Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sleep number bed

From: David Lieb via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 08:06:49 -0500

--===============0932845424366074077==

--047d7b41410618a93f0522245a62

OTOH, Trish and I have been enjoying our Sleep Number bed for 10 years or
so. I agree that they are over-priced, but we are quite comfortable in it.
If I look for it, I can find the joint between the two halves which allows
for a different inflation level on each side, but it is not intrusive. We
originally did not purchase the complete setup with frame, but added the
frame later and glad we did.
David L

--047d7b41410618a93f0522245a62
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>OTOH, Trish and I have been enjoying our Sleep Number=
 bed for 10 years or so. I agree that they are over-priced, but we are quit=
e comfortable in it. If I look for it, I can find the joint between the two=
 halves which allows for a different inflation level on each side, but it i=
s not intrusive. We originally did not purchase the complete setup with fra=
me, but added the frame later and glad we did. </div><div>David L</div></di=
v>

--047d7b41410618a93f0522245a62--

--===============0932845424366074077==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0932845424366074077==--

---

From: Ewing via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 10:51:59 -0500

--===============8518819851849454514==

--Apple-Mail=_32065F20-FEE1-4F21-9C7E-8D2926E3226F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

I must disagree with Ed,

We have had a sleep number bed for over a decade, it's great.  =
Especially if you and your SO have differing ideas of what is =
comfortable.  Yes, a King size is made up of two twin sizes with a =
"spacer" in the middle but neither of us sleeps on the spacer.  Only =
real problem is that it is slightly larger than the King size box =
springs that we have so it sticks out a little bit.

Lester

On Oct 15, 2015, at 6:47 AM, tncarnut1 via Spridgets =
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Wow! Thanks for that insight, Ed. They look so good in the =
commercials. I've never known anybody who actually had one though. I've =
been thinking about getting a new mattress, so this is very good to =
know.=20
>=20
> - David Booker
>=20
>=20
> Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S=AE 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
>=20
>=20
> -------- Original message --------
> From: "Fisher, Ed via Spridgets" <[email-masked]>=20
> Date: 10/14/2015 3:07 PM (GMT-06:00)=20
> To: [email-masked]=20
> Subject: [Spridgets] Sleep number bed=20
>=20
> =20
>=20
> If you are referring to what is commonly called the =91sleep number=92 =
bed then I can tell you I slept on a top-of-the-line model for 1 year.  =
When you lay down on it in the show room and they magically pump up the =
support to cradle you it seems like bliss.  After a while the bed shows =
its true colors and there is no adjustment to make up for a lousy sleep =
surface.  There is a seam down the middle, and, each occupant sleeps in =
a =91well=92 unless you crank it up to the highest setting at which =
point you are sleeping on a brick.  Big money was paid, big money wasted =
after we sold it for pennies on the dollar a year from hell later.=20
>=20
> =20
>=20
> Just my experience.  You can try Craigslist.  There are a lot for sale =
there=85.
>=20
> =20
>=20
> Ed (Dallas, Tx)
>=20
> ------------------------
>=20
> [email-masked]
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>=20
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_32065F20-FEE1-4F21-9C7E-8D2926E3226F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">I =
must disagree with Ed,<div><br></div><div>We have had a sleep number bed =
for over a decade, it's great. &nbsp;Especially if you and your SO have =
differing ideas of what is comfortable. &nbsp;Yes, a King size is made =
up of two twin sizes with a "spacer" in the middle but neither of us =
sleeps on the spacer. &nbsp;Only real problem is that it is slightly =
larger than the King size box springs that we have so it sticks out a =
little =
bit.</div><div><br></div><div>Lester</div><div><br></div><div><br><div><di=
v>On Oct 15, 2015, at 6:47 AM, tncarnut1 via Spridgets &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3DUTF-8"><div>
   =20
<div>Wow! Thanks for that insight, Ed. They look so good in the =
commercials. I've never known anybody who actually had one though. I've =
been thinking about getting a new mattress, so this is very good to =
know.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>- David =
Booker</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div =
id=3D"composer_signature"><div style=3D"font-size:85%;color:#575757">Sent =
via the Samsung GALAXY S=AE 5, an AT&amp;T 4G LTE =
smartphone</div></div><br><br>-------- Original message =
--------<br>From: "Fisher, Ed via Spridgets" &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
<br>Date: 10/14/2015  3:07 PM  (GMT-06:00) <br>To: <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> =
<br>Subject: [Spridgets] Sleep number bed <br><br>
<div class=3D"WordSection1"><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p=
 class=3D"MsoNormal">If you are referring to what is commonly called the =
=91sleep number=92 bed then I can tell you I slept on a top-of-the-line =
model for 1 year.&nbsp; When you lay down on it in the show room and =
they magically pump up the support to cradle you it
 seems like bliss.&nbsp; After a while the bed shows its true colors and =
there is no adjustment to make up for a lousy sleep surface.&nbsp; There =
is a seam down the middle, and, each occupant sleeps in a =91well=92 =
unless you crank it up to the highest setting at which point
 you are sleeping on a brick.&nbsp; Big money was paid, big money wasted =
after we sold it for pennies on the dollar a year from hell later.&nbsp;
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3D"MsoNormal">Just my experience.&nbsp; You can try =
Craigslist.&nbsp; There are a lot for sale there=85.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal">Ed =
(Dallas, Tx)<o:p></o:p></p>
</div>
</div>------------------------<br><br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><=
br>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>Suggested annual donation: =
$12.75<br><br>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: =
http://www.team.net/forums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]<br>=
</blockquote></div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_32065F20-FEE1-4F21-9C7E-8D2926E3226F--

--===============8518819851849454514==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============8518819851849454514==--

---

From: Bill Miller - LBCs via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 18:13:15 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2201422209859241775==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001C_01D10775.2A060260"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01D10775.2A060260
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

My 2 cents worth is I agree with Ed.

I have had one for better than five years and still don't really like it.

You must set both sides to the same pressure or the higher pressure side
person will roll downhill to the lower pressure person side.

The "crack in the middle" issue is a known problem and they have sent me
numerous things (such as foam toppers that fit under the zippered
compartments, bladders that "snap together", etc.) to try to  fix this
issue, and yes, those help, but they certainly do not fix the issue.

The only thing we have found that works is with both people laying on their
side of the bed, to adjust to the same "sleep number" (pressure)  Then the
bed halves are at the same height, the downhill rolling issue is tolerable
at this point.  But that kinda defeats the independent sleep number item.

Obviously, ymmv, that is my opinion.  I won't buy another when it is time to
replace this one. 

 I'm more comfortable sleeping in my Sprite (required Spridget content)

Bill 

 

From: Spridgets [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ewing
via Spridgets
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 11:52 AM
To: [email-masked] List
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sleep number bed

I must disagree with Ed,

We have had a sleep number bed for over a decade, it's great.  Especially if
you and your SO have differing ideas of what is comfortable.  Yes, a King
size is made up of two twin sizes with a "spacer" in the middle but neither
of us sleeps on the spacer.  Only real problem is that it is slightly larger
than the King size box springs that we have so it sticks out a little bit.

Lester

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01D10775.2A060260
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>My 2 cents worth is I agree with Ed.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>I have had one for better than five years and still don&#8217;t =
really like it.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>You must set both sides to the same pressure or the higher pressure =
side person will roll downhill to the lower pressure person =
side.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>The &#8220;crack in the middle&#8221; issue is a known problem and =
they have sent me numerous things (such as foam toppers that fit under =
the zippered compartments, bladders that &#8220;snap together&#8221;, =
etc.) to try to&nbsp; fix this issue, and yes, those help, but they =
certainly do not fix the issue.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>The only thing we have found that works is with both people laying on =
their side of the bed, to adjust to the same &#8220;sleep number&#8221; =
(pressure)&nbsp; Then the bed halves are at the same height, the =
downhill rolling issue is tolerable at this point.&nbsp; But that kinda =
defeats the independent sleep number item.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Obviously, ymmv, that is my opinion.&nbsp; I won&#8217;t buy another =
when it is time to replace this one. <o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>&nbsp;I&#8217;m more comfortable sleeping in my Sprite (required =
Spridget content)<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Bill <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Spridgets [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>Ewing via Spridgets<br><b>Sent:</b> Thursday, October 15, 2015 11:52 =
AM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked] List<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: =
[Spridgets] Sleep number bed<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I must =
disagree with Ed,<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>We have had a sleep number bed for over a decade, it's =
great. &nbsp;Especially if you and your SO have differing ideas of what =
is comfortable. &nbsp;Yes, a King size is made up of two twin sizes with =
a &quot;spacer&quot; in the middle but neither of us sleeps on the =
spacer. &nbsp;Only real problem is that it is slightly larger than the =
King size box springs that we have so it sticks out a little =
bit.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Lester<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_001C_01D10775.2A060260--

