Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Auto Experts: Not LBC but stupid fuseable link needed for my truck..ugh.

From: Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 05:18:12 -0400

--===============8821505111535762149==

--0000000000002a6c11058b1ce5bf

List,
I was able to buy the last handmade fuseable link for my mini truck and she
is back to being my daily driver. I learned a lot and grateful for the
knowledge. I bought it from Lynchburg Nissan as one of the parts guys was
making them for years being an owner of a Nissan mini truck too!. He gave
me instructions to make them too as they are metric links. I saw a burn on
one of my connectors and I'm sure it was because the ac hose lays onto it
and presses into the battery terminal being someone clamped a rubber gasket
onto the battery terminal. I'll make a few soon so I can get them to those
in need being it is somewhat common on these old trucks.
Thanks as always for your continued support on all car stuff,
Linda

62 California Sprite "Pinky"

On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 10:18 AM Linda Grunthaner <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> List,
> I have exhausted all sites stores and groups for this nasty bugger called
> a fuseable link which to me is just a wire. I'll make one after I exhaust
> all other efforts but prefer not to open up my wiring harness and solder in.
>
> I need this "looks like" image in link, 5 wires called fuseable links
> which to me is just a thinner than connected to wire at 6" long:
>
> Why can't I just use wire that is 6" long (I read they need to be 6" long)
> and just the 4 gauges smaller than what they go into? At the very bottom is
> a nice youtube of a guy soldering them in and he made the most sense.
>
> What did MG and Austin Healey do to not require them in our Spridgets?
> Many thanks as always school me on what Spridgets use to not need these.
> Linda
> 62 California Sprite "Pinky"
> Knowledge is power, repairs are a PITA : )
>
>
> http://datnissparts.com/fusible-link-assy-for-datsun-nissan-720-pickup-24022-10w00-can-replace-24022-06w11/
>
> This site from Autozone shows how to make one:
> link
>
>
> https://www.autozone.com/repairguides/Nissan-Pick-ups-and-Pathfinder-1970-1988/CIRCUIT-PROTECTION/Fusible-Link/_/P-0900c1528004f5e4
>
> I guess I can get them in every color so I don't end up confused on my
> harness:
>
> https://www.oreillyauto.com/shop/b/lighting---electrical-16777/fuses-16615/fusible-link--universal--17516/12af23bde667
>
>
> Youtube a guy solders in his own.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SpsSRGfDQI
>
>
> --
> "Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut
>

