Subject: [Spridgets] 1986-87 Graduate model

From: Kirk Hargreaves via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 12:48:32 -0700

--===============0309960017372683058==

--001a11402ebe0af181053852d652

Help me please, I am tempted.  A guy near our home has this up for sale, a
Graduate original 68k on the odometer (unless rolled back but the car with
all records looks like the accurate mileage).

Red with paint having been buffed to hard on trunk . . white showing. No
mud in the body that I can tell via magnet and second owners testimony.

Seams in the seats beginning to come apart.

He says the electrics have been re-done with an updated harness to
hopefully avoid gremlins common to this mark.

Wants 5k - which according to "sold cars" on eBay indicates they trade for
around 5k, give or take.

Soooooooo . . . how difficult are these cars in terms of reliability?

Is "Fix it Again Tony" the thing that consistently applies to this model?

Kirk

--001a11402ebe0af181053852d652
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Help me please, I am tempted.=C2=A0 A guy near our home ha=
s this up for sale, a Graduate original 68k on the odometer (unless rolled =
back but the car with all records looks like the accurate mileage). =C2=A0<=
div><br></div><div>Red with paint having been buffed to hard on trunk . . w=
hite showing. No mud in the body that I can tell via magnet and second owne=
rs testimony.</div><div><br></div><div>Seams in the seats beginning to come=
 apart.=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>He says the electrics have been re-d=
one with an updated harness to hopefully avoid gremlins common to this mark=
. =C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>Wants 5k - which according to &quot;sold =
cars&quot; on eBay indicates they trade for around 5k, give or take. =C2=A0=
</div><div><br></div><div>Soooooooo . . . how difficult are these cars in t=
erms of reliability?=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>Is &quot;Fix it Again T=
ony&quot; the thing that consistently applies to this model?=C2=A0</div><di=
v><br></div><div>Kirk=C2=A0</div><div>=C2=A0=C2=A0</div><div><br></div></di=
v>

--001a11402ebe0af181053852d652--

--===============0309960017372683058==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0309960017372683058==--

---

From: tncarnut1 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 11:35:36 -0500

--===============7375565384478404460==

----_com.android.email_3934263233411430
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_3934263233411430
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_3934263233411430--

--===============7375565384478404460==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============7375565384478404460==--

---

From: [email-masked] via Spridgets <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 20:30:22 GMT

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7224557316249164855==
	boundary="--InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_6356cbb--"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_6356cbb--
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_6356cbb--
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_6356cbb----

--===============7224557316249164855==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============7224557316249164855==--

---

From: [email-masked] via Spridgets <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 20:33:46 GMT

--===============1861280619462966338==
	boundary="--InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_6d85d8d3--"

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_6d85d8d3--
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_6d85d8d3--
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_6d85d8d3----

--===============1861280619462966338==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============1861280619462966338==--