Subject: [Spridgets] WWFS

From: HealeyRick via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 12:32:59 -0500

--===============3081134672074636101==

--000000000000d9af470580b04d0a

What Would Frank Say to the $2,300 invoice for installing a Moss interior
on this bugeye on BaT?
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1959-austin-healey-bug-eye-sprite-16/  I
guess this is why most of us do our own work.

Rick Neville

--000000000000d9af470580b04d0a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">What Would Frank Say to the $2,300 invoice for installing =
a Moss interior on this bugeye=C2=A0on BaT?=C2=A0=C2=A0<a href=3D"https://b=
ringatrailer.com/listing/1959-austin-healey-bug-eye-sprite-16/">https://bri=
ngatrailer.com/listing/1959-austin-healey-bug-eye-sprite-16/</a>=C2=A0 I gu=
ess this is why most of us do our own work.<div><br></div><div>Rick Neville=
</div></div>

--000000000000d9af470580b04d0a--

--===============3081134672074636101==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets

--===============3081134672074636101==--