Subject: [Spridgets] Watkins Glen Grand Prix Festival

From: John Farley via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 18:16:34 -0400

--===============1116459096800234395==

--047d7bdc13e0b7c7ad051f6bf349

Anybody going to be at the GP Festival at Watkins?  I will have my blue
bugeye in the Glonora Run tomorrow, Friday.  Also my Vette in the Wonderful
Waterfall Tour Sat.

John F.

--047d7bdc13e0b7c7ad051f6bf349
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Anybody going to be at the GP Festival at Watkins?=C2=A0 I=
 will have my blue bugeye in the Glonora Run tomorrow, Friday.=C2=A0 Also m=
y Vette in the Wonderful Waterfall Tour Sat.<div><br></div><div>John F.</di=
v></div>

--047d7bdc13e0b7c7ad051f6bf349--

--===============1116459096800234395==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1116459096800234395==--