Subject: [Spridgets] Speedwell on Auction

From: HealeyRick via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 21:45:17 -0400

--===============1467322569158142851==

--001a113dea2232e4e5051fe791c6

You Philly guys should go for this:
https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/22793/lot/262/

--001a113dea2232e4e5051fe791c6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">You Philly guys should go for this:<div><a href=3D"https:/=
/www.bonhams.com/auctions/22793/lot/262/" target=3D"_blank" style=3D"color:=
rgb(18,84,120);outline:0px;font-family:Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,=
sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(250,250,250)">https://www.bo=
nhams.com/auctions/22793/lot/262/</a><br></div></div>

--001a113dea2232e4e5051fe791c6--

--===============1467322569158142851==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1467322569158142851==--