Subject: [Spridgets] Value of a 3.7 rear end.

From: Michael Graziano via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 11:26:46 -0600

--===============3621015767285787263==

--001a113ec928da36d2052615cfb6

hey guys,

A neighborhood guy has a 3.7 he thinking of selling (he has a bugeye and
the wife wants at least one spot in the garage).  It's an entire rear axle
with 1/4" elliptical springs, brakes and drums.

Thoughts on value?  Anyone interested?

Thanks,

Mike

--001a113ec928da36d2052615cfb6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">hey guys,<div><br></div><div>A neighborhood guy has a 3.7 =
he thinking of selling (he has a bugeye and the wife wants at least one spo=
t in the garage).=C2=A0 It&#39;s an entire rear axle with 1/4&quot; ellipti=
cal springs, brakes and drums. =C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>Thoughts on =
value?=C2=A0 Anyone interested?</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div>=
<br></div><div>Mike</div></div>

--001a113ec928da36d2052615cfb6--

--===============3621015767285787263==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3621015767285787263==--