Subject: [Spridgets] Cunifer brake pipe

From: EDWARD via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 02:42:17 +0000 (UTC)

--===============8616337064970179907==
	boundary="----=_Part_10424922_1155249347.1446000137742"

------=_Part_10424922_1155249347.1446000137742
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

List,=20
=C2=A0=20
I've installed a complete set on my Bugeye. Two junctions leak, no matter w=
hat I try.=20
=C2=A0=20
Anyone with similar experience with these "universal" flares?=20
=C2=A0=20
Anyone installed a Cunifer set successfully?=20
=C2=A0=20
Ed Woods=20

------=_Part_10424922_1155249347.1446000137742
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><body><div style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000"><DIV><BR>List,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I've installed a complete set on my Bugeye. Two junctions leak, no matter what I try.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Anyone with similar experience with these "universal" flares?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Anyone installed a Cunifer set successfully?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Ed Woods</DIV></div></body></html>
------=_Part_10424922_1155249347.1446000137742--

--===============8616337064970179907==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8616337064970179907==--