Subject: [Spridgets] Daniel email me please?

From: [email-masked] via Spridgets <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 23:58:39 GMT

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3333737042544976824==
	boundary="--InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_4284cbd2--"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_4284cbd2--
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

CgoKCgoKICAgIEknbSBpbnRlcmVzdGVkIGluIHNvbWUgYml0cyB0aGF0IEkgZG8gbm90IHNlZSBh
dmFpbGFibGUgb24gdGhpcyBzaWRlIG9mIHRoZSBwb25kLkNodWNrQ3J1c2FkZXJjaHVjazU1QGFv
bC5jb20KU2VudCBmcm9tIG15IExHIE1vYmlsZQoKCg==

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_4284cbd2--
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_4284cbd2----

--===============3333737042544976824==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets

--===============3333737042544976824==--