Subject: [Spridgets] Thermostat

From: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 18:47:27 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1951020530278071417==
	boundary="----=_Part_6572831_1323952643.1570733247159"

------=_Part_6572831_1323952643.1570733247159
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

The cooler weather is coming, even here is Southern California.=C2=A0 I thi=
nk my thermostat is acting up because the car will run cool for a while and=
 then it will overheat a little.=C2=A0 All of a sudden it is running cool a=
gain.=C2=A0 I just pulled the engine to swap transmissions and of course th=
ere are a few easy to deal with issues, but overheating is one that was not=
 there prior to swapping trans missions. What temp thermostat should I put =
in my 1275 Bugeye?=C2=A0 Is the sliding sleeve type worth the money?Mike Ma=
cLean

------=_Part_6572831_1323952643.1570733247159
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:times new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">The cooler weather is coming, even here is Southern California.&nbsp; I think my thermostat is acting up because the car will run cool for a while and then it will overheat a little.&nbsp; All of a sudden it is running cool again.&nbsp; I just pulled the engine to swap transmissions and of course there are a few easy to deal with issues, but overheating is one that was not there prior to swapping trans missions. What temp thermostat should I put in my 1275 Bugeye?&nbsp; Is the sliding sleeve type worth the money?</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Mike MacLean<br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_6572831_1323952643.1570733247159--

--===============1951020530278071417==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============1951020530278071417==--