Subject: [Spridgets] Not LBC .....Home made foundry

From: Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 13:25:49 -0400

--===============2281529347354011199==

--001a1140a5628d29b90518a5dd30

List,
I got this link from 2 of my seniors who are going to try and make one. I
may try also.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHD10DjxM1g

Lin

62 Sprite

-- 
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut

--001a1140a5628d29b90518a5dd30
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">List,<div>I got this link from 2 of my seniors who are goi=
ng to try and make one. I may try also.</div><div><a href=3D"https://www.yo=
utube.com/watch?v=3DhHD10DjxM1g">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DhHD10Djx=
M1g</a></div><div><br></div><div>Lin</div><div><br></div><div>62 Sprite<br =
clear=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div class=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=
=3D"ltr"><span style=3D"font-size:small">&quot;Pay if forward&quot; in hono=
r of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut</span><br></div></div>
</div></div>

--001a1140a5628d29b90518a5dd30--

--===============2281529347354011199==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2281529347354011199==--