Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye Master cylinder reinstall issues

From: Ryan via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 14:23:39 -0500

So bench bled rebuilt master. Installed in car. I have clutch with minor bleeding (me and the slave). But my brakes are frozen on. There is NO play in the pedal. There was a tiny bit but after the second stop sign the was NO play. I couldn't move it. What did I do wrong and how do I fix it?

Sent from my iPhone
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "ryan.kubanoff--- via Spridgets" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 23:13:31 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1983339637982286453==
	boundary="----=_Part_475394_1933311793.1449962011314"

------=_Part_475394_1933311793.1449962011314
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Thank you for all your tips! It turns out that when I switched pistons and i matched the length of the new with the old the new brake piston was to long and not releasing the pressure when i took my foot off of the pedal. It took 3! rotations off to get the pressure to drop so that I have half decent brakes . I need to bleed them and then see if i need to move it in or out to make it perfect. 

Thanks again for all your help and advice 
Ryan 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Ryan via Spridgets" <[email-masked]> 
To: "spridgets" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2015 2:23:39 PM 
Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye Master cylinder reinstall issues 

Sent from my iPhone 
------------------------ 

[email-masked] 

------=_Part_475394_1933311793.1449962011314
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Thank you for all your tips! &nbsp;It =
turns out that when I switched pistons and i matched the length of the new =
with the old the new brake piston was to long and not releasing the pressur=
e when i took my foot off of the pedal. &nbsp;It took 3! rotations off to g=
et the pressure to drop so that I have half decent brakes . &nbsp;I need to=
 bleed them and then see if i need to move it in or out to make it perfect.=
</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose=
 body">Thanks again for all your help and advice</div><div aria-label=3D"Co=
mpose body">Ryan</div><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div style=3D"color:#=
000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:H=
elvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;" data-mce-style=3D"color: #000; f=
ont-weight: normal; font-style: normal; text-decoration: none; font-family:=
 Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"><b>From: </b>"Ryan via Sprid=
gets" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>To: </b>"spridgets" &lt;spridg=
[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Sent: </b>Saturday, December 12, 2015 2:23:39 =
PM<br><b>Subject: </b>[Spridgets] Bugeye Master cylinder reinstall issues<b=
r><div><br></div>So bench bled rebuilt master. Installed in car. I have clu=
tch with minor bleeding (me and the slave). But my brakes are frozen on. Th=
ere is NO play in the pedal. There was a tiny bit but after the second stop=
 sign the was NO play. I couldn't move it. What did I do wrong and how do I=
 fix it?<br><div><br></div>Sent from my iPhone<br>------------------------<=
br><div><br></div>[email-masked]<br><div><br></div>Donate: http:/=
/www.team.net/donate.html<br>Suggested annual donation: $12.75<br><div><br>=
</div>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://www.team.net/f=
orums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridget=
s/[email-masked]<br></div><div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_475394_1933311793.1449962011314--

--===============1983339637982286453==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============1983339637982286453==--