Subject: [Spridgets] Cunifer brake pipe

From: EDWARD via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 01:13:42 +0000 (UTC)

--===============8192921098065551745==
	boundary="----=_Part_11146081_774388496.1446081222854"

------=_Part_11146081_774388496.1446081222854
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Thanks all for their responses. It would appear that these sets and their "=
universal" flares have worked for almost everyone. So, the problem is somet=
hing in my particular application: a bad flare, a bad fitting, or a new bra=
ke cylinder that doesn't want to cooperate. Just have to figure it out.=20
=C2=A0=20
By the way, it's Moss that refers to the flares as "universal". MOPOD, I th=
ink they call it. See the Moss website.=20
=C2=A0=20
Ed Woods=20

------=_Part_11146081_774388496.1446081222854
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><body><div style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000"><DIV><BR>Thanks all for their responses. It would appear that these sets and their "universal" flares have worked for almost everyone. So, the problem is something in my particular application: a bad flare, a bad fitting, or a new brake cylinder that doesn't want to cooperate. Just have to figure it out.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>By the way, it's Moss that refers to the flares as "universal". MOPOD, I think they call it. See the Moss website.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Ed Woods</DIV></div></body></html>
------=_Part_11146081_774388496.1446081222854--

--===============8192921098065551745==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8192921098065551745==--