Subject: [Spridgets] MG2016 in Louisville

From: JohnD via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 17:21:53 -0400

--===============5614951674317387141==

--94eb2c058ce8baae8f05356bd3a3

Have yet to run into Trevor Jesse, but there sure are some nice Spridgets
here. Also, a lady selling a nice BE with a hardtop. Who is she?
JohnD

*Driving in the past lane!*
JohnsfollyVintageRacing <http://www.johnsfolly.webs.com>

--94eb2c058ce8baae8f05356bd3a3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Have yet to run into Trevor Jesse, but there sure are some=
 nice Spridgets here. Also, a lady selling a nice BE with a hardtop. Who is=
 she?<div>JohnD<br clear=3D"all"><div><div class=3D"gmail_signature" data-s=
martmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div><font color=3D"#660000" face=3D"&#39;aria=
l black&#39;, sans-serif"><br></font></div><div><em><font color=3D"#660000"=
><strong>Driving in the past lane!</strong></font></em></div><div><a href=
=3D"http://www.johnsfolly.webs.com" target=3D"_blank">JohnsfollyVintageRaci=
ng</a>=C2=A0</div></div></div>
</div></div>

--94eb2c058ce8baae8f05356bd3a3--

--===============5614951674317387141==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5614951674317387141==--