Subject: [Spridgets] Oil with ZDDP Kendall

From: Tim Collins via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 21:25:00 -0400

--===============6124773524192954825==
	boundary="=====================_313124156==.ALT"

--=====================_313124156==.ALT

This will be old news for some, but I learned something new today.

I have been buying Kendall 20w-50 oil for the Sprite because it was 
reported to have good amounts of ZDDP. Today when I went to buy the 
familiar black bottle, I couldn't find it. That's because it is now 
silver/grey color and it states specifically on the bottle that it 
contains zinc (and other stuff) to protect flat tappet engines. The 
bottle also carries a new part number.

For some folks, this might be easier to find than Brad Penn or some 
of the other brands.

--=====================_313124156==.ALT

<html>
<body>
This will be old news for some, but I learned something new
today.<br><br>
I have been buying Kendall 20w-50 oil for the Sprite because it was
<i>reported</i> to have good amounts of ZDDP. Today when I went to buy
the familiar black bottle, I couldn't find it. That's because it is now
silver/grey color and it states specifically on the bottle that it
contains zinc (and other stuff) to protect flat tappet engines. The
bottle also carries a new part number. <br><br>
For some folks, this might be easier to find than Brad Penn or some of
the other brands. <br><br>
</body>
</html>

--=====================_313124156==.ALT--

--===============6124773524192954825==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6124773524192954825==--