Subject: [Spridgets] Support for shift boot

From: Trevor Jessie via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 20:45:44 -0400

--===============7149090670875296363==

--047d7b4728768070710513e0e6a2

On the 1275 midgets there is a rubber boot that goes under the vinyl gear
shifter boot.  I am in need of one, or a suggested substitute.

Thanks,
Trevor

--047d7b4728768070710513e0e6a2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">On the 1275 midgets there is a rubber boot that goes under=
 the vinyl gear shifter boot.=C2=A0 I am in need of one, or a suggested sub=
stitute.<div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div>Trevor</div></div>

--047d7b4728768070710513e0e6a2--

--===============7149090670875296363==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7149090670875296363==--