Subject: [Spridgets] Stuck on the road another dead fuel pump

From: Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 15:59:02 -0400

--===============0992348709643069844==

--001a11c1185210885805351a348f

I fixed my throttle cable but only got a mile on the road when the new fuel
pump stopped working.

Waiting for AAA now.

I watched the fuel gauge read full then when she lost power I noticed it
read empty. I got a ride to get gas thinking a bad reading and now too much
fuel that it's pouring out and of course dangerous. The pump is new last
fall and I haven't driven her. Other than clogged I don't know what but I'm
so disappointed being my 4th new pump in only a few hundred miles I want to
quit this hobby.

Suggestions please. Also I have an in line fuse will that spare the pump?
Lin
62 Sprite, 1275 engine elect pump near rear.

-- 
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut

--001a11c1185210885805351a348f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I fixed my throttle cable but only got a mile on the road when the new fuel=
 pump stopped working.=C2=A0<div><br></div><div>Waiting for AAA now.</div><=
div><br></div><div>I watched the fuel gauge read full then when she lost po=
wer I noticed it read empty. I got a ride to get gas thinking a bad reading=
 and now too much fuel that it&#39;s pouring out and of course dangerous. T=
he pump is new last fall and I haven&#39;t driven her. Other than clogged I=
 don&#39;t know what but I&#39;m so disappointed being my 4th new pump in o=
nly a few hundred miles I want to quit this hobby.</div><div><br></div><div=
>Suggestions please. Also I have an in line fuse will that spare the pump?<=
/div><div>Lin=C2=A0</div><div>62 Sprite, 1275 engine elect pump near rear.=
=C2=A0</div><br><br>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr"><span style=3D"font-size:small"=
>&quot;Pay if forward&quot; in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut</span>=
<br></div><br>

--001a11c1185210885805351a348f--

--===============0992348709643069844==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0992348709643069844==--