-- 
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut

--0000000000002a6c11058b1ce5bf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr">List,<div>I was able to buy the last hand=
made fuseable link for my mini truck and she is back to being my daily driv=
er. I learned a lot and grateful for the knowledge. I bought it from Lynchb=
urg Nissan as one of the parts guys was making them for years being an owne=
r of a Nissan mini truck too!. He gave me instructions to make them too as =
they are metric links. I saw a burn on one of my connectors and I&#39;m sur=
e it was because the ac hose lays onto it and presses into the battery term=
inal being someone clamped a rubber gasket onto the battery terminal. I&#39=
;ll make a few soon so I can get them to those in need being it is somewhat=
 common on these old trucks.</div><div>Thanks as always for your continued =
support on all car stuff,</div><div>Linda</div><div><br></div><div>62 Calif=
ornia Sprite &quot;Pinky&quot;</div></div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quo=
te"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 10:18 AM =
Linda Grunthaner &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">grunthaner@gma=
il.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"m=
argin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left-width:1px;border-left-style:solid;borde=
r-left-color:rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div dir=3D"ltr">List,<div>=
I have exhausted all sites stores and groups for this nasty bugger called a=
 fuseable link which to me is just a wire. I&#39;ll make one after I exhaus=
t all other efforts but prefer not to open up my wiring harness and solder =
in.</div><div><br></div><div>I need this &quot;<span style=3D"color:rgb(56,=
56,56);font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Ro=
boto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&=
quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px">looks like&quot; image=
 in link, 5 wires called fuseable links which to me is just a thinner than =
connected to wire at 6&quot; long:</span></div><div><span style=3D"color:rg=
b(56,56,56);font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quo=
t;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&qu=
ot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px"><br></span></div>=
<div><span style=3D"color:rgb(56,56,56);font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacS=
ystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sa=
ns&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-=
size:14px">Why can&#39;t I just use wire that is 6&quot; long (I read they =
need to be 6&quot; long) and just the 4 gauges smaller than what they go in=
to? At the very bottom is a nice youtube of a guy soldering them in and he =
made the most sense.</span></div><div><span style=3D"color:rgb(56,56,56);fo=
nt-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxyg=
en,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helv=
etica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px"><br></span></div><div><span sty=
le=3D"color:rgb(56,56,56);font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quo=
t;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot=
;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px">Wha=
t did MG and Austin Healey do to not require them in our Spridgets?</span><=
/div><div><font color=3D"#383838" face=3D"-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont=
, Segoe UI, Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Fira Sans, Droid Sans, Helve=
tica Neue, sans-serif"><span style=3D"font-size:14px">Many thanks as always=
 school me on what Spridgets use to not need these.</span></font></div><div=
><font color=3D"#383838" face=3D"-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe U=
I, Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Fira Sans, Droid Sans, Helvetica Neue=
, sans-serif"><span style=3D"font-size:14px">Linda</span></font></div><div>=
<font color=3D"#383838" face=3D"-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI=
, Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Fira Sans, Droid Sans, Helvetica Neue,=
 sans-serif"><span style=3D"font-size:14px">62 California Sprite &quot;Pink=
y&quot;</span></font></div><div><font color=3D"#383838" face=3D"-apple-syst=
em, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Fira S=
ans, Droid Sans, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif"><span style=3D"font-size:14px"=
>Knowledge is power, repairs are a PITA : )</span></font></div><div style=
=3D"margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;line-height:1.57143em;font-family:-ap=
ple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Can=
tarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&qu=
ot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;color:rgb(56,56,56)"><br clear=3D"none"></div=
><div style=3D"margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;line-height:1.57143em;font=
-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen=
,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvet=
ica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;color:rgb(56,56,56)"><a href=3D"ht=
tp://datnissparts.com/fusible-link-assy-for-datsun-nissan-720-pickup-24022-=
10w00-can-replace-24022-06w11/" shape=3D"rect" style=3D"color:rgb(4,122,198=
);margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;line-height:1.57143em" target=3D"_blank=
">http://datnissparts.com/fusible-link-assy-for-datsun-nissan-720-pickup-24=
022-10w00-can-replace-24022-06w11/</a><br clear=3D"none"></div><div><br></d=
iv><div>This site from Autozone shows how to make one:</div><div><div style=
=3D"margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;line-height:1.57143em;font-family:-ap=
ple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Can=
tarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&qu=
ot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;color:rgb(56,56,56)">link</div><div style=3D"=
margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;line-height:1.57143em;font-family:-apple-=
system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantare=
ll,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,=
sans-serif;font-size:14px;color:rgb(56,56,56)"><br clear=3D"none"></div><di=
v style=3D"margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;line-height:1.57143em;font-fam=
ily:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubu=
ntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica =
Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;color:rgb(56,56,56)"><a href=3D"https:=
//www.autozone.com/repairguides/Nissan-Pick-ups-and-Pathfinder-1970-1988/CI=
RCUIT-PROTECTION/Fusible-Link/_/P-0900c1528004f5e4" shape=3D"rect" style=3D=
"margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;line-height:1.57143em;color:rgb(4,122,19=
8)" target=3D"_blank">https://www.autozone.com/repairguides/Nissan-Pick-ups=
-and-Pathfinder-1970-1988/CIRCUIT-PROTECTION/Fusible-Link/_/P-0900c1528004f=
5e4</a><br clear=3D"none"></div><div style=3D"margin:0px;padding:0px;border=
:0px;line-height:1.57143em;font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&qu=
ot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quo=
t;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;col=
or:rgb(56,56,56)"><br></div><div style=3D"margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px=
;line-height:1.57143em;font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;S=
egoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Dr=
oid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;color:r=
gb(56,56,56)">I guess I can get them in every color so I don&#39;t end up c=
onfused on my harness:</div><div style=3D"margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px=
;line-height:1.57143em;font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;S=
egoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Dr=
oid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;color:r=
gb(56,56,56)"><a href=3D"https://www.oreillyauto.com/shop/b/lighting---elec=
trical-16777/fuses-16615/fusible-link--universal--17516/12af23bde667" targe=
t=3D"_blank">https://www.oreillyauto.com/shop/b/lighting---electrical-16777=
/fuses-16615/fusible-link--universal--17516/12af23bde667</a>=C2=A0=C2=A0<br=
></div><div style=3D"margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;line-height:1.57143e=
m;font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,=
Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;=
Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;color:rgb(56,56,56)"><br></d=
iv><div style=3D"margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;line-height:1.57143em;fo=
nt-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxyg=
en,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helv=
etica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;color:rgb(56,56,56)">Youtube a g=
uy solders in his own.</div><div style=3D"margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px=
;line-height:1.57143em;font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;S=
egoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Dr=
oid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;color:r=
gb(56,56,56)"><a href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-SpsSRGfDQI" tar=
get=3D"_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-SpsSRGfDQI</a>=C2=A0=C2=
=A0<br></div><div style=3D"margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;line-height:1.=
57143em;font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,R=
oboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,=
&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;color:rgb(56,56,56)"><=
br clear=3D"none"></div><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gma=
il-m_6846896261101352628gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><span style=3D"fo=
nt-size:small">&quot;Pay if forward&quot; in honor of Frank Clarici III, Sp=
ritenut</span><br></div></div></div></div>
</blockquote></div><br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr"=
 class=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><span style=3D"font-size:small"=
>&quot;Pay if forward&quot; in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut</span>=
<br></div></div>

