Subject: [Spridgets] Tacho help, please

From: HealeyRick via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 13:32:27 -0400

--===============4465587221166973460==

--000000000000145b93058d7f4c76

The tach on my bugeye will register from 0-1000 rpm and then stop no matter
what the engine revs are.  The cable from the tach drivie is turning.
Possible causes and advice?

Thanks,
Rick Neville

--000000000000145b93058d7f4c76
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">The tach on my bugeye will register from 0-1000 rpm and th=
en stop no matter what the engine revs are.=C2=A0 The cable from the tach d=
rivie is turning.=C2=A0 Possible causes and advice?<div><br></div><div>Than=
ks,</div><div>Rick Neville</div></div>

--000000000000145b93058d7f4c76--

--===============4465587221166973460==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============4465587221166973460==--