Subject: [Spridgets] F.U.M.S.

From: Jeff Foster via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 23:05:02 -0500

--===============6601600621867247316==

--001a113e94b2e5590a05139337cd

--001a113e94b2e5590705139337cc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I was futzing around in the garage today to get the Midget ready to hit the
road again; and while the door mirrors have never been much use, my car now
suffers from Floppy Useless Mirror Syndrome.

The passenger side mirror just flops down and wont hold position. As I said
they've never been useful (too low to actually see anything) - bit now they
just look stupid too.

They've also always rattled since I bought the car the first time around
back in 2006.

Have any of you refurbed the factory mirrors successfully or is it a better
solution to simply replace them? I don't see how to take them apart so any
suggestions are welcomed. Cost is certainly an issue as I'm about to send
my third kid off to college.

=E2=80=8B

--001a113e94b2e5590705139337cc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>I=C2=A0was futzing around in the garage today to get =
the Midget ready to hit the road again; and while the door mirrors have nev=
er been much use, my car now suffers from Floppy Useless Mirror Syndrome.</=
div><div><br></div><div>The passenger side mirror just flops down and wont =
hold position. As I said they&#39;ve never been useful (too low to actually=
 see anything) - bit now they just look stupid too.</div><div><br></div><di=
v>They&#39;ve also always rattled since I bought the car the first time aro=
und back in 2006.</div><div><br></div><div>Have any of you refurbed the fac=
tory mirrors successfully or is it a better solution to simply replace them=
? I don&#39;t see how to take them apart so any suggestions are welcomed. C=
ost is certainly an issue as I&#39;m about to send my third kid off to coll=
ege.</div><div><img width=3D"513" height=3D"385" src=3D"cid:ii_i8fczgtc0_14=
cb0f36f0f16dc9"><br>=E2=80=8B</div></div>

--001a113e94b2e5590705139337cc--

--001a113e94b2e5590a05139337cd
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="F-U-M-S.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_i8fczgtc0_14cb0f36f0f16dc9>

--001a113e94b2e5590a05139337cd--

--===============6601600621867247316==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6601600621867247316==--