Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 2 sprite engines

From: Jay via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 19:29:13 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0077952655476552012==
	boundary="----=_Part_3334425_844646957.1445974153185"

------=_Part_3334425_844646957.1445974153185
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I had two 1098s and it took me several years to give them away.
=C2=A0jay
=20
      From: Ron Soave via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
 To: derf <[email-masked]>=20
Cc: Spridget list <[email-masked]>=20
 Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 3:12 PM
 Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 2 sprite engines
  =20
I agree, Derf. I didn't want to piss on anyone's Wheaties, but that sounds =
like many of the parts I've given away over the past few years. To one hear=
ty soul who took a 948 and 2 heads from me, I donated an engine stand as we=
ll.=C2=A0

Ron Soave
Pay it forwardIt only goes one way

On Oct 27, 2015, at 2:08 PM, derf via Spridgets <[email-masked]> =
wrote:

Someone would want them.=C2=A0 I don't think there's much profit to be made=
.=C2=A0 Maybe donate them to a racer buddy or trade them for something nift=
y?

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 1:50 PM, John O'Brien via Spridgets <spridgets@auto=
x.team.net> wrote:

Hi Spridget List:
I have the original 948 engine from my bugeye, in rough shape.=C2=A0 I thin=
k it's stuck and the valve train is quite rusty etc.=C2=A0 Does this engine=
 have any value to anyone?=C2=A0 if so, what would it be worth?=C2=A0 It is=
 located in Bellevue, NE, and also has the smoothcase tranny.
I also have a 1098 that had been installed in the car when I bought it.=C2=
=A0 It ran fine when I removed it and can be turned by hand.=C2=A0 I replac=
ed it with a 1275 years ago and it is taking up space.=C2=A0 It is missing =
a couple external parts but is mostly complete, have the exhaust manifold a=
lso, but no carb. set, since I moved it to the 1275. Same location,=C2=A0 W=
hat should it be worth?=C2=A0 Anyone looking for either of these?

Thanks
John O'Brien
'61 bugeye "Lucy"
'65 BJ8 "Madelyn"
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
@gmail.com

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
@yahoo.com

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
[email-masked]

