Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye Parts on CraigsList

From: David Ambrose via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 07:19:04 -0700

These showed up on the Orange County, CA list. I don't know if these are 
good deals or now. I have no financial interest yada yada.....

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/4980871269.html

Local pick up only

Item # Description Price
1- BE Doors, Pair. No rust or dents. Includes hinges, latches and 
cockpit molding. $300
2-Fiberglass 5 piece flare set. Bond to steel body. Designed by Bob Barr 
HP Champion. $1000
3-14" French made aftermarket leather covered steering wheel. $75
4-Sprite AMECO rubber floor mats and aluminum frame covers. Some rodent 
damage. $50
6-BE Horn Buttons 5 with 2 contact bushes. Nice thru marginal. All or 
nothing. $150
7-Hand layed fiberglass bonnet and rear body flares. HP Dave Hubbard $1500
8-LHD bare metal dash, covering and steering shaft bezel. Not butchered. 
$150
9-RHD kit. Dash, Bezel, Rack, KPH Speedo, Tach cable and covering 
material. $400
10-BE Original Grille. Not perfect, but it's not $450 $250
11-BE After market cast vertical bar grille. Never seen another! $400
12-Four sets of side curtains. One spent original set. All need rubber 
and windows. $100
13-Orginal BE steering wheel with horn button. Rim nice. One flaw at 
spoke. $300
14-Tach Drives. 1-in the box, 3-used that turn at both ends, plus parts. 
All or nothing. $250
16-Bonnet hinges reproductions pair $60
18-MKII> gauges. 2-Speedos, One large (4"), One small (3 1/2"), 
condition unknown. 1- safety gauge. Temp does not work. $100
19-TR2 gauges. Speedo, Tach, Temp, Amps, Oil Press, Fuel. Convex glass. 
Condition unknown $200
20-BE aftermarket intake manifold. Rare $100
21-BE Front bumper complete except, Inner left mount and left over rider 
(repromount ~$20). Blade straight $250
22- BE Fuel tank. Good shape. Untested $200
23-BE -2- Generators with tach drive end plate/armature. Condition 
unknown. All or nothing.$110
24-3-"A" series starters. Condition unknown. All or nothing. $80
25-BE lower front racing springs (7 3/8" tall) . Never used, shop worn $50
26- Morris Minor carb, intake and exhaust core $20
27-3-Stock BE Rear axles for when yours break. All or nothing. $100
28-Morris Minor generator. Works $40
29- BE blower motor and heater core. Motor runs and core appears to have 
no leaks. $80
30-Sprite MKII=> Heater. Motor runs. Core condition unknown. $50
31- 2- stock BE wheels. 4" wide $40
33- 1275 HiTorque Starter $125

Cheers,
Dave Ambrose

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive