Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Closures, emergency, virus

From: Rick Fisk via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 12:25:25 -0400

Thanks Mark.  This list has been pretty quiet lately.  Maybe since we are all staying home and our garages are warming up we'll get more list traffic.

Happy Birthday ahead of time!  Hope this mess doesn't screw up your retirement plans.  I'm already retired, but my 401k has taken a large hit.  And I discovered the other day that Spam is up to $2.95 a can!  Gas is $1.49 a gallon here, but we're not supposed to go anywhere.  :-)

Rick

Sent from my keyboard

> On Mar 30, 2020, at 11:48 AM, Mark J Bradakis via Spridgets <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Yep, things are certainly in turmoil these days, all over the planet.  But at least for now I will make sure the basic list functions keep on keepin' on, as more folks are sitting at home looking for ways to entertain, amuse and educate themselves.  And look for parts they can't find from closed businesses.
> 
> Of course, I'm not getting any younger, will be hitting 66 years old in a couple weeks, Team Net will be 29 on the same day, so retirement may be just around the corner.  We shall see.  Maybe then I'll have time to fix all the problems with the ancient archiving software, better spam and security stuff, things like that.
> 
> But for now, relax as best you can, enjoy Team Net and stay healthy, my friends!
> 
> mjb.
> 
> 
> ------------------------
> 
> [email-masked]
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
> 
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive
> 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

------------------------

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

---

From: Larry Macy via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 13:42:46 -0500

--===============8879313227842740737==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_184229BA-4500-481B-B2E9-F45FDD1101C4"

--Apple-Mail=_184229BA-4500-481B-B2E9-F45FDD1101C4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

Mark,

Happy Bonkers Day (I don=E2=80=99t do other B word wishes) After 18 we =
are all forever young.

Thanks for all you have done for the last years to keep this Little (BC) =
community together.

Larry

=E2=80=94=20

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D., LMT
[email-masked]
https://larrythemac.guru
Morrisville, PA

Being human is not about individual survival or escape. It=E2=80=99s a =
team sport. Whatever future humans have, it will be together.
~ douglas rushkoff

> On Mar 30, 2020, at 10:46 AM, Mark J Bradakis via Spridgets =
<[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
> Yep, things are certainly in turmoil these days, all over the planet.  =
But at least for now I will make sure the basic list functions keep on =
keepin' on, as more folks are sitting at home looking for ways to =
entertain, amuse and educate themselves.  And look for parts they can't =
find from closed businesses.
>=20
> Of course, I'm not getting any younger, will be hitting 66 years old =
in a couple weeks, Team Net will be 29 on the same day, so retirement =
may be just around the corner.  We shall see.  Maybe then I'll have time =
to fix all the problems with the ancient archiving software, better spam =
and security stuff, things like that.
>=20
> But for now, relax as best you can, enjoy Team Net and stay healthy, =
my friends!
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  =
http://autox.team.net/archive
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_184229BA-4500-481B-B2E9-F45FDD1101C4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D"">Mark,<div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">Happy=
 Bonkers Day (I don=E2=80=99t do other B word wishes) After 18 we are =
all forever young.</div><div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div =
class=3D"">Thanks for all you have done for the last years to keep this =
Little (BC) community together.</div><div class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">Larry<br class=3D""><div class=3D"">
<div style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">=E2=80=94&nbsp;</div><div =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;"><br class=3D""></div><div style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">Larry B. Macy, =
Ph.D., LMT</div><div style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a></div><div style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;"><a =
href=3D"https://larrythemac.guru" =
class=3D"">https://larrythemac.guru</a></div><div style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">Morrisville, =
PA</div><div style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><br class=3D""></div><div style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">Being human is =
not&nbsp;about individual&nbsp;survival or escape. It=E2=80=99s =
a&nbsp;team sport. Whatever&nbsp;future humans have, it&nbsp;will be =
together.</div><div style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;">~ douglas&nbsp;rushkoff</div>
</div>
<div><br class=3D""><blockquote type=3D"cite" class=3D""><div =
class=3D"">On Mar 30, 2020, at 10:46 AM, Mark J Bradakis via Spridgets =
&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div class=3D""><div class=3D"">Yep, =
things are certainly in turmoil these days, all over the planet.&nbsp; =
But at least for now I will make sure the basic list functions keep on =
keepin' on, as more folks are sitting at home looking for ways to =
entertain, amuse and educate themselves.&nbsp; And look for parts they =
can't find from closed businesses.<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">Of =
course, I'm not getting any younger, will be hitting 66 years old in a =
couple weeks, Team Net will be 29 on the same day, so retirement may be =
just around the corner.&nbsp; We shall see.&nbsp; Maybe then I'll have =
time to fix all the problems with the ancient archiving software, better =
spam and security stuff, things like that.<br class=3D""><br =
class=3D"">But for now, relax as best you can, enjoy Team Net and stay =
healthy, my friends!<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">mjb.<br class=3D""><br =
class=3D""><br class=3D"">------------------------<br class=3D""><br =
class=3D""><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><br class=3D""><br =
class=3D"">Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br class=3D"">Suggested=
 annual donation: $12.75<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">Archive: =
http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets =
&nbsp;http://autox.team.net/archive<br class=3D""><br =
class=3D"">Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]<br =
class=3D""></div></div></blockquote></div><br =
class=3D""></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_184229BA-4500-481B-B2E9-F45FDD1101C4--

--===============8879313227842740737==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============8879313227842740737==--