Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Won't Start

From: Rick Fisk via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 19:13:13 -0400

--===============8775998926039252624==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-439390F9-A938-460E-B3C0-2DAE0DD48078
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I already have the original engine and trans.  :-)

When Mike upgraded to a 1275 and ribcase he very generously donated the 948 a=
nd smoothcase to my race car effort.  Mike is in southern California and I l=
ive in Michigan, but at the time my brother-in-law was the president of a na=
tionwide trucking company.  I put everything on a pallet and got it shipped t=
o Michigan for free!  The 948 got me through driver's school and is currentl=
y in my garage undergoing a refresh for duty in my street Bugeye.  The smoot=
hcase lives in a Series 1 Lotus Seven.

Rick

Sent from my keyboard

>> On Jul 1, 2020, at 3:26 PM, CosmicMag1380 via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.=
team.net> wrote:
> =EF=BB=BF
> I give you $500 for before Rick Fisk has a chance to steal it!
>=20
> Kent
>=20
>> On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 10:37 PM Michael MacLean via Spridgets <spridgets=
@autox.team.net> wrote:
>> I finally fixed the brake lights that refused to work on my Bugeye.  Just=
 had my son climb in the trunk and pull a couple of bullet connectors out an=
d put them back in again.  I guess 20 years might see a little corrosion in L=
ucas connectors.  I'm sure you can relate.  After fixing that I installed a n=
ew combination light/ignition switch.  (Chinese junk)  Ready to cruise, or s=
o i thought.  Just got finished washing the car to remove several moths of j=
ust sitting in the garage.  Started it up to take a ride and backed down the=
 driveway.  Let the clutch out to go and the engine quit and will not start.=
  Checked for fuel flow and no problem there.  Got spark.  I just put a new b=
attery in it yesterday, so the engine spins up nicely, but it won't run.  I'=
m starting to get discouraged.
>> Mike MacLean
>>=20
>> Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android
>> ------------------------
>>=20
>> [email-masked]
>>=20
>> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>>=20
>> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/a=
rchive
>>=20
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/cosmi=
[email-masked]
>=20
>=20
> --=20
> Kent
> 1960 Bugeye
> 1983 Garage full of spridget parts!
> 2017 Home built shed full of excess spridget parts!!!
> =20
>=20
> ------------------------
>=20
> [email-masked]
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>=20
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/ar=
chive
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/refisk=
@chartermi.net

