Subject: [Spridgets] Judson Supercharged BE at Auction

From: HealeyRick via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 21:02:21 -0400

--===============3452703604340820197==

--f46d04428c1e56fd800517a6badf

Bugeye project coming up for auction in Buffalo in August:
http://www.schultzauctioneers.net/Auction025.htm  Lots of other LBC stuff.

Rick Neville

--f46d04428c1e56fd800517a6badf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Bugeye project coming up for auction in Buffalo in August:=
 =C2=A0<a href=3D"http://www.schultzauctioneers.net/Auction025.htm">http://=
www.schultzauctioneers.net/Auction025.htm</a> =C2=A0Lots of other LBC stuff=
.<div><br></div><div>Rick Neville</div></div>

--f46d04428c1e56fd800517a6badf--

--===============3452703604340820197==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3452703604340820197==--