  =20

------=_Part_3334425_844646957.1445974153185
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body><div style=3D"color:#000; background-color:#fff; f=
ont-family:HelveticaNeue-Light, Helvetica Neue Light, Helvetica Neue, Helve=
tica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:13px">I had two 1098s and =
it took me several years to give them away.<br><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1445=
867483895_48046"><span></span></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_4=
8047">&nbsp;</div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48048" class=3D"sig=
nature">jay</div><br> <blockquote id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48052" s=
tyle=3D"border-left: 2px solid rgb(16, 16, 255); margin-left: 5px; margin-t=
op: 5px; padding-left: 5px;">  <div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48051"=
 style=3D"font-family: HelveticaNeue-Light, Helvetica Neue Light, Helvetica=
 Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;"> <div=
 id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48050" style=3D"font-family: HelveticaNeu=
e, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size: =
16px;"> <div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48049" dir=3D"ltr"> <hr size=
=3D"1">  <font id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48053" face=3D"Arial" size=
=3D"2"> <b><span style=3D"font-weight:bold;">From:</span></b> Ron Soave via=
 Spridgets &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br> <b><span style=3D"font-weig=
ht: bold;">To:</span></b> derf &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br><b><span style=
=3D"font-weight: bold;">Cc:</span></b> Spridget list &lt;[email-masked]=
am.net&gt; <br> <b id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48097"><span id=3D"yui_=
3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48096" style=3D"font-weight: bold;">Sent:</span></b>=
 Tuesday, October 27, 2015 3:12 PM<br> <b id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_=
48099"><span id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48098" style=3D"font-weight: =
bold;">Subject:</span></b> Re: [Spridgets] 2 sprite engines<br> </font> </d=
iv> <div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48054" class=3D"y_msg_container">=
<br><div id=3D"yiv3815574792"><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48056">=
<div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48055">I agree, Derf. I didn't want t=
o piss on anyone's Wheaties, but that sounds like many of the parts I've gi=
ven away over the past few years. To one hearty soul who took a 948 and 2 h=
eads from me, I donated an engine stand as well.&nbsp;<br clear=3D"none"><b=
r clear=3D"none">Ron Soave</div><div id=3D"yiv3815574792AppleMailSignature"=
><br clear=3D"none"></div><div id=3D"yiv3815574792AppleMailSignature">Pay i=
t forward</div><div id=3D"yiv3815574792AppleMailSignature">It only goes one=
 way</div><div id=3D"yiv3815574792AppleMailSignature"><br clear=3D"none"></=
div><div class=3D"qtdSeparateBR"><br><br></div><div class=3D"yiv3815574792y=
qt3265798990" id=3D"yiv3815574792yqt97984"><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_14458674=
83895_48057"><br clear=3D"none">On Oct 27, 2015, at 2:08 PM, derf via Sprid=
gets &lt;<a rel=3D"nofollow" shape=3D"rect" ymailto=3D"mailto:spridgets@aut=
ox.team.net" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">spr=
[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none"><=
/div><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div><div dir=3D"ltr">Someone would want the=
m.&nbsp; I don't think there's much profit to be made.&nbsp; Maybe donate t=
hem to a racer buddy or trade them for something nifty?<div><br clear=3D"no=
ne"></div></div><div class=3D"yiv3815574792gmail_extra"><br clear=3D"none">=
<div class=3D"yiv3815574792gmail_quote">On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 1:50 PM, Jo=
hn O'Brien via Spridgets <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a rel=3D"nofollow" shape=3D=
"rect" ymailto=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" href=
=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span=
> wrote:<br clear=3D"none"><blockquote class=3D"yiv3815574792gmail_quote" s=
tyle=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex;">Hi =
Spridget List:<br clear=3D"none">
I have the original 948 engine from my bugeye, in rough shape.&nbsp; I thin=
k it's stuck and the valve train is quite rusty etc.&nbsp; Does this engine=
 have any value to anyone?&nbsp; if so, what would it be worth?&nbsp; It is=
 located in Bellevue, NE, and also has the smoothcase tranny.<br clear=3D"n=
one">
I also have a 1098 that had been installed in the car when I bought it.&nbs=
p; It ran fine when I removed it and can be turned by hand.&nbsp; I replace=
d it with a 1275 years ago and it is taking up space.&nbsp; It is missing a=
 couple external parts but is mostly complete, have the exhaust manifold al=
so, but no carb. set, since I moved it to the 1275. Same location,&nbsp; Wh=
at should it be worth?&nbsp; Anyone looking for either of these?<br clear=
=3D"none">
<br clear=3D"none">
Thanks<br clear=3D"none">
John O'Brien<br clear=3D"none">
'61 bugeye "Lucy"<br clear=3D"none">
'65 BJ8 "Madelyn"<br clear=3D"none">
------------------------<br clear=3D"none">
<br clear=3D"none">
<a rel=3D"nofollow" shape=3D"rect" ymailto=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
et" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">spridgets@au=
tox.team.net</a><br clear=3D"none">
<br clear=3D"none">
/www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br clear=3D"=
none">
<br clear=3D"none">
Archive: <a rel=3D"nofollow" shape=3D"rect" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"http:=
//www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br clear=3D"none">
Forums: <a rel=3D"nofollow" shape=3D"rect" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"http:/=
/www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br clear=3D"none">
ef=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]">ht=
tp://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</a><br clea=
r=3D"none">
</blockquote></div><br clear=3D"none"></div>
</div></blockquote></div><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div><span>-------------=
-----------</span><br clear=3D"none"><span></span><br clear=3D"none"><span>=
<a rel=3D"nofollow" shape=3D"rect" ymailto=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
et" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">spridgets@au=
tox.team.net</a></span><br clear=3D"none"><span></span><br clear=3D"none"><=
span>Donate: <a rel=3D"nofollow" shape=3D"rect" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"h=
ttp://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><=
br clear=3D"none"><span>Suggested annual donation: $12.75</span><br clear=
=3D"none"><span></span><br clear=3D"none"><span>Archive: <a rel=3D"nofollow=
" shape=3D"rect" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">htt=
p://www.team.net/archive</a></span><br clear=3D"none"><span>Forums: <a rel=
=3D"nofollow" shape=3D"rect" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"http://www.team.net/=
forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a></span><br clear=3D"none"><span>Unsub=
scribe/Manage: <a rel=3D"nofollow" shape=3D"rect" target=3D"_blank" href=3D=
"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]">http://=
autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</a></span><br cl=
ear=3D"none"></div></blockquote></div></div><br><div class=3D"yqt3265798990=
" id=3D"yqt17035">------------------------<br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"n=
one"><a shape=3D"rect" ymailto=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" href=3D"=
mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br clear=3D"n=
one"><br clear=3D"none">Donate: <a shape=3D"rect" href=3D"http://www.team.n=
et/donate.html" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br cl=
ear=3D"none">Suggested annual donation: $12.75<br clear=3D"none"><br clear=
=3D"none">Archive: <a shape=3D"rect" href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" t=
arget=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br clear=3D"none">Forums: =
<a shape=3D"rect" href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">htt=
p://www.team.net/forums</a><br clear=3D"none">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a shape=
=3D"rect" href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/jfishbein=
@snet.net" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridget=
s/[email-masked]</a><br clear=3D"none"></div><br><br></div> </div> </di=
v> </blockquote>  </div></body></html>
------=_Part_3334425_844646957.1445974153185--

