Subject: [Spridgets] Thanksgiving

From: [email-masked] via Spridgets <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 08:04:44 GMT

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2603657827352089389==
	boundary="--InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_42b2b66c--"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_42b2b66c--
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

CgoKCgoKICAgIFRvIGFsbCBvdXIgQW1lcmljYW4gbGlzdCBtZW1iZXJzIDpXaXNoaW5nIGV2ZXJ5
b25lIGEgc2FmZSBhbmQgaGFwcHkgdGhhbmtzZ2l2aW5nIUNodWNrICYgTWFyeSBBbm5lClNlbnQg
ZnJvbSBteSBMRyBNb2JpbGUKCgo=

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_42b2b66c--
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_42b2b66c----

--===============2603657827352089389==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets

--===============2603657827352089389==--