--0000000000002a6c11058b1ce5bf--

--===============8821505111535762149==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============8821505111535762149==--

---

From: Tom Springer via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 13:03:13 -0700 (PDT)

--===============2813458169934225005==
	boundary="----=_Part_479041_1886639617.1560456194266"

------=_Part_479041_1886639617.1560456194266
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hmm...tell me more. I have a 2013 Nissan Frontier and recently the radio, mirrors, rear defog, and two power terminals went dead...not the fuses. I read the term fuseable link while searching the 'net, but the local dealer had no idea what I was talking about.
Tom

> On June 12, 2019 at 2:18 AM Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>     List,
>     I was able to buy the last handmade fuseable link for my mini truck and she is back to being my daily driver. I learned a lot and grateful for the knowledge. I bought it from Lynchburg Nissan as one of the parts guys was making them for years being an owner of a Nissan mini truck too!. He gave me instructions to make them too as they are metric links. I saw a burn on one of my connectors and I'm sure it was because the ac hose lays onto it and presses into the battery terminal being someone clamped a rubber gasket onto the battery terminal. I'll make a few soon so I can get them to those in need being it is somewhat common on these old trucks.
>     On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 10:18 AM Linda Grunthaner < [email-masked] mailto:[email-masked] > wrote:
> 
>         > >         List,
> >         I have exhausted all sites stores and groups for this nasty bugger called a fuseable link which to me is just a wire. I'll make one after I exhaust all other efforts but prefer not to open up my wiring harness and solder in.
> > 
> >         I need this " looks like" image in link, 5 wires called fuseable links which to me is just a thinner than connected to wire at 6" long:
> > 
> >         Why can't I just use wire that is 6" long (I read they need to be 6" long) and just the 4 gauges smaller than what they go into? At the very bottom is a nice youtube of a guy soldering them in and he made the most sense.
> > 
> >         I guess I can get them in every color so I don't end up confused on my harness:
>     Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>     Suggested annual donation: $12.75
> 
>     Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
> 

