Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye Hood Buffers

From: John Farley via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 15:22:32 -0400

--===============3844477659076658556==

--e89a8f642bd8b2ac8c051fb9fce3

Where are the 4 rectangular rubber "Hood Buffers" attached?  (Moss part #
282-110). I cannot find the mounting holes because of painting done by a PO.

John F.

--e89a8f642bd8b2ac8c051fb9fce3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Where are the 4 rectangular rubber &quot;Hood Buffers&quot=
; attached? =C2=A0(Moss part # 282-110). I cannot find the mounting holes b=
ecause of painting done by a PO.<div><br></div><div>John F. =C2=A0</div></d=
iv>

--e89a8f642bd8b2ac8c051fb9fce3--

--===============3844477659076658556==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3844477659076658556==--