Subject: Re: [Spridgets] exhaust vs emergency brake (Pictures)

From: Monty Love via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 17:32:43 -0500 (EST)

------=_Part_56111437_2008461356.1424125962104
	boundary="----=_Part_56111438_2062046746.1424125962104"

------=_Part_56111438_2062046746.1424125962104
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

OK, here are the pics. I am embarrassed to say that I think I jumped the gun. I realized after I looked at it again, that I had the car jacked up with the jacks on the front leaf springs attachment plates. So, the axle was hanging down and only supported by the straps. So, the axle was hanging down further than it would if riding on the springs/shocks. So, I jacked it up under the rear axle housing and now there is clearance. Not alot, but there is clearance. Thanks for the quick replies. I am moving forward, slowly, but surely. 

I hope to be riding by the beginning of summer. <(;-o) 

Cheers, 

Monty 
Huntsville, Alabama 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Monty Love" <[email-masked]> 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2015 4:27:01 PM 
Subject: FW: Pics 

From: Monty Love [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2015 4:21 PM 
To: Charles Love 
Subject: Pics 

>From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network. 

The information contained in this message, and any attachments, may contain privileged and/or proprietary information that is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Moreover, it may contain export restricted technical data controlled by Export Administration Regulations (EAR) or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or re-export to foreign or domestic entities by anyone other than the intended recipient in accordance with EAR and/or ITAR regulations is prohibited. 

------=_Part_56111438_2062046746.1424125962104
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: times new roman, new york, times, se=
rif; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000"><div>OK, here are the pics. &nbsp;I a=
m embarrassed to say that I think I jumped the gun. &nbsp;I realized after =
I looked at it again, that I had the car jacked up with the jacks on the fr=
ont leaf springs attachment plates. &nbsp;So, the axle was hanging down and=
 only supported by the straps. &nbsp;So, the axle was hanging down further =
than it would if riding on the springs/shocks. &nbsp;So, I jacked it up und=
er the rear axle housing and now there is clearance. &nbsp;Not alot, but th=
ere is clearance. &nbsp;Thanks for the quick replies. &nbsp;I am moving for=
ward, slowly, but surely. &nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>I hope to be ridi=
ng by the beginning of summer. &lt;(;-o)</div><div><br></div><div>Cheers,&n=
bsp;</div><div><br></div><div>Monty</div><div>Huntsville, Alabama</div><div=
><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div style=3D"color:#000;font-weight:normal;fon=
t-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;=
font-size:12pt;"><b>From: </b>"Monty Love" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<=
br><b>To: </b>[email-masked]<br><b>Sent: </b>Monday, February 16, 2015 =
4:27:01 PM<br><b>Subject: </b>FW: Pics<br><div><br></div>

<style><!--

@font-face
=09{font-family:Calibri;
=09panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
=09{font-family:Tahoma;
=09panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}

p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
=09{margin:0in;
=09margin-bottom:.0001pt;
=09font-size:12.0pt;
=09font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
=09{mso-style-priority:99;
=09color:blue;
=09text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
=09{mso-style-priority:99;
=09color:purple;
=09text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
=09{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
=09font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
=09color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
=09{mso-style-type:export-only;
=09font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
=09{size:8.5in 11.0in;
=09margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
=09{page:WordSection1;}
--></style>

<div class=3D"WordSection1">
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Ca=
libri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D">&nbsp;</span></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Ca=
libri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D">&nbsp;</span></p>
<div>
<div style=3D"border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in">
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><b><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot=
;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">From:</span></b><span style=3D"font-s=
ize:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"> Monty Lo=
ve [mailto:[email-masked]]
<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Monday, February 16, 2015 4:21 PM<br>
<b>To:</b> Charles Love<br>
<b>Subject:</b> Pics</span></p>
</div>
</div>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
<div>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
</div>
<div>
<div>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:7.0pt;color:#575757">From m=
y Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.</span></p>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<i><br>
<hr>
<p style=3D"font-size:8pt; line-height:9pt; font-style:monospace">The infor=
mation contained in this message, and any attachments, may contain privileg=
ed and/or proprietary information that is intended solely for the person or=
 entity to which it is addressed.
 Moreover, it may contain export restricted technical data controlled by Ex=
port Administration Regulations (EAR) or the International Traffic in Arms =
Regulations (ITAR). Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or re-export=
 to foreign or domestic entities
 by anyone other than the intended recipient in accordance with EAR and/or =
ITAR regulations is prohibited.</p>
</i>

</div><div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_56111438_2062046746.1424125962104--

------=_Part_56111437_2008461356.1424125962104
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=20150216_161152.jpg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Description: 20150216_161152.jpg

------=_Part_56111437_2008461356.1424125962104
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=20150216_161230.jpg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Description: 20150216_161230.jpg

------=_Part_56111437_2008461356.1424125962104
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

------=_Part_56111437_2008461356.1424125962104--

---

From: Bob Spruck via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 14:32:35 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8156225892785067386==
 boundary="------------090602020903070808030906"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------090602020903070808030906
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Monty:

Two other suggestions:

Looks like you are using bolts instead of clevis pins to attach the rods 
to the eccentric fitting. The threads on the bolts will chew up the 
fitting and/or rods over time. Go to Home Depot and get the correct size 
clevis pins.