------=_Part_479041_1886639617.1560456194266
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html><head>
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
</head><body>Hmm...tell me more.  I have a 2013 Nissan Frontier and recently the radio, mirrors, rear defog, and two power terminals went dead...not the fuses.  I read the term fuseable link while searching the &#39;net, but the local dealer had no idea what I was talking about.<br>Tom<br><br>
<blockquote type="cite">
  On June 12, 2019 at 2:18 AM Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets &#60;[email-masked]&#62; wrote:
 <br>
 <br>
 <div dir="ltr">
  <div dir="ltr">
   List,
   <div>
    I was able to buy the last handmade fuseable link for my mini truck and she is back to being my daily driver. I learned a lot and grateful for the knowledge. I bought it from Lynchburg Nissan as one of the parts guys was making them for years being an owner of a Nissan mini truck too!. He gave me instructions to make them too as they are metric links. I saw a burn on one of my connectors and I&#39;m sure it was because the ac hose lays onto it and presses into the battery terminal being someone clamped a rubber gasket onto the battery terminal. I&#39;ll make a few soon so I can get them to those in need being it is somewhat common on these old trucks.
   </div>
   <div>
    Thanks as always for your continued support on all car stuff,
   </div>
   <div>
    Linda
   </div>
   <div>
    <br>
   </div>
   <div>
    62 California Sprite &#34;Pinky&#34;
   </div>
  </div>
 </div>
 <br>
 <div class="gmail_quote">
  <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">
   On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 10:18 AM Linda Grunthaner &#60;
   <a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&#62; wrote:
   <br>
  </div>
  <blockquote class="gmail_quote">
   <div dir="ltr">
    List,
    <div>
     I have exhausted all sites stores and groups for this nasty bugger called a fuseable link which to me is just a wire. I&#39;ll make one after I exhaust all other efforts but prefer not to open up my wiring harness and solder in.
    </div>
    <div>
     <br>
    </div>
    <div>
     I need this &#34;
     <span style="color: rgb(56,56,56); font-family: -apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">looks like&#34; image in link, 5 wires called fuseable links which to me is just a thinner than connected to wire at 6&#34; long:</span>
    </div>
    <div>
     <span style="color: rgb(56,56,56); font-family: -apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif; font-size: 14px;"><br></span>
    </div>
    <div>
     <span style="color: rgb(56,56,56); font-family: -apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Why can&#39;t I just use wire that is 6&#34; long (I read they need to be 6&#34; long) and just the 4 gauges smaller than what they go into? At the very bottom is a nice youtube of a guy soldering them in and he made the most sense.</span>
    </div>
    <div>
     <span style="color: rgb(56,56,56); font-family: -apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif; font-size: 14px;"><br></span>
    </div>
    <div>
     <span style="color: rgb(56,56,56); font-family: -apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">What did MG and Austin Healey do to not require them in our Spridgets?</span>
    </div>
    <div>
     <font color="#383838" face="-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Fira Sans, Droid Sans, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 14px;">Many thanks as always school me on what Spridgets use to not need these.</span></font>
    </div>
    <div>
     <font color="#383838" face="-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Fira Sans, Droid Sans, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 14px;">Linda</span></font>
    </div>
    <div>
     <font color="#383838" face="-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Fira Sans, Droid Sans, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 14px;">62 California Sprite &#34;Pinky&#34;</span></font>
    </div>
    <div>
     <font color="#383838" face="-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Fira Sans, Droid Sans, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 14px;">Knowledge is power, repairs are a PITA : )</span></font>
    </div>
    <div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.57143em; font-family: -apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; color: rgb(56,56,56);">
     <br clear="none">
    </div>
    <div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.57143em; font-family: -apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; color: rgb(56,56,56);">
     <a href="http://datnissparts.com/fusible-link-assy-for-datsun-nissan-720-pickup-24022-10w00-can-replace-24022-06w11/" style="color: rgb(4,122,198); margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.57143em;" target="_blank">http://datnissparts.com/fusible-link-assy-for-datsun-nissan-720-pickup-24022-10w00-can-replace-24022-06w11/</a>
     <br clear="none">
    </div>
    <div>
     <br>
    </div>
    <div>
     This site from Autozone shows how to make one:
    </div>
    <div>
     <div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.57143em; font-family: -apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; color: rgb(56,56,56);">
      link
     </div>
     <div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.57143em; font-family: -apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; color: rgb(56,56,56);">
      <br clear="none">
     </div>
     <div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.57143em; font-family: -apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; color: rgb(56,56,56);">
      <a href="https://www.autozone.com/repairguides/Nissan-Pick-ups-and-Pathfinder-1970-1988/CIRCUIT-PROTECTION/Fusible-Link/_/P-0900c1528004f5e4" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.57143em; color: rgb(4,122,198);" target="_blank">https://www.autozone.com/repairguides/Nissan-Pick-ups-and-Pathfinder-1970-1988/CIRCUIT-PROTECTION/Fusible-Link/_/P-0900c1528004f5e4</a>
      <br clear="none">
     </div>
     <div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.57143em; font-family: -apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; color: rgb(56,56,56);">
      <br>
     </div>
     <div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.57143em; font-family: -apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; color: rgb(56,56,56);">
      I guess I can get them in every color so I don&#39;t end up confused on my harness:
     </div>
     <div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.57143em; font-family: -apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; color: rgb(56,56,56);">
      <a href="https://www.oreillyauto.com/shop/b/lighting---electrical-16777/fuses-16615/fusible-link--universal--17516/12af23bde667" target="_blank">https://www.oreillyauto.com/shop/b/lighting---electrical-16777/fuses-16615/fusible-link--universal--17516/12af23bde667</a>&#160;&#160;
      <br>
     </div>
     <div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.57143em; font-family: -apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; color: rgb(56,56,56);">
      <br>
     </div>
     <div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.57143em; font-family: -apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; color: rgb(56,56,56);">
      Youtube a guy solders in his own.
     </div>
     <div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.57143em; font-family: -apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; color: rgb(56,56,56);">
      <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SpsSRGfDQI" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SpsSRGfDQI</a>&#160;&#160;
      <br>
     </div>
     <div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.57143em; font-family: -apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; color: rgb(56,56,56);">
      <br clear="none">
     </div>
     <div>
      <br>
     </div>-- 
     <br>
     <div dir="ltr" class="gmail-m_6846896261101352628gmail_signature">
      <div dir="ltr">
       <span style="font-size: small;">&#34;Pay if forward&#34; in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut</span>
       <br>
      </div>
     </div>
    </div>
   </div> 
  </blockquote>
 </div>
 <br clear="all">
 <div>
  <br>
 </div>-- 
 <br>
 <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature">
  <div dir="ltr">
   <span style="font-size: small;">&#34;Pay if forward&#34; in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut</span>
   <br>
  </div>
 </div> ------------------------
 <br>
 <br>[email-masked]
 <br>
 <br>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
 <br>Suggested annual donation: $12.75
 <br>
 <br>Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets http://autox.team.net/archive
 <br>
 <br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
 <br>
</blockquote> 
<br>&#160;</body></html>
 
