Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Wire Wheels and Tires

From: Lester via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 19:57:53 -0500

--===============7197271010252212539==

--Apple-Mail=_5600DAF7-DDCC-4D36-B68E-0B2F694DEC43
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

And one of the top Jag shops just uses a bunch of duct tape as a spoke =
protector.  Lots of it.

No problems after hundreds of miles.

Lester

> On Sep 6, 2016, at 2:06 PM, 'Vincent M. King' [email-masked] =
[bugeye] <[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
>=20
> Hey Harley,=20
>=20
> =20
>=20
> Thanks for the input!  I was running 35 psi, but good point.  =
Hopefully I will learn more tomorrow when I am with the shop mgr when he =
removes the tires from the rims.  I have also received some good input =
Steven Christiansen that I will follow up on.  If it is something =
definite, I will make sure to let the group know.
>=20
> =20
>=20
> =20
>=20
> Thanks,
>=20
> =20
>=20
> Vince King
>=20
> 142 Springdale Drive
>=20
> Leesburg, Georgia 31763
>=20
> (229) 347-0007 (voice)
>=20
> (678) 609-4775 (fax)
>=20
> www.king-designs.com <http://www.king-designs.com/>
> =20
>=20
> From: Harley Welch [mailto:[email-masked] =
> Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2016 02:40 PM
> Subject: Re: Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Wire Wheels and Tires
>=20
> =20
>=20
> I got new tires a few years back and had a similar experience. An =
employee at the tire shop  had failed to remove a foil sticker in the =
INSIDE of the tire and after some tire/tube movement under driving =
conditions a corner of the sticker would poke up and start working it's =
way through the tube. I got a fair bit more mileage before the flats =
occurred, but I run my tire pressures at 32 psi. If you're running lower =
pressures (i.e. what's spec'd in the owner's manual...) it could occur =
much sooner.
>=20
> =20
>=20
> Regards-HW
>=20
> =20
>=20
> =20
>=20
>> ----- Original Message -----=20
>>=20
>> From: [email-masked] [bugeye] =
>> Sent: Monday, September 05, 2016 7:14 PM
>>=20
>> Subject: Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Wire Wheels and Tires
>>=20
>> =20
>>=20
>>  =20
>>=20
>> I need the voice of experience.  I have wire wheels on my BE.  But I =
have been having a very bad time with flat tires.  I have 5 new tires on =
5 wire wheel rims purchased from Moss.  Out of the 5 tires 4 of them =
have gone flat at some point.  This past weekend you may remember that I =
was going on the covered bridge tour here in Ga.  On Saturday, I had 3 =
flat tires within 45 miles.  My rear driver side went flat.  I put the =
spare on and went 30 miles and the spare went flat.  I called emergency =
road side service and the tow operator inflated the spare and we headed =
down the road to a shop.  5 miles down the road the spare went flat =
again, to be expected, but when I pulled over the passenger side rear =
tire was flat too.  3 flat tires.
>>=20
>> =20
>>=20
>> Anyway, I am going to meet with the shop here in town who has been =
fixing my tires.  In all cases we put in new tubes except for 1 and they =
patched it (I think).  I do not know what they did when installing the =
tubes but the manager is going to let me be there on Wed to see if we =
can figure out what it happening.=20
>>=20
>> =20
>>=20
>> I am sure that some of you have experience with the wire wheels.  =
What should I look for?  Is there a list of 'watchouts' that you can =
give me to work from? =20
>>=20
>> =20
>>=20
>> Here is some info about my setup.=20
>>=20
>> =20
>>=20
>> Wire Wheels from Moss part# 454-685
>>=20
>> Tires: Michelin Defender Radial 1757013
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>> Not sure if they are using the rubber liner over the spokes but will =
find out on Wed.
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>> Thanks for any help!
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>> Vince King
>>=20
>> Leesburg, Ga
>>=20
>> 59 Bugeye (13137)
>>=20
>> =20
>>=20
>>=20
> =20
>=20
>  <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>=09
> This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.=20=

> www.avast.com <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>
> =20
>=20
>=20
> __._,_.___
> Posted by: "Vincent M. King" <[email-masked] =
> Reply via web post =
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/bugeye/conversations/messages/43680;_=
ylc=3DX3oDMTJxdWY1ZDk3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2=
MDM0NDQ2BG1zZ0lkAzQzNjgwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTQ3MzE4OTM4MA--?a=
ct=3Dreply&messageNum=3D43680>	=E2=80=A2	Reply to sender=C2=A0 =
2E%2E%2E%2E%2E%20Wire%20Wheels%20and%20Tires>	=E2=80=A2	Reply to =
group=C2=A0 =
E%2E%2E%2E%2E%20Wire%20Wheels%20and%20Tires>	=E2=80=A2	Start a =
New Topic =
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/bugeye/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=3D=
X3oDMTJlc2YwODNiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0ND=
Q2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ3MzE4OTM4MA-->	=E2=80=A2	=
Messages in this topic =
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/bugeye/conversations/topics/43672;_yl=
c=3DX3oDMTM2cGFxazI2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MD=
M0NDQ2BG1zZ0lkAzQzNjgwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ3MzE4OTM4MAR0cGNJ=
ZAM0MzY3Mg--> (9)
>  Have you tried the highest rated email app?
>  <https://yho.com/1wwmgg>With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app =
is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? =
Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in =
one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud =
storage.
> If you wish to unsubscribe from the Austin Healey Bugeye Frogeye =
Sprite Club, please send a blank email to:  =
[email-masked] =
> If you no longer want to receive emails, but wish to remain a member =
of the group, you may go to the website =
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/ =
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/> and change your subscription to =
"Web Only" and you will not receive any emails.
> VISIT YOUR GROUP =
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/bugeye/info;_ylc=3DX3oDMTJlYTdnNGlyBF=
9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xr=
A3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTQ3MzE4OTM4MA-->
>  =
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=3DX3oDMTJkM2FsdG9mBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdyc=
ElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxNDc=
zMTg5Mzgw>=E2=80=A2 Privacy =
<https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> =E2=80=A2 =
Unsubscribe =
 Terms of Use <https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/>
> .
> =20
>=20
> __,_._,___

