Subject: [Spridgets] WSM Sprite Article

From: David Lieb via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 08:17:29 -0500

--===============9152038743061272519==

--001a114170a8d6f66e053331cb28

Hemmings linked one today
http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2016/05/19/not-small-just-fun-sized-just-14-of-these-pretty-sprite-based-gt-coupes-were-produced/?refer=news

--001a114170a8d6f66e053331cb28
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hemmings linked one today<br><a href=3D"http://blog.hemmin=
gs.com/index.php/2016/05/19/not-small-just-fun-sized-just-14-of-these-prett=
y-sprite-based-gt-coupes-were-produced/?refer=3Dnews">http://blog.hemmings.=
com/index.php/2016/05/19/not-small-just-fun-sized-just-14-of-these-pretty-s=
prite-based-gt-coupes-were-produced/?refer=3Dnews</a><br></div>

--001a114170a8d6f66e053331cb28--

--===============9152038743061272519==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============9152038743061272519==--