Subject: [Spridgets] April 11th

From: David Woerpel via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 15:09:25 -0500

Howdy folks,

Hope all is well with list members, that's you too Mark!  Assume people 
have been getting a lot of work done on their cars during this period of 
"house arrest".  I'm finally getting around to installing a remote 
clutch bleeder in the Bugeye.  Too many joints creaking and complaining 
contorting myself into the footwell. Does the cellophane under the M/C 
screw top work to prevent all the fluid draining out of the M/C?  I 
forgot the slave is supplied by a hard line.

Also, I pause today to remember our friend and mentor, Frank. Still have 
(always will) the WWFD sticker on my car and tool box. By extension we 
remember Paul A.; another mentor and guru in his own right.  Miss you 
guys.  You taught us well.

Stay safe, stay home and work on your cars and the endless Honey Do list 
our wives keep dreaming up.  Be well friends.

"Pay It Forward"

"It only goes one way"

Dave W
'59 :{)
'59 MGA 1550
Burlington WI
------------------------

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]