Subject: [Spridgets] No electrics at all got home somehow.

From: Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 16:36:50 -0400

--===============3587152257988583737==

--001a11480b9e4025cd05351abbec

OSHIT, it's not the pump it's the entire electrical I have no power. Well
that explains everything a massive short or something. I tested the battery
this morning with over 12 volts I tossed on a slow charge anyway being the
battery is 10 years old. I also had my genny rebuilt by a elect genny
rebuilding guy I know several years ago (not cheap) so it can't be the
penny and 1 mile can't kill the battery can it?

I'll start checking around the lucas nightmare and get back, tips welcome I
have many volt meters....wink.
Lin

-- 
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut

--001a11480b9e4025cd05351abbec
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">OSHIT, it&#39;s not the pump it&#39;s the entire electrica=
l I have no power. Well that explains everything a massive short or somethi=
ng. I tested the battery this morning with over 12 volts I tossed on a slow=
 charge anyway being the battery is 10 years old. I also had my genny rebui=
lt by a elect genny rebuilding guy I know several years ago (not cheap) so =
it can&#39;t be the penny and 1 mile can&#39;t kill the battery can it?=C2=
=A0<div><br></div><div>I&#39;ll start checking around the lucas nightmare a=
nd get back, tips welcome I have many volt meters....wink.</div><div>Lin</d=
iv><div><br></div>-- <br><div class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"g=
mail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><span style=3D"font-size:small">&quot;Pay =
if forward&quot; in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut</span><br></div><=
/div>
</div>

--001a11480b9e4025cd05351abbec--

--===============3587152257988583737==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3587152257988583737==--

---

From: [email-masked] via Spridgets <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 09:11:46 GMT

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7547321695058819873==
	boundary="--InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_2e924fe0--"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_2e924fe0--
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_2e924fe0--
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_2e924fe0----

--===============7547321695058819873==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============7547321695058819873==--

---

From: [email-masked] via Spridgets <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 09:13:36 GMT

--===============0013526633061420294==
	boundary="--InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_408c9900--"

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_408c9900--
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_408c9900--
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_408c9900----

--===============0013526633061420294==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============0013526633061420294==--