Subject: [Spridgets] Yellow bugeye on cover of Departures

From: Greg Gowins via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 07:58:12 -0500

--===============0751792613152648831==

--001a11c302d2f0578105196b4aa7

Hello everyone,

I just got my issue of Departures magazine (one that AmEx publishes for
cardholders) and there is a bright yellow bugeye on the cover, parked off
of the PCH near Big Sur.  Just curious if it belongs to anyone one the list
or someone they know.

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Driftwood, TX

--001a11c302d2f0578105196b4aa7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hello everyone,<div><br></div><div>I just got my issue of =
Departures magazine (one that AmEx publishes for cardholders) and there is =
a bright yellow bugeye on the cover, parked off of the PCH near Big Sur.=C2=
=A0 Just curious if it belongs to anyone one the list or someone they know.=
</div><div><br></div><div>Greg Gowins</div><div>&#39;69 Sprite</div><div>Dr=
iftwood, TX</div></div>

--001a11c302d2f0578105196b4aa7--

--===============0751792613152648831==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0751792613152648831==--