Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye Side Curtains

From: Bob Spruck via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 17:31:40 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2964314153432135181==
 boundary="------------010301090909080004020905"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------010301090909080004020905
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

As I finish my Speedwell replica Bugeye with Healey Hardtop, I have a 
question regarding the side curtains. I am applying new seals to the 
special tall side curtains and want to know which way the mounting 
brackets attach to the frames. Do the open ends of the brackets face 
toward the front of the car or toward the rear? Does it make any difference?

Bob
Sharpsburg, GA

--------------010301090909080004020905
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <font size="+1"><font face="Arial">As I finish my Speedwell replica
        Bugeye with Healey Hardtop, I have a question regarding the side
        curtains. I am applying new seals to the special tall side
        curtains and want to know which way the mounting brackets attach
        to the frames. Do the open ends of the brackets face toward the
        front of the car or toward the rear? Does it make any
        difference?<br>
        <br>
        Bob<br>
        Sharpsburg, GA<br>
      </font></font>
  </body>
</html>

--------------010301090909080004020905--

--===============2964314153432135181==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2964314153432135181==--