Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sprites for 1963 Sebring

From: JohnD via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 13:00:22 -0400

--===============8491281030479358823==

--00000000000012b8ee058f112e9f

I still have most of the Paul A kit. It has not been 100% perfect but I
have been really satisfied with it. Appreciate the "say hello to Frank"
quip!
John Deikis
*Driving in the past lane!*
JohnsfollyVintageRacing <http://www.johnsfolly.webs.com>

--00000000000012b8ee058f112e9f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I still have most of the Paul A kit. It has not been 100% =
perfect but I have been really satisfied with it. Appreciate the &quot;say =
hello to Frank&quot; quip!<br clear=3D"all"><div><div><div dir=3D"ltr" clas=
s=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div><font face=3D=
"&#39;arial black&#39;, sans-serif" color=3D"#660000">John Deikis<br></font=
></div><div><i><font color=3D"#660000"><b>Driving in the past lane!</b></fo=
nt></i></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.johnsfolly.webs.com" target=3D"_bla=
nk">JohnsfollyVintageRacing</a>=C2=A0</div></div></div></div></div>

--00000000000012b8ee058f112e9f--

--===============8491281030479358823==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============8491281030479358823==--