--===============0077952655476552012==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0077952655476552012==--

---

From: John O'Brien via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 17:51:33 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3596218236450376294==
 boundary="------------060100070101010205010702"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------060100070101010205010702
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Okay, thanks for the input.  I thought that might be the case.  I'll 
figure out something.  I just hate to scrap them if someone could get 
some good out of them.  I'll put a call out to the local club (probably 
should have done that first)  If I don't get any takers, they may be 
scrapyard bound.
John
'61 bugeye "Lucy"
'65 BJ8 "Madelyn"

On 10/27/2015 2:29 PM, Jay via Spridgets wrote:
> jay
>     ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>     *From:* Ron Soave via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
>     *To:* derf <[email-masked]>
>     *Cc:* Spridget list <[email-masked]>
>     *Sent:* Tuesday, October 27, 2015 3:12 PM
>     *Subject:* Re: [Spridgets] 2 sprite engines
>
>     I agree, Derf. I didn't want to piss on anyone's Wheaties, but
>     that sounds like many of the parts I've given away over the past
>     few years. To one hearty soul who took a 948 and 2 heads from me,
>     I donated an engine stand as well.
>
>     Ron Soave
>
>     Pay it forward
>     It only goes one way
>
>
>
>
>     On Oct 27, 2015, at 2:08 PM, derf via Spridgets
>
>>     Someone would want them.  I don't think there's much profit to be
>>     made. Maybe donate them to a racer buddy or trade them for
>>     something nifty?
>>
>>
>>     On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 1:50 PM, John O'Brien via Spridgets
>>     <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>>         Hi Spridget List:
>>         I have the original 948 engine from my bugeye, in rough
>>         shape.  I think it's stuck and the valve train is quite rusty
>>         etc.  Does this engine have any value to anyone?  if so, what
>>         would it be worth? It is located in Bellevue, NE, and also
>>         has the smoothcase tranny.
>>         I also have a 1098 that had been installed in the car when I
>>         bought it. It ran fine when I removed it and can be turned by
>>         hand.  I replaced it with a 1275 years ago and it is taking
>>         up space.  It is missing a couple external parts but is
>>         mostly complete, have the exhaust manifold also, but no carb.
>>         set, since I moved it to the 1275. Same location,  What
>>         should it be worth? Anyone looking for either of these?
>>
>>         Thanks
>>         John O'Brien
>>         '61 bugeye "Lucy"
>>         '65 BJ8 "Madelyn"
>>         ------------------------
>>
>>
>>         Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>>         Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>>
>>         Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>>         Unsubscribe/Manage:
>>         http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
>>
>>
>>     ------------------------
>>
>>
>>     Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>>     Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>>
>>     Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>>     Unsubscribe/Manage:
>>     http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
>
>     ------------------------
>
>
>     Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>     Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
>     Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>     Unsubscribe/Manage:
>     http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------
>
> [email-masked]
>
> Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Archive:http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums:http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

