Subject: [Spridgets] Off List for awhile

From: Kevin Valentine via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 23:20:22 -0400

--===============0151022706430314233==

--00000000000065571b05a9d179c8

Hey All,

I'll be off the list for a while.  No problems here, just gonna be busy.

If anyone needs anything from me, contact me via;

[email-masked]

Drive 'em if ya got 'em ;)

Kevin V.
Tuscarora, Pa

--00000000000065571b05a9d179c8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hey All,<div><br></div><div>I&#39;ll be off the list for a=
 while.=C2=A0 No problems here, just gonna be busy.</div><div><br></div><di=
v>If anyone needs anything from me, contact me via;</div><div><br></div><di=
v><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">kevinv1275@gmai=
l.com</a></div><div><br></div><div>Drive &#39;em if ya got &#39;em ;)</div>=
<div><br></div><div>Kevin V.</div><div>Tuscarora, Pa</div></div>

--00000000000065571b05a9d179c8--

--===============0151022706430314233==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============0151022706430314233==--