Subject: [Spridgets] small main (1.75") bearings

From: Mark Haynes via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 07:42:58 -0700

--===============6740693777045499415==

--000000000000a7ecb10581b37149

So I contacted David Anton, and he recommends the Tri-Metal bearings.
Next question- all of the 948, 998, and 10CG(1098) bearings are listed
separately by all of the usual suspects. Since they are all 1.75" main, and
all ran the same 1.19" wide bearings originally (which are NLA) and now
have to run 1.067" wide bearings, Are they all cross-compatible, or is
there truly a difference?
The reason that I'm asking is that I can find the Tri-Metals for the 10CG,
but  not the 9CG, at least not at a reasonable price.
Mark Haynes
It only goes one way- Pay It Forward

--000000000000a7ecb10581b37149
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>So I contacted David Anton, and he recommends the Tri=
-Metal bearings. <br></div><div>Next question- all of the 948, 998, and 10C=
G(1098) bearings are listed separately by all of the usual suspects. Since =
they are all 1.75&quot; main, and all ran the same 1.19&quot; wide bearings=
 originally (which are NLA) and now have to run 1.067&quot; wide bearings, =
Are they all cross-compatible, or is there truly a difference?</div><div>Th=
e reason that I&#39;m asking is that I can find the Tri-Metals for the 10CG=
, but=C2=A0 not the 9CG, at least not at a reasonable price.<br></div><div>=
<div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_sig=
nature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Mark Haynes<br></div>It only goes one way- Pa=
y It Forward<br></div></div></div></div></div>

--000000000000a7ecb10581b37149--

--===============6740693777045499415==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets

--===============6740693777045499415==--