Subject: [Spridgets] (White) Trashing Porsches

From: Ron Soave via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 06:37:01 -0500

--===============4968783624751127169==
	boundary=Apple-Mail-5AB32205-2A9E-4680-96BB-8291C537D753
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-5AB32205-2A9E-4680-96BB-8291C537D753
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

A couple of cardiac finishes at Road America last weekend. To say the car wa=
s hooked up would be an understatement. We were turning 2:48 lap times. I we=
nt through 3 of those crap gear reduction starters, though. Had to pick my w=
ay through 50+ cars to the front. Thanks to Peter C for the quick genius car=
b diagnosis, Tim Michnay for piecing starter after starter and saving my bac=
on all weekend and Chris Manuel for supporting as always.=20

https://youtu.be/MdHLqREbyLc

https://youtu.be/NFi95v_-pkk

Ron Soave=

--Apple-Mail-5AB32205-2A9E-4680-96BB-8291C537D753
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></head><body dir="auto"><div>A couple of cardiac finishes at Road America last weekend. To say the car was hooked up would be an understatement. We were turning 2:48 lap times. I went through 3 of those crap gear reduction starters, though. Had to pick my way through 50+ cars to the front. Thanks to Peter C for the quick genius carb diagnosis, Tim Michnay for piecing starter after starter and saving my bacon all weekend and Chris Manuel for supporting as always.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div><a href="https://youtu.be/MdHLqREbyLc">https://youtu.be/MdHLqREbyLc</a></div><div><br></div><div><a href="https://youtu.be/NFi95v_-pkk">https://youtu.be/NFi95v_-pkk</a><br><br>Ron Soave</div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail-5AB32205-2A9E-4680-96BB-8291C537D753--

--===============4968783624751127169==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4968783624751127169==--