Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Master cylinder for bugeye

From: Hal Faulkner via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 14:46:46 -0700

--===============3661010280659528818==

--94eb2c030e181ef40c052267f766

Ryan,
Visit Gerard's Garage:  http://www.gerardsgarage.com
Hal

On Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 11:14 AM, ryan.kubanoff--- via Spridgets <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> So the car was converted by a previous owner to disc brakes.  how do I
> know what size master I should replace it with?  &/8 or 3/4 or?
> Ryan
> 60 Bugeye
> 74 midget
>
> ------------------------
>
> [email-masked]
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
>
>

--94eb2c030e181ef40c052267f766
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div>Ryan,<br></div>Visit Gerard&#39;s Garage:=C2=A0 =
<a href=3D"http://www.gerardsgarage.com">http://www.gerardsgarage.com</a><b=
r></div>Hal<br></div><div class=3D"gmail_extra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quo=
te">On Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 11:14 AM, ryan.kubanoff--- via Spridgets <span =
dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blan=
k">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"g=
mail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-l=
eft:1ex"><div><div style=3D"font-family:Arial;font-size:12pt;color:#000000"=
><div>So the car was converted by a previous owner to disc brakes. =C2=A0ho=
w do I know what size master I should replace it with? =C2=A0&amp;/8 or 3/4=
 or?</div><div>Ryan</div><div>60 Bugeye</div><div>74 midget</div></div></di=
v><br>------------------------<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br=
<br>
et=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=
=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D=
"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
ets/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.t=
eam.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br></blockquote></div><br></div>

--94eb2c030e181ef40c052267f766--

--===============3661010280659528818==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3661010280659528818==--

---

From: Billy Zoom via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 14:57:40 -0700

Is it still the 948 engine and clutch?
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: daredelvis--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 15:58:07 -0700

--===============2265514381667108216==
	boundary=Apple-Mail-E09EAB13-CE67-49B0-A20A-04021A986D89
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-E09EAB13-CE67-49B0-A20A-04021A986D89
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Check out http://www.gerardsgarage.com to get the info you need. He can help=
 setup the proper master cylinder. You can't go wrong with Peter C., or Gera=
rd. Both have been around a long time and have excellent reputations.

Brian=20

> On Oct 18, 2015, at 11:14 AM, ryan.kubanoff--- via Spridgets <spridgets@au=
tox.team.net> wrote:
>=20
> So the car was converted by a previous owner to disc brakes.  how do I kno=
w what size master I should replace it with?  &/8 or 3/4 or?
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/darede=
[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail-E09EAB13-CE67-49B0-A20A-04021A986D89
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3D=
utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto"><div>Check out&nbsp;<a href=3D"http://www.g=
erardsgarage.com">http://www.gerardsgarage.com</a> to get the info you need.=
 He can help setup the proper master cylinder. You can't go wrong with Peter=
 C., or Gerard. Both have been around a long time and have excellent reputat=
ions.</div><div id=3D"AppleMailSignature"><br></div><div id=3D"AppleMailSign=
ature">Brian&nbsp;<br><br><div><br></div></div><div><br>On Oct 18, 2015, at 1=
1:14 AM, ryan.kubanoff--- via Spridgets &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:spridgets@auto=
x.team.net">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br><br></div><blockquote=
 type=3D"cite"><div><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color=
: #000000"><div>So the car was converted by a previous owner to disc brakes.=
 &nbsp;how do I know what size master I should replace it with? &nbsp;&amp;/=
8 or 3/4 or?</div><div>Ryan</div><div>60 Bugeye</div><div>74 midget</div></d=
iv></div></blockquote><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div><span>-----------------=
-------</span><br><span></span><br><span><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
eam.net">[email-masked]</a></span><br><span></span><br><span>Donat=
e: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.ht=
ml</a></span><br><span>Suggested annual donation: $12.75</span><br><span></s=
pan><br><span>Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.te=
am.net/archive</a></span><br><span>Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/fo=
rums">http://www.team.net/forums</a></span><br><span>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a h=
ref=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]"=
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</a></s=
pan><br></div></blockquote></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-E09EAB13-CE67-49B0-A20A-04021A986D89--

--===============2265514381667108216==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============2265514381667108216==--

---

From: Ryan via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 19:10:49 -0400

948 bored to 998 balanced with competition clutch as per previous owner

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 18, 2015, at 5:57 PM, Billy Zoom <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Rick Fisk via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 20:42:08 -0400

--===============2093521476686705346==
	boundary=Apple-Mail-EDE7187D-64A4-4B5F-B643-C14C7A08EF38
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-EDE7187D-64A4-4B5F-B643-C14C7A08EF38
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Disc brake system used a 3/4" master.

