Subject: [Spridgets] Wild West OSHIT

From: Mark Haynes via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 13:21:14 -0600

--===============3620995246489333161==

--0000000000004311c6058de566f4

This weekend there will be four (yes only 4) of us putting the finishing
touches on Jim Johnson's Frank (68 Sprite) We've got a fairly long list of
things to do, but it looks mostly manageable. If anyone is Jonesing for a
road trip with Spridget work involved, you're more than welcome to jump on
in.
We'll be in Jim's garage in Dodge City from Friday until Sunday noon or so,
so come on down (as they used to say) and lend a hand or moral or immoral
support as desired, many hands make light work!
Mark Haynes
It only goes one way- Pay It Forward

--0000000000004311c6058de566f4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>This weekend there will be four (yes only 4) of us pu=
tting the finishing touches on Jim Johnson&#39;s Frank (68 Sprite) We&#39;v=
e got a fairly long list of things to do, but it looks mostly manageable. I=
f anyone is Jonesing for a road trip with Spridget work involved, you&#39;r=
e more than welcome to jump on in. <br></div><div>We&#39;ll be in Jim&#39;s=
 garage in Dodge City from Friday until Sunday noon or so, so come on down =
(as they used to say) and lend a hand or moral or immoral support as desire=
d, many hands make light work! </div><div><div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gm=
ail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Mar=
k Haynes<br></div>It only goes one way- Pay It Forward<br></div></div></div=
></div></div>

--0000000000004311c6058de566f4--

--===============3620995246489333161==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============3620995246489333161==--