe0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi Chuck, List,<div><br></div><div>Here is the folder of t=
he manifold=C2=A0that didn&#39;t fit.=C2=A0 The collector box looks about t=
he same only here you can see the larger centre pipe sits in the middle.</d=
iv><div><br></div><div>You won&#39;t see this photo in even the best Spridg=
et books!</div><div><br></div><div>Regards</div><div><br></div><div><br></d=
iv><div>Daniel</div></div>

--000000000000a066a405ae97ffe0--

--000000000000a066a505ae97ffe2
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Doesn't fit LoRes - Copy.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_keq7bx6o0>

--000000000000a066a505ae97ffe2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--000000000000a066a505ae97ffe2--