Subject: [Spridgets] Fists?

From: [email-masked] via Spridgets <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 19:12:04 GMT

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8367938599734373713==
	boundary="--InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_47c7d000--"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_47c7d000--
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

CgoKCgoKICAgIEFyZSBhbnkgb2YgdGhlbSAxMjQncz8/Pz9JIGhhdmUgYSBmcmllbmQgd2hvIGNv
dWxkIHVzZSBzb21lIHZpYWJsZSBwYXJ0cyBpZiBhbnkgYXJlIHRoYXQgbW9kZWwuQ2h1Y2sKU2Vu
dCBmcm9tIG15IExHIE1vYmlsZQoKCg==

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_47c7d000--
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_47c7d000----

--===============8367938599734373713==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8367938599734373713==--