I don't see any u-bolt threads exiting the nuts on the bottom of the 
shock absorber mounting plate. Based on the forces exerted on the 
spring/rear end housing by all that horsepower, make sure you have full 
engagement or more of the u-bolts through the nuts. Nylock nuts, or 
split washers, or Lock-Tite would be good also.

Bob
Sharpsburg, GA

On 2/16/2015 5:32 PM, Monty Love via Spridgets wrote:
> OK, here are the pics.  I am embarrassed to say that I think I jumped 
> the gun.  I realized after I looked at it again, that I had the car 
> jacked up with the jacks on the front leaf springs attachment plates. 
>  So, the axle was hanging down and only supported by the straps.  So, 
> the axle was hanging down further than it would if riding on the 
> springs/shocks.  So, I jacked it up under the rear axle housing and 
> now there is clearance.  Not alot, but there is clearance.  Thanks for 
> the quick replies.  I am moving forward, slowly, but surely.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *From: *"Monty Love" <[email-masked]>
> *To: [email-masked]
> *Sent: *Monday, February 16, 2015 4:27:01 PM
> *Subject: *FW: Pics
>
> *From:*Monty Love [mailto:[email-masked]]
> *Sent:* Monday, February 16, 2015 4:21 PM
> *To:* Charles Love
> *Subject:* Pics
>
> /
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> The information contained in this message, and any attachments, may 
> contain privileged and/or proprietary information that is intended 
> solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Moreover, it 
> may contain export restricted technical data controlled by Export 
> Administration Regulations (EAR) or the International Traffic in Arms 
> Regulations (ITAR). Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or 
> re-export to foreign or domestic entities by anyone other than the 
> intended recipient in accordance with EAR and/or ITAR regulations is 
> prohibited.
>
> /
>
>
>
> ------------------------
>
> [email-masked]
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

--------------090602020903070808030906
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <font size="+1"><font face="Arial">Monty:<br>
        <br>
        Two other suggestions:<br>
        <br>
        Looks like you are using bolts instead of clevis pins to attach
        the rods to the eccentric fitting. The threads on the bolts will
        chew up the fitting and/or rods over time. Go to Home Depot and
        get the correct size clevis pins.<br>
        <br>
        I don't see any u-bolt threads exiting the nuts on the bottom of
        the shock absorber mounting plate. Based on the forces exerted
        on the spring/rear end housing by all that horsepower, make sure
        you have full engagement or more of the u-bolts through the
        nuts. Nylock nuts, or split washers, or Lock-Tite would be good
        also.<br>
        <br>
        Bob<br>
        Sharpsburg, GA<br>
        <br>
      </font></font>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 2/16/2015 5:32 PM, Monty Love via
      Spridgets wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
      cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <div style="font-family: times new roman, new york, times, serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: #000000">
        <div>OK, here are the pics.  I am embarrassed to say that I
          think I jumped the gun.  I realized after I looked at it
          again, that I had the car jacked up with the jacks on the
          front leaf springs attachment plates.  So, the axle was
          hanging down and only supported by the straps.  So, the axle
          was hanging down further than it would if riding on the
          springs/shocks.  So, I jacked it up under the rear axle
          housing and now there is clearance.  Not alot, but there is
          clearance.  Thanks for the quick replies.  I am moving
          forward, slowly, but surely.  </div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>I hope to be riding by the beginning of summer. &lt;(;-o)</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Cheers, </div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Monty</div>
        <div>Huntsville, Alabama</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <hr id="zwchr">
        <div
style="color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"><b>From:
          </b>"Monty Love" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
          <b>To: </b><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
          <b>Sent: </b>Monday, February 16, 2015 4:27:01 PM<br>
          <b>Subject: </b>FW: Pics<br>
          <div><br>
          </div>
          <style><!--

@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}

p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style>
          <div class="WordSection1">
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"> </span></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"> </span></p>
            <div>
              <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF
                1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
                <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">From:</span></b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">
                    Monty Love [<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</a>]
                    <br>
                    <b>Sent:</b> Monday, February 16, 2015 4:21 PM<br>
                    <b>To:</b> Charles Love<br>
                    <b>Subject:</b> Pics</span></p>
              </div>
            </div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                    style="font-size:7.0pt;color:#575757">From my
                    Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G
                    network.</span></p>
              </div>
            </div>
          </div>
          <i><br>
            <hr>
            <p style="font-size:8pt; line-height:9pt;
              font-style:monospace">The information contained in this
              message, and any attachments, may contain privileged
              and/or proprietary information that is intended solely for
              the person or entity to which it is addressed. Moreover,
              it may contain export restricted technical data controlled
              by Export Administration Regulations (EAR) or the
              International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Any
              review, retransmission, dissemination, or re-export to
              foreign or domestic entities by anyone other than the
              intended recipient in accordance with EAR and/or ITAR
              regulations is prohibited.</p>
          </i>
        </div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">------------------------

