Subject: [Spridgets] Sir Stirling Reunited with '62 Sebring Sprite

From: HealeyRick via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 20:55:38 -0400

--===============4604721435985740176==

--047d7b86e4060823e205135439ab

Great story:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3029161/Racing-car-driving-Sir-Stirling-Moss-85-reveals-drives-7-000-run-electric-car-speed-50mph.html

--047d7b86e4060823e205135439ab
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Great story: =C2=A0<a href=3D"http://www.dailymail.co.uk/n=
ews/article-3029161/Racing-car-driving-Sir-Stirling-Moss-85-reveals-drives-=
7-000-run-electric-car-speed-50mph.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar=
ticle-3029161/Racing-car-driving-Sir-Stirling-Moss-85-reveals-drives-7-000-=
run-electric-car-speed-50mph.html</a></div>

--047d7b86e4060823e205135439ab--

--===============4604721435985740176==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4604721435985740176==--