Subject: [Spridgets] Blasphemy? Or matter-anti matter?

From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 18:19:22 -0500

----_com.lge.email_5828963627441895
	boundary="--_com.lge.email_5828963630704396"

----_com.lge.email_5828963630704396
   charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.lge.email_5828963630704396
   charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.lge.email_5828963630704396--

----_com.lge.email_5828963627441895
	name="20200305_132251_resized.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="20200305_132251_resized.jpg";
 size=610983

----_com.lge.email_5828963627441895
	name="20200305_132310_resized.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="20200305_132310_resized.jpg";
 size=663732

----_com.lge.email_5828963627441895
	name="20200305_140951_resized.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="20200305_140951_resized.jpg";
 size=846286

----_com.lge.email_5828963627441895
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

----_com.lge.email_5828963627441895--

---

From: JMFangio via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 07:50:13 -0600

--===============6379771377856585197==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_ABA3B457-9BED-4DBD-8F21-A062193A2AB1"

--Apple-Mail=_ABA3B457-9BED-4DBD-8F21-A062193A2AB1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

HAH!  Chuck, why not just go whole hog and hook up the Waterator as the =
water pump too!!  ;-)

Lester

> On Mar 5, 2020, at 5:19 PM, crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets =
<[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
> In a wacky I need something now situation the following transpired:
> Building this 1970 MG Midget has been just an amazing experience.  I =
plan to install an internally regulated alternator and the wire harness =
is modified accordingly.   I have 1 alternator currently and it will not =
work.   So I decided to install a bone stock Lucas generator , simply to =
tension the fan belt to make the water pump work.  Great!   I have a =
complete 948 thats siezed , I'll rob those bits and all will be fine.  =
Generator is misding it's pulley!  No problem i have 1 more Lucas =
generator , but DRAT it has a plastic pulley/ fan and a chunk of the =
darn pulley is missing ( hmm what are the chances of that..right?) why =
couldn't the cooling fan be broken and the pulley be ok?   Well this =
morning I had a brain storm!   My 1960 Saab 93F race car has a Bosch =
generator...i have parts for these and some loose bits on the shelf.   =
What are the chances of a german made metric pulley fitting a British =
made non metric armature shaft and key?   It was a tight fit but my 1970 =
Midget project now has a Saab ( SAAB & factory part number cast in =
raised charachters on front of pulley) Bosch pulley on a MG Lucas =
generator simply to tension the fan belt for the engines eventual test =
fire.
> Hmm England & Germany working together....
> It's been one of "those days".....
> This project is slowly coming together.   Presently it has an unknown =
used engine that turns freely which is amazing since it was removed in =
1985 ( removal date was on the piece of petrified duct tape stuck on the =
valve cover!) rom a 1968 car according to the tag riveted to the top off =
the block. =20
> Stories like this I figure are just too odd to not share! =20
> This motor will be removed once I am able to complete the intended =
well massaged 1275 I have been working on for the car. =20
> Chuck
>=20
> Sent from my LG Mobile
> =
<20200305_140951=
_resized.jpg>------------------------
>=20
> [email-masked]
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>=20
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  =
http://autox.team.net/archive
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_ABA3B457-9BED-4DBD-8F21-A062193A2AB1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D"">HAH! =
&nbsp;Chuck, why not just go whole hog and hook up the Waterator as the =
water pump too!! &nbsp;;-)<div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div =
class=3D"">Lester</div><div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div =
class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D""><div><br =
class=3D""><blockquote type=3D"cite" class=3D""><div class=3D"">On Mar =
5, 2020, at 5:19 PM, crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div class=3D"">

<div class=3D"">
    <div style=3D"font-size: 10pt;" class=3D""><div dir=3D"auto" =
class=3D"">In a wacky I need something now situation the following =
transpired:</div><div dir=3D"auto" class=3D"">Building this 1970 MG =
Midget has been just an amazing experience.&nbsp; I plan to install an =
internally regulated alternator and the wire harness is modified =
accordingly.&nbsp; &nbsp;I have 1 alternator currently and it will not =
work.&nbsp; &nbsp;So I decided to install a bone stock Lucas generator , =
simply to tension the fan belt to make the water pump work.&nbsp; =
Great!&nbsp; &nbsp;I have a complete 948 thats siezed , I'll rob those =
bits and all will be fine.&nbsp; Generator is misding it's pulley!&nbsp; =
No problem i have 1 more Lucas generator , but DRAT it has a plastic =
pulley/ fan and a chunk of the darn pulley is missing ( hmm what are the =
chances of that..right?) why couldn't the cooling fan be broken and the =
pulley be ok?&nbsp; &nbsp;Well this morning I had a brain storm!&nbsp; =
&nbsp;My 1960 Saab 93F race car has a Bosch generator...i have parts for =
these and some loose bits on the shelf.&nbsp; &nbsp;What are the chances =
of a german made metric pulley fitting a British made non metric =
armature shaft and key?&nbsp; &nbsp;It was a tight fit but my 1970 =
Midget project now has a Saab ( SAAB &amp; factory part number cast in =
raised charachters on front of pulley) Bosch pulley on a MG Lucas =
generator simply to tension the fan belt for the engines eventual test =
fire.</div><div dir=3D"auto" class=3D"">Hmm England &amp; Germany =
working together....</div><div dir=3D"auto" class=3D"">It's been one of =
"those days".....</div><div dir=3D"auto" class=3D"">This project is =
slowly coming together.&nbsp; &nbsp;Presently it has an unknown used =
engine that turns freely which is amazing since it was removed in 1985 ( =
removal date was on the piece of petrified duct tape stuck on the valve =
cover!) rom a 1968 car according to the tag riveted to the top off the =
block.&nbsp;&nbsp;</div><div dir=3D"auto" class=3D"">Stories like this I =
figure are just too odd to not share!&nbsp;&nbsp;</div><div dir=3D"auto" =
class=3D"">This motor will be removed once I am able to complete the =
intended well massaged 1275 I have been working on for the =
car.&nbsp;&nbsp;</div><div dir=3D"auto" class=3D"">Chuck</div><div =
dir=3D"auto" class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D""><div =
dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font-size:9pt;" class=3D""><i class=3D"">Sent from =
my LG Mobile</i></div></div></div>

