Subject: [Spridgets] Not LBC, little truck, Pep Boys $1, 200. to install ball joints?????

From: Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 17:12:39 -0400

--===============3395891516138473241==

--90e6ba614688c30d39051533e7d8

List,
I want to install the upper ball joints in my 1985 Nissan 720 pickup (1
owner family truck from CA), I called Pep Boys just to see if it is in my
budget to outsource and they want $1,200 to install just upper ball joints.
I can't imagine why it should cost so much to remove a castle nut and 4
small bolts is there something that I am missing? Is there some special
tool for it to cost over a grand to install? I just want to check before I
take her apart.
Thanks guys,
Lin

-- 
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut

--90e6ba614688c30d39051533e7d8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">List,<div>I want to install the upper ball joints in my 19=
85 Nissan 720 pickup (1 owner family truck from CA), I called Pep Boys just=
 to see if it is in my budget to outsource and they want $1,200 to install =
just upper ball joints. I can&#39;t imagine why it should cost so much to r=
emove a castle nut and 4 small bolts is there something that I am missing? =
Is there some special tool for it to cost over a grand to install? I just w=
ant to check before I take her apart.=C2=A0</div><div><div><div>Thanks guys=
,</div><div>Lin<br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div class=3D"gmail_=
signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><span style=3D"font-size:small">&quot;Pay if fo=
rward&quot; in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut</span><br></div></div>
</div></div></div></div>

--90e6ba614688c30d39051533e7d8--

--===============3395891516138473241==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3395891516138473241==--