Subject: [Spridgets] Cockpit Trim

From: John Farley via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 08:36:26 -0400

--===============4238571176676858589==

--001a113cee66ba7dcc0535505e59

I am removing gouges, sanding and polishing the alloy cockpit trim on my
Bugeye.  Thoughts about clear coating when done.  Was thinking that
removing future scratches would be easier if not clear coated, but the
clear coat may help reduce scratches.

--001a113cee66ba7dcc0535505e59
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I am removing gouges, sanding and polishing the alloy cockpit trim on my Bu=
geye.=C2=A0 Thoughts about clear coating when done.=C2=A0 Was thinking that=
 removing future scratches would be easier if not clear coated, but the cle=
ar coat may help reduce scratches. =C2=A0

--001a113cee66ba7dcc0535505e59--

--===============4238571176676858589==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4238571176676858589==--