--===============2201422209859241775==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============2201422209859241775==--

---

From: Larry Macy via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 13:34:41 -0400

--===============7605929500686166837==

--Apple-Mail=_FCEE7D25-8481-4632-8DA0-397FB6476160
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

Our sleep number bed is 93 in winter and 85 in the summer. It is nt =
adjustable side to side, but we feel as if we are floating on water. =
Which, of course, we are. I have been sleeping on a water bed for 40+ =
years. Tried a themarest, but that lasted less than a year and back to =
the waterbed. Only ever had one break open and the liner held 99% of the =
water. We prefer the 98% waveless, of course. Frames are easy, 4 =
2x112=E2=80=99s and maybe a pedestal. Total, with a digital heater, can =
be less than $500 or so, all the way up to a couple thousands if you go =
for a fancy from. Our top of the line mattress cost about $500. So if =
you ask me, save a few bucks on that airbed and get a water bed. ;-)

Larry
Coolest hippy in Morrisville ;-)

> On Oct 15, 2015, at 18:13 PM, Bill Miller - LBCs via Spridgets =
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> I have had one for better than five years and still don=E2=80=99t =
really like it.
> You must set both sides to the same pressure or the higher pressure =
side person will roll downhill to the lower pressure person side.
>=20
> The =E2=80=9Ccrack in the middle=E2=80=9D issue is a known problem and =
they have sent me numerous things (such as foam toppers that fit under =
the zippered compartments, bladders that =E2=80=9Csnap together=E2=80=9D, =
etc.) to try to  fix this issue, and yes, those help, but they certainly =
do not fix the issue.
> The only thing we have found that works is with both people laying on =
their side of the bed, to adjust to the same =E2=80=9Csleep number=E2=80=9D=
 (pressure)  Then the bed halves are at the same height, the downhill =
rolling issue is tolerable at this point.  But that kinda defeats the =
independent sleep number item.
>=20
> Obviously, ymmv, that is my opinion.  I won=E2=80=99t buy another when =
it is time to replace this one.
>  I=E2=80=99m more comfortable sleeping in my Sprite (required Spridget =
content)
>=20
> Bill
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> From: Spridgets [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of =
Ewing via Spridgets
> Lester
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

__

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
[email-masked]
Board Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.

Dorothy Parker

--Apple-Mail=_FCEE7D25-8481-4632-8DA0-397FB6476160
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename=signature.asc
	name=signature.asc
Content-Description: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail

--Apple-Mail=_FCEE7D25-8481-4632-8DA0-397FB6476160--

--===============7605929500686166837==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============7605929500686166837==--

---

From: Rick Fisk via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:10:56 -0400

Same here - water bed since the early 70's.  The only thing I wish it could do now that I'm uh, er, a little older, is raise the head like an adjustable bed.  Two pillows works for that though.  Mine is set to 72 degrees year round.   :-)

