Subject: [Spridgets] More CanAm

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 14:49:03 +0100

--===============3738834104519859767==

--000000000000ab361805a7f775e1

More Youtube viewing  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kidFHfSJhd4&t=1981s
A pity you can find this stuff on DVD like you can some of the Bathurst
years (I do have 1980, 83, 85 (and 88 in the post)

As for Al Holbert - Well I just found a copy of his book on Amazon UK and
bought it for less than a fiver.

Regards

Daniel (back to a mix of DIY, fiction book editing and youtube)

--000000000000ab361805a7f775e1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">More Youtube viewing=C2=A0

<a href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DkidFHfSJhd4&amp;t=3D1981s">htt=
ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DkidFHfSJhd4&amp;t=3D1981s</a>=C2=A0 A pity y=
ou can find this stuff on DVD like you can some of the Bathurst years (I do=
 have 1980, 83, 85 (and 88 in the post)<div><br></div><div>As for=C2=A0Al H=
olbert - Well I just found a copy of his book on Amazon UK and bought it fo=
r less than a fiver.</div><div><br></div><div>Regards</div><div><br></div><=
div>Daniel (back to a mix of DIY, fiction book editing and youtube)</div></=
div>

--000000000000ab361805a7f775e1--

--===============3738834104519859767==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============3738834104519859767==--