Subject: [Spridgets] Solution to backflowing master cylinder

From: mdrowe via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2016 22:46:58 +0000

--===============0883478347049233646==
 boundary="------=_MBF438A5C1-F722-4B37-BD32-A76D73B193BF"

--------=_MBF438A5C1-F722-4B37-BD32-A76D73B193BF
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Both rods were about 3/16" too short; I haven't a clue why, as they=20
worked before.  I could see fluid squirting out the holes in the=20
reservoir.  So I just lengthened them until they stopped squirting.

Michael Rowe
The Holy Sprite
--------=_MBF438A5C1-F722-4B37-BD32-A76D73B193BF
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE id=3DeMClientCss>
blockquote.cite { margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 0px; padding-left: 10px;=
 padding-right:0px; border-left: 1px solid #cccccc }
blockquote.cite2 {margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 0px; padding-left: 10px;=
 padding-right:0px; border-left: 1px solid #cccccc; margin-top: 3px; paddin=
g-top: 0px; }
.plain pre, .plain tt { font-family: monospace; font-size: 100%; font-weigh=
t: normal; font-style: normal;}
a img { border: 0px; }body {font-family: Tahoma;font-size: 12pt;}
.plain pre, .plain tt {font-family: Tahoma;font-size: 12pt;}</STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV>Both rods were about 3/16" too short; I haven't a clue why, as they=
 worked before.&nbsp; I could see fluid squirting out the holes in the rese=
rvoir.&nbsp; So I just lengthened them until they stopped squirting.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Michael Rowe</DIV>
<DIV>The Holy Sprite</DIV></BODY></HTML>
--------=_MBF438A5C1-F722-4B37-BD32-A76D73B193BF--

--===============0883478347049233646==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0883478347049233646==--