--Apple-Mail=_5600DAF7-DDCC-4D36-B68E-0B2F694DEC43
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D"">And one of the top Jag shops just uses a bunch of duct tape =
as a spoke protector. &nbsp;Lots of it.<div class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">No problems after hundreds of =
miles.</div><div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div =
class=3D"">Lester</div><div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div =
class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D""><br =
class=3D""><div><blockquote type=3D"cite" class=3D""><div class=3D"">On =
Sep 6, 2016, at 2:06 PM, 'Vincent M. King' <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a> [bugeye] &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div class=3D""><div id=3D"ygrp-mlmsg"=
 style=3D"font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, helvetica, clean, =
sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: =
auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); position: relative;" class=3D""><div=
 id=3D"ygrp-msg" style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; z-index: 1;" =
class=3D""><div id=3D"ygrp-text" style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
font-family: Georgia;" class=3D""><div style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
margin: 0px 0px 1em;" class=3D""><br =
class=3D"webkit-block-placeholder"></div><div class=3D"WordSection1" =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;"><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin: =
0px 0px 1em; line-height: 1.22em;"><span style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=3D"">Hey Harley,<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><o style=3D"font-size: 0px; =
line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""></o></span></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal" =
style=3D"margin: 0px 0px 1em; line-height: 1.22em;"><span =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" =
class=3D""><o style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D"">&nbsp;</o></span></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin: =
0px 0px 1em; line-height: 1.22em;"><span style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=3D"">Thanks for the =
input!&nbsp; I was running 35 psi, but good point.&nbsp; Hopefully I =
will learn more tomorrow when I am with the shop mgr when he removes the =
tires from the rims.&nbsp; I have also received some good input Steven =
Christiansen that I will follow up on.&nbsp; If it is something =
definite, I will make sure to let the group know.<o style=3D"font-size: =
0px; line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""></o></span></p><p =
class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin: 0px 0px 1em; line-height: =
1.22em;"><span style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 11pt; color: =
rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=3D""><o style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: =
1.22em;" class=3D"">&nbsp;</o></span></p><div style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em;" class=3D""><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin: 0px 0px 1em; =
line-height: 1.22em;"><span style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: =
10pt; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=3D""><o style=3D"font-size: 0px; =
line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D"">&nbsp;</o></span></p><p =
class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin: 0px 0px 1em; line-height: =
1.22em;"><span style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 10pt; color: =
rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=3D"">Thanks,</span><span style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=3D""><o =
style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D""></o></span></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin: 0px =
0px 1em; line-height: 1.22em;"><span style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=3D"">&nbsp;<o =
style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D""></o></span></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin: 0px =
0px 1em; line-height: 1.22em;"><span style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
font-size: 11pt; font-family: 'Book Antiqua', serif; color: blue;" =
class=3D"">Vince King</span><span style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=3D""><o =
style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D""></o></span></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin: 0px =
0px 1em; line-height: 1.22em;"><span style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
font-size: 10pt; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=3D"">142 Springdale =
Drive</span><span style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 11pt; color: =
rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=3D""><o style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: =
1.22em;" class=3D""></o></span></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin:=
 0px 0px 1em; line-height: 1.22em;"><span style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
font-size: 10pt; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=3D"">Leesburg, Georgia =
31763</span><span style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 11pt; color: =
rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=3D""><o style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: =
1.22em;" class=3D""></o></span></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin:=
 0px 0px 1em; line-height: 1.22em;"><span style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
font-size: 10pt; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=3D"">(229) 347-0007 =
(voice)</span><span style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 11pt; =
color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=3D""><o style=3D"font-size: 0px; =
line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""></o></span></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal" =
style=3D"margin: 0px 0px 1em; line-height: 1.22em;"><span =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 10pt; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" =
class=3D"">(678) 609-4775 (fax)</span><span style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=3D""><o =
style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D""></o></span></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin: 0px =
0px 1em; line-height: 1.22em;"><span style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
font-size: 10pt; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=3D""><a =
href=3D"http://www.king-designs.com/" style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
font-family: Verdana;" class=3D"">www.king-designs.com</a></span><span =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" =
class=3D""><o style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D""></o></span></p></div><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin: =
0px 0px 1em; line-height: 1.22em;"><span style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=3D""><o =
style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D"">&nbsp;</o></span></p><div style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D""><div style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; border-top-style: solid; =
border-top-color: rgb(181, 196, 223); border-top-width: 1pt; padding: =
3pt 0in 0in;" class=3D""><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin: 0px 0px =
1em; line-height: 1.22em;"><b style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D""><span style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 10pt;" =
class=3D"">From:</span></b><span style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
font-size: 10pt;" class=3D""><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>Harley Welch [<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
font-family: Verdana;" class=3D"">mailto:[email-masked]</a>]<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em;" class=3D""><b style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D"">Sent:</b><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>Tuesday, September 06, 2016 =
02:40 PM<br style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""><b =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D"">To:</b><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
font-family: Verdana;" class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>;<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
font-family: Verdana;" class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><br =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""><b style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em;" class=3D"">Subject:</b><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>Re: Bugeye/Frogeye =
Club..... Wire Wheels and Tires<o style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: =
1.22em;" class=3D""></o></span></p></div></div><p class=3D"MsoNormal" =
style=3D"margin: 0px 0px 1em; line-height: 1.22em;"><o style=3D"font-size:=
 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D"">&nbsp;</o></p><div =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""><p class=3D"MsoNormal" =
style=3D"margin: 0px 0px 1em; line-height: 1.22em;"><span =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 10pt;" class=3D"">I got new =
tires a few years back and had a similar experience. An employee at the =
tire shop&nbsp; had failed to remove a foil sticker in the INSIDE of the =
tire and after some tire/tube movement under driving conditions a corner =
of the sticker would poke up and start working it's way through the =
tube. I got a fair bit more mileage before the flats occurred, but I run =
my tire pressures at 32 psi. If you're running lower pressures (i.e. =
what's spec'd in the owner's manual...) it could occur much =
sooner.</span><o style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D""></o></p></div><div style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""><p=
 class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin: 0px 0px 1em; line-height: =
1.22em;">&nbsp;<o style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D""></o></p></div><div style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""><p=
 class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin: 0px 0px 1em; line-height: =
1.22em;"><span style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 10pt;" =
class=3D"">Regards-HW</span><o style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: =
1.22em;" class=3D""></o></p></div><div style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D""><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin: 0px 0px 1em; =
line-height: 1.22em;">&nbsp;<o style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: =
1.22em;" class=3D""></o></p></div><div style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D""><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin: 0px 0px 1em; =
line-height: 1.22em;">&nbsp;<o style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: =
1.22em;" class=3D""></o></p></div><blockquote style=3D"margin: 5pt 0in =
5pt 3.75pt; line-height: 1.22em; border-left-style: solid; =
border-left-color: black; border-left-width: 1.5pt; padding: 0in 0in 0in =
4pt;" class=3D"" type=3D"cite"><div style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D""><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin: 0px 0px 1em; =
line-height: 1.22em;"><span style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: =
10pt;" class=3D"">----- Original Message -----<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><o style=3D"font-size: 0px; =
line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""></o></span></p></div><div =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""><p class=3D"MsoNormal" =
style=3D"margin: 0px 0px 1em; line-height: 1.22em; background-color: =
rgb(228, 228, 228); background-position: initial initial; =
background-repeat: initial initial;"><b style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D""><span style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 10pt;" =
class=3D"">From:</span></b><span style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