--------------060100070101010205010702
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    Okay, thanks for the input.  I thought that might be the case.  I'll
    figure out something.  I just hate to scrap them if someone could
    get some good out of them.  I'll put a call out to the local club
    (probably should have done that first)  If I don't get any takers,
    they may be scrapyard bound.<br>
    John<br>
    '61 bugeye "Lucy"<br>
    '65 BJ8 "Madelyn"<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 10/27/2015 2:29 PM, Jay via
      Spridgets wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
      cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <div style="color:#000; background-color:#fff;
        font-family:HelveticaNeue-Light, Helvetica Neue Light, Helvetica
        Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande,
        sans-serif;font-size:13px">I had two 1098s and it took me
        several years to give them away.<br>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48046"><span></span></div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48047"> </div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48048" class="signature">jay</div>
        <br>
        <blockquote id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48052"
          style="border-left: 2px solid rgb(16, 16, 255); margin-left:
          5px; margin-top: 5px; padding-left: 5px;">
          <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48051" style="font-family:
            HelveticaNeue-Light, Helvetica Neue Light, Helvetica Neue,
            Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size:
            13px;">
            <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48050"
              style="font-family: HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue,
              Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size:
              16px;">
              <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48049" dir="ltr">
                <hr size="1"> <font
                  id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48053" size="2"
                  face="Arial"> <b><span style="font-weight:bold;">From:</span></b>
                  Ron Soave via Spridgets <a
                    class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
                    href="mailto:[email-masked]"><a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></a><br>
                  <b><span style="font-weight: bold;">To:</span></b>
                  derf <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
                    href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>
                  <br>
                  <b><span style="font-weight: bold;">Cc:</span></b>
                  Spridget list <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
                    href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>
                  <br>
                  <b id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48097"><span
                      id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48096"
                      style="font-weight: bold;">Sent:</span></b>
                  Tuesday, October 27, 2015 3:12 PM<br>
                  <b id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48099"><span
                      id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48098"
                      style="font-weight: bold;">Subject:</span></b> Re:
                  [Spridgets] 2 sprite engines<br>
                </font> </div>
              <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48054"
                class="y_msg_container"><br>
                <div id="yiv3815574792">
                  <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48056">
                    <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48055">I agree,
                      Derf. I didn't want to piss on anyone's Wheaties,
                      but that sounds like many of the parts I've given
                      away over the past few years. To one hearty soul
                      who took a 948 and 2 heads from me, I donated an
                      engine stand as well. <br clear="none">
                      <br clear="none">
                      Ron Soave</div>
                    <div id="yiv3815574792AppleMailSignature"><br
                        clear="none">
                    </div>
                    <div id="yiv3815574792AppleMailSignature">Pay it
                      forward</div>
                    <div id="yiv3815574792AppleMailSignature">It only
                      goes one way</div>
                    <div id="yiv3815574792AppleMailSignature"><br
                        clear="none">
                    </div>
                    <div class="qtdSeparateBR"><br>
                      <br>
                    </div>
                    <div class="yiv3815574792yqt3265798990"
                      id="yiv3815574792yqt97984">
                      <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48057"><br
                          clear="none">
                        On Oct 27, 2015, at 2:08 PM, derf via Spridgets
                        &lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true" rel="nofollow"
                          shape="rect"
                          ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]"
                          target="_blank"
                          href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;

