Subject: [Spridgets] Badge

From: wjc3--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 11:34:26 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_4445164_374902305.1586691266213
	boundary="----=_Part_4445163_1998758233.1586691266058"

------=_Part_4445163_1998758233.1586691266058
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Chuck,Will this work? john
------=_Part_4445163_1998758233.1586691266058
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><img title="Inline image" alt="Inline image" src="cid:[email-masked]" class="yahoo-inline-image" draggable="false" style="max-width: 800px; width: 100%;" data-id="<[email-masked]>"><br><span></span>Chuck,Will this work? john</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_4445163_1998758233.1586691266058--

------=_Part_4445164_374902305.1586691266213
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="1586691108266blob.jpg"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_Part_4445164_374902305.1586691266213
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

------=_Part_4445164_374902305.1586691266213--