--Apple-Mail-439390F9-A938-460E-B3C0-2DAE0DD48078
	type="text/html";
	boundary=Apple-Mail-493210AC-C6A8-4DE1-B1AC-09CF95ED7883
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-493210AC-C6A8-4DE1-B1AC-09CF95ED7883
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3D=
utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto"><div dir=3D"ltr"><meta http-equiv=3D"conten=
t-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8">I already have the original e=
ngine and trans. &nbsp;:-)</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">=
When Mike upgraded to a 1275 and ribcase he very generously donated the 948 a=
nd smoothcase to my race car effort. &nbsp;Mike is in southern California an=
d I live in Michigan, but at the time my brother-in-law was the president of=
 a nationwide trucking company. &nbsp;I put everything on a pallet and got i=
t shipped to Michigan for free! &nbsp;The 948 got me through driver's school=
 and is currently in my garage undergoing a refresh for duty in my street Bu=
geye. &nbsp;The smoothcase lives in a Series 1 Lotus Seven.</div><div dir=3D=
"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Rick</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><br></div><=
div><br><img src=3D"cid:4664AA12-CDDA-4E96-BEE4-8F2D419BEF31"><br><div dir=3D=
"ltr">Sent from my keyboard</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br><blockquote type=3D"ci=
te">On Jul 1, 2020, at 3:26 PM, CosmicMag1380 via Spridgets &lt;spridgets@au=
tox.team.net&gt; wrote:<br><br></blockquote></div><blockquote type=3D"cite">=
<div dir=3D"ltr">=EF=BB=BF<div dir=3D"ltr">I give you $500 for before Rick Fi=
sk has a chance to steal it!<div><br></div><div>Kent</div></div><br><div cla=
ss=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Tue, Jun 30, 202=
0 at 10:37 PM Michael MacLean via Spridgets &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:spridgets@=
autox.team.net">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote=
 class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px sol=
id rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">I finally fixed the brake lights that r=
efused to work on my Bugeye.&nbsp; Just had my son climb in the trunk and pu=
ll a couple of bullet connectors out and put them back in again.&nbsp; I gue=
ss 20 years might see a little corrosion in Lucas connectors.&nbsp; I'm sure=
 you can relate.&nbsp; After fixing that I installed a new combination light=
/ignition switch.&nbsp; (Chinese junk)&nbsp; Ready to cruise, or so i though=
t.&nbsp; Just got finished washing the car to remove several moths of just s=
itting in the garage.&nbsp; Started it up to take a ride and backed down the=
 driveway.&nbsp; Let the clutch out to go and the engine quit and will not s=
tart.&nbsp; Checked for fuel flow and no problem there.&nbsp; Got spark.&nbs=
p; I just put a new battery in it yesterday, so the engine spins up nicely, b=
ut it won't run.&nbsp; I'm starting to get discouraged.<div id=3D"gmail-m_34=
68676610617651238yMail_cursorElementTracker_1593570845736">Mike MacLean<br><=
br><div id=3D"gmail-m_3468676610617651238ymail_android_signature"><a id=3D"g=
mail-m_3468676610617651238ymail_android_signature_link" href=3D"https://go.o=
nelink.me/107872968?pid=3DInProduct&amp;c=3DGlobal_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidE=
mailSig__AndroidUsers&amp;af_wl=3Dym&amp;af_sub1=3DInternal&amp;af_sub2=3DGl=
obal_YGrowth&amp;af_sub3=3DEmailSignature" target=3D"_blank">Sent from AT&am=
p;T Yahoo Mail on Android</a></div></div>------------------------<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">spridgets@auto=
x.team.net</a><br>
<br>
t=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets" rel=3D"noreferr=
er" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets</a>&nbsp; <a h=
ref=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">h=
ttp://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
ts/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://auto=
x.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</a><br>
</blockquote></div><br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" c=
lass=3D"gmail_signature">Kent<br>1960 Bugeye<br>1983 Garage full of spridget=
 parts!<br>2017 Home built shed full of excess spridget parts!!!<br>&nbsp;<b=
r><br></div>
<span>------------------------</span><br><span></span><br><span>spridgets@au=
tox.team.net</span><br><span></span><br><span>Donate: http://www.team.net/do=
nate.html</span><br><span>Suggested annual donation: $12.75</span><br><span>=
</span><br><span>Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets &nbsp;http=
://autox.team.net/archive</span><br><span></span><br><span>Unsubscribe/Manag=
e: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</spa=
n><br></div></blockquote></div></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-493210AC-C6A8-4DE1-B1AC-09CF95ED7883
	name=image2.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=4664AA12-CDDA-4E96-BEE4-8F2D419BEF31
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image2.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Id: <4664AA12-CDDA-4E96-BEE4-8F2D419BEF31>

--Apple-Mail-493210AC-C6A8-4DE1-B1AC-09CF95ED7883--

--Apple-Mail-439390F9-A938-460E-B3C0-2DAE0DD48078--

--===============8775998926039252624==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============8775998926039252624==--

---

From: David Ambrose via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 18:08:47 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2488597696386457894==
 boundary="------------37435495A10E27E0B75F9698"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------37435495A10E27E0B75F9698
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

That's a very green transmission.

On 7/1/2020 4:13 PM, Rick Fisk via Spridgets wrote:
> When Mike upgraded to a 1275 and ribcase he very generously donated 
> the 948 and smoothcase to my race car effort.  Mike is in southern 
> California and I live in Michigan, but at the time my brother-in-law 
> was the president of a nationwide trucking company.  I put everything 
> on a pallet and got it shipped to Michigan for free!  The 948 got me 
> through driver's school and is currently in my garage undergoing a 
> refresh for duty in my street Bugeye.  The smoothcase lives in a 
> Series 1 Lotus Seven.
>
> Rick
>
>
>
> Sent from my keyboard
>
>> On Jul 1, 2020, at 3:26 PM, CosmicMag1380 via Spridgets 
>> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>> 
>> On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 10:37 PM Michael MacLean via Spridgets 
>>
>>     I finally fixed the brake lights that refused to work on my
>>     Bugeye.  Just had my son climb in the trunk and pull a couple of
>>     bullet connectors out and put them back in again.  I guess 20
>>     years might see a little corrosion in Lucas connectors.  I'm sure
>>     you can relate.  After fixing that I installed a new combination
>>     light/ignition switch.  (Chinese junk)  Ready to cruise, or so i
>>     thought.  Just got finished washing the car to remove several
>>     moths of just sitting in the garage.  Started it up to take a
>>     ride and backed down the driveway. Let the clutch out to go and
>>     the engine quit and will not start.  Checked for fuel flow and no
>>     problem there.  Got spark.  I just put a new battery in it
>>     yesterday, so the engine spins up nicely, but it won't run.  I'm
>>     starting to get discouraged.
>>     Mike MacLean
>>
>>     <https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature>
>>     ------------------------
>>
>>
>>     Unsubscribe/Manage:
>>     http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
>>
>>
>>
>> -- 
>> Kent
>> 1960 Bugeye
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
>
> ------------------------
>
> [email-masked]
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

