Subject: [Spridgets] Speedy Bleeders

From: Bruce Hamper via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 17:30:59 -0500

--===============5276928743041645546==

--0000000000007d5667058c7df7e2

Does anyone know the correct part numbers for Speedy Bleeders for use on a
Bugeye or square body Spridget (say 1969?)?  The website for Russell
Performance does not list AH or MGs.
I really want to try these out!
Bruce Hamper

--0000000000007d5667058c7df7e2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Does anyone know the correct part numbers for Speedy =
Bleeders for use on a Bugeye or square body Spridget (say 1969?)?=C2=A0 The=
 website for Russell Performance does not list AH or MGs.</div><div>I reall=
y want to try these out!</div><div>Bruce Hamper<br></div></div>

--0000000000007d5667058c7df7e2--

--===============5276928743041645546==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============5276928743041645546==--