                        wrote:<br clear="none">
                        <br clear="none">
                      </div>
                      <blockquote type="cite">
                        <div>
                          <div dir="ltr">Someone would want them.  I
                            don't think there's much profit to be made. 
                            Maybe donate them to a racer buddy or trade
                            them for something nifty?
                            <div><br clear="none">
                            </div>
                          </div>
                          <div class="yiv3815574792gmail_extra"><br
                              clear="none">
                            <div class="yiv3815574792gmail_quote">On
                              Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 1:50 PM, John O'Brien
                              via Spridgets <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a
                                  class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
                                  href="mailto:[email-masked]"><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></a>&gt;</span>
                              wrote:<br clear="none">
                              <blockquote
                                class="yiv3815574792gmail_quote"
                                style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px
                                #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex;">Hi
                                Spridget List:<br clear="none">
                                I have the original 948 engine from my
                                bugeye, in rough shape.  I think it's
                                stuck and the valve train is quite rusty
                                etc.  Does this engine have any value to
                                anyone?  if so, what would it be worth? 
                                It is located in Bellevue, NE, and also
                                has the smoothcase tranny.<br
                                  clear="none">
                                I also have a 1098 that had been
                                installed in the car when I bought it. 
                                It ran fine when I removed it and can be
                                turned by hand.  I replaced it with a
                                1275 years ago and it is taking up
                                space.  It is missing a couple external
                                parts but is mostly complete, have the
                                exhaust manifold also, but no carb. set,
                                since I moved it to the 1275. Same
                                location,  What should it be worth? 
                                Anyone looking for either of these?<br
                                  clear="none">
                                <br clear="none">
                                Thanks<br clear="none">
                                John O'Brien<br clear="none">
                                '61 bugeye "Lucy"<br clear="none">
                                '65 BJ8 "Madelyn"<br clear="none">
                                ------------------------<br clear="none">
                                <br clear="none">
                                <a moz-do-not-send="true" rel="nofollow"
                                  shape="rect"
                                  ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                  target="_blank"
                                  href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br
                                  clear="none">
                                <br clear="none">
                                Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                                  rel="nofollow" shape="rect"
                                  target="_blank"
                                  href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br
                                  clear="none">
                                Suggested annual donation: $12.75<br
                                  clear="none">
                                <br clear="none">
                                Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                                  rel="nofollow" shape="rect"
                                  target="_blank"
                                  href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br
                                  clear="none">
                                Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                                  rel="nofollow" shape="rect"
                                  target="_blank"
                                  href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br
                                  clear="none">
                                Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
                                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
                                  href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]"><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</a></a><br
                                  clear="none">
                              </blockquote>
                            </div>
                            <br clear="none">
                          </div>
                        </div>
                      </blockquote>
                    </div>
                    <blockquote type="cite">
                      <div><span>------------------------</span><br
                          clear="none">
                        <span></span><br clear="none">
                        <span><a moz-do-not-send="true" rel="nofollow"
                            shape="rect"
                            ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]"
                            target="_blank"
                            href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><br
                          clear="none">
                        <span></span><br clear="none">
                        <span>Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                            rel="nofollow" shape="rect" target="_blank"
                            href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br
                          clear="none">
                        <span>Suggested annual donation: $12.75</span><br
                          clear="none">
                        <span></span><br clear="none">
                        <span>Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                            rel="nofollow" shape="rect" target="_blank"
                            href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a></span><br
                          clear="none">
                        <span>Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                            rel="nofollow" shape="rect" target="_blank"
                            href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a></span><br
                          clear="none">
                        <span>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
                            href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]"><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</a></a></span><br
                          clear="none">
                      </div>
                    </blockquote>
                  </div>
                </div>
                <br>
                <div class="yqt3265798990" id="yqt17035">------------------------<br
                    clear="none">
                  <br clear="none">
                  <a moz-do-not-send="true" shape="rect"
                    ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]"
                    href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br
                    clear="none">
                  <br clear="none">
                  Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true" shape="rect"
                    href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                    target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br
                    clear="none">
                  Suggested annual donation: $12.75<br clear="none">
                  <br clear="none">
                  Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true" shape="rect"
                    href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br
                    clear="none">
                  Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true" shape="rect"
                    href="http://www.team.net/forums" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br
                    clear="none">
                  Unsubscribe/Manage: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                    shape="rect"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]"
                    target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</a><br
                    clear="none">
                </div>
                <br>
                <br>
              </div>
            </div>
          </div>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">------------------------

