Subject: [Spridgets] Rick Snover

From: WFO Herb via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 15:13:42 -0700

--===============9161467938913515876==

--001a113a703a12a5cd0518313057

Healey Rendezvous 2001, Grants Pass, Oregon
<http://www.sdhealey.org/hh/0109/feature.html>

http://www.sdhealey.org/hh/0109/feature.html

Can someone with Rick's eaddy tell him the links at the bottom of his
article take you someplace other than photographs.

Thanks

This may not make it through, but....

Herb
Grants Pass, OR

--001a113a703a12a5cd0518313057
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><a href=3D"http://www.sdhealey.org/hh/0109/feature.html">H=
ealey Rendezvous 2001, Grants Pass, Oregon </a><br>
<div><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.sdhealey.org/hh/0109/feature.html=
">http://www.sdhealey.org/hh/0109/feature.html</a><br></div><div><br></div>=
<div>Can someone with Rick&#39;s eaddy tell him the links at the bottom of =
his article take you someplace other than photographs. =C2=A0</div><div><br=
></div><div>Thanks</div><div><br></div><div>This may not make it through, b=
ut....</div><div><br></div><div>Herb</div><div>Grants Pass, OR</div><div><b=
r></div><div><br></div></div>

--001a113a703a12a5cd0518313057--

--===============9161467938913515876==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============9161467938913515876==--