Subject: [Spridgets] Seat frames

From: Robert Weeks via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 10:57:01 -0400

--===============8305013496162565167==

--0000000000003dee0a05aae0b9d2

HI All,

I may have asked this before, but I don't remember, so please forgive me if
I have. Does anyone have a source for used spridget seat frames? We're
looking for the 67 - 68 style but really we only need the seat, not the
back if that is the best we can do.

Short of that has anyone fabricated their own frames? I'm assuming
electrical conduit is not the ideal metal, but if anyone could point us in
the right direction I'd appreciate it. My son got my old Midget running,
with new brakes and all but we need a passenger side seat now. Maybe *need*
is a little too strong but he's patched up the floor and a passenger seat
would be nice.

If anyone has one off a parts car please let me know.

Best,

Robert

Robert Weeks
Black Moon Guitars
https://blackmoonguitars.com/

--0000000000003dee0a05aae0b9d2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">HI All,<br><br>I may have asked this before, but I don&#39=
;t remember, so please forgive me if I have. Does anyone have a source for =
used spridget seat frames? We&#39;re looking for the 67 - 68 style but real=
ly we only need the seat, not the back if that is the best we can do.<br><b=
r>Short of that has anyone fabricated their own frames? I&#39;m assuming el=
ectrical conduit is not the ideal metal, but if anyone could point us in th=
e right direction I&#39;d appreciate it. My son got my old Midget running, =
with new brakes and all but we need a passenger side seat now. Maybe *need*=
 is a little too strong but he&#39;s patched up the floor and a passenger s=
eat would be nice.<br><br>If anyone has one off a parts car please=C2=A0let=
 me know.<br><br>Best,<br><br>Robert<div><br><div><div><div dir=3D"ltr" cla=
ss=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr">=
Robert Weeks<div>Black Moon Guitars</div><div><a href=3D"https://blackmoong=
uitars.com/" target=3D"_blank">https://blackmoonguitars.com/</a></div></div=
></div></div></div></div></div>

--0000000000003dee0a05aae0b9d2--

--===============8305013496162565167==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============8305013496162565167==--