Subject: [Spridgets] Closures, emergency, virus

From: Mark J Bradakis via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 09:46:07 -0600

Yep, things are certainly in turmoil these days, all over the planet.  
But at least for now I will make sure the basic list functions keep on 
keepin' on, as more folks are sitting at home looking for ways to 
entertain, amuse and educate themselves.  And look for parts they can't 
find from closed businesses.

Of course, I'm not getting any younger, will be hitting 66 years old in 
a couple weeks, Team Net will be 29 on the same day, so retirement may 
be just around the corner.  We shall see.  Maybe then I'll have time to 
fix all the problems with the ancient archiving software, better spam 
and security stuff, things like that.

But for now, relax as best you can, enjoy Team Net and stay healthy, my 
friends!

mjb.

------------------------

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]