Subject: [Spridgets] Engine Mover(s)

From: Kevin Valentine via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 19:58:40 -0500

--===============1260167044168342913==

--00000000000044d186057df67391

Hey ALL,

Situation;

There's a 948 engine in Virginia that needs to be transported to Michigan.

Is there anyone on the list(s) who can help relay it there?

It's at Howard Collin's in Virginia Beach, Virginia and needs to get to
Rick Fisk in Michigan....

Kevin V.
Tuscarora, Pa

--00000000000044d186057df67391
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hey ALL,<div><br></div><div>Situation;</div><div><br></div=
><div>There&#39;s a 948 engine in Virginia that needs to be transported to =
Michigan.=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>Is there anyone on the list(s) who=
 can help relay it there?=C2=A0=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>It&#39;s at =
Howard Collin&#39;s in Virginia Beach, Virginia and needs to get to Rick Fi=
sk in Michigan....</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Kevin V.</div><d=
iv>Tuscarora, Pa</div></div>

--00000000000044d186057df67391--

--===============1260167044168342913==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets

--===============1260167044168342913==--