Subject: [Spridgets] 1500 Springs

From: Kevin Valentine via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 18:10:30 -0400

--===============4911676863686861560==

--001a1140152cd1f7350520857f07

Hey ALL,

Do any of youze guyz have the specs for the rear springs for a 1500 Midget?

I have a 1500 in the garage and it needs some TLC with regards to the rear
suspension.   I have a spring shop close-by, but it would be nice to be
able to give some specs to the guy who will be re-arching the springs ;)

Thanks in advance!!!

Kevin
Tuscarora, Pa

--001a1140152cd1f7350520857f07
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hey ALL,<div><br></div><div>Do any of youze guyz have the =
specs for the rear springs for a 1500 Midget?</div><div><br></div><div>I ha=
ve a 1500 in the garage and it needs some TLC with regards to the rear susp=
ension. =C2=A0 I have a spring shop close-by, but it would be nice to be ab=
le to give some specs to the guy who will be re-arching the springs ;)</div=
><div><br></div><div>Thanks in advance!!!</div><div><br></div><div>Kevin</d=
iv><div>Tuscarora, Pa</div></div>

--001a1140152cd1f7350520857f07--

--===============4911676863686861560==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4911676863686861560==--

---

From: Billy Zoom via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 19:07:32 -0700

Do you really want it to sit as high as a 1500?
------------------------

[email-masked]