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>
</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------060100070101010205010702--

--===============3596218236450376294==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============3596218236450376294==--

---

From: daredelvis--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 18:41:13 -0700

--===============0474043976947544720==
	boundary=Apple-Mail-D9DED8F4-B362-4632-937A-DFD82566D29C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-D9DED8F4-B362-4632-937A-DFD82566D29C
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

1098 heads can be desirable. 12G295 casting can bring some money on eBay.=20=

Brian

> On Oct 27, 2015, at 3:51 PM, John O'Brien via Spridgets <[email-masked]=
eam.net> wrote:
>=20
> Okay, thanks for the input.  I thought that might be the case.  I'll figur=
e out something.  I just hate to scrap them if someone could get some good o=
ut of them.  I'll put a call out to the local club (probably should have don=
e that first)  If I don't get any takers, they may be scrapyard bound.
>> I agree, Derf. I didn't want to piss on anyone's Wheaties, but that sound=
s like many of the parts I've given away over the past few years. To one hea=
rty soul who took a 948 and 2 heads from me, I donated an engine stand as we=
ll.=20
>>=20
>> Ron Soave
>>=20
>> Pay it forward
>> It only goes one way
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>> On Oct 27, 2015, at 2:08 PM, derf via Spridgets <[email-masked]=
> wrote:
>>=20
>>> Someone would want them.  I don't think there's much profit to be made. =
 Maybe donate them to a racer buddy or trade them for something nifty?
>>>=20
>>>=20
>>> On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 1:50 PM, John O'Brien via Spridgets <spridgets@a=
utox.team.net> wrote:
>>> Hi Spridget List:
>>> I have the original 948 engine from my bugeye, in rough shape.  I think i=
t's stuck and the valve train is quite rusty etc.  Does this engine have any=
 value to anyone?  if so, what would it be worth?  It is located in Bellevue=
, NE, and also has the smoothcase tranny.
>>> I also have a 1098 that had been installed in the car when I bought it. =
 It ran fine when I removed it and can be turned by hand.  I replaced it wit=
h a 1275 years ago and it is taking up space.  It is missing a couple extern=
al parts but is mostly complete, have the exhaust manifold also, but no carb=
. set,                                 since I moved it to the 1275. Same lo=
cation,  What should it be worth?  Anyone looking for either of these?
>>> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/derf=
[email-masked]
>>> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/soav=
[email-masked]
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/jfish=
[email-masked]
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/banjo=
[email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/darede=
[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail-D9DED8F4-B362-4632-937A-DFD82566D29C
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></head><body dir="auto"><div>1098 heads can be desirable. 12G295 casting can bring some money on eBay.&nbsp;</div><div id="AppleMailSignature">Brian<br><br><div><br></div></div><div><br>On Oct 27, 2015, at 3:51 PM, John O'Brien via Spridgets &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br><br></div><blockquote type="cite"><div>
  
