Subject: [Spridgets] Not LBC, Video cool VW hover car

From: Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 05:20:37 -0400

--===============4070358945329948131==

--047d7bd7575890679005158e8a6d

List,
Now this is thinking out of the box. Enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdN5vriu9Gs
Lin

-- 
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut

--047d7bd7575890679005158e8a6d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">List,<div>Now this is thinking out of the box. Enjoy.</div=
><div><a href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DHdN5vriu9Gs">https://www=
.youtube.com/watch?v=3DHdN5vriu9Gs</a></div><div>Lin</div><div><br clear=3D=
"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div class=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"=
><span style=3D"font-size:small">&quot;Pay if forward&quot; in honor of Fra=
nk Clarici III, Spritenut</span><br></div></div>
</div></div>

--047d7bd7575890679005158e8a6d--

--===============4070358945329948131==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4070358945329948131==--