Subject: [Spridgets] McCartney in a Bugeye

From: Bruce Hamper via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 08:39:44 -0600

--===============3287066574725034795==

--000000000000b7424f057f6c0485

If you haven't seen it, you should check out Paul McCartney's video with
the cartoon Bugeye!  Very nice video with Paul and Emma Stone:  "Who cares"
https://youtu.be/7WOb6ePqjIE

Bruce

--000000000000b7424f057f6c0485
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>If you haven&#39;t seen it, you shou=
ld check out Paul McCartney&#39;s video with the cartoon Bugeye!=C2=A0 Very=
 nice video with Paul and Emma Stone:=C2=A0 &quot;Who cares&quot;<br></div>=
<div><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/7WOb6ePqjIE">https://youtu.be/7WOb6ePqjIE<=
/a></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Bruce</div></div></div>

--000000000000b7424f057f6c0485--

--===============3287066574725034795==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets

--===============3287066574725034795==--

---

From: KIM SPRINGER via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 09:58:17 -0800 (PST)

--===============1893820966178495563==
	boundary="----=_Part_205760_1963072056.1547488697679"

------=_Part_205760_1963072056.1547488697679
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Cool!  The Youtube feed shuffled John Lennon's "How Do You Sleep?" after the McCartney video...one of my favorites.

Tom

> On January 14, 2019 at 6:39 AM Bruce Hamper via Spridgets <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>     If you haven't seen it, you should check out Paul McCartney's video with the cartoon Bugeye!  Very nice video with Paul and Emma Stone:  "Who cares"
>     Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>     Suggested annual donation: $12.75
> 
>     Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
> 

------=_Part_205760_1963072056.1547488697679
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html><head>
    <meta charset=3D"UTF-8">
</head><body><p style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sa=
ns-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">Cool!&#160; The Youtube feed shuffled Jo=
hn Lennon&#39;s &#34;How Do You Sleep?&#34; after the McCartney video...one=
 of my favorites.</p><p style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, a=
rial, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">Tom</p><blockquote type=3D"cite"=
>On January 14, 2019 at 6:39 AM Bruce Hamper via Spridgets &#60;spridgets@a=
utox.team.net&#62; wrote: <br> <br><div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>I=
f you haven&#39;t seen it, you should check out Paul McCartney&#39;s video =
with the cartoon Bugeye!&#160; Very nice video with Paul and Emma Stone:&#1=
60; &#34;Who cares&#34; <br></div><div><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/7WOb6ePq=
jIE">https://youtu.be/7WOb6ePqjIE</a></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><d=
iv>Bruce</div></div></div>------------------------ <br> <br>spridgets@autox=
.team.net <br> <br>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html <br>Suggested an=
nual donation: $12.75 <br> <br>Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/sprid=
gets <br> <br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spr=
idgets/[email-masked] <br></blockquote></body></html>
=20
------=_Part_205760_1963072056.1547488697679--

--===============1893820966178495563==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============1893820966178495563==--