Subject: [Spridgets] Gingerman Sprite Midget Race Series Plans April 28- May1, 2016

From: stanbmason--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 10:23:56 -0400

------=_Part_18238_674151128.1459088636491
	boundary="----=_Part_18237_1469559325.1459088636491"

------=_Part_18237_1469559325.1459088636491
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Spridgeteers,

We are getting closer to our fun filled kick off of the Vintage Race Season=
 with Gingerman coming up April 28 - May, 2016.  We already have a couple o=
f new Spridget Racers that will be attending the driver's school.  I will b=
e there Thursday setting up the Sprite Compound and want to invite all Spri=
te and Midget racers and spectators to join us.  I would like us to line up=
 as we have in the past with one continuous canopy with trailers perpendicu=
lar to the entrance road mid way between the track entrance and concession =
stand on the East side.  This allows us to assist new drivers, camaraderie =
and lunch convenience for our joint cook outs.  I would appreciate anyone a=
rriving Friday to assist our new drivers. Don't forget to register early to=
 receive the VSCDA discount and remember to sign up for our exclusive Sprit=
e Midget Race.  This is our first race of the 3 race series (Gingerman, Bla=
ckhawk and Grattan) for the overall series points and awards at the Grattan=
 Finale.  Qualifying will count for durability points along with the Sprint=
 Race.  The exclusive Sprite Midget Race will be for points.  I have attach=
ed the agenda in PDF as currently published. I am looking forward to seeing=
 everyone for this fun filled weekend!  I will be updating this distributio=
n with other information as we get closer to this event.

Stan Mason

------=_Part_18237_1469559325.1459088636491
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<font color=3D'black' size=3D'2' face=3D'arial'>Spridgeteers,
<div><br>
</div>

<div>We are getting closer to our fun filled kick off of the Vintage Race S=
eason with Gingerman coming up April 28 - May, 2016. &nbsp;We already have =
a couple of new Spridget Racers that will be attending the driver's school.=
 &nbsp;I will be there Thursday setting up the Sprite Compound and want to =
invite all Sprite and Midget racers and spectators to join us. &nbsp;I woul=
d like us to line up as we have in the past with one continuous canopy with=
 trailers perpendicular to the entrance road mid way between the track entr=
ance and concession stand on the East side. &nbsp;This allows us to assist =
new drivers, camaraderie and lunch convenience for our joint cook outs. &nb=
sp;I would appreciate anyone arriving Friday to assist our new drivers. Don=
't forget to register early to receive the VSCDA discount and remember to s=
ign up for our exclusive Sprite Midget Race. &nbsp;This is our first race o=
f the 3 race series (Gingerman, Blackhawk and Grattan) for the overall seri=
es points and awards at the Grattan Finale. &nbsp;Qualifying will count for=
 durability points along with the Sprint Race. &nbsp;The exclusive Sprite M=
idget Race will be for points. &nbsp;I have attached the agenda in PDF as c=
urrently published. I am looking forward to seeing everyone for this fun fi=
lled weekend! &nbsp;I will be updating this distribution with other informa=
tion as we get closer to this event.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Stan Mason</div>
</font>
------=_Part_18237_1469559325.1459088636491--

------=_Part_18238_674151128.1459088636491
	name="2016 Gingerman Sprite Midget Plans Stan Mason.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="2016 Gingerman Sprite Midget Plans Stan Mason.pdf"

------=_Part_18238_674151128.1459088636491
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

------=_Part_18238_674151128.1459088636491--