Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye Headlight Combo Switch

From: Mark Haynes via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2020 13:09:11 -0700

--===============0540536649660584120==

--0000000000006e29c7059e2a2fd9

I bought a Green boxed Lucas (not sure if that is new or old) off of Ebay
for mine. I found that the Repop Bezel didn't fit, so I've still got the
original knob, hard to read, but its original. I don't know if this helps
or not.
Mark Haynes
It only goes one way- Pay It Forward

[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>>

Has anyone replaced their Bugeye headlight combination switch with one of
the repops from Moss, Vicky Brit, etc. ?? My original switch was rebuilt by
myself when I restored the car in 1999.? The contacts inside are getting
iffy.? I have to jiggle the outer knob to make the headlights come on.? If
I hit a bump in the road the lights go out sometimes.Mike MacLean

--0000000000006e29c7059e2a2fd9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I bought a Green boxed Lucas (not sure if that is new or o=
ld) off of Ebay for mine. I found that the Repop Bezel didn&#39;t fit, so I=
&#39;ve still got the original knob, hard to read, but its original. I don&=
#39;t know if this helps or not.<br clear=3D"all"><div><div><div dir=3D"ltr=
" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"=
ltr"><div>Mark Haynes<br></div>It only goes one way- Pay It Forward</div><d=
iv dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><a href=3D"mailto:1022216095.3036=
[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">.303610.1581209704192@ma=
il.yahoo.com</a>&gt;<br>
<br>
Has anyone replaced their Bugeye headlight combination switch with one=20
of the repops from Moss, Vicky Brit, etc. ?? My original switch was=20
rebuilt by myself when I restored the car in 1999.? The contacts inside=20
are getting iffy.? I have to jiggle the outer knob to make the=20
headlights come on.? If I hit a bump in the road the lights go out=20
sometimes.Mike MacLean<br>

</div></div></div></div></div>

--0000000000006e29c7059e2a2fd9--

--===============0540536649660584120==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============0540536649660584120==--