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>
</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------090602020903070808030906--

--===============8156225892785067386==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============8156225892785067386==--

---

From: Steve Christiansen via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 15:05:56 -0800

--===============3662697008086747271==

--800824949-1072487442-1424214356=:65161

Bob, You must have a special Home Depot in your area.  All of our California Home Depots just have clevis pins that are 2+" long with multi holes.  Ask for a specific size and you get the deer in the headlites look.

I now stock all of the correct sizes for a Sprite/Midget in my inventory at Ol Phartz Partz.  Try finding a 15/16" long clevis in the US.  Not!  Yes. a 1" will work but it is incorrect.  Not even Aircraft Spruce, or Moss, or VB have them.  They can't be bothered, so I have them.

Steve Christiansen
Ol Phartz Partz
949-716-2569 Office
714-686-1236 Cell
www.olphartz.com
[email-masked]

________________________________
 From: Bob Spruck via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] exhaust vs emergency brake (Pictures)

Monty:

Two other suggestions:

Looks like you are using bolts instead of clevis pins to attach
        the rods to the eccentric fitting. The threads on the bolts will
        chew up the fitting and/or rods over time. Go to Home Depot and
        get the correct size clevis pins.

        also.

Bob
Sharpsburg, GA

>________________________________
> 
>
>
>
>From:Monty Love [mailto:[email-masked]] 
>________________________________
>
>------------------------ [email-masked] Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html Suggested annual donation: $12.75 Archive: http://www.team.net/archive Forums: http://www.team.net/forums Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked] 

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
--800824949-1072487442-1424214356=:65161

<html><body><div style="color:#000; background-color:#fff; font-family:HelveticaNeue-Light, Helvetica Neue Light, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px"><div><span>Bob, You must have a special Home Depot in your area.&nbsp; All of our California Home Depots just have clevis pins that are 2+" long with multi holes.&nbsp; Ask for a specific size and you get the deer in the headlites look.</span></div><div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 16px; font-family: HelveticaNeue-Light,Helvetica Neue Light,Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,Lucida Grande,sans-serif; background-color: transparent; font-style: normal;"><br><span></span></div><div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 16px; font-family: HelveticaNeue-Light,Helvetica Neue Light,Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,Lucida Grande,sans-serif; background-color: transparent; font-style: normal;"><span>I now stock all of the correct sizes for a Sprite/Midget in my inventory
 at Ol Phartz Partz.&nbsp; Try finding a 15/16" long clevis in the US.&nbsp; Not!&nbsp; Yes. a 1" will work but it is incorrect.&nbsp; Not even Aircraft Spruce, or Moss, or VB have them.&nbsp; They can't be bothered, so I have them.<br></span></div><div>&nbsp;</div><div><font style="font-style:italic;color:rgb(0, 0, 0);" size="4"><span style="font-family:garamond, new york, times, serif;"><span>Steve Christiansen</span><br></span></font><font style="color:rgb(0, 0, 0);" size="4"><span style="font-family:garamond, new york, times, serif;"><font size="2"><span style="font-family:verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;">Ol Phartz Partz</span><br style="font-family:verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="font-family:verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;">949-716-2569 Office<br>714-686-1236 Cell</span><br style="font-family:verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="font-family:verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;">www.olphartz.com</span><br style="font-family:verdana,
 helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="font-family:verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;">[email-masked]</span></font></span></font><font style="font-style:italic;" size="4"><span style="font-family:garamond, new york, times, serif;"><br></span></font></div><div><br></div><div><br></div>  <div style="font-family: HelveticaNeue-Light, Helvetica Neue Light, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;"> <div style="font-family: HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;"> <div dir="ltr"> <hr size="1">  <font size="2" face="Arial"> <b><span style="font-weight:bold;">From:</span></b> Bob Spruck via Spridgets &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br> <b><span style="font-weight: bold;">To:</span></b> [email-masked] <br> <b><span style="font-weight: bold;">Sent:</span></b> Tuesday, February 17, 2015 11:32 AM<br> <b><span style="font-weight: bold;">Subject:</span></b> Re:
 [Spridgets] exhaust vs emergency brake (Pictures)<br> </font> </div> <div class="y_msg_container"><br><div id="yiv8188697175"><div>
    <font size="+1"><font face="Arial">Monty:<br clear="none">
        <br clear="none">
        Two other suggestions:<br clear="none">
        <br clear="none">
        Looks like you are using bolts instead of clevis pins to attach
        the rods to the eccentric fitting. The threads on the bolts will
        chew up the fitting and/or rods over time. Go to Home Depot and
        get the correct size clevis pins.<br clear="none">
        <br clear="none">
        I don't see any u-bolt threads exiting the nuts on the bottom of
        the shock absorber mounting plate. Based on the forces exerted
        on the spring/rear end housing by all that horsepower, make sure
        you have full engagement or more of the u-bolts through the
        nuts. Nylock nuts, or split washers, or Lock-Tite would be good
        also.<br clear="none">
        <br clear="none">
        Bob<br clear="none">
        Sharpsburg, GA<br clear="none">
        <br clear="none">
      </font></font>
    <div class="yiv8188697175moz-cite-prefix">On 2/16/2015 5:32 PM, Monty Love via
      Spridgets wrote:<br clear="none">
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite">
      <div style="font-family:times new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:12pt;color:#000000;">
        <div>OK, here are the pics. &nbsp;I am embarrassed to say that I
          think I jumped the gun. &nbsp;I realized after I looked at it
          again, that I had the car jacked up with the jacks on the
          front leaf springs attachment plates. &nbsp;So, the axle was
          hanging down and only supported by the straps. &nbsp;So, the axle
          was hanging down further than it would if riding on the
          springs/shocks. &nbsp;So, I jacked it up under the rear axle
          housing and now there is clearance. &nbsp;Not alot, but there is
          clearance. &nbsp;Thanks for the quick replies. &nbsp;I am moving
          forward, slowly, but surely. &nbsp;</div>
        <div><br clear="none">
        </div>
        <div>I hope to be riding by the beginning of summer. &lt;(;-o)</div>
        <div><br clear="none">
        </div>
        <div>Cheers,&nbsp;</div>
        <div><br clear="none">
        </div>
        <div>Monty</div>
        <div>Huntsville, Alabama</div>
        <div><br clear="none">
        </div>
        <hr id="yiv8188697175zwchr">
        <div class="qtdSeparateBR"><br><br></div><div class="yiv8188697175yqt6845013126" id="yiv8188697175yqt61687"><div style="color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"><b>From:
          </b>"Monty Love" <a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" class="yiv8188697175moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br clear="none">
          <b>To: </b><a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" class="yiv8188697175moz-txt-link-abbreviated" ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br clear="none">
          <b>Sent: </b>Monday, February 16, 2015 4:27:01 PM<br clear="none">
          <b>Subject: </b>FW: Pics<br clear="none">
          <div><br clear="none">
          </div>
          <style>#yiv8188697175 #yiv8188697175  _filtered #yiv8188697175 {font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
 _filtered #yiv8188697175 {font-family:Tahoma;panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}