font-size: 10pt;" class=3D""><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]%20[bugeye]" =
title=3D"[email-masked]" style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
font-family: Verdana;" class=3D"">[email-masked] [bugeye]</a><o =
style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D""></o></span></p></div><div style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D""><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin: 0px 0px 1em; =
line-height: 1.22em;"><b style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 10pt;" =
class=3D"">To:</span></b><span style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: =
10pt;" class=3D""><span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" title=3D"[email-masked]" =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-family: Verdana;" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><o style=3D"font-size: 0px; =
line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""></o></span></p></div><div =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""><p class=3D"MsoNormal" =
style=3D"margin: 0px 0px 1em; line-height: 1.22em;"><b =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""><span style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em; font-size: 10pt;" class=3D"">Sent:</span></b><span =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 10pt;" class=3D""><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>Monday, September 05, 2016 =
7:14 PM<o style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D""></o></span></p></div><div style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D""><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin: 0px 0px 1em; =
line-height: 1.22em;"><b style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 10pt;" =
class=3D"">Subject:</span></b><span style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
font-size: 10pt;" class=3D""><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... =
Wire Wheels and Tires<o style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D""></o></span></p></div><div style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D""><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin: 0px 0px 1em; =
line-height: 1.22em;"><o style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D"">&nbsp;</o></p></div><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin: =
0px 0px 1em; line-height: 1.22em;">&nbsp;<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><o style=3D"font-size: 0px; =
line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""></o></p><div id=3D"ygrp-mlmsg" =
style=3D"font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, helvetica, clean, =
sans-serif; line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""><div id=3D"ygrp-msg" =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""><div id=3D"ygrp-text" =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-family: Georgia;" class=3D""><p =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px 0px 1em;" class=3D"">I need =
the voice of experience. &nbsp;I have wire wheels on my BE. &nbsp;But I =
have been having a very bad time with flat tires. &nbsp;I have 5 new =
tires on 5 wire wheel rims purchased from Moss. &nbsp;Out of the 5 tires =
4 of them have gone flat at some point. &nbsp;This past weekend you may =
remember that I was going on the covered bridge tour here in Ga. =
&nbsp;On Saturday, I had 3 flat tires within 45 miles. &nbsp;My rear =
driver side went flat. &nbsp;I put the spare on and went 30 miles and =
the spare went flat. &nbsp;I called emergency road side service and the =
tow operator inflated the spare and we headed down the road to a shop. =
&nbsp;5 miles down the road the spare went flat again, to be expected, =
but when I pulled over the passenger side rear tire was flat too. =
&nbsp;3 flat tires.<o style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D""></o></p><p style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px 0px =
1em;" class=3D""><o style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D"">&nbsp;</o></p><p style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px =
0px 1em;" class=3D"">Anyway, I am going to meet with the shop here in =
town who has been fixing my tires. &nbsp;In all cases we put in new =
tubes except for 1 and they patched it (I think). &nbsp;I do not know =
what they did when installing the tubes but the manager is going to let =
me be there on Wed to see if we can figure out what it =
happening.&nbsp;<o style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D""></o></p><p style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px 0px =
1em;" class=3D""><o style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D"">&nbsp;</o></p><p style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px =
0px 1em;" class=3D"">I am sure that some of you have experience with the =
wire wheels. &nbsp;What should I look for? &nbsp;Is there a list of =
'watchouts' that you can give me to work from? &nbsp;<o =
style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""></o></p><p =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px 0px 1em;" class=3D""><o =
style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D"">&nbsp;</o></p><p=
 style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px 0px 1em;" class=3D"">Here is =
some info about my setup.&nbsp;<o style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: =
1.22em;" class=3D""></o></p><p style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px =
0px 1em;" class=3D""><o style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D"">&nbsp;</o></p><p style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px =
0px 1em;" class=3D"">Wire Wheels from Moss part#&nbsp;<span =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 9pt; background-color: rgb(245, =
245, 220); background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: =
initial initial;" class=3D"">454-685</span><o style=3D"font-size: 0px; =
line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""></o></p><p style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em; margin: 0px 0px 1em;" class=3D""><span style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em; font-size: 9pt; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 220); =
background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial =
initial;" class=3D"">Tires: Michelin Defender Radial 1757013</span><o =
style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""></o></p><p =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px 0px 1em;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 9pt; background-color: rgb(245, =
245, 220); background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: =
initial initial;" class=3D""><br style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D""><br style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""></span><o =
style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""></o></p><p =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px 0px 1em;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 9pt; background-color: rgb(245, =
245, 220); background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: =
initial initial;" class=3D"">Not sure if they are using the rubber liner =
over the spokes but will find out on Wed.</span><o style=3D"font-size: =
0px; line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""></o></p><p style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em; margin: 0px 0px 1em;" class=3D""><span style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em; font-size: 9pt; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 220); =
background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial =
initial;" class=3D""><br style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""><br =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""></span><o style=3D"font-size: =
0px; line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""></o></p><p style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em; margin: 0px 0px 1em;" class=3D""><span style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em; font-size: 9pt; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 220); =
background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial =
initial;" class=3D"">Thanks for any help!</span><o style=3D"font-size: =
0px; line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""></o></p><p style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em; margin: 0px 0px 1em;" class=3D""><span style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em; font-size: 9pt; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 220); =
background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial =
initial;" class=3D""><br style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""><br =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""></span><o style=3D"font-size: =
0px; line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""></o></p><p style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em; margin: 0px 0px 1em;" class=3D""><span style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em; font-size: 9pt; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 220); =
background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial =
initial;" class=3D"">Vince King</span><o style=3D"font-size: 0px; =
line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""></o></p><p style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em; margin: 0px 0px 1em;" class=3D""><span style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em; font-size: 9pt; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 220); =
background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial =
initial;" class=3D"">Leesburg, Ga</span><o style=3D"font-size: 0px; =
line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""></o></p><p style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em; margin: 0px 0px 1em;" class=3D""><span style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em; font-size: 9pt; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 220); =
background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial =
initial;" class=3D"">59 Bugeye (13137)</span><o style=3D"font-size: 0px; =
line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""></o></p><p style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em; margin: 0px 0px 1em;" class=3D"">&nbsp;<o style=3D"font-size: =
0px; line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""></o></p></div><div =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""><p class=3D"MsoNormal" =
style=3D"margin: 0px 0px 1em; line-height: 1.22em;"><span =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; color: white;" class=3D""><o =
style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D""></o></span></p></div></div></div></blockquote><p =
class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin: 0px 0px 12pt; line-height: =
1.22em;"><o style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D"">&nbsp;</o></p><div class=3D"MsoNormal" align=3D"center" =
style=3D"margin: 0px; line-height: 1.22em; text-align: center;"><hr =
size=3D"1" width=3D"99%" noshade=3D"color:#909090" align=3D"center" =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""></div><table =
class=3D"MsoNormalTable" border=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" cellpadding=3D"0" =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: inherit; border-collapse: =
collapse;"><tbody style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""><tr =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""><td style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em; padding: 0in 11.25pt 0in 6pt;" class=3D""><p class=3D"MsoNormal" =
style=3D"margin: 0px 0px 1em; line-height: 1.22em;"><a =
href=3D"https://www.avast.com/antivirus" style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
font-family: Verdana;" class=3D""><span style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><img border=3D"0" id=3D"_x0000_i1034" =
src=3D"http://static.avast.com/emails/avast-mail-stamp.png" alt=3D"Avast =
logo" style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""></span></a><o =
style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""></o></p></td><td=
