Subject: [Spridgets] 1965 Sprite for sale

From: hendrimp via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 13:54:16 -0500

--===============6027325912434041226==

--94eb2c0b8baacafc85053372d92d

Reluctantly selling my Sprite. Moving out of state and will only have
garage space for one car. Couldn't decide which one to keep, so also
putting up my Morris and MGB and just seeing what sells.

http://madison.craigslist.org/cto/5598897723.html

--94eb2c0b8baacafc85053372d92d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Reluctantly selling my Sprite. Moving out of state and wil=
l only have garage space for one car. Couldn&#39;t decide which one to keep=
, so also putting up my Morris and MGB and just seeing what sells.<div><br>=
</div><div><a href=3D"http://madison.craigslist.org/cto/5598897723.html">ht=
tp://madison.craigslist.org/cto/5598897723.html</a><br></div></div>

--94eb2c0b8baacafc85053372d92d--

--===============6027325912434041226==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6027325912434041226==--