Subject: [Spridgets] Birth of a project, well a small one, not a whole car

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 20:01:10 +0000

--000000000000e54913059edf22e5

--000000000000e54911059edf22e3

Hi list,

I enjoyed making my mirror bracket so much I'm going to make another which
will put the mirror slightly further away from the car bodywork and
hopefully reduce drag very slightly.  Some sheet aluminum is on order (from
ebay).

But then another old idea resurfaced and some inexpensive ebay purchases
moved it on slightly.  Progress and thus updates will be slow.  Here is the
first photo

Regards

Daniel

--000000000000e54911059edf22e3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi list,<div><br></div><div>I enjoyed making my mirror bra=
cket so much=C2=A0I&#39;m going to make another which will put the mirror s=
lightly further away from the car bodywork and hopefully reduce drag very s=
lightly.=C2=A0 Some sheet aluminum is on order (from ebay).</div><div><br><=
/div><div>But then another old idea resurfaced and some inexpensive ebay pu=
rchases moved it on slightly.=C2=A0 Progress and thus updates will be slow.=
=C2=A0 Here is the first photo</div><div><br></div><div>Regards</div><div><=
br></div><div><br></div><div>Daniel</div></div>

--000000000000e54911059edf22e3--

--000000000000e54913059edf22e5
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="WP_20200218_19_49_20_Pro.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_k6sb6uwh0>

--000000000000e54913059edf22e5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--000000000000e54913059edf22e5--