Subject: [Spridgets] Sprite Mirror bracket

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 18:26:03 +0000

--000000000000da11920596613718

--000000000000da118e0596613716

Hi List,

I've just finished making my first mirror bracket.  Well actually it's the
second because I abandoned the first one part finished as it wasn't quite
right.  I'm pleased with the end result but I'll be making another one as
this one isn't quite perfect.  Yep, it does stick out a bit from the
bodywork (just under 3 inches) but its supposed to because being close to
the car's bodywork makes it much less aerodynamic (air sees a bigger bulge
than the actual mirror).  Very wet here so it may be a week before it gets
road tested - the worst that can happen is that it vibrates and I need to
use thicker aluminum sheet (this was 1.2mm) or stainless steel sheet.

Photos attached.

Regards

--000000000000da118e0596613716
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi List,<div><br><div><div>I&#39;ve just finished making m=
y first mirror bracket.=C2=A0 Well actually it&#39;s the second because I a=
bandoned the first one part finished as it wasn&#39;t quite right.=C2=A0 I&=
#39;m pleased with the end result but I&#39;ll be making another one as thi=
s one isn&#39;t quite perfect.=C2=A0 Yep, it does stick out a bit from the =
bodywork (just under 3 inches) but its supposed to because being close to t=
he car&#39;s bodywork makes it much less aerodynamic (air sees a bigger bul=
ge than the actual mirror).=C2=A0 Very wet here so it may be a week before =
it gets road tested - the worst that can happen is that it vibrates and I n=
eed to use thicker aluminum sheet (this was 1.2mm) or stainless steel sheet=
.</div><div><br></div><div>Photos attached.</div><div><br></div><div>Regard=
s</div></div><div><br></div></div></div>

--000000000000da118e0596613716--

--000000000000da11920596613718
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="WP_20191102_16_53_21_Pro.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_k2hw4don1>

--000000000000da11920596613718
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="WP_20191102_16_53_08_Pro.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_k2hw4dnm0>

--000000000000da11920596613718
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--000000000000da11920596613718--