Subject: [Spridgets] Fwd: 2018 ELVF Trailer Video and Ad

From: stanbmason--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 13:38:20 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_15397808_1010848909.1540388300821
	boundary="----=_Part_15397807_1978406283.1540388300472"

------=_Part_15397807_1978406283.1540388300472
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Spridget Video Lovers!
Well it is now available for $19.99 ELVF DVD (see details for ordering in a=
bove attachments).=C2=A0 This DVD has many of the cars that were present at=
 this great weekend including all Spridget Car Shows and Races!=C2=A0 A mus=
t buy if you were there or wish you would have been.=C2=A0 Please share wit=
h others that maybe interested.=C2=A0 Below is the You Tube Trailer that yo=
u can preview.
Enjoy=C2=A0Stan

-----Original Message-----
From: John Seaman <[email-masked]>
To: stanbmason <[email-masked]>; Deb Korneli <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tue, Oct 23, 2018 2:52 pm
Subject: 2018 ELVF Trailer Video and Ad

I have completed the 5 minute trailer for the DVD.=C2=A0 Here is the link o=
n=20
YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DX7nby7PGNBk

Attached find the ad that I would like sent to the Spridget Group and=20
possibly placed on the VSCDA website.=C2=A0 The DVD cover graphics pictures=
=20
are also attached.=C2=A0=C2=A0 Deb, can you approach VSCDA webmaster with t=
his=20
request?

Let me know if I need to provide anything else.

thank you very much,

John Seaman

920-467-2076

------=_Part_15397807_1978406283.1540388300472
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='2' face='arial'>
<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">
<div id="yiv8027903939"><font color="black" size="2" face="arial">

<div style="font-family:arial, helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black;">

<div id="yiv8027903939"><font color="black" size="2" face="arial">

<div style="font-family:arial, helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black;">

<div id="yiv8027903939"><font color="black" size="2" face="arial">Spridget Video Lovers!

<div><br>

</div>

<div>Well it is now available for $19.99 ELVF DVD (see details for ordering in above attachments).&nbsp; This DVD has many of the cars that were present at this great weekend including all Spridget Car Shows and Races!&nbsp; A must buy if you were there or wish you would have been.&nbsp; Please share with others that maybe interested.&nbsp; Below is the You Tube Trailer that you can preview.</div>

<div><br>

</div>

<div>Enjoy&nbsp;</div>

<div>Stan<br>

<br>

<br>

<div style="font-family:arial, helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black;">-----Original Message-----<br>

From: John Seaman &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>

To: stanbmason &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; Deb Korneli &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>

Sent: Tue, Oct 23, 2018 2:52 pm<br>

Subject: 2018 ELVF Trailer Video and Ad<br>

<br>

<div dir="ltr">I have completed the 5 minute trailer for the DVD.&nbsp; Here is the link on <br>

</div>

<div dir="ltr">YouTube.<br>

</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br>

</div>

<div dir="ltr"><a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7nby7PGNBk">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7nby7PGNBk</a><br>

</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br>

</div>

<div dir="ltr">Attached find the ad that I would like sent to the Spridget Group and <br>

</div>

<div dir="ltr">possibly placed on the VSCDA website.&nbsp; The DVD cover graphics pictures <br>

</div>

<div dir="ltr">are also attached.&nbsp;&nbsp; Deb, can you approach VSCDA webmaster with this <br>

</div>

<div dir="ltr">request?<br>

</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br>

</div>

<div dir="ltr">Let me know if I need to provide anything else.<br>

</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br>

</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br>

</div>

<div dir="ltr">thank you very much,<br>

</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br>

</div>

<div dir="ltr">John Seaman<br>

</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br>

</div>

<div dir="ltr">920-467-2076<br>

</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br>

</div>

<br>

</div>

</div>

</font></div>

</div>

</font></div>

</div>

</font></div>
</div>
</font>
------=_Part_15397807_1978406283.1540388300472--

------=_Part_15397808_1010848909.1540388300821
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="2018 ELVF Ad Letter 10-21-18.doc"
Content-ID: <K9N6fuVuZWNSZB37Hxqx>

0M8R4KGxGuEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPgADAP7/CQAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAABwMAAAAAAAAA
EAAACgMAAAEAAAD+////AAAAAAADAAABAwAAAgMAAAMDAAAEAwAABQMAAAYDAAD/////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

------=_Part_15397808_1010848909.1540388300821
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="2018 ELVF Spridgets Fr.jpg"
Content-ID: <UozxsmhP7tnlCl0BVD4m>

------=_Part_15397808_1010848909.1540388300821
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="2018 ELVF Spridgets Bk.jpg"
Content-ID: <7RDM939jIqsXPZ1vJvKv>

------=_Part_15397808_1010848909.1540388300821
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets

------=_Part_15397808_1010848909.1540388300821--

---

From: stanbmason--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 13:54:31 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2995317_478443704.1540648472005
	boundary="----=_Part_2995315_1547989014.1540648471699"

------=_Part_2995315_1547989014.1540648471699
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Spridget Video Lovers!

-----Original Message-----
From: John Seaman <[email-masked]>
To: stanbmason <[email-masked]>; Deb Korneli <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tue, Oct 23, 2018 2:52 pm
Subject: 2018 ELVF Trailer Video and Ad

thank you very much,

John Seaman

920-467-2076

------=_Part_2995315_1547989014.1540648471699
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='2' face='arial'><br>
<br>
<br>

<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black"><br>
<br>

<div id="yiv7080198279"><font color="black" size="2" face="arial">

<div id="yiv7080198279"><font color="black" size="2" face="arial">

<div id="yiv7080198279"><font color="black" size="2" face="arial">

<div id="yiv7080198279"><font color="black" size="2" face="arial">Spridget Video Lovers!

<div><br>

</div>

<div><br>

</div>

<div>Enjoy&nbsp;</div>

<div>Stan<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

</div>

</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br>

</div>

<div dir="ltr"><a rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7nby7PGNBk">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7nby7PGNBk</a><br>

</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br>

</div>

</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br>

</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br>

</div>

</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br>

</div>

</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br>

</div>

</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br>

</div>

<br>

</div>

</div>

</font></div>

</div>

</font></div>

</div>

</font></div>

</div>

</font></div>

<br>

</div>
</font>
------=_Part_2995315_1547989014.1540648471699--

------=_Part_2995317_478443704.1540648472005
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="2018 ELVF Ad Letter 10-21-18.doc"
Content-ID: <K9N6fuVuZWNSZB37Hxqx>

------=_Part_2995317_478443704.1540648472005
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="2018 ELVF Spridgets Fr.jpg"
Content-ID: <UozxsmhP7tnlCl0BVD4m>

------=_Part_2995317_478443704.1540648472005
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="2018 ELVF Spridgets Bk.jpg"
Content-ID: <7RDM939jIqsXPZ1vJvKv>

------=_Part_2995317_478443704.1540648472005
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

------=_Part_2995317_478443704.1540648472005--