Subject: [Spridgets] At Kevin's Saturday (briefly)

From: [email-masked] via Spridgets <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 19:15:58 GMT

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3640761597074911644==
	boundary="--InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_40813796--"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_40813796--
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

CgoKCgoKICAgIEl0IHdhcyBuaWNlIHRvIHNlZSBldmVyeW9uZSB0aGVyZSBkdXJpbmcgbXkgdmlz
aXQgbWlkIGRheSBTYXR1cmRheS4gwqDCoEFub3RoZXIgZmFudGFzdGljIHRyYW5zZm9ybWF0aW9u
IGluIHRoZSB3b3JrcyFDaHVjawpTZW50IGZyb20gbXkgTEcgTW9iaWxlCgoK

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_40813796--
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----InfrawareEmailBoundaryDepth1_40813796----

--===============3640761597074911644==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3640761597074911644==--