Subject: [Spridgets] MW OSHIT Dates

From: Mark Haynes via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 12:27:27 -0700

--===============2059849426697648354==

--089e0141a9d6fdbe650529c8f9cc

I managed to delete the emails with the OSHIT dates for Jim Johnson. Can
someone please refresh my memory so that I can put it on a CALENDAR this
time?

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way- Pay It Forward

--089e0141a9d6fdbe650529c8f9cc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I managed to delete the emails with the OSHIT dates for Ji=
m Johnson. Can someone please refresh my memory so that I can put it on a C=
ALENDAR this time?<br><br clear=3D"all"><div><div><div class=3D"gmail_signa=
ture"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Mark Haynes<br></div>It only goes one way- Pay =
It Forward<br></div></div></div>
</div></div>

--089e0141a9d6fdbe650529c8f9cc--

--===============2059849426697648354==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2059849426697648354==--