 style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""><p style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em; margin: 0px 0px 1em;" class=3D""><span style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em; color: rgb(61, 77, 90);" class=3D"">This email has been checked =
for viruses by Avast antivirus software.<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em;" class=3D""><a href=3D"https://www.avast.com/antivirus" =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-family: Verdana;" =
class=3D"">www.avast.com</a><o style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: =
1.22em;" class=3D""></o></span></p></td></tr></tbody></table><p =
class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin: 0px 0px 1em; line-height: =
1.22em;"><o style=3D"font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D"">&nbsp;</o></p></div><div style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
margin: 0px 0px 1em;" class=3D""><br =
class=3D"webkit-block-placeholder"></div></div><div style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); height: 0px;" =
class=3D"">__._,_.___</div><div style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; clear: =
both;" class=3D""></div><div id=3D"fromDMARC" style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em; margin-top: 10px;" class=3D""><hr style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
height: 2px; border-width: 0px; color: rgb(227, 227, 227); =
background-color: rgb(227, 227, 227);" class=3D"">Posted by: "Vincent M. =
King" &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"line-height:=
 1.22em;" class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><hr style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em; height: 2px; border-width: 0px; color: rgb(227, 227, 227); =
background-color: rgb(227, 227, 227);" class=3D""></div><div =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; clear: both;" class=3D""></div><table =
cellspacing=3D"4px" style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: inherit; =
margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(45, 80, 253);" =
class=3D""><tbody style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""><tr =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""><td style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em; font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; font-weight: bold; padding: =
7px 5px 5px;" class=3D""><a =
href=3D"https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/bugeye/conversations/messages/=
43680;_ylc=3DX3oDMTJxdWY1ZDk3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZ=
AMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BG1zZ0lkAzQzNjgwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTQ3MzE4OTM=
4MA--?act=3Dreply&amp;messageNum=3D43680" style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
text-decoration: none; color: rgb(45, 80, 253);" class=3D"">Reply via =
web post</a></td><td style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D"">=E2=80=A2</=
td><td style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 12px; font-family: =
arial; padding: 7px 5px 5px;" class=3D""><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]?subject=3DRE%3A%20Bugeye%2FFrogeye%=
20Club%2E%2E%2E%2E%2E%20Wire%20Wheels%20and%20Tires" style=3D"line-height:=
 1.22em; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(45, 80, 253);" class=3D"">Reply=
 to sender<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></a></td><td =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D"">=E2=80=A2</td><td =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; =
padding: 7px 5px 5px;" class=3D""><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]?subject=3DRE%3A%20Bugeye%2FFrogeye%2=
0Club%2E%2E%2E%2E%2E%20Wire%20Wheels%20and%20Tires" style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(45, 80, 253);" class=3D"">Reply =
to group<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></a></td><td =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D"">=E2=80=A2</td><td =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; =
padding: 7px 5px 5px;" class=3D""><a =
href=3D"https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/bugeye/conversations/newtopic;=
_ylc=3DX3oDMTJlc2YwODNiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA=
2MDM0NDQ2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ3MzE4OTM4MA--" =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(45, 80, =
253);" class=3D"">Start a New Topic</a></td><td style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em;" class=3D"">=E2=80=A2</td><td style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; padding: 7px 5px 5px; color: =
rgb(45, 80, 253);" class=3D""><a =
href=3D"https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/bugeye/conversations/topics/43=
672;_ylc=3DX3oDMTM2cGFxazI2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAM=
xNzA2MDM0NDQ2BG1zZ0lkAzQzNjgwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ3MzE4OTM4M=
AR0cGNJZAM0MzY3Mg--" style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; text-decoration: =
none; color: rgb(45, 80, 253);" class=3D"">Messages in this =
topic</a><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>(9)</td></tr></tbody></table>=
<div id=3D"megaphoneModule" style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""><hr =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; height: 2px; border-width: 0px; color: =
rgb(227, 227, 227); background-color: rgb(227, 227, 227);" class=3D""><div=
 style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""><div class=3D"stream" =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; margin-bottom: 10px;"><div =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; background-color: white;" class=3D""><div =
class=3D"sn-img" style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; display: inline;"><img =
name=3D"tn_file" =
src=3D"https://s.yimg.com/ru/static/images/yg/img/megaphone/1464031581_php=
FA8bON" height=3D"82" width=3D"82" style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
padding: 0px 10px; vertical-align: top; margin-top: 5px;" =
class=3D""></div><span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><div =
class=3D"mod-txt" style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; display: =
inline-block;"><a rel=3D"nofollow" name=3D"sub_url" target=3D"_blank" =
href=3D"https://yho.com/1wwmgg" style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 255); display: block; margin-left: 5px; text-decoration: =
none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 15px;" =
class=3D"">Have you tried the highest rated email app?</span></a><div =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; max-width: 530px; padding: 2px 5px;" =
class=3D"">With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest =
rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can =
access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. =
Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud =
storage.</div></div></div></div></div><hr style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
height: 2px; border-width: 0px; color: rgb(227, 227, 227); =
background-color: rgb(227, 227, 227);" class=3D""></div><div =
id=3D"ygrp-grfd" style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-family: Verdana; =
font-size: 12px; padding: 15px 0px;" class=3D"">If you wish to =
unsubscribe from the Austin Healey Bugeye Frogeye Sprite Club, please =
send a blank email to:&nbsp;<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em;" class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><br =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D"">If you no longer want to =
receive emails, but wish to remain a member of the group, you may go to =
the website<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/" style=3D"line-height: =
1.22em;" class=3D"">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/</a><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>and change your =
subscription to "Web Only" and you will not receive any emails.<br =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" class=3D""></div><div id=3D"ygrp-vital" =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; background-color: rgb(242, 242, 242); =
font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; padding: =
10px;" class=3D""><span id=3D"vithd" style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
font-weight: bold; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-transform: uppercase;" =
class=3D""><a =
href=3D"https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/bugeye/info;_ylc=3DX3oDMTJlYTd=
nNGlyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BHNlYwN2d=
GwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTQ3MzE4OTM4MA--" style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D"">VISIT YOUR GROUP</a></span><ul =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; list-style-type: none; margin: 0px; =
padding: 0px; display: inline;" class=3D""></ul></div><div id=3D"ft" =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; font-family: Arial; font-size: 11px; =
margin-top: 5px; padding: 0px 2px 0px 0px; clear: both;" class=3D""><a =
href=3D"https://groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=3DX3oDMTJkM2FsdG9mBF9TAzk3NDc2NT=
kwBGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGlt=
ZQMxNDczMTg5Mzgw" style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; float: left;" =
class=3D""><img =
src=3D"http://l.yimg.com/ru/static/images/yg/img/email/new_logo/logo-group=
s-137x15.png" height=3D"15" width=3D"137" alt=3D"Yahoo! Groups" =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; border: 0px;" class=3D""></a><div =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; color: rgb(116, 117, 117); float: right;" =
class=3D"">=E2=80=A2<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html" =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; text-decoration: none;" =
class=3D"">Privacy</a><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>=E2=80=A2<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]?subject=3DUnsubscribe" =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; text-decoration: none;" =
class=3D"">Unsubscribe</a><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>=E2=80=A2<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/" =
style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; text-decoration: none;" class=3D"">Terms =
of Use</a></div></div><br style=3D"line-height: 1.22em;" =
class=3D""></div><div id=3D"ygrp-sponsor" style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
width: 160px; float: right; clear: none; margin: 0px 0px 25px; =
background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-position: initial =
initial; background-repeat: initial initial;" class=3D""><div =
id=3D"ygrp-reco" style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; margin-bottom: 20px; =
padding: 0px;" class=3D""></div></div><div style=3D"line-height: 1.22em; =
clear: both; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 1px;" =
class=3D"">.</div></div><img =
src=3D"http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=3D97359714/grpId=3D2674640/grpspId=3D17=
06034446/msgId=3D43680/stime=3D1473189380" width=3D"1" height=3D"1" =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" =
class=3D""><span style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 16px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: =
rgb(255, 255, 255); float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D""><span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><br =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" =
class=3D""><img =
src=3D"http://y.analytics.yahoo.com/fpc.pl?ywarid=3D515FB27823A7407E&amp;a=
=3D10001310322279&amp;js=3Dno&amp;resp=3Dimg&amp;cf12=3DCP" width=3D"1" =
height=3D"1" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 16px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: =
rgb(255, 255, 255);" class=3D""><span style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); float: none; display: inline =
!important;" class=3D""></span><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(255, 255, 255); height: =
0px;" class=3D"">__,_._,___</div></div></blockquote></div><br =
class=3D""></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_5600DAF7-DDCC-4D36-B68E-0B2F694DEC43--

