Subject: [Spridgets] 1500 radiator in a 1275?

From: [email-masked] via Spridgets <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 20:56:45 GMT

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2010395342650347086==
	boundary="--InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_466ce1d7--"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_466ce1d7--
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

CgoKCgoKICAgIERvZXMgYW55b25lIG1ha2UgaG9zZXMgZm9yIGEgMTUwMCBtaWRnZXQgcmFkaWF0
b3Igc28gaXQgY2FuIGJlIHVzZWQgaW4gYSAxMjc1IGFwcGxpY2F0aW9uP0p1c3QgY3VyaW91cy4g
wqBUaGFua3MhQ2h1Y2sKU2VudCBmcm9tIG15IExHIE1vYmlsZQoKCg==

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_466ce1d7--
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_466ce1d7----

--===============2010395342650347086==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets

--===============2010395342650347086==--