Subject: [Spridgets] "Pollution parts" for the cost of shipping

From: Kevin Valentine via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 19:04:27 -0400

--===============2579834086603713528==

--001a1141085c222492052fb0c05a

Hey ALL,

I'm cleaning out the parts storage......

As of now, I have a few air pumps, brackets and charcoal canisters that
will be discarded  if no one wants them.

Available to a good home for the (actual) cost of shipping.

Kevin V.
Tuscarora, Pa

--001a1141085c222492052fb0c05a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hey ALL,<div><br></div><div>I&#39;m cleaning out the parts=
 storage......</div><div><br></div><div>As of now, I have a few air pumps, =
brackets and charcoal canisters that will be discarded =C2=A0if no one want=
s them.</div><div><br></div><div>Available to a good home for the (actual) =
cost of shipping.</div><div><br></div><div>Kevin V.</div><div>Tuscarora, Pa=
</div></div>

--001a1141085c222492052fb0c05a--

--===============2579834086603713528==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2579834086603713528==--