Subject: [Spridgets] Looking for a seat frame

From: Robert Weeks via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 12:22:17 -0400

--===============4067423662752016807==

--000000000000c7136605a37ef457

Does anyone have a spare seat frame from the 65 - 68 style seats in decent
shape that they would be willing to part with for a reasonable sum? We may
be able to weld what we have but I thought I'd see what's out there.

Thanks!

Robert

Robert Weeks
Black Moon Guitars
https://blackmoonguitars.com/

--000000000000c7136605a37ef457
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Does anyone have a spare seat frame from the 65 - 68 style=
 seats in decent shape that they would be willing to part with for a reason=
able sum? We may be able to weld what we have but I thought I&#39;d see wha=
t&#39;s out there.<div><br></div><div>Thanks!<br><br>Robert</div><div><br c=
lear=3D"all"><div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=
=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr">Robert Weeks<div>Black Moon Guitars</=
div><div><a href=3D"https://blackmoonguitars.com/" target=3D"_blank">https:=
//blackmoonguitars.com/</a></div></div></div></div></div></div>

--000000000000c7136605a37ef457--

--===============4067423662752016807==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============4067423662752016807==--