Subject: [Spridgets] Spritespot photos down a year or more now???

From: Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 10:02:49 -0400

--===============0297309816943058663==

--001a113f9b769589d60518a30791

List,
Does anyone have an ETA on when SpriteSpot (www.spritespot.com) photos or
login trouble will be resolved? I'm not getting a reply and my login isn't
working nor my photos : (
Lin

62 Sprite

-- 
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut

--001a113f9b769589d60518a30791
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">List,<div>Does anyone have an ETA on when SpriteSpot (<a h=
ref=3D"http://www.spritespot.com">www.spritespot.com</a>) photos or login t=
rouble will be resolved? I&#39;m not getting a reply and my login isn&#39;t=
 working nor my photos : (</div><div>Lin</div><div><br></div><div>62 Sprite=
<br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div class=3D"gmail_signature"><div=
 dir=3D"ltr"><span style=3D"font-size:small">&quot;Pay if forward&quot; in =
honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut</span><br></div></div>
</div></div>

--001a113f9b769589d60518a30791--

--===============0297309816943058663==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0297309816943058663==--