#yiv8188697175 p.yiv8188697175MsoNormal, #yiv8188697175 li.yiv8188697175MsoNormal, #yiv8188697175 div.yiv8188697175MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;}
#yiv8188697175 a:link, #yiv8188697175 span.yiv8188697175MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}
#yiv8188697175 a:visited, #yiv8188697175 span.yiv8188697175MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}
#yiv8188697175 span.yiv8188697175EmailStyle17
	{color:#1F497D;}
#yiv8188697175 .yiv8188697175MsoChpDefault
	{font-size:10.0pt;}
 _filtered #yiv8188697175 {margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
#yiv8188697175 div.yiv8188697175WordSection1
	{}
#yiv8188697175 </style>
          <div class="yiv8188697175WordSection1">
            <div class="yiv8188697175MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:11.0pt;">&nbsp;</span></div>
            <div class="yiv8188697175MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:11.0pt;">&nbsp;</span></div>
            <div>
              <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in;">
                <div class="yiv8188697175MsoNormal"><b><span style="font-size:10.0pt;">From:</span></b><span style="font-size:10.0pt;">
                    Monty Love [<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" class="yiv8188697175moz-txt-link-freetext" ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank" href="mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</a>]
                    <br clear="none">
                    <b>Sent:</b> Monday, February 16, 2015 4:21 PM<br clear="none">
                    <b>To:</b> Charles Love<br clear="none">
                    <b>Subject:</b> Pics</span></div>
              </div>
            </div>
            <div class="yiv8188697175MsoNormal">&nbsp;</div>
            <div>
              <div class="yiv8188697175MsoNormal">&nbsp;</div>
            </div>
            <div>
              <div class="yiv8188697175MsoNormal">&nbsp;</div>
            </div>
            <div>
              <div class="yiv8188697175MsoNormal">&nbsp;</div>
            </div>
            <div>
              <div>
                <div class="yiv8188697175MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:7.0pt;color:#575757;">From my
                    Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G
                    network.</span></div>
              </div>
            </div>
          </div>
          <i><br clear="none">
            </i><hr><i>
            </i><div style="font-size:8pt;line-height:9pt;"><i>The information contained in this
              message, and any attachments, may contain privileged
              and/or proprietary information that is intended solely for
              the person or entity to which it is addressed. Moreover,
              it may contain export restricted technical data controlled
              by Export Administration Regulations (EAR) or the
              International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Any
              review, retransmission, dissemination, or re-export to
              foreign or domestic entities by anyone other than the
              intended recipient in accordance with EAR and/or ITAR
              regulations is prohibited.</i></div><i>
          </i>
        </div>
        <div><br clear="none">
        </div></div>
      </div>
      <br clear="none">
      <fieldset class="yiv8188697175mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br clear="none">
      <pre>------------------------