--===============7197271010252212539==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7197271010252212539==--

---

From: David Ambrose via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 10:38:31 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0269984983302345668==
 boundary="------------B454A4499E97BCA3EB87E24F"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------B454A4499E97BCA3EB87E24F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

PVC Plumber's tape works much better than duct tape. It adheres better, 
and lasts a very long time. I always bring a roll when I need something 
done to my wire wheels.

On 9/6/2016 5:57 PM, Lester via Spridgets wrote:
> And one of the top Jag shops just uses a bunch of duct tape as a spoke 
> protector.  Lots of it.
>
>> On Sep 6, 2016, at 2:06 PM, 'Vincent M. King' [email-masked] 
>>
>>
>> Hey Harley,
>>
>> Thanks for the input!  I was running 35 psi, but good point.  
>> Hopefully I will learn more tomorrow when I am with the shop mgr when 
>> he removes the tires from the rims.  I have also received some good 
>> input Steven Christiansen that I will follow up on. If it is 
>> something definite, I will make sure to let the group know.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Vince King
>>
>> 142 Springdale Drive
>>
>> Leesburg, Georgia 31763
>>
>> (229) 347-0007 (voice)
>>
>> (678) 609-4775 (fax)
>>
>> *From:*Harley Welch [mailto:[email-masked]]
>> *Sent:*Tuesday, September 06, 2016 02:40 PM
>> *To:[email-masked] 
>> *Subject:*Re: Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Wire Wheels and Tires
>>
>> I got new tires a few years back and had a similar experience. An 
>> employee at the tire shop  had failed to remove a foil sticker in the 
>> INSIDE of the tire and after some tire/tube movement under driving 
>> conditions a corner of the sticker would poke up and start working 
>> it's way through the tube. I got a fair bit more mileage before the 
>> flats occurred, but I run my tire pressures at 32 psi. If you're 
>> running lower pressures (i.e. what's spec'd in the owner's manual...) 
>> it could occur much sooner.
>>
>> Regards-HW
>>
>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>>
>>> *From:[email-masked] [bugeye] 
>>>
>>>
>>> *Sent:*Monday, September 05, 2016 7:14 PM
>>>
>>> *Subject:*Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Wire Wheels and Tires
>>>
>>> I need the voice of experience.  I have wire wheels on my BE.  But I 
>>> have been having a very bad time with flat tires.  I have 5 new 
>>> tires on 5 wire wheel rims purchased from Moss.  Out of the 5 tires 
>>> 4 of them have gone flat at some point.  This past weekend you may 
>>> remember that I was going on the covered bridge tour here in Ga.  On 
>>> Saturday, I had 3 flat tires within 45 miles.  My rear driver side 
>>> went flat.  I put the spare on and went 30 miles and the spare went 
>>> flat.  I called emergency road side service and the tow operator 
>>> inflated the spare and we headed down the road to a shop.  5 miles 
>>> down the road the spare went flat again, to be expected, but when I 
>>> pulled over the passenger side rear tire was flat too.  3 flat tires.
>>>
>>> Anyway, I am going to meet with the shop here in town who has been 
>>> fixing my tires.  In all cases we put in new tubes except for 1 and 
>>> they patched it (I think).  I do not know what they did when 
>>> installing the tubes but the manager is going to let me be there on 
>>> Wed to see if we can figure out what it happening.
>>>
>>> I am sure that some of you have experience with the wire wheels. 
>>>  What should I look for?  Is there a list of 'watchouts' that you 
>>> can give me to work from?
>>>
>>> Here is some info about my setup.
>>>
>>> Not sure if they are using the rubber liner over the spokes but will 
>>> find out on Wed.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Thanks for any help!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Vince King
>>>
>>> Leesburg, Ga
>>>
>>> 59 Bugeye (13137)
>>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Avast logo <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>
>>
>> 	
>>
>> This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Posted by: "Vincent M. King" <[email-masked] 
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Reply via web post 
>> <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/bugeye/conversations/messages/43680;_ylc=X3oDMTJxdWY1ZDk3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BG1zZ0lkAzQzNjgwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTQ3MzE4OTM4MA--?act=reply&messageNum=43680> 
>> 	• 	Reply to 
>> 	• 	Reply to 
>> 	• 	Start a New Topic 
>> <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/bugeye/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJlc2YwODNiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ3MzE4OTM4MA--> 
>> 	• 	Messages in this topic 
>> <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/bugeye/conversations/topics/43672;_ylc=X3oDMTM2cGFxazI2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BG1zZ0lkAzQzNjgwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ3MzE4OTM4MAR0cGNJZAM0MzY3Mg-->(9) 
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Have you tried the highest rated email app? <https://yho.com/1wwmgg>
>> With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated 
>> email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access 
>> all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never 
>> delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the Austin Healey Bugeye Frogeye 
>> Sprite Club, please send a blank email to: 
>> [email-masked] 
>> If you no longer want to receive emails, but wish to remain a member 
>> of the group, you may go to the 
>> websitehttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/and change your 
>> subscription to "Web Only" and you will not receive any emails.
>> VISIT YOUR GROUP 
>> <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/bugeye/info;_ylc=X3oDMTJlYTdnNGlyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTQ3MzE4OTM4MA-->
>> Yahoo! Groups 
>> <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=X3oDMTJkM2FsdG9mBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxNDczMTg5Mzgw> 
>>
>> •Privacy 
>> <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html>•Unsubscribe 
>> of Use <https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/>
>>
>> .
>>
>> __,_._,___
>
>
>
> ------------------------
>
> [email-masked]
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

