Subject: [Spridgets] Spridget Parts Garage Clearance

From: miniac7--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2020 13:54:15 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_151326_64281515.1591451655343
	boundary="----=_Part_151325_237773180.1591451655337"

------=_Part_151325_237773180.1591451655337
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Fellow Listers,
I have parts as depicted in the attached photos, sourced from a '73 Midget =
(and some from a Bugeye) to clear out of my garage.

Sourced from Midget:pillow dash w/top covercollapsible steering column, cow=
l & keysteering armsdriveshaft w/yokeaccelerator pedal armrear cowl trim bo=
ot lid propshiftier tower ringf & r shocks coil springs heater with hoses a=
nd windscreen vent tubeshandbrake leverseat beltscomplete wiring harnesscro=
ss-flow radiatoralternatorstarterdoor and boot lid hinges and latchescomple=
te 3-wiper assemblypedal box w/ master cylindershydraulic linesspeedometer =
and cablefuel gaugefloor cross-member aluminum coversrear bumpers w/bracket=
sfront bumper bracketsglove box lidrubber floor matsrear license plate carr=
ier w/ lightsmotor mountswater pump pulleyrear wheel hub w/studs
fuel tank supply hoseheadlightsheadlight trim ringsoil cooler w/hoses

Sourced from Bugeye:handbrake assemblyfront A-armsfront drum brakesrear bra=
ke drumsrear brake backing platesstarter motorgeneratorgenerator w/tach dri=
vevoltage regulatorheadlights
If there's something not not listed or clearly indicated in the photos that=
 you might need, please ask.=20
No reasonable offers refused on any of this. Buyer pays shipping.=C2=A0

Howard CollinsVirginia Beach, VA.

------=_Part_151325_237773180.1591451655337
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div class="userEdit" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">Fellow Listers,</span></div>
<div><br></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">I have parts as depicted in the attached photos, sourced from a '73 Midget (and some from a Bugeye) to clear out of my garage.<br></span></div>
<div><br></div>
<div><strong><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">Sourced from Midget:</span></span></strong></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">pillow dash w/top cover</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">collapsible steering column, cowl &amp; key</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">steering arms</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">driveshaft w/yoke</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">accelerator pedal arm</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">rear cowl trim </span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">boot lid prop</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">shiftier tower ring</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">f &amp; r shocks</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"> <span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">coil springs</span></span> </span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">heater with hoses and windscreen vent tubes</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">handbrake lever</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">seat belts</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">complete wiring harness</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">cross-flow radiator</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">alternator</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">starter</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">door and boot lid hinges and latches</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">complete 3-wiper assembly</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">pedal box w/ master cylinders</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">hydraulic lines</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">speedometer and cable</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">fuel gauge</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">floor cross-member aluminum covers</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">rear bumpers w/brackets</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">front bumper brackets</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">glove box lid</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">rubber floor mats</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">rear license plate carrier w/ lights</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">motor mounts</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">water pump pulley</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">rear wheel hub w/studs<br></span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">fuel tank supply hose</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">headlights</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">headlight trim rings</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">oil cooler w/hoses</span></span></div>
<div><br></div>
<div><strong><br></strong></div>
<div><strong><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">Sourced from Bugeye:</span></span></strong></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">handbrake assembly</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">front A-arms</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">front drum brakes</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">rear brake drums</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">rear brake backing plates</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">starter motor</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">generator</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">generator w/tach drive</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">voltage regulator</span></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">headlights</span></span></div>
<div><br></div>
<div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">If there's something not not listed or clearly indicated in the photos that you might need, please ask.</span> </span></div>
<div><br></div>
</div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">No reasonable offers refused on any of this. Buyer pays shipping.&nbsp;<br><br></span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">Howard Collins</span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">Virginia Beach, VA.</span></div>
<div><br></div>
</div>
------=_Part_151325_237773180.1591451655337--

------=_Part_151326_64281515.1591451655343
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Spridget Parts 1.JPG"
Content-ID: <60xvxvLbLz5NEON2iU7a>

------=_Part_151326_64281515.1591451655343
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Spridget Parts 2.JPG"
Content-ID: <Vs7HLT9kAo3zLrxBMyhr>

------=_Part_151326_64281515.1591451655343
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

------=_Part_151326_64281515.1591451655343--