<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" class="yiv8188697175moz-txt-link-abbreviated" ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" class="yiv8188697175moz-txt-link-freetext" target="_blank" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" class="yiv8188697175moz-txt-link-freetext" target="_blank" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>
</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br clear="none">
  </div></div><br><div class="yqt6845013126" id="yqt68695">------------------------<br clear="none"><br clear="none"><a shape="rect" ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br clear="none"><br clear="none">Donate: <a shape="rect" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br clear="none">Suggested annual donation: $12.75<br clear="none"><br clear="none">Archive: <a shape="rect" href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br clear="none">Forums: <a shape="rect" href="http://www.team.net/forums" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br clear="none">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a shape="rect" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</a><br clear="none"></div><br><br></div> </div> </div> 
 </div></body></html>
--800824949-1072487442-1424214356=:65161--

--===============3662697008086747271==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============3662697008086747271==--

---

From: Bob Spruck via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 18:32:24 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2973278651170775500==
 boundary="------------080300050605050705070807"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------080300050605050705070807
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Steve:

Good to know. I'm glad there are still guys like you that support us.

Thanks,

Bob
On 2/17/2015 6:05 PM, Steve Christiansen via Spridgets wrote:
> Bob, You must have a special Home Depot in your area.  All of our 
> California Home Depots just have clevis pins that are 2+" long with 
> multi holes.  Ask for a specific size and you get the deer in the 
> headlites look.
>
> I now stock all of the correct sizes for a Sprite/Midget in my 
> inventory at Ol Phartz Partz.  Try finding a 15/16" long clevis in the 
> US.  Not!  Yes. a 1" will work but it is incorrect.  Not even Aircraft 
> Spruce, or Moss, or VB have them.  They can't be bothered, so I have them.
> Steve Christiansen
> Ol Phartz Partz
> 949-716-2569 Office
> 714-686-1236 Cell
> www.olphartz.com
> [email-masked]
>
>
> *From:* Bob Spruck via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
> *To:* [email-masked]
> *Sent:* Tuesday, February 17, 2015 11:32 AM
> *Subject:* Re: [Spridgets] exhaust vs emergency brake (Pictures)
>
> Monty:
>
> Two other suggestions:
>
> Looks like you are using bolts instead of clevis pins to attach the 
> rods to the eccentric fitting. The threads on the bolts will chew up 
> the fitting and/or rods over time. Go to Home Depot and get the 
> correct size clevis pins.
>
> spring/rear end housing by all that horsepower, make sure you have 
> full engagement or more of the u-bolts through the nuts. Nylock nuts, 
> or split washers, or Lock-Tite would be good also.
>
> Bob
> Sharpsburg, GA
>
>> now there is clearance.  Not alot, but there is clearance.  Thanks 
>> for the quick replies.  I am moving forward, slowly, but surely.
>>
>> //
>> /The information contained in this message, and any attachments, may 
>> solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Moreover, 
>> it may contain export restricted technical data controlled by Export 
>> prohibited./
>> //
>> Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
>> Archive:http://www.team.net/archive
>> Forums:http://www.team.net/forums
>> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
>
>
> ------------------------
>
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------
>
> [email-masked]
>

