Subject: [Spridgets] Spare Wheel hold down

From: Mark Haynes via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2020 13:12:43 -0700

--===============1459053768982667584==

--000000000000286ae9059e2a3cb7

Hey I'm sorry guys,
I promised Jim that I'd send him the hold down as I have one of each that I
will never use since I sold the MKII. I've been remiss in doing so (they
are sitting right out in the open) SO, Jim, If  you'd send me your contact
(for shipping) I'lll get you both the wire and steel wheel versions and you
can use whichever works.

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way- Pay It Forward

--000000000000286ae9059e2a3cb7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Hey I&#39;m sorry guys,</div><div> I promised Jim tha=
t I&#39;d send him the hold down as I have one of each that I will never us=
e since I sold the MKII. I&#39;ve been remiss in doing so (they are sitting=
 right out in the open) SO, Jim, If=C2=A0 you&#39;d send me your contact (f=
or shipping) I&#39;lll get you both the wire and steel wheel versions and y=
ou can use whichever works.</div><div><br></div><div><div><div dir=3D"ltr" =
class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"lt=
r"><div>Mark Haynes<br></div>It only goes one way- Pay It Forward<br></div>=
</div></div></div></div>

--000000000000286ae9059e2a3cb7--

--===============1459053768982667584==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============1459053768982667584==--