--------------B454A4499E97BCA3EB87E24F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p>PVC Plumber's tape works much better than duct tape. It adheres
      better, and lasts a very long time. I always bring a roll when I
      need something done to my wire wheels.<br>
    </p>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 9/6/2016 5:57 PM, Lester via
      Spridgets wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:gW6L1t00S0NyJgq01W6Mem" type="cite">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
        charset=windows-1252">
      And one of the top Jag shops just uses a bunch of duct tape as a
      spoke protector.  Lots of it.
      <div class=""><br class="">
      </div>
      <div class="">No problems after hundreds of miles.</div>
      <div class=""><br class="">
      </div>
      <div class="">Lester</div>
      <div class=""><br class="">
      </div>
      <div class=""><br class="">
      </div>
      <div class=""><br class="">
        <div>
          <blockquote type="cite" class="">
            <div class="">On Sep 6, 2016, at 2:06 PM, 'Vincent M. King'
              <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="mailto:[email-masked]" class="">[email-masked]</a>
              [bugeye] &lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="mailto:[email-masked]" class="">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
              wrote:</div>
            <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">
            <div class="">
              <div id="ygrp-mlmsg" style="font-size: 13px; font-family:
                Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-style: normal;
                font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal;
                letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align:
                start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
                white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px;
                -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color:
                rgb(255, 255, 255); position: relative;" class="">
                <div id="ygrp-msg" style="line-height: 1.22em; z-index:
                  1;" class="">
                  <div id="ygrp-text" style="line-height: 1.22em;
                    font-family: Georgia;" class="">
                    <div style="line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px 0px
                      1em;" class=""><br
                        class="webkit-block-placeholder">
                    </div>
                    <div class="WordSection1" style="line-height:
                      1.22em;">
                      <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em;
                        line-height: 1.22em;"><span style="line-height:
                          1.22em; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(31, 73,
                          125);" class="">Hey Harley,<span
                            class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><o
                            style="font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;"
                            class=""></o></span></p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em;
                        line-height: 1.22em;"><span style="line-height:
                          1.22em; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(31, 73,
                          125);" class=""><o style="font-size: 0px;
                            line-height: 1.22em;" class=""> </o></span></p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em;
                        line-height: 1.22em;"><span style="line-height:
                          1.22em; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(31, 73,
                          125);" class="">Thanks for the input!  I was
                          running 35 psi, but good point.  Hopefully I
                          will learn more tomorrow when I am with the
                          shop mgr when he removes the tires from the
                          rims.  I have also received some good input
                          Steven Christiansen that I will follow up on. 
                          If it is something definite, I will make sure
                          to let the group know.<o style="font-size:
                            0px; line-height: 1.22em;" class=""></o></span></p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em;
                        line-height: 1.22em;"><span style="line-height:
                          1.22em; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(31, 73,
                          125);" class=""><o style="font-size: 0px;
                            line-height: 1.22em;" class=""> </o></span></p>
                      <div style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">
                        <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em;
                          line-height: 1.22em;"><span
                            style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 10pt;
                            color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=""><o
                              style="font-size: 0px; line-height:
                              1.22em;" class=""> </o></span></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em;
                          line-height: 1.22em;"><span
                            style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 10pt;
                            color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class="">Thanks,</span><span
                            style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 11pt;
                            color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=""><o
                              style="font-size: 0px; line-height:
                              1.22em;" class=""></o></span></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em;
                          line-height: 1.22em;"><span
                            style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 11pt;
                            color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=""> <o
                              style="font-size: 0px; line-height:
                              1.22em;" class=""></o></span></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em;
                          line-height: 1.22em;"><span
                            style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 11pt;
                            font-family: 'Book Antiqua', serif; color:
                            blue;" class="">Vince King</span><span
                            style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 11pt;
                            color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=""><o
                              style="font-size: 0px; line-height:
                              1.22em;" class=""></o></span></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em;
                          line-height: 1.22em;"><span
                            style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 10pt;
                            color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class="">142
                            Springdale Drive</span><span
                            style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 11pt;
                            color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=""><o
                              style="font-size: 0px; line-height:
                              1.22em;" class=""></o></span></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em;
                          line-height: 1.22em;"><span
                            style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 10pt;
                            color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class="">Leesburg,
                            Georgia 31763</span><span
                            style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 11pt;
                            color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=""><o
                              style="font-size: 0px; line-height:
                              1.22em;" class=""></o></span></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em;
                          line-height: 1.22em;"><span
                            style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 10pt;
                            color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class="">(229)
                            347-0007 (voice)</span><span
                            style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 11pt;
                            color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=""><o
                              style="font-size: 0px; line-height:
                              1.22em;" class=""></o></span></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em;
                          line-height: 1.22em;"><span
                            style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 10pt;
                            color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class="">(678)
                            609-4775 (fax)</span><span
                            style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 11pt;
                            color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=""><o
                              style="font-size: 0px; line-height:
                              1.22em;" class=""></o></span></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em;
                          line-height: 1.22em;"><span
                            style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 10pt;
                            color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=""><a
                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                              href="http://www.king-designs.com/"
                              style="line-height: 1.22em; font-family:
                              Verdana;" class="">www.king-designs.com</a></span><span
                            style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 11pt;
                            color: rgb(31, 73, 125);" class=""><o
                              style="font-size: 0px; line-height:
                              1.22em;" class=""></o></span></p>
                      </div>
                      <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em;
                        line-height: 1.22em;"><span style="line-height:
                          1.22em; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(31, 73,
                          125);" class=""><o style="font-size: 0px;
                            line-height: 1.22em;" class=""> </o></span></p>
                      <div style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">
                        <div style="line-height: 1.22em;
                          border-top-style: solid; border-top-color:
                          rgb(181, 196, 223); border-top-width: 1pt;
                          padding: 3pt 0in 0in;" class="">
                          <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px
                            1em; line-height: 1.22em;"><b
                              style="line-height: 1.22em;" class=""><span
                                style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size:
                                10pt;" class="">From:</span></b><span
                              style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size:
                              10pt;" class=""><span
                                class="Apple-converted-space"> </span>Harley
                              Welch [<a moz-do-not-send="true"
                                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                style="line-height: 1.22em; font-family:
                                Verdana;" class="">mailto:[email-masked]</a>]<span
                                class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><br
                                style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">
                              <b style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">Sent:</b><span
                                class="Apple-converted-space"> </span>Tuesday,
                              September 06, 2016 02:40 PM<br
                                style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">
                              <b style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">To:</b><span
                                class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                                moz-do-not-send="true"
                                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                style="line-height: 1.22em; font-family:
                                Verdana;" class="">[email-masked]</a>;<span
                                class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                                moz-do-not-send="true"
                                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                style="line-height: 1.22em; font-family:
                                Verdana;" class="">[email-masked]</a><br
                                style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">
                              <b style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">Subject:</b><span
                                class="Apple-converted-space"> </span>Re:
                              Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Wire Wheels and
                              Tires<o style="font-size: 0px;
                                line-height: 1.22em;" class=""></o></span></p>
                        </div>
                      </div>
                      <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em;
                        line-height: 1.22em;"><o style="font-size: 0px;
                          line-height: 1.22em;" class=""> </o></p>
                      <div style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">
                        <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em;
                          line-height: 1.22em;"><span
                            style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size:
                            10pt;" class="">I got new tires a few years
                            back and had a similar experience. An
                            employee at the tire shop  had failed to
                            remove a foil sticker in the INSIDE of the
                            tire and after some tire/tube movement under
                            driving conditions a corner of the sticker
                            would poke up and start working it's way
                            through the tube. I got a fair bit more
                            mileage before the flats occurred, but I run
                            my tire pressures at 32 psi. If you're
                            running lower pressures (i.e. what's spec'd
                            in the owner's manual...) it could occur
                            much sooner.</span><o style="font-size: 0px;
                            line-height: 1.22em;" class=""></o></p>
                      </div>
                      <div style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">
                        <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em;
                          line-height: 1.22em;"> <o style="font-size:
                            0px; line-height: 1.22em;" class=""></o></p>
                      </div>
                      <div style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">
                        <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em;
                          line-height: 1.22em;"><span
                            style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size:
                            10pt;" class="">Regards-HW</span><o
                            style="font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;"
                            class=""></o></p>
                      </div>
                      <div style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">
                        <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em;
                          line-height: 1.22em;"> <o style="font-size:
                            0px; line-height: 1.22em;" class=""></o></p>
                      </div>
                      <div style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">
                        <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em;
                          line-height: 1.22em;"> <o style="font-size:
                            0px; line-height: 1.22em;" class=""></o></p>
                      </div>
                      <blockquote style="margin: 5pt 0in 5pt 3.75pt;
                        line-height: 1.22em; border-left-style: solid;
                        border-left-color: black; border-left-width:
                        1.5pt; padding: 0in 0in 0in 4pt;" class=""
                        type="cite">
                        <div style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">
                          <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px
                            1em; line-height: 1.22em;"><span
                              style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size:
                              10pt;" class="">----- Original Message
                              -----<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><o
                                style="font-size: 0px; line-height:
                                1.22em;" class=""></o></span></p>
                        </div>
                        <div style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">
                          <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px
                            1em; line-height: 1.22em; background-color:
                            rgb(228, 228, 228); background-position:
                            initial initial; background-repeat: initial
                            initial;"><b style="line-height: 1.22em;"
                              class=""><span style="line-height: 1.22em;
                                font-size: 10pt;" class="">From:</span></b><span
                              style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size:
                              10pt;" class=""><span
                                class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                                moz-do-not-send="true"
                                href="mailto:[email-masked]%20[bugeye]"