--------------080300050605050705070807
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <font size="+1"><font face="Arial">Steve:<br>
        <br>
        Good to know. I'm glad there are still guys like you that
        support us.<br>
        <br>
        Thanks,<br>
        <br>
        Bob<br>
      </font></font>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 2/17/2015 6:05 PM, Steve
      Christiansen via Spridgets wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
      cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <div style="color:#000; background-color:#fff;
        font-family:HelveticaNeue-Light, Helvetica Neue Light, Helvetica
        Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande,
        sans-serif;font-size:16px">
        <div><span>Bob, You must have a special Home Depot in your
            area.  All of our California Home Depots just have clevis
            pins that are 2+" long with multi holes.  Ask for a specific
            size and you get the deer in the headlites look.</span></div>
        <div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 16px; font-family:
          HelveticaNeue-Light,Helvetica Neue Light,Helvetica
          Neue,Helvetica,Arial,Lucida Grande,sans-serif;
          background-color: transparent; font-style: normal;"><br>
          <span></span></div>
        <div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 16px; font-family:
          HelveticaNeue-Light,Helvetica Neue Light,Helvetica
          Neue,Helvetica,Arial,Lucida Grande,sans-serif;
          background-color: transparent; font-style: normal;"><span>I
            now stock all of the correct sizes for a Sprite/Midget in my
            inventory at Ol Phartz Partz.  Try finding a 15/16" long
            clevis in the US.  Not!  Yes. a 1" will work but it is
            incorrect.  Not even Aircraft Spruce, or Moss, or VB have
            them.  They can't be bothered, so I have them.<br>
          </span></div>
        <div> </div>
        <div><font style="font-style:italic;color:rgb(0, 0, 0);"
            size="4"><span style="font-family:garamond, new york, times,
              serif;"><span>Steve Christiansen</span><br>
            </span></font><font style="color:rgb(0, 0, 0);" size="4"><span
              style="font-family:garamond, new york, times, serif;"><font
                size="2"><span style="font-family:verdana, helvetica,
                  sans-serif;">Ol Phartz Partz</span><br
                  style="font-family:verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;">
                <span style="font-family:verdana, helvetica,
                  sans-serif;">949-716-2569 Office<br>
                  714-686-1236 Cell</span><br
                  style="font-family:verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;">
                <span style="font-family:verdana, helvetica,
                  sans-serif;"><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.olphartz.com">www.olphartz.com</a></span><br
                  style="font-family:verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;">
                <span style="font-family:verdana, helvetica,
                  sans-serif;"><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span></font></span></font><font
            style="font-style:italic;" size="4"><span
              style="font-family:garamond, new york, times, serif;"><br>
            </span></font></div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div style="font-family: HelveticaNeue-Light, Helvetica Neue
          Light, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande,
          sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">
          <div style="font-family: HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue,
            Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size:
            16px;">
            <div dir="ltr">
              <hr size="1"> <font face="Arial" size="2"> <b><span
                    style="font-weight:bold;">From:</span></b> Bob
                Spruck via Spridgets <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
                <b><span style="font-weight: bold;">To:</span></b>
                <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> <br>
                <b><span style="font-weight: bold;">Sent:</span></b>
                Tuesday, February 17, 2015 11:32 AM<br>
                <b><span style="font-weight: bold;">Subject:</span></b>
                Re: [Spridgets] exhaust vs emergency brake (Pictures)<br>
              </font> </div>
            <div class="y_msg_container"><br>
              <div id="yiv8188697175">
                <div> <font size="+1"><font face="Arial">Monty:<br
                        clear="none">
                      <br clear="none">
                      Two other suggestions:<br clear="none">
                      <br clear="none">
                      Looks like you are using bolts instead of clevis
                      pins to attach the rods to the eccentric fitting.
                      The threads on the bolts will chew up the fitting
                      and/or rods over time. Go to Home Depot and get
                      the correct size clevis pins.<br clear="none">
                      <br clear="none">
                      I don't see any u-bolt threads exiting the nuts on
                      the bottom of the shock absorber mounting plate.
                      Based on the forces exerted on the spring/rear end
                      housing by all that horsepower, make sure you have
                      full engagement or more of the u-bolts through the
                      nuts. Nylock nuts, or split washers, or Lock-Tite
                      would be good also.<br clear="none">
                      <br clear="none">
                      Bob<br clear="none">
                      Sharpsburg, GA<br clear="none">
                      <br clear="none">
                    </font></font>
                  <div class="yiv8188697175moz-cite-prefix">On 2/16/2015
                    5:32 PM, Monty Love via Spridgets wrote:<br
                      clear="none">
                  </div>
                  <blockquote type="cite">
                    <div style="font-family:times new roman, new york,
                      times, serif;font-size:12pt;color:#000000;">
                      <div>OK, here are the pics.  I am embarrassed to
                        say that I think I jumped the gun.  I realized
                        after I looked at it again, that I had the car
                        jacked up with the jacks on the front leaf
                        springs attachment plates.  So, the axle was
                        hanging down and only supported by the straps.
                         So, the axle was hanging down further than it
                        would if riding on the springs/shocks.  So, I
                        jacked it up under the rear axle housing and now
                        there is clearance.  Not alot, but there is
                        clearance.  Thanks for the quick replies.  I am
                        moving forward, slowly, but surely.  </div>
                      <div><br clear="none">
                      </div>
                      <div>I hope to be riding by the beginning of
                        summer. &lt;(;-o)</div>
                      <div><br clear="none">
                      </div>
                      <div>Cheers, </div>
                      <div><br clear="none">
                      </div>
                      <div>Monty</div>
                      <div>Huntsville, Alabama</div>
                      <div><br clear="none">
                      </div>
                      <hr id="yiv8188697175zwchr">
                      <div class="qtdSeparateBR"><br>
                        <br>
                      </div>
                      <div class="yiv8188697175yqt6845013126"
                        id="yiv8188697175yqt61687">
                        <div
                          style="color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,
                          Arial, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"><b>From: </b>"Monty
                          Love" <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                            rel="nofollow" shape="rect"
                            class="yiv8188697175moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
                            ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]"
                            target="_blank"
                            href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br
                            clear="none">
                          <b>To: </b><a moz-do-not-send="true"
                            rel="nofollow" shape="rect"
                            class="yiv8188697175moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
                            ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]"
                            target="_blank"
                            href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br
                            clear="none">
                          <b>Sent: </b>Monday, February 16, 2015
                          4:27:01 PM<br clear="none">
                          <b>Subject: </b>FW: Pics<br clear="none">
                          <div><br clear="none">
                          </div>
                          <style>#yiv8188697175 #yiv8188697175  _filtered #yiv8188697175 {font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
 _filtered #yiv8188697175 {font-family:Tahoma;panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}