Rick

Sent from my keyboard

> On Oct 19, 2015, at 1:34 PM, Larry Macy via Spridgets <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Our sleep number bed is 93 in winter and 85 in the summer. It is nt adjustable side to side, but we feel as if we are floating on water. Which, of course, we are. I have been sleeping on a water bed for 40+ years. Tried a themarest, but that lasted less than a year and back to the waterbed. Only ever had one break open and the liner held 99% of the water. We prefer the 98% waveless, of course. Frames are easy, 4 2x112’s and maybe a pedestal. Total, with a digital heater, can be less than $500 or so, all the way up to a couple thousands if you go for a fancy from. Our top of the line mattress cost about $500. So if you ask me, save a few bucks on that airbed and get a water bed. ;-)
> 
> Larry
>> On Oct 15, 2015, at 18:13 PM, Bill Miller - LBCs via Spridgets <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> 
>> I have had one for better than five years and still don’t really like it.
>> You must set both sides to the same pressure or the higher pressure side person will roll downhill to the lower pressure person side.
>> 
>> The “crack in the middle” issue is a known problem and they have sent me numerous things (such as foam toppers that fit under the zippered compartments, bladders that “snap together”, etc.) to try to  fix this issue, and yes, those help, but they certainly do not fix the issue.
>> The only thing we have found that works is with both people laying on their side of the bed, to adjust to the same “sleep number” (pressure)  Then the bed halves are at the same height, the downhill rolling issue is tolerable at this point.  But that kinda defeats the independent sleep number item.
>> 
>> Obviously, ymmv, that is my opinion.  I won’t buy another when it is time to replace this one.
>> I’m more comfortable sleeping in my Sprite (required Spridget content)
>> 
>> Bill
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> From: Spridgets [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ewing via Spridgets
>> We have had a sleep number bed for over a decade, it's great.  Especially if you and your SO have differing ideas of what is comfortable.  Yes, a King size is made up of two twin sizes with a "spacer" in the middle but neither of us sleeps on the spacer.  Only real problem is that it is slightly larger than the King size box springs that we have so it sticks out a little bit.
>> 
>> Lester
>> 
>> 
>> ------------------------
>> 
>> [email-masked]
>> 
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
> 
> __
> 
> Larry Macy
> 78 Midget
> 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

---

From: Larry Macy via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 10:05:36 -0400

--===============8315645140145107349==

--Apple-Mail=_3E54F8E3-5337-4C1D-AE7E-65B492E5A0D3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

I have  a wedge pillow. Not as =E2=80=9Ccool=E2=80=9D as an adjustable, =
but works the same way.

Larry

> On Oct 19, 2015, at 16:10 PM, Rick Fisk <[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
> Same here - water bed since the early 70's.  The only thing I wish it =
could do now that I'm uh, er, a little older, is raise the head like an =
adjustable bed.  Two pillows works for that though.  Mine is set to 72 =
degrees year round.   :-)
>=20
> Rick
>=20
> Sent from my keyboard
>=20
>> On Oct 19, 2015, at 1:34 PM, Larry Macy via Spridgets =
really like it.
>>>=20
>>> The =E2=80=9Ccrack in the middle=E2=80=9D issue is a known problem =
and they have sent me numerous things (such as foam toppers that fit =
under the zippered compartments, bladders that =E2=80=9Csnap =
together=E2=80=9D, etc.) to try to  fix this issue, and yes, those help, =
but they certainly do not fix the issue.
>>> The only thing we have found that works is with both people laying =
on their side of the bed, to adjust to the same =E2=80=9Csleep number=E2=80=
=9D (pressure)  Then the bed halves are at the same height, the downhill =
rolling issue is tolerable at this point.  But that kinda defeats the =
independent sleep number item.
>>>=20
>>> Obviously, ymmv, that is my opinion.  I won=E2=80=99t buy another =
when it is time to replace this one.
>>> I=E2=80=99m more comfortable sleeping in my Sprite (required =
Spridget content)
>>>=20
>>> Bill
>>>=20
>>>=20
>>>=20
>>>=20
>>> From: Spridgets [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf =
Of Ewing via Spridgets
>> The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
[email-masked]
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"Now there is one outstandingly important fact regarding Spaceship =
Earth, and that is that no instruction book came with it." --Buckminster =
Fuller

--Apple-Mail=_3E54F8E3-5337-4C1D-AE7E-65B492E5A0D3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename=signature.asc
	name=signature.asc
Content-Description: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail

--Apple-Mail=_3E54F8E3-5337-4C1D-AE7E-65B492E5A0D3--

--===============8315645140145107349==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============8315645140145107349==--