--------------37435495A10E27E0B75F9698
 boundary="------------20A077F6B4607830CEBD9627"

--------------20A077F6B4607830CEBD9627
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>That's a very green transmission.<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 7/1/2020 4:13 PM, Rick Fisk via
      Spridgets wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr">
        <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;
          charset=UTF-8">
        I already have the original engine and trans.  :-)</div>
      <div dir="ltr"><br>
      </div>
      <div dir="ltr">When Mike upgraded to a 1275 and ribcase he very
        generously donated the 948 and smoothcase to my race car effort.
         Mike is in southern California and I live in Michigan, but at
        the time my brother-in-law was the president of a nationwide
        trucking company.  I put everything on a pallet and got it
        shipped to Michigan for free!  The 948 got me through driver's
        school and is currently in my garage undergoing a refresh for
        duty in my street Bugeye.  The smoothcase lives in a Series 1
        Lotus Seven.</div>
      <div dir="ltr"><br>
      </div>
      <div dir="ltr">Rick</div>
      <div dir="ltr">
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div><br>
          <img src="cid:[email-masked]" class=""><br>
          <div dir="ltr">Sent from my keyboard</div>
          <div dir="ltr"><br>
            <blockquote type="cite">On Jul 1, 2020, at 3:26 PM,
              CosmicMag1380 via Spridgets
              <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> wrote:<br>
              <br>
            </blockquote>
          </div>
          <blockquote type="cite">
            <div dir="ltr">
              <div dir="ltr">I give you $500 for before Rick Fisk has a
                chance to steal it!
                <div><br>
                </div>
                <div>Kent</div>
              </div>
              <br>
              <div class="gmail_quote">
                <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Tue, Jun 30, 2020
                  at 10:37 PM Michael MacLean via Spridgets &lt;<a
                    href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                    moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                  wrote:<br>
                </div>
                <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px
                  0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid
                  rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">I finally fixed the
                  brake lights that refused to work on my Bugeye.  Just
                  had my son climb in the trunk and pull a couple of
                  bullet connectors out and put them back in again.  I
                  guess 20 years might see a little corrosion in Lucas
                  connectors.  I'm sure you can relate.  After fixing
                  that I installed a new combination light/ignition
                  switch.  (Chinese junk)  Ready to cruise, or so i
                  thought.  Just got finished washing the car to remove
                  several moths of just sitting in the garage.  Started
                  it up to take a ride and backed down the driveway. 
                  Let the clutch out to go and the engine quit and will
                  not start.  Checked for fuel flow and no problem
                  there.  Got spark.  I just put a new battery in it
                  yesterday, so the engine spins up nicely, but it won't
                  run.  I'm starting to get discouraged.
                  <div
                    id="gmail-m_3468676610617651238yMail_cursorElementTracker_1593570845736">Mike
                    MacLean<br>
                    <br>
                    <div
                      id="gmail-m_3468676610617651238ymail_android_signature"><a
id="gmail-m_3468676610617651238ymail_android_signature_link"
href="https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&amp;c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&amp;af_wl=ym&amp;af_sub1=Internal&amp;af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&amp;af_sub3=EmailSignature"
                        target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">Sent from
                        AT&amp;T Yahoo Mail on Android</a></div>
                  </div>
                  ------------------------<br>
                  <br>
                  <a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                    target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a><br>
                  <br>
                  Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                    rel="noreferrer" target="_blank"
                    moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                  Suggested annual donation: $12.75<br>
                  <br>
                  Archive: <a
                    href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets"
                    rel="noreferrer" target="_blank"
                    moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets</a> 
                  <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive"
                    rel="noreferrer" target="_blank"
                    moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
                  <br>
                  Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]"
                    rel="noreferrer" target="_blank"
                    moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</a><br>
                </blockquote>
              </div>
              <br clear="all">
              <div><br>
              </div>
              -- <br>
              <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature">Kent<br>
                1960 Bugeye<br>
                1983 Garage full of spridget parts!<br>
                2017 Home built shed full of excess spridget parts!!!<br>
                 <br>
                <br>
              </div>
              <span>------------------------</span><br>
              <span></span><br>
              <span><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><br>
              <span></span><br>
              <span>Donate: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br>
              <span>Suggested annual donation: $12.75</span><br>
              <span></span><br>
              <span>Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets">http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets</a>
                 <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a></span><br>
              <span></span><br>
              <span>Unsubscribe/Manage:
                <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</a></span><br>
            </div>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">------------------------