                                title="[email-masked]"
                                style="line-height: 1.22em; font-family:
                                Verdana;" class="">[email-masked]
                                [bugeye]</a><o style="font-size: 0px;
                                line-height: 1.22em;" class=""></o></span></p>
                        </div>
                        <div style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">
                          <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px
                            1em; line-height: 1.22em;"><b
                              style="line-height: 1.22em;" class=""><span
                                style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size:
                                10pt;" class="">To:</span></b><span
                              style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size:
                              10pt;" class=""><span
                                class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                                moz-do-not-send="true"
                                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                title="[email-masked]"
                                style="line-height: 1.22em; font-family:
                                Verdana;" class="">[email-masked]</a><o
                                style="font-size: 0px; line-height:
                                1.22em;" class=""></o></span></p>
                        </div>
                        <div style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">
                          <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px
                            1em; line-height: 1.22em;"><b
                              style="line-height: 1.22em;" class=""><span
                                style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size:
                                10pt;" class="">Sent:</span></b><span
                              style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size:
                              10pt;" class=""><span
                                class="Apple-converted-space"> </span>Monday,
                              September 05, 2016 7:14 PM<o
                                style="font-size: 0px; line-height:
                                1.22em;" class=""></o></span></p>
                        </div>
                        <div style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">
                          <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px
                            1em; line-height: 1.22em;"><b
                              style="line-height: 1.22em;" class=""><span
                                style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size:
                                10pt;" class="">Subject:</span></b><span
                              style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size:
                              10pt;" class=""><span
                                class="Apple-converted-space"> </span>Bugeye/Frogeye
                              Club..... Wire Wheels and Tires<o
                                style="font-size: 0px; line-height:
                                1.22em;" class=""></o></span></p>
                        </div>
                        <div style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">
                          <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px
                            1em; line-height: 1.22em;"><o
                              style="font-size: 0px; line-height:
                              1.22em;" class=""> </o></p>
                        </div>
                        <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em;
                          line-height: 1.22em;"> <span
                            class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><o
                            style="font-size: 0px; line-height: 1.22em;"
                            class=""></o></p>
                        <div id="ygrp-mlmsg" style="font-size: 13px;
                          font-family: Arial, helvetica, clean,
                          sans-serif; line-height: 1.22em;" class="">
                          <div id="ygrp-msg" style="line-height:
                            1.22em;" class="">
                            <div id="ygrp-text" style="line-height:
                              1.22em; font-family: Georgia;" class="">
                              <p style="line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px
                                0px 1em;" class="">I need the voice of
                                experience.  I have wire wheels on my
                                BE.  But I have been having a very bad
                                time with flat tires.  I have 5 new
                                tires on 5 wire wheel rims purchased
                                from Moss.  Out of the 5 tires 4 of them
                                have gone flat at some point.  This past
                                weekend you may remember that I was
                                going on the covered bridge tour here in
                                Ga.  On Saturday, I had 3 flat tires
                                within 45 miles.  My rear driver side
                                went flat.  I put the spare on and went
                                30 miles and the spare went flat.  I
                                called emergency road side service and
                                the tow operator inflated the spare and
                                we headed down the road to a shop.  5
                                miles down the road the spare went flat
                                again, to be expected, but when I pulled
                                over the passenger side rear tire was
                                flat too.  3 flat tires.<o
                                  style="font-size: 0px; line-height:
                                  1.22em;" class=""></o></p>
                              <p style="line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px
                                0px 1em;" class=""><o style="font-size:
                                  0px; line-height: 1.22em;" class=""> </o></p>
                              <p style="line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px
                                0px 1em;" class="">Anyway, I am going to
                                meet with the shop here in town who has
                                been fixing my tires.  In all cases we
                                put in new tubes except for 1 and they
                                patched it (I think).  I do not know
                                what they did when installing the tubes
                                but the manager is going to let me be
                                there on Wed to see if we can figure out
                                what it happening. <o style="font-size:
                                  0px; line-height: 1.22em;" class=""></o></p>
                              <p style="line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px
                                0px 1em;" class=""><o style="font-size:
                                  0px; line-height: 1.22em;" class=""> </o></p>
                              <p style="line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px
                                0px 1em;" class="">I am sure that some
                                of you have experience with the wire
                                wheels.  What should I look for?  Is
                                there a list of 'watchouts' that you can
                                give me to work from?  <o
                                  style="font-size: 0px; line-height:
                                  1.22em;" class=""></o></p>
                              <p style="line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px
                                0px 1em;" class=""><o style="font-size:
                                  0px; line-height: 1.22em;" class=""> </o></p>
                              <p style="line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px
                                0px 1em;" class="">Here is some info
                                about my setup. <o style="font-size:
                                  0px; line-height: 1.22em;" class=""></o></p>
                              <p style="line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px
                                0px 1em;" class=""><o style="font-size:
                                  0px; line-height: 1.22em;" class=""> </o></p>
                              <p style="line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px
                                0px 1em;" class="">Wire Wheels from Moss
                                part# <span style="line-height: 1.22em;
                                  font-size: 9pt; background-color:
                                  rgb(245, 245, 220);
                                  background-position: initial initial;
                                  background-repeat: initial initial;"
                                  class="">454-685</span><o
                                  style="font-size: 0px; line-height:
                                  1.22em;" class=""></o></p>
                              <p style="line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px
                                0px 1em;" class=""><span
                                  style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size:
                                  9pt; background-color: rgb(245, 245,
                                  220); background-position: initial
                                  initial; background-repeat: initial
                                  initial;" class="">Tires: Michelin
                                  Defender Radial 1757013</span><o
                                  style="font-size: 0px; line-height:
                                  1.22em;" class=""></o></p>
                              <p style="line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px
                                0px 1em;" class=""><span
                                  style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size:
                                  9pt; background-color: rgb(245, 245,
                                  220); background-position: initial
                                  initial; background-repeat: initial
                                  initial;" class=""><br
                                    style="line-height: 1.22em;"
                                    class="">
                                  <br style="line-height: 1.22em;"
                                    class="">
                                </span><o style="font-size: 0px;
                                  line-height: 1.22em;" class=""></o></p>
                              <p style="line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px
                                0px 1em;" class=""><span
                                  style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size:
                                  9pt; background-color: rgb(245, 245,
                                  220); background-position: initial
                                  initial; background-repeat: initial
                                  initial;" class="">Not sure if they
                                  are using the rubber liner over the
                                  spokes but will find out on Wed.</span><o
                                  style="font-size: 0px; line-height:
                                  1.22em;" class=""></o></p>
                              <p style="line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px
                                0px 1em;" class=""><span
                                  style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size:
                                  9pt; background-color: rgb(245, 245,
                                  220); background-position: initial
                                  initial; background-repeat: initial
                                  initial;" class=""><br
                                    style="line-height: 1.22em;"
                                    class="">
                                  <br style="line-height: 1.22em;"
                                    class="">
                                </span><o style="font-size: 0px;
                                  line-height: 1.22em;" class=""></o></p>
                              <p style="line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px
                                0px 1em;" class=""><span
                                  style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size:
                                  9pt; background-color: rgb(245, 245,
                                  220); background-position: initial
                                  initial; background-repeat: initial
                                  initial;" class="">Thanks for any
                                  help!</span><o style="font-size: 0px;
                                  line-height: 1.22em;" class=""></o></p>
                              <p style="line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px
                                0px 1em;" class=""><span
                                  style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size:
                                  9pt; background-color: rgb(245, 245,
                                  220); background-position: initial
                                  initial; background-repeat: initial
                                  initial;" class=""><br
                                    style="line-height: 1.22em;"
                                    class="">
                                  <br style="line-height: 1.22em;"
                                    class="">
                                </span><o style="font-size: 0px;
                                  line-height: 1.22em;" class=""></o></p>
                              <p style="line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px
                                0px 1em;" class=""><span
                                  style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size:
                                  9pt; background-color: rgb(245, 245,
                                  220); background-position: initial
                                  initial; background-repeat: initial
                                  initial;" class="">Vince King</span><o
                                  style="font-size: 0px; line-height:
                                  1.22em;" class=""></o></p>
                              <p style="line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px
                                0px 1em;" class=""><span
                                  style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size:
                                  9pt; background-color: rgb(245, 245,
                                  220); background-position: initial
                                  initial; background-repeat: initial
                                  initial;" class="">Leesburg, Ga</span><o
                                  style="font-size: 0px; line-height:
                                  1.22em;" class=""></o></p>
                              <p style="line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px
                                0px 1em;" class=""><span
                                  style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size:
                                  9pt; background-color: rgb(245, 245,
                                  220); background-position: initial
                                  initial; background-repeat: initial
                                  initial;" class="">59 Bugeye (13137)</span><o
                                  style="font-size: 0px; line-height:
                                  1.22em;" class=""></o></p>
                              <p style="line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px
                                0px 1em;" class=""> <o style="font-size:
                                  0px; line-height: 1.22em;" class=""></o></p>
                            </div>
                            <div style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">
                              <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px
                                0px 1em; line-height: 1.22em;"><span
                                  style="line-height: 1.22em; color:
                                  white;" class=""><o style="font-size:
                                    0px; line-height: 1.22em;" class=""></o></span></p>
                            </div>
                          </div>
                        </div>
                      </blockquote>
                      <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px 12pt;
                        line-height: 1.22em;"><o style="font-size: 0px;
                          line-height: 1.22em;" class=""> </o></p>
                      <div class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px;
                        line-height: 1.22em; text-align: center;"
                        align="center">
                        <hr style="line-height: 1.22em;" class=""
                          align="center" noshade="color:#909090"
                          size="1" width="99%"></div>
                      <table class="MsoNormalTable" style="line-height:
                        1.22em; font-size: inherit; border-collapse:
                        collapse;" border="0" cellpadding="0"
                        cellspacing="0">
                        <tbody style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">
                          <tr style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">
                            <td style="line-height: 1.22em; padding: 0in
                              11.25pt 0in 6pt;" class="">
                              <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px
                                0px 1em; line-height: 1.22em;"><a
                                  moz-do-not-send="true"
                                  href="https://www.avast.com/antivirus"
                                  style="line-height: 1.22em;
                                  font-family: Verdana;" class=""><span
                                    style="line-height: 1.22em;
                                    text-decoration: none;" class=""><img
                                      moz-do-not-send="true"
                                      id="_x0000_i1034"
