Subject: [Spridgets] Can't find Peter Caldwell's World Wide Auto Parts Company

From: Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 05:28:08 -0400

--000000000000c9742a058c0e6ea3

--000000000000c97426058c0e6ea1

Hi Spridigiteers,
I am having a hard time locating Peter Caldwell's World Wide Auto Parts
Company. Does anyone have his number and or website? I believe he moved
from Wisconsin to maybe Ohio?

I have decided to replace all the braking parts as it appears with the tiny
black pieces and discoloration of brake fluid that it is time to replace
all rubber parts. I was always directed to Peter Caldwell's company from
Frank and I will continue.

Thanks for always being there for me and my Spridget : )
Linda

62 California Spridget "Pinky"

-- 
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut

--000000000000c97426058c0e6ea1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr">Hi Spridigiteers,<div>I am having a hard =
time locating=C2=A0Peter Caldwell&#39;s World Wide Auto Parts Company. Does=
 anyone have his number and or website? I believe he moved from Wisconsin t=
o maybe Ohio?=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>I have decided to replace all =
the braking parts as it appears with the tiny black pieces and discoloratio=
n of brake fluid that it is time to replace all rubber parts. I was always =
directed to Peter Caldwell&#39;s company from Frank and I will continue.</d=
iv><div><br></div><div>Thanks for always being there for me and my Spridget=
 : )</div><div>Linda</div><div><br></div><div>62 California Spridget &quot;=
Pinky&quot;</div><div><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail=
_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><span style=3D"font-size:small">&quot;Pay if f=
orward&quot; in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut</span><br></div></div=
></div></div></div>

--000000000000c97426058c0e6ea1--

--000000000000c9742a058c0e6ea3
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="pump.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_jxa6h3fk0>

--000000000000c9742a058c0e6ea3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--000000000000c9742a058c0e6ea3--