Subject: [Spridgets] No LBC but on topic for the list

From: WeslakeMonza1330--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 13:57:34 -0400

--===============0268726667947678479==

--part1_e34f9.6270e528.4308c08e_boundary
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

No LBC but on topic for the list.
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEb2lgGBEvU
--part1_e34f9.6270e528.4308c08e_boundary
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3DUS-ASCII" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.9600.17963"></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR:=
 #000000"=20
bottomMargin=3D7 leftMargin=3D7 rightMargin=3D7 topMargin=3D7><FONT id=3Dr=
ole_document=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D2 face=3DArial>
<DIV>No LBC but on topic for the list.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DdEb2lgGBEvU">https://www.youtube=
.com/watch?v=3DdEb2lgGBEvU</A></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>
--part1_e34f9.6270e528.4308c08e_boundary--

--===============0268726667947678479==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0268726667947678479==--