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252" http-equiv="Content-Type">

    Okay, thanks for the input.&nbsp; I thought that might be the case.&nbsp; I'll
    figure out something.&nbsp; I just hate to scrap them if someone could
    get some good out of them.&nbsp; I'll put a call out to the local club
    (probably should have done that first)&nbsp; If I don't get any takers,
    they may be scrapyard bound.<br>
    John<br>
    '61 bugeye "Lucy"<br>
    '65 BJ8 "Madelyn"<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 10/27/2015 2:29 PM, Jay via
      Spridgets wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]" type="cite">
      <div style="color:#000; background-color:#fff;
        font-family:HelveticaNeue-Light, Helvetica Neue Light, Helvetica
        Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande,
        sans-serif;font-size:13px">I had two 1098s and it took me
        several years to give them away.<br>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48046"><span></span></div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48047">&nbsp;</div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48048" class="signature">jay</div>
        <br>
        <blockquote id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48052" style="border-left: 2px solid rgb(16, 16, 255); margin-left:
          5px; margin-top: 5px; padding-left: 5px;">
          <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48051" style="font-family:
            HelveticaNeue-Light, Helvetica Neue Light, Helvetica Neue,
            Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size:
            13px;">
            <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48050" style="font-family: HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue,
              Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size:
              16px;">
              <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48049" dir="ltr">
                <hr size="1"> <font id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48053" size="2" face="Arial"> <b><span style="font-weight:bold;">From:</span></b>
                  Ron Soave via Spridgets <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]"></a><a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
                  <b><span style="font-weight: bold;">To:</span></b>
                  derf <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>
                  <br>
                  <b><span style="font-weight: bold;">Cc:</span></b>
                  Spridget list <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>
                  <br>
                  <b id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48097"><span id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48096" style="font-weight: bold;">Sent:</span></b>
                  Tuesday, October 27, 2015 3:12 PM<br>
                  <b id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48099"><span id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48098" style="font-weight: bold;">Subject:</span></b> Re:
                  [Spridgets] 2 sprite engines<br>
                </font> </div>
              <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48054" class="y_msg_container"><br>
                <div id="yiv3815574792">
                  <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48056">
                    <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48055">I agree,
                      Derf. I didn't want to piss on anyone's Wheaties,
                      but that sounds like many of the parts I've given
                      away over the past few years. To one hearty soul
                      who took a 948 and 2 heads from me, I donated an
                      engine stand as well.&nbsp;<br clear="none">
                      <br clear="none">
                      Ron Soave</div>
                    <div id="yiv3815574792AppleMailSignature"><br clear="none">
                    </div>
                    <div id="yiv3815574792AppleMailSignature">Pay it
                      forward</div>
                    <div id="yiv3815574792AppleMailSignature">It only
                      goes one way</div>
                    <div id="yiv3815574792AppleMailSignature"><br clear="none">
                    </div>
                    <div class="qtdSeparateBR"><br>
                      <br>
                    </div>
                    <div class="yiv3815574792yqt3265798990" id="yiv3815574792yqt97984">
                      <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1445867483895_48057"><br clear="none">
                        On Oct 27, 2015, at 2:08 PM, derf via Spridgets
                        &lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true" rel="nofollow" shape="rect" ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;

