Subject: [Spridgets] Subject: RE: Looking for....

From: Mark Haynes via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 22:52:56 GMT

I've got at least one sitting on my bench, I bought a bunch from Diane when she was selling some of Frank's stuff. Let me know if you need it..

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward

There used to be at least a handful of resto-geeks on our esteemed, and
probably graying, list of Spridgeteers. So, somebody probably has old
cardboard boxes with bits and pieces unworthy of re-installation. Although
I have such boxes hidden from my wife as well, I am looking for just ONE
old door check strap, color unimportant-- I can spray it black with Krylon.
I recently replaced a rusted hinge pillar on my Midget and now the widely
swinging driver's door is starting to cause me consternation.

John Deikis
____________________________________________________________
Want to place your ad here?
Advertise on United Online
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/551dc87c8fa487b2420st03duc
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive