Subject: [Spridgets] speaking of Healey's

From: Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 05:57:01 -0400

--===============0326730004250611779==

--001a11349420a4fd070511a13810
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

List,

A basket case, Big Healey owner built up the courage to stop at my house as
I was preparing the yard for winter this year and said he had seen my
Sprite for years and wanted to stop by and say hello. We chatted British
cars looked at "Pinky" and exchanged numbers and I placed that piece of
paper on my transmission tunnel for spring. I'll give him a call soon to
encourage him to keep working on his BBC, big British car as he has a
teenage son who wants to learn. I'll send him the [email-masked] list.
If anyone has suggestions of sites, or clubs for the big Healey let me know
as he needs some motivation and support to put his Healey together after 10
years or more sitting in his garage disassembled.

Lin

62 Sprite =E2=80=9CPinky"

--=20
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut

--001a11349420a4fd070511a13810
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">List,<div>

<p class=3D"">A basket case, Big Healey owner built up the courage to stop =
at my house as I was preparing the yard for winter this year and said he ha=
d seen my Sprite for years and wanted to stop by and say hello. We chatted =
British cars looked at &quot;Pinky&quot; and exchanged numbers and I placed=
 that piece of paper on my transmission tunnel for spring. I&#39;ll give hi=
m a call soon to encourage him to keep working on his BBC, big British car =
as he has a teenage son who wants to learn. I&#39;ll send him the <a href=
=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> list.=C2=A0 If anyone h=
as suggestions of sites, or clubs for the big Healey let me know as he need=
s some motivation and support to put his Healey together after 10 years or =
more sitting in his garage disassembled.</p>
<p class=3D"">Lin</p>
<p class=3D"">62 Sprite =E2=80=9CPinky&quot;</p><div><br></div>-- <br><div =
class=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><span style=3D"font-size:small">=
&quot;Pay if forward&quot; in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut</span><=
br></div></div>
</div></div>

--001a11349420a4fd070511a13810--

--===============0326730004250611779==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0326730004250611779==--