Subject: [Spridgets] Proper forum?

From: Ken Rudolphy via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 23:54:09 +0000 (UTC)

--===============9162438235054428136==
	boundary="----=_Part_6107050_621976494.1598140449754"

------=_Part_6107050_621976494.1598140449754
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

What is the proper forum for offering parts for sale for MG?

------=_Part_6107050_621976494.1598140449754
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<p dir="ltr">What is the proper forum for offering parts for sale for MG?<br></p>
<div class="device_aol_et_org_dt_dd_quote"></div>
------=_Part_6107050_621976494.1598140449754--

--===============9162438235054428136==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============9162438235054428136==--