Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye Slot Car

From: HealeyRick via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 17:40:46 -0500

--===============6799971483157421600==

--001a1139a1fa3606600523e6ef28

Who wouldn't want to wake up to this slot car layout on Christmas morning?
http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2015/11/studio-65-revives-bugeye-sprite-132-scale/#more-1209585
 I still remember the Strombrecker set I got with a D-type when I was a kid.

Rick Neville

--001a1139a1fa3606600523e6ef28
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Who wouldn&#39;t want to wake up to this slot car layout o=
n Christmas morning?=C2=A0<a href=3D"http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2015/=
11/studio-65-revives-bugeye-sprite-132-scale/#more-1209585">http://www.thet=
ruthaboutcars.com/2015/11/studio-65-revives-bugeye-sprite-132-scale/#more-1=
209585</a> =C2=A0I still remember the Strombrecker set I got with a D-type =
when I was a kid.<div><br></div><div>Rick Neville</div></div>

--001a1139a1fa3606600523e6ef28--

--===============6799971483157421600==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6799971483157421600==--