Subject: [Spridgets] fuses 35 amp?

From: Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 13:19:33 -0400

--===============4307156760093920828==

--001a114e7322f5936d05357c8efb

List,
While being shocked at battery prices yesterday at the cheap auto parts
store $120 and up, I asked for fuses as I used my spare in the fuse box but
they had 30 amp and less but our Spridgets require 35. Jim S mentioned the
rating is different in the UK. What should I buy for my 62 Spridget 30 amp?
Lin

-- 
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut

--001a114e7322f5936d05357c8efb
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>List,</div><div>While being shocked at battery prices=
 yesterday at the cheap auto parts store $120 and up, I asked for fuses as =
I used my spare in the fuse box but they had 30 amp and less but our Spridg=
ets require 35. Jim S mentioned the rating is different in the UK. What sho=
uld I buy for my 62 Spridget 30 amp? </div><div>Lin<br clear=3D"all"><br>--=
 <br></div><div class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature=
"><div dir=3D"ltr"><span style=3D"font-size:small">&quot;Pay if forward&quo=
t; in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut</span><br></div></div>
</div>

--001a114e7322f5936d05357c8efb--

--===============4307156760093920828==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4307156760093920828==--

---

From: Billy Zoom via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 14:45:58 -0700

> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

--===============1324402126596780560==
	boundary="B_3549019559_164642"

> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

--B_3549019559_164642
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit

When do amps not follow ohms law?

--B_3549019559_164642
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [Spridgets] fuses 35 amp?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:14.0p=
x'>When do amps not follow ohms law?<BR>
</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3549019559_164642--

--===============1324402126596780560==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============1324402126596780560==--