Subject: [Spridgets] Crossflow Aluminum Radiator

From: Bruce Hamper via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 18:38:53 -0500

--===============8539786482245335914==

--000000000000d864060588e18963

Who would you recommend for a good quality crossflow aluminum radiator?  I
need a replacement for my '69 Sprite.
What is the groups recommendation for electric fan placement?  push or pull
or none at all?
Thanks in advance!  I need to get ready for a St. Louis summer....
Bruce Hamper
69 Sprite
59 Sprite

--000000000000d864060588e18963
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Who would you recommend for a good quality crossflow =
aluminum radiator?=C2=A0 I need a replacement for my &#39;69 Sprite.</div><=
div>What is the groups recommendation for electric fan placement?=C2=A0 pus=
h or pull or none at all?<br></div><div>Thanks in advance!=C2=A0 I need to =
get ready for a St. Louis summer....<br></div><div>Bruce Hamper</div><div>6=
9 Sprite</div><div>59 Sprite<br></div></div>

--000000000000d864060588e18963--

--===============8539786482245335914==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============8539786482245335914==--