Subject: [Spridgets] Testing a Sprite

From: WeslakeMonza1330--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 16:40:09 -0400

--===============7584167887120932387==

--part1_b95ec.5ab00742.44b952a9_boundary
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Youtube clip of a Sprite being tested.
--part1_b95ec.5ab00742.44b952a9_boundary
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3DUS-ASCII" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.9600.18377"></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR:=
 #000000"=20
bottomMargin=3D7 leftMargin=3D7 rightMargin=3D7 topMargin=3D7><FONT id=3Dr=
ole_document=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D2 face=3DArial>
<DIV>Youtube clip of a Sprite being tested.</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>
--part1_b95ec.5ab00742.44b952a9_boundary--

--===============7584167887120932387==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7584167887120932387==--