Subject: [Spridgets] Hood Release Cable Path

From: Monty Love via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 12:41:05 -0500 (EST)

--===============3077856995419036221==
	boundary="----=_Part_75471742_982235143.1425663665192"

------=_Part_75471742_982235143.1425663665192
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Could someone tell me the path that the hood release cable should take through the engine compartment? Or send me a picture. Also, where does the bracket mount that holds the cable inside the cabin? 

Thanks, 

Monty Love 
Huntsville, Alabama 

------=_Part_75471742_982235143.1425663665192
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><body><div style="font-family: times new roman, new york, times, serif; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000"><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; Could someone tell me the path that the hood release cable should take through the engine compartment? &nbsp;Or send me a picture. &nbsp;Also, where does the bracket mount that holds the cable inside the cabin? &nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div><br></div><div>Monty Love</div><div>Huntsville, Alabama</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_75471742_982235143.1425663665192--

--===============3077856995419036221==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3077856995419036221==--

---

From: Rick Fisk via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 15:59:28 -0500

--===============8539924613806611765==
	boundary=Apple-Mail-DAAF1E6C-F2DC-425E-9192-B651C93AD0A9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-DAAF1E6C-F2DC-425E-9192-B651C93AD0A9
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Don't know the exact route under the bonnet, but there is no bracket inside t=
he cabin.  The pull handle is mounted on the firewall under the dash on the l=
eft side of the console.

Sent from my keyboard

> On Mar 6, 2015, at 12:41 PM, Monty Love via Spridgets <[email-masked]=
m.net> wrote:
>=20
>     Could someone tell me the path that the hood release cable should take=
 through the engine compartment?  Or send me a picture.  Also, where does th=
e bracket mount that holds the cable inside the cabin? =20
>=20
> Thanks,
>=20
> Monty Love
> Huntsville, Alabama
> ------------------------
>=20
> [email-masked]
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>=20
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/refisk=
@chartermi.net

--Apple-Mail-DAAF1E6C-F2DC-425E-9192-B651C93AD0A9
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3D=
utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto"><div>Don't know the exact route under the b=
onnet, but there is no bracket inside the cabin. &nbsp;The pull handle is mo=
unted on the firewall under the dash on the left side of the console.<br><br=
>Sent from my keyboard</div><div><br>On Mar 6, 2015, at 12:41 PM, Monty Love=
 via Spridgets &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">spridgets@aut=
ox.team.net</a>&gt; wrote:<br><br></div><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div><div s=
tyle=3D"font-family: times new roman, new york, times, serif; font-size: 12p=
t; color: #000000"><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; Could someone tell me the path that th=
e hood release cable should take through the engine compartment? &nbsp;Or se=
nd me a picture. &nbsp;Also, where does the bracket mount that holds the cab=
le inside the cabin? &nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div><br><=
/div><div>Monty Love</div><div>Huntsville, Alabama</div></div></div></blockq=
uote><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div><span>------------------------</span><br=
><span></span><br><span><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">spridget=
[email-masked]</a></span><br><span></span><br><span>Donate: <a href=3D"htt=
p://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br>=
<span>Suggested annual donation: $12.75</span><br><span></span><br><span>Arc=
hive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a=
></span><br><span>Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.=
team.net/forums</a></span><br><span>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://au=
tox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]">http://autox.te=
am.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</a></span><br></div></=
blockquote></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-DAAF1E6C-F2DC-425E-9192-B651C93AD0A9--

--===============8539924613806611765==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============8539924613806611765==--

---

From: Mark Haynes via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 14:19:47 GMT

On my MKII, The bracket is on the transmission tunnel just below the driver's defroster tube, there should be two weld nuts there for its mounting. The cable then passes through the end of the drivers footwell, and up along the inner fenderwell, and finally through the radiator closeout panel before turning to the latch mechanism.
HTH,

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 12:41:05 -0500 (EST)
From: Monty Love <[email-masked]>

Could someone tell me the path that the hood release cable should take through the engine 
compartment? Or send me a picture. Also, where does the bracket mount that holds the 
cable inside the cabin? 

Thanks, 

Monty Love 

____________________________________________________________
Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/54fb092c81c9b92c7048st01duc
------------------------

[email-masked]