Subject: [Spridgets] My Midget, on TV

From: Steven Michelsen via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 22:24:01 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4130387815237579368==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001C_01D23620.FAAEAA90"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01D23620.FAAEAA90
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

About a month ago, my Midget was in a film shoot - a commercial for NYU
Langone Medical Center.   JUST A MOMENT AGO, I saw the commercial on TV for
the first time!   It's probably just playing in the greater New York area,
but anyway.

It depicts a couple leaving the church after getting married.  There's a
sight gag involved - the groom is a full foot shorter than the bride.   It's
shot in black and white.   The soundtrack is the song, "This Thing Called
Love".  There's a bunch of text superimposed, delivering no doubt some very
important health information, but this time at least I didn't read a word of
it!   You can see the car for a just a moment parked at the curb, then the
last shot is a closeup of the couple getting into the car, shot through the
windshield.  

Needless to say I am super excited about it.  I have a "google alert" set up
that will hopefully tell me when the commercial appears somewhere online.
If someone sees it online please post a link!

Here are photos that I took at the shoot that day.

http://1978mgmidget.com/2016_film_shoot/

After the shoot, I shot a 360VR video of me in the Midget, that I shot as I
was driving away up Park Ave.  Watch it in any browser, other than internet
explorer.  You can drag the image around with your mouse to look all around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyqgTRyyrJM

YAY!

Steve

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01D23620.FAAEAA90
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:black;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>About a =
month ago, my Midget was in a film shoot &#8211; a commercial for NYU =
Langone Medical Center.&nbsp;&nbsp; JUST A MOMENT AGO, I saw the =
commercial on TV for the first time!&nbsp; &nbsp;It&#8217;s probably =
just playing in the greater New York area, but =
anyway&#8230;<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>It depicts a =
couple leaving the church after getting married.&nbsp; There&#8217;s a =
sight gag involved - the groom is a full foot shorter than the bride. =
&nbsp;&nbsp;It&#8217;s shot in black and white.&nbsp; &nbsp;The =
soundtrack is the song, &#8220;This Thing Called Love&#8221;.&nbsp; =
There&#8217;s a bunch of text superimposed, delivering no doubt some =
very important health information, but this time at least I didn&#8217;t =
read a word of it!&nbsp;&nbsp; You can see the car for a just a moment =
parked at the curb, then the last shot is a closeup of the couple =
getting into the car, shot through the windshield.&nbsp; =
<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Needless to =
say I am super excited about it.&nbsp; I have a &#8220;google =
alert&#8221; set up that will hopefully tell me when the commercial =
appears somewhere online.&nbsp;&nbsp; If someone sees it online please =
post a link!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Here are =
photos that I took at the shoot that day.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><a =
href=3D"http://1978mgmidget.com/2016_film_shoot/">http://1978mgmidget.com=
/2016_film_shoot/</a><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>After the =
shoot, I shot a 360VR video of me in the Midget, that I shot as I was =
driving away up Park Ave.&nbsp; Watch it in any browser, other than =
internet explorer.&nbsp; You can drag the image around with your mouse =
to look all around.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><a =
href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DUyqgTRyyrJM">https://www.youtub=
e.com/watch?v=3DUyqgTRyyrJM</a><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>YAY!<br><br>S=
teve<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p><=
/span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_001C_01D23620.FAAEAA90--

--===============4130387815237579368==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4130387815237579368==--