Subject: [Spridgets] The List - Frank

From: HealeyRick via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 10:08:17 -0400

--===============2784300115370488127==

--94eb2c060bfe8acfb50530361332

Odd coincidence the Frank passed away on the same day the list began.  Five
years ago today.  Mark and Frank sure did a lot to bring together a strange
band of misfits dedicated to a equally strange little British car.

Rick Neville

--94eb2c060bfe8acfb50530361332
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Odd coincidence the Frank passed away on the same day the =
list began.=C2=A0 Five years ago today.=C2=A0 Mark and Frank sure did a lot=
 to bring together a strange band of misfits dedicated to a equally strange=
 little British car.<div><br></div><div>Rick Neville</div></div>

--94eb2c060bfe8acfb50530361332--

--===============2784300115370488127==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2784300115370488127==--