Sent from my keyboard

> On Oct 18, 2015, at 2:14 PM, ryan.kubanoff--- via Spridgets <spridgets@aut=
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/refisk=
@chartermi.net

--Apple-Mail-EDE7187D-64A4-4B5F-B643-C14C7A08EF38
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3D=
utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto"><div>Disc brake system used a 3/4" master.<=
br><br>Sent from my keyboard</div><div><br>On Oct 18, 2015, at 2:14 PM, ryan=
.kubanoff--- via Spridgets &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">s=
[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br><br></div><blockquote type=3D"cite=
"><div><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000"><d=
iv>So the car was converted by a previous owner to disc brakes. &nbsp;how do=
 I know what size master I should replace it with? &nbsp;&amp;/8 or 3/4 or?<=
/div><div>Ryan</div><div>60 Bugeye</div><div>74 midget</div></div></div></bl=
ockquote><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div><span>------------------------</span=
><br><span></span><br><span><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">spri=
[email-masked]</a></span><br><span></span><br><span>Donate: <a href=3D=
"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span>=
<br><span>Suggested annual donation: $12.75</span><br><span></span><br><span=
>Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archiv=
e</a></span><br><span>Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://=
www.team.net/forums</a></span><br><span>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http:=
//autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]">http://auto=
x.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</a></span><br></di=
v></blockquote></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-EDE7187D-64A4-4B5F-B643-C14C7A08EF38--

--===============2093521476686705346==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============2093521476686705346==--

---

From: Martyn Ridley via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 12:18:38 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0174701985329767328==
 boundary="------------080601060101080205080809"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------080601060101080205080809
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Thanks Rick, I thought for a moment 'insanity' had entered the list.  
For those who doubt, 7/8 = drum; 3/4 = disc.  Yes you can but no you 
shouldn't.

Cheers,
Martyn

On 10/18/2015 8:42 PM, Rick Fisk via Spridgets wrote:
> On Oct 18, 2015, at 2:14 PM, ryan.kubanoff--- via Spridgets 
>
>> So the car was converted by a previous owner to disc brakes.  how do 
>> I know what size master I should replace it with?  &/8 or 3/4 or?
>> Ryan
>> 60 Bugeye
>> 74 midget
>> ------------------------
>>
>>
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
>
>
> ------------------------
>
> [email-masked]
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

--------------080601060101080205080809
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">Thanks Rick, I thought for a moment 
      'insanity' had entered the list.  For those who doubt, 7/8 = drum;
      3/4 = disc.  Yes you can but no you shouldn't.<br>
      <br>
      Cheers,<br>
      Martyn<br>
      <br>
      On 10/18/2015 8:42 PM, Rick Fisk via Spridgets wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
      cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;
        charset=windows-1252">
      <div>Disc brake system used a 3/4" master.<br>
        <br>
        Sent from my keyboard</div>
      <div><br>
        On Oct 18, 2015, at 2:14 PM, ryan.kubanoff--- via Spridgets &lt;<a
          moz-do-not-send="true" href="mailto:[email-masked]"><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></a>&gt;
        wrote:<br>
        <br>
      </div>
      <blockquote type="cite">
        <div>
          <div style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color:
            #000000">
            <div>So the car was converted by a previous owner to disc
              brakes.  how do I know what size master I should replace
              it with?  &amp;/8 or 3/4 or?</div>
            <div>Ryan</div>
            <div>60 Bugeye</div>
            <div>74 midget</div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </blockquote>
      <blockquote type="cite">
        <div><span>------------------------</span><br>
          <span></span><br>
          <span><a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><br>
          <span></span><br>
          <span>Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br>
          <span>Suggested annual donation: $12.75</span><br>
          <span></span><br>
          <span>Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a></span><br>
          <span>Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a></span><br>
          <span>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</a></span><br>
        </div>
      </blockquote>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">------------------------

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>
</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------080601060101080205080809--

--===============0174701985329767328==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============0174701985329767328==--