Subject: [Spridgets] Dash Covering and Steering Wheel Paint

From: John Farley via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 09:51:03 -0400

--===============5383577448388265781==

--001a113eceac856d84051d9635ce

I am going to recover the black vinyl dash in my bugeye.  Any
recommendations as to where I can get material to do this.  Also, thinking
of repainting the steering wheel.  Any recommendations about type and color
paint.
Thanks,  John F.

--001a113eceac856d84051d9635ce
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I am going to recover the black vinyl dash in my bugeye.=
=C2=A0 Any recommendations as to where I can get material to do this.=C2=A0=
 Also, thinking of repainting the steering wheel.=C2=A0 Any recommendations=
 about type and color paint.<div>Thanks, =C2=A0John F.=C2=A0</div></div>

--001a113eceac856d84051d9635ce--

--===============5383577448388265781==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5383577448388265781==--