Subject: [Spridgets] Brake Lights

From: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 06:33:12 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0780761958604028195==
	boundary="----=_Part_352257_1728890956.1590906792760"

------=_Part_352257_1728890956.1590906792760
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

My Bugeye has been sitting for a few months while I was working on my BN2 r=
estoration and getting my "new to me" MGB GT in shape to be a daily driver.=
=C2=A0 So, I get in the Bugeye tonight to move it out of the garage for a l=
ittle project on the MGB.=C2=A0 Surprise, the brake lights and turn signals=
 have stopped working.=C2=A0 Any ideas before I look at the wiring diagram =
to see I still don't know what's wrong.=C2=A0Mike MacLean

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android
------=_Part_352257_1728890956.1590906792760
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

My Bugeye has been sitting for a few months while I was working on my BN2 restoration and getting my "new to me" MGB GT in shape to be a daily driver.&nbsp; So, I get in the Bugeye tonight to move it out of the garage for a little project on the MGB.&nbsp; Surprise, the brake lights and turn signals have stopped working.&nbsp; Any ideas before I look at the wiring diagram to see I still don't know what's wrong.&nbsp;<div id="yMail_cursorElementTracker_1590906675636">Mike MacLean<br><br><div id="ymail_android_signature"><a id="ymail_android_signature_link" href="https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&amp;c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&amp;af_wl=ym&amp;af_sub1=Internal&amp;af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&amp;af_sub3=EmailSignature">Sent from AT&amp;T Yahoo Mail on Android</a></div></div>
------=_Part_352257_1728890956.1590906792760--

--===============0780761958604028195==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============0780761958604028195==--