Subject: [Spridgets] Jim's Wild West Oshit

From: Kevin Valentine via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 22:13:18 -0400

--===============4560461702529662756==

--000000000000a4a5ff058998be69

Hey ALL,

Jim's Wild West Oshit is the furthest distance I have traveled by car for
an Oshit to date.   3250 miles total traveled distance ;)

We made great progress on the assembly of Jim's car.  The car will command
a bit more attention for completion.  Jim will be acquiring a few more
parts and soon we'll have one more Oshit meeting in Dodge City.  Dates to
be announced ;)

Stuff completed: brakes & hard brake lines installed, engine rear main seal
installed on engine, engine & tranny installed in car, fuel pump installed,
doors assembled, dash wiring harness renewed, re-wrapped & installed, main
harness rewrapped & installed, new rear harness installed, new fuel line
installed, fluids checked and filled, and a few more things I'm forgetting.

Things that need to be finished: install "quick drain" on oil pan, fill
engine with oil, bleed brakes and clutch, install doors and windscreen,
install interior, tidy up wiring under the dash and install the front clip.

This was another great experience for me and I am looking forward to the
return trip to Dodge City to complete the car.

Jim and Carolyn are GREAT hosts who made us feel welcome in Dodge City.
Thanks for all the great meals as well as coffee & other liquids!!

Kevin V.
Tuscarora, Pa

--000000000000a4a5ff058998be69
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hey ALL,<div><br></div><div>Jim&#39;s Wild West Oshit is t=
he furthest distance I have traveled by car for an Oshit to date.=C2=A0 =C2=
=A03250 miles total traveled distance ;)=C2=A0<div><br></div><div>We made g=
reat progress on the assembly of Jim&#39;s car.=C2=A0 The car will command =
a bit more attention for completion.=C2=A0 Jim will be acquiring a few more=
 parts and soon we&#39;ll have one more Oshit meeting in Dodge City.=C2=A0 =
Dates to be announced ;)</div><div><br></div><div>Stuff completed: brakes &=
amp; hard brake lines installed, engine rear main seal installed on engine,=
 engine &amp; tranny installed in car, fuel pump installed, doors assembled=
, dash wiring harness renewed, re-wrapped &amp; installed, main harness rew=
rapped &amp; installed, new rear harness installed, new fuel line installed=
, fluids checked and filled, and a few more things I&#39;m forgetting.</div=
><div><br></div><div>Things that need to be finished: install &quot;quick d=
rain&quot; on oil pan, fill engine with oil, bleed brakes and clutch, insta=
ll doors and windscreen, install interior, tidy up wiring under the dash an=
d install the front clip.</div><div><br></div><div>This was another great e=
xperience for me and I am looking forward to the return trip to Dodge City =
to complete the car.</div><div><br></div><div>Jim and Carolyn are GREAT hos=
ts who made us feel welcome in Dodge City.=C2=A0 Thanks for all the great m=
eals as well as coffee &amp; other liquids!!</div><div><br></div><div>Kevin=
 V.</div><div>Tuscarora, Pa</div></div></div>

--000000000000a4a5ff058998be69--

--===============4560461702529662756==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============4560461702529662756==--