Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Progress!

From: Kent McLean via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 15:10:19 -0400

--===============4314108888805085980==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_0341862C-A7DC-4900-9C74-92FDA372F0FB"

--Apple-Mail=_0341862C-A7DC-4900-9C74-92FDA372F0FB
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Bob Kitterer wrote:
> Use an ohm meter to see if the switch is working.  If it is check the =
grounds on.the brake lights.  My experience is that most eclectic  =
problems on LBC?s are a bad ground connection.

If that doesn't pan out, mice and other rodents like to chew through =
wires, especially when a car has been sitting. The don't do it in open =
and obvious places, either. Dang critters.

-
Kent McLean
1956 Austin-Healey 100, BN-2

--Apple-Mail=_0341862C-A7DC-4900-9C74-92FDA372F0FB
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D""><span=
 class=3D"" style=3D"font-family: Palatino-Roman; float: none; display: =
inline !important;">Bob Kitterer wrote:</span><br =
class=3D""><div><blockquote type=3D"cite" class=3D""><div class=3D""><span=
 style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Palatino-Roman; =
font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; float: none; display: inline !important;" class=3D"">Use an ohm =
meter to see if the switch is working. &nbsp;If it is check the grounds =
on.the brake lights. &nbsp;My experience is that most eclectic =
&nbsp;problems on LBC?s are a bad ground connection.</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Palatino-Roman; =
font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;" class=3D""></div></blockquote></div><br class=3D""><div =
class=3D"">If that doesn't pan out, mice and other rodents like to chew =
through wires, especially when a car has been sitting. The don't do it =
in open and obvious places, either. Dang critters.</div><div =
class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">-</div><div =
class=3D"">Kent McLean</div><div class=3D"">1956 Austin-Healey 100, =
BN-2</div><div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_0341862C-A7DC-4900-9C74-92FDA372F0FB--

--===============4314108888805085980==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============4314108888805085980==--