                        wrote:<br clear="none">
                        <br clear="none">
                      </div>
                      <blockquote type="cite">
                        <div>
                          <div dir="ltr">Someone would want them.&nbsp; I
                            don't think there's much profit to be made.&nbsp;
                            Maybe donate them to a racer buddy or trade
                            them for something nifty?
                            <div><br clear="none">
                            </div>
                          </div>
                          <div class="yiv3815574792gmail_extra"><br clear="none">
                            <div class="yiv3815574792gmail_quote">On
                              Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 1:50 PM, John O'Brien
                              via Spridgets <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]"></a><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span>
                              wrote:<br clear="none">
                              <blockquote class="yiv3815574792gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px
                                #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex;">Hi
                                Spridget List:<br clear="none">
                                I have the original 948 engine from my
                                bugeye, in rough shape.&nbsp; I think it's
                                stuck and the valve train is quite rusty
                                etc.&nbsp; Does this engine have any value to
                                anyone?&nbsp; if so, what would it be worth?&nbsp;
                                It is located in Bellevue, NE, and also
                                has the smoothcase tranny.<br clear="none">
                                I also have a 1098 that had been
                                installed in the car when I bought it.&nbsp;
                                It ran fine when I removed it and can be
                                turned by hand.&nbsp; I replaced it with a
                                1275 years ago and it is taking up
                                space.&nbsp; It is missing a couple external
                                parts but is mostly complete, have the
                                exhaust manifold also, but no carb. set,
                                since I moved it to the 1275. Same
                                location,&nbsp; What should it be worth?&nbsp;
                                Anyone looking for either of these?<br clear="none">
                                <br clear="none">
                                Thanks<br clear="none">
                                John O'Brien<br clear="none">
                                '61 bugeye "Lucy"<br clear="none">
                                '65 BJ8 "Madelyn"<br clear="none">
                                ------------------------<br clear="none">
                                <br clear="none">
                                <a moz-do-not-send="true" rel="nofollow" shape="rect" ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br clear="none">
                                <br clear="none">
                                Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true" rel="nofollow" shape="rect" target="_blank" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br clear="none">
                                Suggested annual donation: $12.75<br clear="none">
                                <br clear="none">
                                Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true" rel="nofollow" shape="rect" target="_blank" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br clear="none">
                                Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true" rel="nofollow" shape="rect" target="_blank" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br clear="none">
                                Unsubscribe/Manage: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]"></a><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</a><br clear="none">
                              </blockquote>
                            </div>
                            <br clear="none">
                          </div>
                        </div>
                      </blockquote>
                    </div>
                    <blockquote type="cite">
                      <div><span>------------------------</span><br clear="none">
                        <span></span><br clear="none">
                        <span><a moz-do-not-send="true" rel="nofollow" shape="rect" ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><br clear="none">
                        <span></span><br clear="none">
                        <span>Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true" rel="nofollow" shape="rect" target="_blank" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br clear="none">
                        <span>Suggested annual donation: $12.75</span><br clear="none">
                        <span></span><br clear="none">
                        <span>Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true" rel="nofollow" shape="rect" target="_blank" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a></span><br clear="none">
                        <span>Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true" rel="nofollow" shape="rect" target="_blank" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a></span><br clear="none">
                        <span>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]"></a><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</a></span><br clear="none">
                      </div>
                    </blockquote>
                  </div>
                </div>
                <br>
                <div class="yqt3265798990" id="yqt17035">------------------------<br clear="none">
                  <br clear="none">
                  <a moz-do-not-send="true" shape="rect" ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br clear="none">
                  <br clear="none">
                  Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true" shape="rect" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br clear="none">
                  Suggested annual donation: $12.75<br clear="none">
                  <br clear="none">
                  Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true" shape="rect" href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br clear="none">
                  Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true" shape="rect" href="http://www.team.net/forums" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br clear="none">
                  Unsubscribe/Manage: <a moz-do-not-send="true" shape="rect" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</a><br clear="none">
                </div>
                <br>
                <br>
              </div>
            </div>
          </div>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">------------------------

</div></blockquote><blockquote type="cite"><div><span>------------------------</span><br><span></span><br><span><a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><br><span></span><br><span>Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br><span>Suggested annual donation: $12.75</span><br><span></span><br><span>Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a></span><br><span>Forums: <a href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a></span><br><span>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</a></span><br></div></blockquote></body></html>
--Apple-Mail-D9DED8F4-B362-4632-937A-DFD82566D29C--

--===============0474043976947544720==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============0474043976947544720==--