Subject: [Spridgets] my midget

From: Diane Elliman via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 20:43:37 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7790813319124656426==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0189_01D19432.D71B47E0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0189_01D19432.D71B47E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Well, I thought I would try and start my Midget tonight. It has been in
winter hibernation for at least 6 months in my garage. I am soooo  excited
and happy to say she started just fine. I really had no real trouble
starting her. The battery was strong. I took your advice last Fall and put
some of that Stabil stuff in the gas tank. I guess it really worked good!!!
Thank you all for such good advice! So now I plan on taking her on Friday to
get the new tires and tubes put on. They have been in my garage all winter
too! No school Friday, so I have time to get it done, in-between grading
papers. It is supposed to be close to 70 degrees this weekend too, so I can
take her out for a ride. Maybe even venture all the way to the swap meet in
her. (45 min. drive!) LOL. I just got my Midget last October, and have not
really taken her anywhere, just around here a little. I am so looking
forward to getting some things done to her and repainted. I also want to
come and see some of you race those little Spridgets!

Life is good!

diane

------=_NextPart_000_0189_01D19432.D71B47E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Well, I =
thought I would try and start my Midget tonight. It has been in winter =
hibernation for at least 6 months in my garage. I am soooo&nbsp; excited =
and happy to say she started just fine. I really had no real trouble =
starting her. The battery was strong. I took your advice last Fall and =
put some of that Stabil stuff in the gas tank. I guess it really worked =
good!!! Thank you all for such good advice! So now I plan on taking her =
on Friday to get the new tires and tubes put on. They have been in my =
garage all winter too! No school Friday, so I have time to get it done, =
in-between grading papers. It is supposed to be close to 70 degrees this =
weekend too, so I can take her out for a ride. Maybe even venture all =
the way to the swap meet in her. (45 min. drive!) LOL. I just got my =
Midget last October, and have not really taken her anywhere, just around =
here a little. I am so looking forward to getting some things done to =
her and repainted. I also want to come and see some of you race those =
little Spridgets!<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Life is =
good!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>diane<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0189_01D19432.D71B47E0--

--===============7790813319124656426==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7790813319124656426==--