                                      src="http://static.avast.com/emails/avast-mail-stamp.png"
                                      alt="Avast logo"
                                      style="line-height: 1.22em;"
                                      class="" border="0"></span></a><o
                                  style="font-size: 0px; line-height:
                                  1.22em;" class=""></o></p>
                            </td>
                            <td style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">
                              <p style="line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px
                                0px 1em;" class=""><span
                                  style="line-height: 1.22em; color:
                                  rgb(61, 77, 90);" class="">This email
                                  has been checked for viruses by Avast
                                  antivirus software.<span
                                    class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><br
                                    style="line-height: 1.22em;"
                                    class="">
                                  <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                                    href="https://www.avast.com/antivirus"
                                    style="line-height: 1.22em;
                                    font-family: Verdana;" class="">www.avast.com</a><o
                                    style="font-size: 0px; line-height:
                                    1.22em;" class=""></o></span></p>
                            </td>
                          </tr>
                        </tbody>
                      </table>
                      <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em;
                        line-height: 1.22em;"><o style="font-size: 0px;
                          line-height: 1.22em;" class=""> </o></p>
                    </div>
                    <div style="line-height: 1.22em; margin: 0px 0px
                      1em;" class=""><br
                        class="webkit-block-placeholder">
                    </div>
                  </div>
                  <div style="line-height: 1.22em; color: rgb(255, 255,
                    255); height: 0px;" class="">__._,_.___</div>
                  <div id="fromDMARC" style="line-height: 1.22em;
                    margin-top: 10px;" class="">
                    <hr style="line-height: 1.22em; height: 2px;
                      border-width: 0px; color: rgb(227, 227, 227);
                      background-color: rgb(227, 227, 227);" class="">Posted
                    by: "Vincent M. King" &lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
                      href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                      style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<span
                      class="Apple-converted-space"> </span>
                    <hr style="line-height: 1.22em; height: 2px;
                      border-width: 0px; color: rgb(227, 227, 227);
                      background-color: rgb(227, 227, 227);" class=""></div>
                  <table style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size: inherit;
                    margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; color:
                    rgb(45, 80, 253);" class="" cellspacing="4px">
                    <tbody style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">
                      <tr style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">
                        <td style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 12px;
                          font-family: arial; font-weight: bold;
                          padding: 7px 5px 5px;" class=""><a
                            moz-do-not-send="true"
href="https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/bugeye/conversations/messages/43680;_ylc=X3oDMTJxdWY1ZDk3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BG1zZ0lkAzQzNjgwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTQ3MzE4OTM4MA--?act=reply&amp;messageNum=43680"
                            style="line-height: 1.22em; text-decoration:
                            none; color: rgb(45, 80, 253);" class="">Reply
                            via web post</a></td>
                        <td style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">•</td>
                        <td style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 12px;
                          font-family: arial; padding: 7px 5px 5px;"
                          class=""><a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="mailto:[email-masked]?subject=RE%3A%20Bugeye%2FFrogeye%20Club%2E%2E%2E%2E%2E%20Wire%20Wheels%20and%20Tires"
                            style="line-height: 1.22em; text-decoration:
                            none; color: rgb(45, 80, 253);" class="">Reply
                            to sender<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></a></td>
                        <td style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">•</td>
                        <td style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 12px;
                          font-family: arial; padding: 7px 5px 5px;"
                          class=""><a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="mailto:[email-masked]?subject=RE%3A%20Bugeye%2FFrogeye%20Club%2E%2E%2E%2E%2E%20Wire%20Wheels%20and%20Tires"
                            style="line-height: 1.22em; text-decoration:
                            none; color: rgb(45, 80, 253);" class="">Reply
                            to group<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></a></td>
                        <td style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">•</td>
                        <td style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 12px;
                          font-family: arial; padding: 7px 5px 5px;"
                          class=""><a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/bugeye/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJlc2YwODNiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ3MzE4OTM4MA--"
                            style="line-height: 1.22em; text-decoration:
                            none; color: rgb(45, 80, 253);" class="">Start
                            a New Topic</a></td>
                        <td style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">•</td>
                        <td style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size: 12px;
                          font-family: arial; padding: 7px 5px 5px;
                          color: rgb(45, 80, 253);" class=""><a
                            moz-do-not-send="true"
href="https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/bugeye/conversations/topics/43672;_ylc=X3oDMTM2cGFxazI2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BG1zZ0lkAzQzNjgwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ3MzE4OTM4MAR0cGNJZAM0MzY3Mg--"
                            style="line-height: 1.22em; text-decoration:
                            none; color: rgb(45, 80, 253);" class="">Messages
                            in this topic</a><span
                            class="Apple-converted-space"> </span>(9)</td>
                      </tr>
                    </tbody>
                  </table>
                  <div id="megaphoneModule" style="line-height: 1.22em;"
                    class="">
                    <hr style="line-height: 1.22em; height: 2px;
                      border-width: 0px; color: rgb(227, 227, 227);
                      background-color: rgb(227, 227, 227);" class="">
                    <div style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">
                      <div class="stream" style="line-height: 1.22em;
                        margin-bottom: 10px;">
                        <div style="line-height: 1.22em;
                          background-color: white;" class="">
                          <div class="sn-img" style="line-height:
                            1.22em; display: inline;"><img
                              moz-do-not-send="true" name="tn_file"
src="https://s.yimg.com/ru/static/images/yg/img/megaphone/1464031581_phpFA8bON"
                              style="line-height: 1.22em; padding: 0px
                              10px; vertical-align: top; margin-top:
                              5px;" class="" height="82" width="82"></div>
                          <span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span>
                          <div class="mod-txt" style="line-height:
                            1.22em; display: inline-block;"><a
                              moz-do-not-send="true" rel="nofollow"
                              name="sub_url" target="_blank"
                              href="https://yho.com/1wwmgg"
                              style="line-height: 1.22em; color: rgb(0,
                              0, 255); display: block; margin-left: 5px;
                              text-decoration: none;" class=""><span
                                style="line-height: 1.22em; font-size:
                                15px;" class="">Have you tried the
                                highest rated email app?</span></a>
                            <div style="line-height: 1.22em; max-width:
                              530px; padding: 2px 5px;" class="">With
                              4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is
                              the highest rated email app on the market.
                              What are you waiting for? Now you can
                              access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook,
                              AOL and more) in one place. Never delete
                              an email again with 1000GB of free cloud
                              storage.</div>
                          </div>
                        </div>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                    <hr style="line-height: 1.22em; height: 2px;
                      border-width: 0px; color: rgb(227, 227, 227);
                      background-color: rgb(227, 227, 227);" class=""></div>
                  <div id="ygrp-grfd" style="line-height: 1.22em;
                    font-family: Verdana; font-size: 12px; padding: 15px
                    0px;" class="">If you wish to unsubscribe from the
                    Austin Healey Bugeye Frogeye Sprite Club, please
                    send a blank email to: <span
                      class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                      moz-do-not-send="true"
                      href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                      style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">[email-masked]</a><br
                      style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">
                    If you no longer want to receive emails, but wish to
                    remain a member of the group, you may go to the
                    website<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                      moz-do-not-send="true"
                      href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/"
                      style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/</a><span
                      class="Apple-converted-space"> </span>and change
                    your subscription to "Web Only" and you will not
                    receive any emails.<br style="line-height: 1.22em;"
                      class="">
                  </div>
                  <div id="ygrp-vital" style="line-height: 1.22em;
                    background-color: rgb(242, 242, 242); font-family:
                    Verdana; font-size: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;
                    padding: 10px;" class=""><span id="vithd"
                      style="line-height: 1.22em; font-weight: bold;
                      color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-transform:
                      uppercase;" class=""><a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/bugeye/info;_ylc=X3oDMTJlYTdnNGlyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTQ3MzE4OTM4MA--"
                        style="line-height: 1.22em; text-decoration:
                        none;" class="">VISIT YOUR GROUP</a></span></div>
                  <div id="ft" style="line-height: 1.22em; font-family:
                    Arial; font-size: 11px; margin-top: 5px; padding:
                    0px 2px 0px 0px; clear: both;" class=""><a
                      moz-do-not-send="true"
href="https://groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=X3oDMTJkM2FsdG9mBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxNDczMTg5Mzgw"
                      style="line-height: 1.22em; float: left;" class=""><img
                        moz-do-not-send="true"
src="http://l.yimg.com/ru/static/images/yg/img/email/new_logo/logo-groups-137x15.png"
                        alt="Yahoo! Groups" style="line-height: 1.22em;
                        border: 0px;" class="" height="15" width="137"></a>
                    <div style="line-height: 1.22em; color: rgb(116,
                      117, 117); float: right;" class="">•<span
                        class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                        moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html"
                        style="line-height: 1.22em; text-decoration:
                        none;" class="">Privacy</a><span
                        class="Apple-converted-space"> </span>•<span
                        class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                        moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Unsubscribe"
                        style="line-height: 1.22em; text-decoration:
                        none;" class="">Unsubscribe</a><span
                        class="Apple-converted-space"> </span>•<span
                        class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><a
                        moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/"
                        style="line-height: 1.22em; text-decoration:
                        none;" class="">Terms of Use</a></div>
                  </div>
                  <br style="line-height: 1.22em;" class="">
                </div>
                <div style="line-height: 1.22em; clear: both; color:
                  rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 1px;" class="">.</div>
              </div>
              <img moz-do-not-send="true"
src="http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=2674640/grpspId=1706034446/msgId=43680/stime=1473189380"
                style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 16px;
                font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
                font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans:
                auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
                text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto;
                word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
                background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" class=""
                height="1" width="1"><span style="font-family:
                Helvetica; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal;
                font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal;
                letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align:
                start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
                white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px;
                -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color:
                rgb(255, 255, 255); float: none; display: inline
                !important;" class=""><span
                  class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></span><br
                style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 16px;
                font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
                font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans:
                auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
                text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto;
                word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
                background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" class="">
              <img moz-do-not-send="true"
src="http://y.analytics.yahoo.com/fpc.pl?ywarid=515FB27823A7407E&amp;a=10001310322279&amp;js=no&amp;resp=img&amp;cf12=CP"
                style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 16px;
                font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
                font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans:
                auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
                text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto;
                word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
                background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" class=""
                height="1" width="1"><span style="font-family:
                Helvetica; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal;
                font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal;
                letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align:
                start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
                white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px;
                -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color:
                rgb(255, 255, 255); float: none; display: inline
                !important;" class=""></span>
              <div style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 16px;
                font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
                font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans:
                auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
                text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto;
                word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
                background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(255,
                255, 255); height: 0px;" class="">__,_._,___</div>
            </div>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
        <br class="">
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">------------------------

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>
</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------B454A4499E97BCA3EB87E24F--

--===============0269984983302345668==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============0269984983302345668==--