------=_Part_479041_1886639617.1560456194266--

--===============2813458169934225005==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============2813458169934225005==--

---

From: Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 08:57:58 -0400

--===============1720070002992365367==

--0000000000006bbdf4058c75f235

Hi Tom,
Does yours look like this BTW Lynchberg Nissan no longer makes and sells
them but he said it was mm links so you should be able to make yours.

http://datnissparts.com/x-fusible-link-assy-for-datsun-nissan-720-pickup-24022-10w00-can-replace-24022-06w11/

Linda

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 4:03 PM Tom Springer <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hmm...tell me more. I have a 2013 Nissan Frontier and recently the radio,
> mirrors, rear defog, and two power terminals went dead...not the fuses. I
> read the term fuseable link while searching the 'net, but the local dealer
> had no idea what I was talking about.
> Tom
>
> I was able to buy the last handmade fuseable link for my mini truck and
> she is back to being my daily driver. I learned a lot and grateful for the
> On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 10:18 AM Linda Grunthaner < [email-masked]>
> wrote:
>
>> List,
>> I need this " looks like" image in link, 5 wires called fuseable links
>> Why can't I just use wire that is 6" long (I read they need to be 6"
>> long) and just the 4 gauges smaller than what they go into? At the very
>> bottom is a nice youtube of a guy soldering them in and he made the most
>> sense.
>>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
>
>
>
>

--0000000000006bbdf4058c75f235
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr">Hi Tom,<div>Does yours look like this BTW=
 Lynchberg Nissan no longer makes and sells them but he said it was mm link=
s so you should be able to make yours.=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div><a hr=
ef=3D"http://datnissparts.com/x-fusible-link-assy-for-datsun-nissan-720-pic=
kup-24022-10w00-can-replace-24022-06w11/">http://datnissparts.com/x-fusible=
-link-assy-for-datsun-nissan-720-pickup-24022-10w00-can-replace-24022-06w11=
/</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>Linda</div></div></div><br><div class=3D=
"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at=
 4:03 PM Tom Springer &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">tomspr=
[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote"=
 style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left-width:1px;border-left-style:=
solid;border-left-color:rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><u></u>

