Subject: [Spridgets] Not LBC but cool, The Race of Gentlemen in Wildwood NJ!

From: Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 05:24:10 -0400

--===============9197822832374094544==

--047d7b4145c8285b8b0511a0c374

List,
Has anyone here in the east ever gone to The Race of Gentlemen in Wildwood
NJ? It sure looks cool. I'm not "in to" hot rods but this looks like great
fun with the exception of oil dripping all over the beach : ( Looks like
they race bikes too!
Lin
62 Sprite "Pinky"

http://www.theraceofgentlemen.com/

-- 
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut

--047d7b4145c8285b8b0511a0c374
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>List,</div>Has anyone here in the east ever gone to T=
he Race of Gentlemen in Wildwood NJ? It sure looks cool. I&#39;m not &quot;=
in to&quot; hot rods but this looks like great fun with the exception of oi=
l dripping all over the beach : ( Looks like they race bikes too!<div>Lin</=
div><div>62 Sprite &quot;Pinky&quot;<br><div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D=
"http://www.theraceofgentlemen.com/">http://www.theraceofgentlemen.com/</a>=
<br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div class=3D"gmail_signature"><div=
 dir=3D"ltr"><span style=3D"font-size:small">&quot;Pay if forward&quot; in =
honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut</span><br></div></div>
</div></div></div></div>

--047d7b4145c8285b8b0511a0c374--

--===============9197822832374094544==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============9197822832374094544==--