Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 97, Issue 3

From: Don K via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 20:11:29 -0400

I have on occasion had to remove fuel lines at connections to relieve air
lock. 

Best Wishes, 

Don

-----Original Message-----
From: Spridgets [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Friday, April 5, 2019 2:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Spridgets Digest, Vol 97, Issue 3

Send Spridgets mailing list submissions to
	[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/spridgets
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
	[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of Spridgets digest..."

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive