Subject: [Spridgets] Racer guys engine question

From: Lester Ewing via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 12:38:01 -0500

--===============3023456712118899966==

--Apple-Mail=_4A9FED6A-0FFE-4D0C-8747-D58F28561A44
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

Ok, so I=92m still working on the bored over 1275 engine and I want to =
replace the rocker arms/shaft as this engine came with the oldest =
possible combination (Cast rockers with drilled adjusters).  What do you =
fine folk recommend, stock or roller rockers?  If rollers, stock lift or =
more?  And if more, how do I determine with the engine in place how much =
lift is too much?

Lester
Not in the flooded part of Louisiana

--Apple-Mail=_4A9FED6A-0FFE-4D0C-8747-D58F28561A44
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><br><div><div><br style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;"><span style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; float: =
none; display: inline !important;">Ok, so I=92m still working on the =
bored over 1275 engine and I want to replace the rocker arms/shaft as =
this engine came with the oldest possible combination (Cast rockers with =
drilled adjusters). &nbsp;What do you fine folk recommend, stock or =
roller rockers? &nbsp;If rollers, stock lift or more? &nbsp;And if more, =
how do I determine with the engine in place how much lift is too =
much?</span><br style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><span style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; float: none; display: inline =
!important;">Lester</span><br style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;"><span style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; float: =
none; display: inline !important;">Not in the flooded part of =
Louisiana</span></div></div><br></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_4A9FED6A-0FFE-4D0C-8747-D58F28561A44--

--===============3023456712118899966==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3023456712118899966==--