Subject: [Spridgets] MG2016 - Spridget Winners!

From: Bruce Hamper via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 18:11:25 -0500

--===============9014540351836947937==

--001a113d5bfe1eed69053595971b

I found my list of the 1st through 6th place winners from MG2016 - Class
415; the 1961-1974 chrome bumper, square body Spridgets.  This class did
not include Bugeye Sprites or 1500 MG Midgets. The Bugeye's were relegated
to the 'Other British' category and the only Bugeye was a 'For Sale' 1960
Old English White Model.  I didn't check it out in detail, but it looked
nice.
For the Class-415, we had 17 entries and all of them could easily place at
any MG car show.  It was a challenge to pick the best from this collection
of excellent cars.  Please excuse my names for the colors!  It's based on
my camera phone pictures. Based on popular vote, here's the list:
6th place - Ian Macnab - 1970 Midget (Green, driven from Ontario, CN)
5th place - Andrew Hardie - 72 Midget (red, Alberta, CN)
4th place - George Chase - 70 Midget (red)
3rd place - Jack Orkin - 74 Midget (yellow)
2nd place - Danny Jones - 74 Midget (red)
1st place - Ralph Brown - 69 Midget (red, whitewalls, wires and original
radio!)

In addition, we had two cars in Concourse judging:
Robert Unfug - 1972 Midget - Black Tulip - Honorable Merit Award
Dennis Cestra - 1964 MG Midget - FIRST PLACE in Concourse Judging - SHOW
WINNER!
Dennis' car gets better each time I see it!  It's an amazing work of art.
Let me know if you have any more information for your car that you'd like
to share. Great show, folks!
Bruce
69 Sprite - not a show winner, but got me there and back to see a great
collection of MG Midgets.

--001a113d5bfe1eed69053595971b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>I found my list of the 1st through 6th place winners =
from MG2016 - Class 415; the 1961-1974 chrome bumper, square body Spridgets=
.=C2=A0 This class did not include Bugeye Sprites or 1500 MG Midgets. The B=
ugeye&#39;s were relegated to the &#39;Other British&#39; category and the =
only Bugeye was a &#39;For Sale&#39; 1960 Old English White Model.=C2=A0 I =
didn&#39;t check it out in detail, but it looked nice.<br></div><div>For th=
e Class-415, we had 17 entries and all of them could easily place at any MG=
 car show.=C2=A0 It was a challenge to pick the best from this collection o=
f excellent cars.=C2=A0 Please excuse my names for the colors!=C2=A0 It&#39=
;s based on my camera phone pictures. Based on popular vote, here&#39;s the=
 list:<br></div><div>6th place - Ian Macnab - 1970 Midget (Green, driven fr=
om Ontario, CN)<br></div><div>5th place - Andrew Hardie - 72 Midget (red, A=
lberta, CN)<br></div><div>4th place - George Chase - 70 Midget (red)<br></d=
iv><div>3rd place - Jack Orkin - 74 Midget (yellow) <br></div><div>2nd plac=
e - Danny Jones - 74 Midget (red)<br></div><div>1st place - Ralph Brown - 6=
9 Midget (red, whitewalls, wires and original radio!)<br><br></div><div>In =
addition, we had two cars in Concourse judging:<br></div><div>Robert Unfug =
- 1972 Midget - Black Tulip - Honorable Merit Award<br></div><div>Dennis Ce=
stra - 1964 MG Midget - FIRST PLACE in Concourse Judging - SHOW WINNER!<br>=
</div><div>Dennis&#39; car gets better each time I see it!=C2=A0 It&#39;s a=
n amazing work of art.<br></div><div>Let me know if you have any more infor=
mation for your car that you&#39;d like to share. Great show, folks!<br></d=
iv><div>Bruce <br></div><div>69 Sprite - not a show winner, but got me ther=
e and back to see a great collection of MG Midgets.<br></div></div>

--001a113d5bfe1eed69053595971b--

--===============9014540351836947937==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============9014540351836947937==--