Subject: [Spridgets] Water Displacement WD-40 can I use it on......

From: Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 09:15:55 -0500

--===============8785085892136045091==

--001a113ac470600a5e05250da1a6

Hey Kids,
Being this is the best place for most any question can anyone tell me if I
can spray WD40 on most of my motorcycle other than the seat and plastic
covers? I often have some moisture in my garage and I recall spraying it on
an old bike I have since sold and I would wash it in the spring, but my
classic beemer has not been sprayed to my knowledge and I'd like to finally
do something now that I've taken her out of mothballs. I winterize my old
vehicles with Staibil in the fuel tank and disconnect batteries (bike
battery comes in the house) so I'm thinking maybe I would buy some cans of
WD40 and spray the bike and maybe the Spridget in some areas of concern
like the chassis being she will spend one more winter covered outside.
Suggestions and tips appreciated.

BTW I've never had trouble with starting any machine other than being
stupid and not having a fuse on "Pinky's" electric fuel pump and burning
out not one but 2 fuel pumps while running dry. Glad to say I finally read
all posts and directions and should never have that problem again with an
inline fuse, so many thanks for the tips kids.

Best always,

Lin
62 Deep Pink Sprite

-- 
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut

--001a113ac470600a5e05250da1a6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hey Kids,<div>Being this is the best place for most any qu=
estion can anyone tell me if I can spray WD40 on most of my motorcycle othe=
r than the seat and plastic covers? I often have some moisture in my garage=
 and I recall spraying it on an old bike I have since sold and I would wash=
 it in the spring, but my classic beemer has not been sprayed to my knowled=
ge and I&#39;d like to finally do something now that I&#39;ve taken her out=
 of mothballs. I winterize my old vehicles with Staibil in the fuel tank an=
d disconnect batteries (bike battery comes in the house) so I&#39;m thinkin=
g maybe I would buy some cans of WD40 and spray the bike and maybe the Spri=
dget in some areas of concern like the chassis being she will spend one mor=
e winter covered outside. Suggestions and tips appreciated.</div><div><br><=
/div><div>BTW I&#39;ve never had trouble with starting any machine other th=
an being stupid and not having a fuse on &quot;Pinky&#39;s&quot; electric f=
uel pump and burning out not one but 2 fuel pumps while running dry. Glad t=
o say I finally read all posts and directions and should never have that pr=
oblem again with an inline fuse, so many thanks for the tips kids.</div><di=
v><br></div><div>Best always,</div><div><br></div><div>Lin</div><div>62 Dee=
p Pink Sprite<br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div class=3D"gmail_si=
gnature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><span style=3D"font-size:small">&quot;Pay if forw=
ard&quot; in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut</span><br></div></div>
</div></div>

--001a113ac470600a5e05250da1a6--

--===============8785085892136045091==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8785085892136045091==--