Subject: [Spridgets] Racing

From: JohnD via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 06:42:14 -0400

--===============7364896348584281975==

--001a11c30fa835b906051b9ca8ce

The
Works Midget made it through the Blackhawk Vintage Races without a burp.
Off to the Waterford Hills Historics in a few for more abuse. Wish Rick
Fisk luck. Last time here, he had to swap out three broken axel shafts for
me.
JohnD

--001a11c30fa835b906051b9ca8ce

<p dir="ltr">The <br>
Works Midget made it through the Blackhawk Vintage Races without a burp. Off to the Waterford Hills Historics in a few for more abuse. Wish Rick Fisk luck. Last time here, he had to swap out three broken axel shafts for me.<br>
JohnD</p>

--001a11c30fa835b906051b9ca8ce--

--===============7364896348584281975==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7364896348584281975==--