Subject: [Spridgets] the list

From: Diane Elliman via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 20:40:04 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6246353829330291250==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_002B_01D192A0.0952D0A0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01D192A0.0952D0A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi all,

I joined the list late last year. I just got my little Midget last October,
so have not had much chance to drive it. It has been in my garage all
winter. I am still waiting for the weather to warm up so I can get her out
of winter hibernation!

I enjoy reading the conversations on the list, but much of it is a bit too
technical for me!! I was given great advice from this list and another one
when I asked guidance about tires. I have now bought new tires for my
Midget, and will get them put on asap when the weather improves.  I have to
get help with them because my 1973 Midget has wire wheels. I have joined an
MG Club in the Chicagoland Area, and hope to also get guidance from them
regarding some things I need to get done on her. I am grateful that the list
is there for guidance and support. I would like to hear what fun things
people are doing with their Spridgets and any accomplishments they make.
Also would love to see pics of the Spridgets and what people have done to
them. 

diane

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01D192A0.0952D0A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Hi =
all,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I joined the list late last =
year. I just got my little Midget last October, so have not had much =
chance to drive it. It has been in my garage all winter. I am still =
waiting for the weather to warm up so I can get her out of winter =
hibernation!<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I enjoy reading the =
conversations on the list, but much of it is a bit too technical for =
me!! I was given great advice from this list and another one when I =
asked guidance about tires. I have now bought new tires for my Midget, =
and will get them put on asap when the weather improves. &nbsp;I have to =
get help with them because my 1973 Midget has wire wheels. I have joined =
an MG Club in the Chicagoland Area, and hope to also get guidance from =
them regarding some things I need to get done on her. I am grateful that =
the list is there for guidance and support. I would like to hear what =
fun things people are doing with their Spridgets and any accomplishments =
they make. Also would love to see pics of the Spridgets and what people =
have done to them. <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>diane<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_002B_01D192A0.0952D0A0--

--===============6246353829330291250==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6246353829330291250==--