Subject: [Spridgets] unsubscribe

From: imagination engineering inc via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 08:31:18 -0500

unsubscribe

-----Original Message----- 
From: [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 2:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Spridgets Digest, Vol 57, Issue 8

Send Spridgets mailing list submissions to
[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/spridgets
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Spridgets digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. Billy Zoom Back on Stage (HealeyRick)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 11:08:34 -0500
From: HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
To: Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Spridgets] Billy Zoom Back on Stage
Message-ID:
<CAGfzsZfKn6NDyqsHDiRYZorT1p9YCrVs8-ubinr1P-bka4=[email-masked]>

Great news, Billy!

http://www.sfexaminer.com/cancer-wont-stop-xs-billy-zoom/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://autox.team.net/pipermail/spridgets/attachments/20151214/7329bc0d/attachment-0001.html>

------------------------------

Subject: Digest Footer

_______________________________________________

Spridgets mailing list
[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/spridgets

------------------------------

End of Spridgets Digest, Vol 57, Issue 8
**************************************** 

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive