Subject: [Spridgets] Speedy Brake Bleeders

From: HealeyRick via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 12:19:33 -0400

--===============2970590104578246470==

--000000000000819863058c78c344

Reading the complaints about Mity Vacs and pressure bleeders it seems some
might not be aware of the joy of Speedy Bleeders:
http://www.russellperformance.com/mc/speed-bleeders/  Just replace your
brake bleeders with these and you can do one-person brake bleeds without
all the mess and bother.  They are pretty cheap and they make them for all
Healeys, big and small.

Rick Neville

--000000000000819863058c78c344
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Reading the complaints about Mity Vacs and pressure bleede=
rs it seems some might not be aware of the joy of Speedy Bleeders:=C2=A0=C2=
=A0<a href=3D"http://www.russellperformance.com/mc/speed-bleeders/">http://=
www.russellperformance.com/mc/speed-bleeders/</a>=C2=A0 Just replace your b=
rake bleeders with these and you can do one-person brake bleeds without all=
 the mess and bother.=C2=A0 They are pretty cheap and they make them for al=
l Healeys, big and small.<div><br></div><div>Rick Neville</div></div>

--000000000000819863058c78c344--

--===============2970590104578246470==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============2970590104578246470==--