Subject: [Spridgets] Morris Minor Wheel Hub

From: Bob Spruck via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 09:46:13 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7212655589666719741==
 boundary="------------4D6926EDDB0E2B629E206BC8"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------4D6926EDDB0E2B629E206BC8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Here is a photo of a Morris Minor rear wheel hub from an ad on the 
Hemmings daily email. Note the absence of an "O" ring groove. and the 
outer diameter shape.

--------------4D6926EDDB0E2B629E206BC8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p>Here is a photo of a Morris Minor rear wheel hub from an ad on
      the Hemmings daily email. Note the absence of an "O" ring groove.
      and the outer diameter shape.<br>
    </p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p><img class="pswp__img"
        src="https://assets.hemmings.com/uimage/[email-masked]?rev=1"
        style="width: 876px; height: 657px;"></p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------4D6926EDDB0E2B629E206BC8--

--===============7212655589666719741==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets

--===============7212655589666719741==--

---

From: [email-masked] via Spridgets <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 15:21:03 GMT

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0611972221827579228==
	boundary="--InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_6c13e098--"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_6c13e098--
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

CgoKCiAgICAgIAoKICAgIFVtbSAsIHRoYXQncyBhIGZyb250IGh1YiBub3QgYSByZWFyIG9uZS4g
wqBDaHVjawpTZW50IGZyb20gbXkgTEcgTW9iaWxlCgoKCi0tLS0tLSBPcmlnaW5hbCBtZXNzYWdl
LS0tLS0tRnJvbTogQm9iIFNwcnVjayB2aWEgU3ByaWRnZXRzRGF0ZTogRnJpLCBTZXAgMjgsIDIw
MTggMTA6NTEgQU1UbzogU3ByaWRnZXRzO1N1YmplY3Q6W1NwcmlkZ2V0c10gTW9ycmlzIE1pbm9y
IFdoZWVsIEh1YgogICAgSGVyZSBpcyBhIHBob3RvIG9mIGEgTW9ycmlzIE1pbm9yIHJlYXIgd2hl
ZWwgaHViIGZyb20gYW4gYWQgb24gICAgICB0aGUgSGVtbWluZ3MgZGFpbHkgZW1haWwuIE5vdGUg
dGhlIGFic2VuY2Ugb2YgYW4gIk8iIHJpbmcgZ3Jvb3ZlLiAgICAgIGFuZCB0aGUgb3V0ZXIgZGlh
bWV0ZXIgc2hhcGUuCiAgICAgICAgCiAgICAgICAgCiAgICAgICAgICA=

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_6c13e098--
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_6c13e098----

--===============0611972221827579228==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============0611972221827579228==--