Subject: [Spridgets] Tempur-pedic mattress

From: Richard Ball via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 18:12:39 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============6662697379413809861==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0076_01D1083E.3ED3D680"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0076_01D1083E.3ED3D680
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Sorry for the delay, but this got bounced back earlier.

Thanks for all the input guys.  We are looking at the Tempur-Pedic brand
beds for the foam mattress, and the adjustable base (think hospital bed).
This seems to be what gave Susan the most comfortable position when lying
down.  We tried a couple different brands of the memory foam/adjustable base
beds in different firmnesses and kept coming back to the Tempur-pedic as the
one she could lay the longest on with the least discomfort.  We both have
similar likes in the firmness area so its helpful that we can remove that
difference from the decision.  I would prefer and sleep like a rock on a
good quality coil spring mattress so it may take me some getting use to
sleeping on the adjustable type.  A split king would solve this, but it's
not practical in our house.

George, thanks for the thoughts on acupuncture.  We have done that in the
past.  We currently have been trying a western science take on that which
focuses on the musculature.  IMS (inter muscular stimulation) uses long
acupuncture needles to stimulate tight muscle groups so they can release
their tension.  This allows the body to heal those areas.  This is often
called dry needling and is similar to trigger point treatments.  Susan has
gotten some relief from this which may have uncovered some issues with her
sacroiliac joint.  It looks like she may go in for injections for that.

Again, thanks for all the input on the beds, it helps us make an informed
decision.

Rich

------=_NextPart_000_0076_01D1083E.3ED3D680
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

<head>
<meta http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium)">
<style>
<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
 p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:Arial;
	color:blue;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
</style>

</head>

<body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple>

<div class=3DSection1>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

<div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 color=3Dblue face=3D"Times New =
Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:blue'>Sorry for the delay, but this got =
bounced
back earlier.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 color=3Dblue face=3D"Times New =
Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:blue'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>=

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue'>Thanks for all the input =
guys.&nbsp; We
are looking at the Tempur-Pedic brand beds for the foam mattress, and =
the
adjustable base (think hospital bed).&nbsp; This seems to be what gave =
Susan
the most comfortable position when lying down.&nbsp; We tried a couple
different brands of the memory foam/adjustable base beds in different
firmnesses and kept coming back to the Tempur-pedic as the one she could =
lay
the longest on with the least discomfort.&nbsp; We both have similar =
likes in
the firmness area so its helpful that we can remove that difference from =
the
decision. &nbsp;I would prefer and sleep like a rock on a good quality =
coil
spring mattress so it may take me some getting use to sleeping on the
adjustable type.&nbsp; A split king would solve this, but it&#8217;s not =
practical
in our house.</span></font><font color=3Dblue><span =
style=3D'color:blue'><o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

</div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue'>George, thanks for the thoughts on
acupuncture.&nbsp; We have done that in the past.&nbsp; We currently =
have been
trying a western science take on that which focuses on the =
musculature.&nbsp;
IMS (inter muscular stimulation) uses long acupuncture needles to =
stimulate
tight muscle groups so they can release their tension.&nbsp; This allows =
the
body to heal those areas.&nbsp; This is often called dry needling and is
similar to trigger point treatments.&nbsp; Susan has gotten some relief =
from
this which may have uncovered some issues with her sacroiliac =
joint.&nbsp; It
looks like she may go in for injections for =
that.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue'>Again, thanks for all the input on =
the
beds, it helps us make an informed =
decision.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 color=3Dblue face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue'>Rich<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:Arial'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

</div>

</body>

</html>

------=_NextPart_000_0076_01D1083E.3ED3D680--

--===============6662697379413809861==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6662697379413809861==--