Subject: [Spridgets] Way too many projects ----no time and less storage

From: Alan via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 12:05:15 -0400

After 30 years or so of rescuing/restoring/dissecting and wrestling with the Spridget addiction
I find myself relocating from RI and another address in New Hampshire to eventually settle into a home in Keene, NH
I currently have 12 cars in various degrees of repair and rent 4 garage stalls full of donor car parts as well

I have been involved with approx 115 vehicles in one way or another ...pretty much all Spridgets

If anyone has a need for a project car or wants to take on a restoration I will be glad to discuss in details what is here

Almost everything is chrome bumpered between 1958-1974

This list includes 2 very solid 1962-63 Midgets
One has been a racer right from the showroom .currently media blasted and sealed in Emron primer
One is a complete rolling tub minus drivetrain and wiring and a few bits
I have pretty much everything to finish
Solid rimmed cars as well as wire wheeled cars
As for parts 

Several A series engines in various conditions....running to no history from parts cars

948/1098/1275
Disc brake front ends
Rearends 
Alloy wheels with proper chrome lug nuts

Fiberglass front noses both bugeye and square bodied
Seats and foams 
Hard tops for 1962,1965,1970
Sheet metal including front hoods,trunk lids, door assemblies,dashes, gauges you name it

My goal is to move as much of this as possible within the next 2-3 months

I have a truck and trailer and willing to discuss delivery within a reasonable distance to complete a deal

Feel free to contact me directly at 
[email-masked]

Alan Fisher

Sent from my iPad
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: WeslakeMonza1330--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 06:48:04 -0400

--===============8211684269962324206==

--part1_1539c1.2045d14.42639064_boundary
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hey Alan,
 
Your SO isn't on the list so you can tell us many cars you REALLY HAVE (or  
are you keeping half of them)!  Enquiring minds want to know.  
 
Also you haven't forgotten a set of hinges and the lightest knock-off  
spinners from your stash have you?
 
So there is a Keene in New Hampshire as well as a Keene in Texas?
 
If you have a Sprite badge that goes into the plinth that is fitted to the  
grille (I do have a spare plinth) let me know.
 
Regards

Daniel

In a message dated 17/04/2015 17:32:30 GMT Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

After 30  years or so of rescuing/restoring/dissecting and wrestling with 
the Spridget  addiction
I find myself relocating from RI and another address in New  Hampshire to 
eventually settle into a home in Keene, NH
I currently have 12  cars in various degrees of repair and rent 4 garage 
stalls full of donor car  parts as well

I have been involved with approx 115 vehicles in one way  or another 
...pretty much all Spridgets

If anyone has a need for a  project car or wants to take on a restoration I 
will be glad to discuss in  details what is here

One has  been a racer right from the showroom .currently media blasted and 
sealed in  Emron primer

Several A series engines in  various conditions....running to no history 
from parts  cars

948/1098/1275
Disc brake front ends
Rearends 

Fiberglass front noses both bugeye  and square bodied
Seats and foams 
Hard tops for 1962,1965,1970
Sheet  metal including front hoods,trunk lids, door assemblies,dashes, 
gauges you  name it

I have a truck and trailer and willing to discuss delivery  within a 
reasonable distance to complete a deal