   =20
<div>Hmm...tell me more.  I have a 2013 Nissan Frontier and recently the ra=
dio, mirrors, rear defog, and two power terminals went dead...not the fuses=
.  I read the term fuseable link while searching the &#39;net, but the loca=
l dealer had no idea what I was talking about.<br>Tom<br><br>
<blockquote type=3D"cite">
  On June 12, 2019 at 2:18 AM Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets &lt;<a href=3D=
"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]=
t</a>&gt; wrote:
 <br>
 <br>
 <div dir=3D"ltr">
  <div dir=3D"ltr">
   List,
   <div>
    I was able to buy the last handmade fuseable link for my mini truck and=
 she is back to being my daily driver. I learned a lot and grateful for the=
 knowledge. I bought it from Lynchburg Nissan as one of the parts guys was =
making them for years being an owner of a Nissan mini truck too!. He gave m=
e instructions to make them too as they are metric links. I saw a burn on o=
ne of my connectors and I&#39;m sure it was because the ac hose lays onto i=
t and presses into the battery terminal being someone clamped a rubber gask=
et onto the battery terminal. I&#39;ll make a few soon so I can get them to=
 those in need being it is somewhat common on these old trucks.
   </div>
   <div>
    Thanks as always for your continued support on all car stuff,
   </div>
   <div>
    Linda
   </div>
   <div>
    <br>
   </div>
   <div>
    62 California Sprite &quot;Pinky&quot;
   </div>
  </div>
 </div>
 <br>
 <div class=3D"gmail_quote">
  <div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">
   On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 10:18 AM Linda Grunthaner &lt;
   <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">grunthaner@gma=
il.com</a>&gt; wrote:
   <br>
  </div>
  <blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote">
   <div dir=3D"ltr">
    List,
    <div>
     I have exhausted all sites stores and groups for this nasty bugger cal=
led a fuseable link which to me is just a wire. I&#39;ll make one after I e=
xhaust all other efforts but prefer not to open up my wiring harness and so=
lder in.
    </div>
    <div>
     <br>
    </div>
    <div>
     I need this &quot;
     <span style=3D"color:rgb(56,56,56);font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacS=
ystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sa=
ns&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-=
size:14px">looks like&quot; image in link, 5 wires called fuseable links wh=
ich to me is just a thinner than connected to wire at 6&quot; long:</span>
    </div>
    <div>
     <span style=3D"color:rgb(56,56,56);font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacS=
ystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sa=
ns&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-=
size:14px"><br></span>
    </div>
    <div>
     <span style=3D"color:rgb(56,56,56);font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacS=
ystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sa=
ns&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-=
size:14px">Why can&#39;t I just use wire that is 6&quot; long (I read they =
need to be 6&quot; long) and just the 4 gauges smaller than what they go in=
to? At the very bottom is a nice youtube of a guy soldering them in and he =
made the most sense.</span>
    </div>
    <div>
     <span style=3D"color:rgb(56,56,56);font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacS=
ystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sa=
ns&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-=
size:14px"><br></span>
    </div>
    <div>
     <span style=3D"color:rgb(56,56,56);font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacS=
ystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sa=
ns&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-=
size:14px">What did MG and Austin Healey do to not require them in our Spri=
dgets?</span>
    </div>
    <div>
     <font color=3D"#383838" face=3D"-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Seg=
oe UI, Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Fira Sans, Droid Sans, Helvetica =
Neue, sans-serif"><span style=3D"font-size:14px">Many thanks as always scho=
ol me on what Spridgets use to not need these.</span></font>
    </div>
    <div>
     <font color=3D"#383838" face=3D"-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Seg=
oe UI, Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Fira Sans, Droid Sans, Helvetica =
Neue, sans-serif"><span style=3D"font-size:14px">Linda</span></font>
    </div>
    <div>
     <font color=3D"#383838" face=3D"-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Seg=
oe UI, Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Fira Sans, Droid Sans, Helvetica =
Neue, sans-serif"><span style=3D"font-size:14px">62 California Sprite &quot=
;Pinky&quot;</span></font>
    </div>
    <div>
     <font color=3D"#383838" face=3D"-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Seg=
oe UI, Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Fira Sans, Droid Sans, Helvetica =
Neue, sans-serif"><span style=3D"font-size:14px">Knowledge is power, repair=
s are a PITA : )</span></font>
    </div>
    <div style=3D"margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;line-height:1.57143em;f=
ont-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxy=
gen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Hel=
vetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;color:rgb(56,56,56)">
     <br clear=3D"none">
    </div>
    <div style=3D"margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;line-height:1.57143em;f=
ont-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Oxy=
gen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;Hel=
vetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;color:rgb(56,56,56)">
     <a href=3D"http://datnissparts.com/fusible-link-assy-for-datsun-nissan=
-720-pickup-24022-10w00-can-replace-24022-06w11/" style=3D"color:rgb(4,122,=
198);margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;line-height:1.57143em" target=3D"_bl=
ank">http://datnissparts.com/fusible-link-assy-for-datsun-nissan-720-pickup=
-24022-10w00-can-replace-24022-06w11/</a>
     <br clear=3D"none">
    </div>
    <div>
     <br>
    </div>
    <div>
