Subject: [Spridgets] Datsun 5-speed

From: Michael Rowe via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 18:18:01 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============2003969683053564861==
 boundary="Boundary_(ID_5FyNBC7X7ndbooYIQmiW5g)"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--Boundary_(ID_5FyNBC7X7ndbooYIQmiW5g)
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

I am down-sizing in preparation for a move.  I  am selling a Datsun 210 5-speed transmission for a Spridget conversion.  I also have a Mazda 12a transmission for a rotary engine conversion.  Anyone interested contact me off list.

Michael Rowe

--Boundary_(ID_5FyNBC7X7ndbooYIQmiW5g)
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" http-equiv=Content-Type>
<META name=GENERATOR content="MSHTML 9.00.8112.16717">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial>I am down-sizing in preparation for a move.&nbsp; I&nbsp; 
am selling&nbsp;a Datsun 210&nbsp;5-speed transmission for a Spridget 
conversion.&nbsp; I also have a Mazda 12a transmission for&nbsp;a rotary engine 
conversion. &nbsp;Anyone interested contact me off list.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial>Michael Rowe<FONT size=1></DIV>
<P>&nbsp;</P></FONT></FONT></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_5FyNBC7X7ndbooYIQmiW5g)--

--===============2003969683053564861==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2003969683053564861==--