Alan  Fisher

--part1_1539c1.2045d14.42639064_boundary
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3DUS-ASCII" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.9600.17728"></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR:=
 #000000"=20
bottomMargin=3D7 leftMargin=3D7 rightMargin=3D7 topMargin=3D7><FONT id=3Dr=
ole_document=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D2 face=3DArial>
<DIV>Hey Alan,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Your SO isn't on the list so you can tell us many cars you REALLY HAV=
E (or=20
are you keeping half of them)!&nbsp; Enquiring minds want to know.&nbsp;=
 </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Also you haven't forgotten a set of hinges and the lightest knock-off=
=20
spinners from your stash have you?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>So there is a Keene in New Hampshire as well as a Keene in Texas?</DI=
V>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If you have a Sprite badge that goes into the plinth that is fitted=
 to the=20
grille (I do have a spare plinth) let me know.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Regards</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Daniel</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>In a message dated 17/04/2015 17:32:30 GMT Daylight Time,=20
[email-masked] writes:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px solid"=
><FONT=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" color=3D#000000 size=3D2 face=3D=
Arial>After 30=20
  years or so of rescuing/restoring/dissecting and wrestling with the Spri=
dget=20
  addiction<BR>I find myself relocating from RI and another address in New=
=20
  Hampshire to eventually settle into a home in Keene, NH<BR>I currently=
 have 12=20
  cars in various degrees of repair and rent 4 garage stalls full of donor=
 car=20
  parts as well<BR><BR>I have been involved with approx 115 vehicles in on=
e way=20
  or another ...pretty much all Spridgets<BR><BR>If anyone has a need for=
 a=20
  project car or wants to take on a restoration I will be glad to discuss=
 in=20
  details what is here<BR><BR>Almost everything is chrome bumpered between=
=20
  1958-1974<BR><BR>This list includes 2 very solid 1962-63 Midgets<BR>One=
 has=20
  been a racer right from the showroom .currently media blasted and sealed=
 in=20
  Emron primer<BR>One is a complete rolling tub minus drivetrain and wirin=
g and=20
  a few bits<BR>I have pretty much everything to finish<BR>Solid rimmed ca=
rs as=20
  well as wire wheeled cars<BR>As for parts <BR><BR>Several A series engin=
es in=20
  various conditions....running to no history from parts=20
  cars<BR><BR>948/1098/1275<BR>Disc brake front ends<BR>Rearends <BR>Alloy=
=20
  wheels with proper chrome lug nuts<BR><BR>Fiberglass front noses both bu=
geye=20
  and square bodied<BR>Seats and foams <BR>Hard tops for 1962,1965,1970<BR=
>Sheet=20
  metal including front hoods,trunk lids, door assemblies,dashes, gauges=
 you=20
  name it<BR><BR>My goal is to move as much of this as possible within the=
 next=20
  2-3 months<BR><BR>I have a truck and trailer and willing to discuss deli=
very=20
  within a reasonable distance to complete a deal<BR><BR>Feel free to cont=
act me=20
  directly at <BR>[email-masked]<BR><BR>Alan=20
Fisher</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>
--part1_1539c1.2045d14.42639064_boundary--

--===============8211684269962324206==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============8211684269962324206==--

---

From: WeslakeMonza1330--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 06:49:54 -0400

--===============6420537429130675397==

--part1_1539fe.20b19286.426390d2_boundary
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I don't hoard too much but like a spare, and preferably 2.  There are  
whole bunches of stuff where I don't have spares at all.
 
Regards

In a message dated 18/04/2015 02:36:42 GMT Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Hey Al.  

For years, all us Sprite guys have hoarded parts we thought we might need  
"some day."  Too bad there's not some central location we could off load  
this stuff when it's time to cash out.  It would suck to see it go to the  
scrapper when it could save another Spridget in the future.

Best regards,
Rick

--part1_1539fe.20b19286.426390d2_boundary
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3DUS-ASCII" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.9600.17728"></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR:=
 #000000"=20
bottomMargin=3D7 leftMargin=3D7 rightMargin=3D7 topMargin=3D7><FONT id=3Dr=
ole_document=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D2 face=3DArial>
<DIV>I don't hoard too much but like a spare, and preferably 2.&nbsp; Ther=
e are=20
whole bunches of stuff where I don't have spares at all.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Regards</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>In a message dated 18/04/2015 02:36:42 GMT Daylight Time,=20
[email-masked] writes:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px solid"=
  style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" color=3D#000000 size=3D2 face=3D=
Arial>Hey Al.=20
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>For years, all us Sprite guys have hoarded parts we thought we migh=
t need=20
  "some day." &nbsp;Too bad there's not some central location we could off=
 load=20
  this stuff when it's time to cash out.&nbsp; It would suck to see it go=
 to the=20
  scrapper when it could save another Spridget in the future.</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>Best regards,</DIV>
  <DIV>Rick</DIV></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>
--part1_1539fe.20b19286.426390d2_boundary--

--===============6420537429130675397==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============6420537429130675397==--

---

From: Cebridge via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 06:10:35 -0500

--===============8351150493974149124==
	boundary=Apple-Mail-237605A7-D648-4E7F-9037-162391CA89B1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-237605A7-D648-4E7F-9037-162391CA89B1
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Ask him about his basement hoard!!!