#yiv8188697175 p.yiv8188697175MsoNormal, #yiv8188697175 li.yiv8188697175MsoNormal, #yiv8188697175 div.yiv8188697175MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;}
#yiv8188697175 a:link, #yiv8188697175 span.yiv8188697175MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}
#yiv8188697175 a:visited, #yiv8188697175 span.yiv8188697175MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}
#yiv8188697175 span.yiv8188697175EmailStyle17
	{color:#1F497D;}
#yiv8188697175 .yiv8188697175MsoChpDefault
	{font-size:10.0pt;}
 _filtered #yiv8188697175 {margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
#yiv8188697175 div.yiv8188697175WordSection1
	{}
#yiv8188697175 </style>
                          <div class="yiv8188697175WordSection1">
                            <div class="yiv8188697175MsoNormal"><span
                                style="font-size:11.0pt;"> </span></div>
                            <div class="yiv8188697175MsoNormal"><span
                                style="font-size:11.0pt;"> </span></div>
                            <div>
                              <div style="border:none;border-top:solid
                                #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in
                                0in;">
                                <div class="yiv8188697175MsoNormal"><b><span
                                      style="font-size:10.0pt;">From:</span></b><span
                                    style="font-size:10.0pt;"> Monty
                                    Love [<a moz-do-not-send="true"
                                      rel="nofollow" shape="rect"
                                      class="yiv8188697175moz-txt-link-freetext"
ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
                                      href="mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</a>]
                                    <br clear="none">
                                    <b>Sent:</b> Monday, February 16,
                                    2015 4:21 PM<br clear="none">
                                    <b>To:</b> Charles Love<br
                                      clear="none">
                                    <b>Subject:</b> Pics</span></div>
                              </div>
                            </div>
                            <div class="yiv8188697175MsoNormal"> </div>
                            <div>
                              <div class="yiv8188697175MsoNormal"> </div>
                            </div>
                            <div>
                              <div class="yiv8188697175MsoNormal"> </div>
                            </div>
                            <div>
                              <div class="yiv8188697175MsoNormal"> </div>
                            </div>
                            <div>
                              <div>
                                <div class="yiv8188697175MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:7.0pt;color:#575757;">From my Android phone on
                                    T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G
                                    network.</span></div>
                              </div>
                            </div>
                          </div>
                          <i><br clear="none">
                          </i>
                          <hr><i> </i>
                          <div style="font-size:8pt;line-height:9pt;"><i>The
                              information contained in this message, and
                              any attachments, may contain privileged
                              and/or proprietary information that is
                              intended solely for the person or entity
                              to which it is addressed. Moreover, it may
                              contain export restricted technical data
                              controlled by Export Administration
                              Regulations (EAR) or the International
                              Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Any
                              review, retransmission, dissemination, or
                              re-export to foreign or domestic entities
                              by anyone other than the intended
                              recipient in accordance with EAR and/or
                              ITAR regulations is prohibited.</i></div>
                          <i> </i> </div>
                        <div><br clear="none">
                        </div>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                    <br clear="none">
                    <fieldset class="yiv8188697175mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
                    <br clear="none">
                    <pre>------------------------

<a moz-do-not-send="true" rel="nofollow" shape="rect" class="yiv8188697175moz-txt-link-abbreviated" ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true" rel="nofollow" shape="rect" class="yiv8188697175moz-txt-link-freetext" target="_blank" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true" rel="nofollow" shape="rect" class="yiv8188697175moz-txt-link-freetext" target="_blank" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>
</pre>
                  </blockquote>
                  <br clear="none">
                </div>
              </div>
              <br>
              <div class="yqt6845013126" id="yqt68695">------------------------<br
                  clear="none">
                <br clear="none">
                <a moz-do-not-send="true" shape="rect"
                  ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]"
                  href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br
                  clear="none">
                <br clear="none">
                Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true" shape="rect"
                  href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br
                  clear="none">
                Suggested annual donation: $12.75<br clear="none">
                <br clear="none">
                Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true" shape="rect"
                  href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br
                  clear="none">
                Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true" shape="rect"
                  href="http://www.team.net/forums" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br
                  clear="none">
                Unsubscribe/Manage: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  shape="rect"
                  href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]"
                  target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</a><br
                  clear="none">
              </div>
              <br>
              <br>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">------------------------

--------------080300050605050705070807--

--===============2973278651170775500==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============2973278651170775500==--

---

From: David Lieb via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 18:05:14 -0600

--===============8093750474079734077==

--bcaec517c6c0ddecee050f5192f0

OTOH, Home Depot is in the business of selling construction materials, not
Spridget parts.

