Subject: [Spridgets] Where to stay, Watkins Glenn

From: Bill L via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 16:47:09 -0700

Hello Spridgets,

           My son (whom some of you have met at the Spridgets 50th) is
           getting his Phd. from Cornell next May. Ithaca NY, being
           farily isolated has a semi-captive audience for graduation
           weekend and thus charges exhorbitant rates going so far as
           to hold a system wide "lottery" for the opportunity to pay
           3X the normal room rate. They try to make you feel like a
           winner for the chance to be ----ed. My idea is that Watkins
           Glen is only 1/2 hour away, and has plenty of rooms
           available. I know many on the list have stayed there and am
           looking for a place with --perhaps-- racing significance,
           --a nice place-- not necessarily the most luxurious, but
           comfortable and clean. //

           THanx in advance.. 

-- 
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:[email-masked]
 
 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"
 
  A pessimist is never disappointed. 

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked] via Spridgets <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 04:06:23 GMT

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1969628347821517589==
	boundary="--InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_47917439--"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_47917439--
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_47917439--
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_47917439----

--===============1969628347821517589==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============1969628347821517589==--