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets">http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets</a>  <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------20A077F6B4607830CEBD9627
 name="image2.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Disposition: inline;
 filename="image2.jpeg"

--------------20A077F6B4607830CEBD9627--

--------------37435495A10E27E0B75F9698--

--===============2488597696386457894==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============2488597696386457894==--

---

From: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 23:28:31 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_1269140_2074142277.1593646111108
	boundary="----=_Part_1269139_1094427238.1593646111066"

------=_Part_1269139_1094427238.1593646111066
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

That was a very strong running 948.=C2=A0 Spent a lot building it.=C2=A0 Th=
e smoothcase transmission actually went back to the UK for a rebuild.=C2=A0=
 I was told a lot of the innards are Morris Minor=C2=A0Mike MacLean

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android=20
=20
  On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 4:13 PM, Rick Fisk via Spridgets<[email-masked]=
eam.net> wrote:   ------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/arc=
hive

[email-masked]
 =20

------=_Part_1269139_1094427238.1593646111066
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

That was a very strong running 948.&nbsp; Spent a lot building it.&nbsp; Th=
e smoothcase transmission actually went back to the UK for a rebuild.&nbsp;=
 I was told a lot of the innards are Morris Minor&nbsp;<div id=3D"yMail_cur=
sorElementTracker_1593646095193">Mike MacLean<br><br><div id=3D"ymail_andro=
id_signature"><a id=3D"ymail_android_signature_link" href=3D"https://go.one=
link.me/107872968?pid=3DInProduct&amp;c=3DGlobal_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEm=
ailSig__AndroidUsers&amp;af_wl=3Dym&amp;af_sub1=3DInternal&amp;af_sub2=3DGl=
obal_YGrowth&amp;af_sub3=3DEmailSignature">Sent from AT&amp;T Yahoo Mail on=
 Android</a></div> <br> <blockquote style=3D"margin: 0 0 20px 0;"> <div sty=
le=3D"font-family:Roboto, sans-serif; color:#6D00F6;"> <div>On Wed, Jul 1, =
2020 at 4:13 PM, Rick Fisk via Spridgets</div><div>&lt;[email-masked]=
.net&gt; wrote:</div> </div> <div style=3D"padding: 10px 0 0 20px; margin: =
10px 0 0 0; border-left: 1px solid #6D00F6;"> ------------------------<br c=
lear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none"><a shape=3D"rect" ymailto=3D"mailto:spridg=
[email-masked]" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">spridgets@auto=
x.team.net</a><br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none">Donate: <a shape=3D"rec=
t" href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" target=3D"_blank">http://www.te=
am.net/donate.html</a><br clear=3D"none">Suggested annual donation: $12.75<=
br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none">Archive: <a shape=3D"rect" href=3D"htt=
p://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets " target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.ne=
t/pipermail/spridgets </a> <a shape=3D"rect" href=3D"http://autox.team.net/=
archive" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br clear=3D"no=
ne"><br clear=3D"none">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a shape=3D"rect" href=3D"http:/=
/autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]" target=
=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/rrengineer.mike=
@att.net</a><br clear=3D"none"> </div> </blockquote></div>
------=_Part_1269139_1094427238.1593646111066--

------=_Part_1269140_2074142277.1593646111108
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Untitled"
Content-ID: <a9c5b9e0-1b8e-4977-8820-8790a00af0ad>

LS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tCgpzcHJpZGdldHNAYXV0b3gudGVhbS5uZXQKCkRvbmF0
ZTogaHR0cDovL3d3dy50ZWFtLm5ldC9kb25hdGUuaHRtbApTdWdnZXN0ZWQgYW5udWFsIGRvbmF0
aW9uOiAkMTIuNzUKCkFyY2hpdmU6IGh0dHA6Ly93d3cudGVhbS5uZXQvcGlwZXJtYWlsL3Nwcmlk
Z2V0cyAgaHR0cDovL2F1dG94LnRlYW0ubmV0L2FyY2hpdmUKClVuc3Vic2NyaWJlL01hbmFnZTog
aHR0cDovL2F1dG94LnRlYW0ubmV0L21haWxtYW4vb3B0aW9ucy9zcHJpZGdldHMvcnJlbmdpbmVl
ci5taWtlQGF0dC5uZXQK

------=_Part_1269140_2074142277.1593646111108
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

------=_Part_1269140_2074142277.1593646111108--