</div><span =
id=3D"cid:87E8C36B-A3E0-458E-917B-7252F671F9E2">&lt;20200305_132251_resize=
d.jpg&gt;</span><span =
id=3D"cid:87F347A8-E680-46C3-8ED6-7BC9424E7F4C">&lt;20200305_132310_resize=
d.jpg&gt;</span><span =
id=3D"cid:3334B118-8F60-46E3-88F1-3AE90793CA24">&lt;20200305_140951_resize=
d.jpg&gt;</span>------------------------<br class=3D""><br class=3D""><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><br class=3D""><br =
class=3D"">Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br class=3D"">Suggested=
 annual donation: $12.75<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">Archive: =
http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets =
&nbsp;http://autox.team.net/archive<br class=3D""><br =
class=3D"">Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]<br =
class=3D""></div></blockquote></div><br class=3D""></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_ABA3B457-9BED-4DBD-8F21-A062193A2AB1--

--===============6379771377856585197==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============6379771377856585197==--

---

From: Larry Macy via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 10:55:33 -0600

--===============0412933598955037463==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_B82EEF6C-195E-42F8-A57A-F79F36A47776"

--Apple-Mail=_B82EEF6C-195E-42F8-A57A-F79F36A47776
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

And it all comes together with American ingenuity!!

Larry

=E2=80=94=20

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D., LMT
[email-masked]
https://larrythemac.guru
Morrisville, PA

Being human is not about individual survival or escape. It=E2=80=99s a =
team sport. Whatever future humans have, it will be together.
~ douglas rushkoff

> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_B82EEF6C-195E-42F8-A57A-F79F36A47776
	type="text/html";
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_86489FFF-9B9C-4D8B-8C6C-3228CD64D92A"

--Apple-Mail=_86489FFF-9B9C-4D8B-8C6C-3228CD64D92A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D"">And =
it all comes together with American ingenuity!!<div class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">Larry<br class=3D""><div class=3D"">
<div style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">=E2=80=94&nbsp;</div><div =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;"><br class=3D""></div><div style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">Larry B. Macy, =
Ph.D., LMT</div><div style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a></div><div style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;"><a =
href=3D"https://larrythemac.guru" =
class=3D"">https://larrythemac.guru</a></div><div style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">Morrisville, =
PA</div><div style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><br class=3D""></div><div style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">Being human is =
not&nbsp;about individual&nbsp;survival or escape. It=E2=80=99s =
a&nbsp;team sport. Whatever&nbsp;future humans have, it&nbsp;will be =
together.</div><div style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;">~ douglas&nbsp;rushkoff</div>
</div>
<div><br class=3D""><blockquote type=3D"cite" class=3D""><div =
class=3D"">On Mar 5, 2020, at 5:19 PM, crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets =
&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div class=3D"">

<div class=3D"">

</div><img class=3D"" apple-inline=3D"yes" =
id=3D"5D8882A9-36E2-48EC-B6B0-483889973DBA" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]"><img =
class=3D"" apple-inline=3D"yes" =
id=3D"12489156-8CAE-412F-BA17-A6BC3677E1C3" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]"><img =
class=3D"" apple-inline=3D"yes" =
id=3D"4BDD99CA-ABC0-40CF-A036-FA1FA89AFFA7" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]">---------=
---------------<br class=3D""><br class=3D""><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><br class=3D""><br =
class=3D"">Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br class=3D"">Suggested=
 annual donation: $12.75<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">Archive: =
http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets =
&nbsp;http://autox.team.net/archive<br class=3D""><br =
class=3D"">Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]<br =
class=3D""></div></blockquote></div><br class=3D""></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_86489FFF-9B9C-4D8B-8C6C-3228CD64D92A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=20200305_132251_resized.jpeg
	name="20200305_132251_resized.jpeg"
Content-Id: <[email-masked]>

--Apple-Mail=_86489FFF-9B9C-4D8B-8C6C-3228CD64D92A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=20200305_132310_resized.jpeg
	name="20200305_132310_resized.jpeg"
Content-Id: <[email-masked]>

--Apple-Mail=_86489FFF-9B9C-4D8B-8C6C-3228CD64D92A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=20200305_140951_resized.jpeg
	name="20200305_140951_resized.jpeg"
Content-Id: <[email-masked]>

--Apple-Mail=_86489FFF-9B9C-4D8B-8C6C-3228CD64D92A--

--Apple-Mail=_B82EEF6C-195E-42F8-A57A-F79F36A47776--

--===============0412933598955037463==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============0412933598955037463==--