Subject: [Spridgets] no hi-beam

From: Mark Haynes via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 16:08:57 -0700

--===============1892739068223708743==

--00000000000075b5ae057bad8921

I'd start with the point by the passenger's (US) footwell, where the three
wires from the dip switch attach to the harness, if the bullet connector
there is compromised, that'd kill both highbeams.
Mark Haynes
It only goes one way- Pay It Forward

--00000000000075b5ae057bad8921
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I&#39;d start with the point by the passenger&#39;s (US) f=
ootwell, where the three wires from the dip switch attach to the harness, i=
f the bullet connector there is compromised, that&#39;d kill both highbeams=
.<br clear=3D"all"><div><div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" dat=
a-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Mark Haynes<br></div>=
It only goes one way- Pay It Forward</div><br></div></div></div></div>

--00000000000075b5ae057bad8921--

--===============1892739068223708743==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets

--===============1892739068223708743==--