Roflmao

Leo

> On Apr 18, 2015, at 5:48 AM, WeslakeMonza1330--- via Spridgets <spridgets@=
autox.team.net> wrote:
>=20
> Hey Alan,
> =20
> Your SO isn't on the list so you can tell us many cars you REALLY HAVE (or=
 are you keeping half of them)!  Enquiring minds want to know.=20
> =20
> Also you haven't forgotten a set of hinges and the lightest knock-off spin=
ners from your stash have you?
> If you have a Sprite badge that goes into the plinth that is fitted to the=
> =20
> Regards
> =20
> =20
> Daniel
> =20
> In a message dated 17/04/2015 17:32:30 GMT Daylight Time, spridgets@autox.=
team.net writes:
> After 30 years or so of rescuing/restoring/dissecting and wrestling with t=
he Spridget addiction
> I find myself relocating from RI and another address in New Hampshire to e=
ventually settle into a home in Keene, NH
> I currently have 12 cars in various degrees of repair and rent 4 garage st=
alls full of donor car parts as well
>=20
> I have been involved with approx 115 vehicles in one way or another ...pre=
tty much all Spridgets
>=20
> If anyone has a need for a project car or wants to take on a restoration I=
> One has been a racer right from the showroom .currently media blasted and s=
ealed in Emron primer
> As for parts=20
> Several A series engines in various conditions....running to no history fr=
om parts cars
> Rearends=20
> Seats and foams=20
> Sheet metal including front hoods,trunk lids, door assemblies,dashes, gaug=
es you name it
> I have a truck and trailer and willing to discuss delivery within a reason=
able distance to complete a deal
>=20
> Feel free to contact me directly at=20
> [email-masked]
>=20
> Alan Fisher
> ------------------------
>=20
> [email-masked]
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>=20
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/60buge=
[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail-237605A7-D648-4E7F-9037-162391CA89B1
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></head><body dir="auto"><div>Ask him about his basement hoard!!!</div><div><br></div><div>Roflmao</div><div><br></div><div>Leo<br><br></div><div><br>On Apr 18, 2015, at 5:48 AM, WeslakeMonza1330--- via Spridgets &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br><br></div><blockquote type="cite"><div>

<meta content="text/html; charset=US-ASCII" http-equiv="Content-Type">
<meta name="GENERATOR" content="MSHTML 11.00.9600.17728">
<font id="role_document" color="#000000" size="2" face="Arial">
<div>Hey Alan,</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Your SO isn't on the list so you can tell us many cars you REALLY HAVE (or 
are you keeping half of them)!&nbsp; Enquiring minds want to know.&nbsp; </div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Also you haven't forgotten a set of hinges and the lightest knock-off 
spinners from your stash have you?</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>So there is a Keene in New Hampshire as well as a Keene in Texas?</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>If you have a Sprite badge that goes into the plinth that is fitted to the 
grille (I do have a spare plinth) let me know.</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Regards</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Daniel</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>
<div>In a message dated 17/04/2015 17:32:30 GMT Daylight Time, 
<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> writes:</div>
<blockquote style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px solid"><font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" color="#000000" size="2" face="Arial">After 30 
  years or so of rescuing/restoring/dissecting and wrestling with the Spridget 
  addiction<br>I find myself relocating from RI and another address in New 
  Hampshire to eventually settle into a home in Keene, NH<br>I currently have 12 
  cars in various degrees of repair and rent 4 garage stalls full of donor car 
  parts as well<br><br>I have been involved with approx 115 vehicles in one way 
  or another ...pretty much all Spridgets<br><br>If anyone has a need for a 
  project car or wants to take on a restoration I will be glad to discuss in 
  details what is here<br><br>Almost everything is chrome bumpered between 
  1958-1974<br><br>This list includes 2 very solid 1962-63 Midgets<br>One has 
  been a racer right from the showroom .currently media blasted and sealed in 
  Emron primer<br>One is a complete rolling tub minus drivetrain and wiring and 
  a few bits<br>I have pretty much everything to finish<br>Solid rimmed cars as 
  well as wire wheeled cars<br>As for parts <br><br>Several A series engines in 
  various conditions....running to no history from parts 
  cars<br><br>948/1098/1275<br>Disc brake front ends<br>Rearends <br>Alloy 
  wheels with proper chrome lug nuts<br><br>Fiberglass front noses both bugeye 
  and square bodied<br>Seats and foams <br>Hard tops for 1962,1965,1970<br>Sheet 
  metal including front hoods,trunk lids, door assemblies,dashes, gauges you 
  name it<br><br>My goal is to move as much of this as possible within the next 
  2-3 months<br><br>I have a truck and trailer and willing to discuss delivery 
  within a reasonable distance to complete a deal<br><br>Feel free to contact me 
  directly at <br><a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><br>Alan 
Fisher</font></blockquote></div></font></div></blockquote><blockquote type="cite"><div><span>------------------------</span><br><span></span><br><span><a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><br><span></span><br><span>Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br><span>Suggested annual donation: $12.75</span><br><span></span><br><span>Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a></span><br><span>Forums: <a href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a></span><br><span>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</a></span><br></div></blockquote></body></html>
--Apple-Mail-237605A7-D648-4E7F-9037-162391CA89B1--

--===============8351150493974149124==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============8351150493974149124==--