     This site from Autozone shows how to make one:
    </div>
    <div>
     <div style=3D"margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;line-height:1.57143em;=
font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Ox=
ygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;He=
lvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;color:rgb(56,56,56)">
      link
     </div>
     <div style=3D"margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;line-height:1.57143em;=
font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Ox=
ygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;He=
lvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;color:rgb(56,56,56)">
      <br clear=3D"none">
     </div>
     <div style=3D"margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;line-height:1.57143em;=
font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Ox=
ygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;He=
lvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;color:rgb(56,56,56)">
      <a href=3D"https://www.autozone.com/repairguides/Nissan-Pick-ups-and-=
Pathfinder-1970-1988/CIRCUIT-PROTECTION/Fusible-Link/_/P-0900c1528004f5e4" =
style=3D"margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;line-height:1.57143em;color:rgb(=
4,122,198)" target=3D"_blank">https://www.autozone.com/repairguides/Nissan-=
Pick-ups-and-Pathfinder-1970-1988/CIRCUIT-PROTECTION/Fusible-Link/_/P-0900c=
1528004f5e4</a>
      <br clear=3D"none">
     </div>
     <div style=3D"margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;line-height:1.57143em;=
font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Ox=
ygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;He=
lvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;color:rgb(56,56,56)">
      <br>
     </div>
     <div style=3D"margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;line-height:1.57143em;=
font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Ox=
ygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;He=
lvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;color:rgb(56,56,56)">
      I guess I can get them in every color so I don&#39;t end up confused =
on my harness:
     </div>
     <div style=3D"margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;line-height:1.57143em;=
font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Ox=
ygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;He=
lvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;color:rgb(56,56,56)">
      <a href=3D"https://www.oreillyauto.com/shop/b/lighting---electrical-1=
6777/fuses-16615/fusible-link--universal--17516/12af23bde667" target=3D"_bl=
ank">https://www.oreillyauto.com/shop/b/lighting---electrical-16777/fuses-1=
6615/fusible-link--universal--17516/12af23bde667</a>=C2=A0=C2=A0
      <br>
     </div>
     <div style=3D"margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;line-height:1.57143em;=
font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Ox=
ygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;He=
lvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;color:rgb(56,56,56)">
      <br>
     </div>
     <div style=3D"margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;line-height:1.57143em;=
font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Ox=
ygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;He=
lvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;color:rgb(56,56,56)">
      Youtube a guy solders in his own.
     </div>
     <div style=3D"margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;line-height:1.57143em;=
font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Ox=
ygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;He=
lvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;color:rgb(56,56,56)">
      <a href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-SpsSRGfDQI" target=3D"_=
blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-SpsSRGfDQI</a>=C2=A0=C2=A0
      <br>
     </div>
     <div style=3D"margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;line-height:1.57143em;=
font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Ox=
ygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,&quot;Fira Sans&quot;,&quot;Droid Sans&quot;,&quot;He=
lvetica Neue&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;color:rgb(56,56,56)">
      <br clear=3D"none">
     </div>
     <div>
      <br>
     </div>--=20
     <br>
     <div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail-m_-7030947060106699968gmail-m_68468962=
61101352628gmail_signature">
      <div dir=3D"ltr">
       <span style=3D"font-size:small">&quot;Pay if forward&quot; in honor =
of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut</span>
       <br>
      </div>
     </div>
    </div>
   </div>=20
  </blockquote>
 </div>
 <br clear=3D"all">
 <div>
  <br>
 </div>--=20
 <br>
 <div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail-m_-7030947060106699968gmail_signature">
  <div dir=3D"ltr">
   <span style=3D"font-size:small">&quot;Pay if forward&quot; in honor of F=
rank Clarici III, Spritenut</span>
   <br>
  </div>
 </div> ------------------------
 <br>
 <br><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">spridget=
[email-masked]</a>
 <br>
 <br>Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" target=3D"_blank">=
 <br>Suggested annual donation: $12.75
 <br>
 <br>Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets" target=3D=
"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets</a> <a href=3D"http://auto=
x.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>
 <br>
 <br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/s=
pridgets/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/m=
ailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</a>
 <br>
</blockquote>=20
<br>=C2=A0</div>
 </blockquote></div><br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr=
" class=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><span style=3D"font-size:small=
">&quot;Pay if forward&quot; in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut</span=
><br></div></div>

--0000000000006bbdf4058c75f235--

--===============1720070002992365367==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============1720070002992365367==--