Subject: [Spridgets] MGB engine

From: Kevin Valentine via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 10:50:42 -0400

--===============6542607227442941076==

--00000000000013e8cb0588c60bce

Hey ALL,

I received a call this morning from a friend who is looking for an MGB
engine.  He has a 1976 (or close) MGB.

Any leads are greatly appreciated.

Kevin V.
Tuscarora, Pa

--00000000000013e8cb0588c60bce
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hey ALL,<div><br></div><div>I received a call this morning=
 from a friend who is looking for an MGB engine.=C2=A0 He has a 1976 (or cl=
ose) MGB.</div><div><br></div><div>Any leads are greatly appreciated.</div>=
<div><br></div><div>Kevin V.</div><div>Tuscarora, Pa</div><div><br></div><d=
iv><br></div></div>

--00000000000013e8cb0588c60bce--

--===============6542607227442941076==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============6542607227442941076==--