David L

--bcaec517c6c0ddecee050f5192f0

<div dir="ltr">OTOH, Home Depot is in the business of selling construction materials, not Spridget parts.<div class="gmail_extra"><br><div class="gmail_quote">David L</div></div></div>

--bcaec517c6c0ddecee050f5192f0--

--===============8093750474079734077==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============8093750474079734077==--

---

From: Steve Christiansen via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 22:39:56 -0800

--===============3464826367823181848==

--800824949-1048193180-1424241596=:37237

At $10 an hour you don't get good or knowledgeable employees.

Steve Christiansen
Ol Phartz Partz
949-716-2569 Office
714-686-1236 Cell
www.olphartz.com
[email-masked]

________________________________
 From: Billy Zoom <[email-masked]>
To: Steve Christiansen <[email-masked]>; "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 3:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] exhaust vs emergency brake (Pictures)

> special Home Depot

Ask them for a T-nut and see what happens. They're hopeless.
--800824949-1048193180-1424241596=:37237

--800824949-1048193180-1424241596=:37237--

--===============3464826367823181848==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============3464826367823181848==--

---

From: "bmwwxman . via Spridgets" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 10:41:45 -0600

--===============6251950157753163241==

--047d7b1117bfaed2b9050f5f7ea9

Sadly you don't get much knowledge and quality out of $20 an hour either
these days.  Or am I just a jaded old goat?   ;-)

Cheers!
Jim

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 12:39 AM, Steve Christiansen via Spridgets <
[email-masked]> wrote:

>   ------------------------------
>  *From:* Billy Zoom <[email-masked]>
> *To:* Steve Christiansen <[email-masked]>; "[email-masked]" <
> [email-masked]>
> *Sent:* Tuesday, February 17, 2015 3:47 PM
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
>
>

-- 
Cheers!!
Jim Johnson
High Plains Youth Hockey <http://www.highplainsyouthhockey.org>
Dodge City Trail of Fame <http://www.DodgeCityTrailofFame.org>
Electronic Journal of Severe Storms Meteorology <http://www.EJSSM.org>

*"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they
look forward to the trip."*

*Winston Churchill*

--047d7b1117bfaed2b9050f5f7ea9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Sadly you don&#39;t get much knowledge and quality out of =
$20 an hour either these days.=C2=A0 Or am I just a jaded old goat? =C2=A0 =
;-)<div><br></div><div>Cheers!<br>Jim</div></div><div class=3D"gmail_extra"=
><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 12:39 AM, Steve Chr=
istiansen via Spridgets <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:spridgets@a=
utox.team.net" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span> wr=
ote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border=
-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div><div style=3D"color:#000;backgr=
ound-color:#fff;font-family:HelveticaNeue-Light,Helvetica Neue Light,Helvet=
ica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,Lucida Grande,sans-serif;font-size:16px"><div><spa=
n>At $10 an hour you don&#39;t get good or knowledgeable employees.<br></sp=
an></div><div>=C2=A0</div><div><font style=3D"font-style:italic;color:rgb(0=
,0,0)" size=3D"4"><span style=3D"font-family:garamond,new york,times,serif"=
><span>Steve Christiansen</span><br></span></font><font style=3D"color:rgb(=
0,0,0)" size=3D"4"><span style=3D"font-family:garamond,new york,times,serif=
"><font><span style=3D"font-family:verdana,helvetica,sans-serif">Ol Phartz =
Partz</span><br style=3D"font-family:verdana,helvetica,sans-serif"><span st=
yle=3D"font-family:verdana,helvetica,sans-serif"><a href=3D"tel:949-716-256=
9" value=3D"+19497162569" target=3D"_blank">949-716-2569</a> Office<br><a h=
ref=3D"tel:714-686-1236" value=3D"+17146861236" target=3D"_blank">714-686-1=
236</a> Cell</span><br style=3D"font-family:verdana,helvetica,sans-serif"><=
span style=3D"font-family:verdana,helvetica,sans-serif"><a href=3D"http://w=
ww.olphartz.com" target=3D"_blank">www.olphartz.com</a></span><br style=3D"=
font-family:verdana,helvetica,sans-serif"><span style=3D"font-family:verdan=
a,helvetica,sans-serif"><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blan=
k">[email-masked]</a></span></font></span></font><font style=3D"font-styl=
e:italic" size=3D"4"><span style=3D"font-family:garamond,new york,times,ser=
if"><br></span></font></div><div><br></div><div><br></div>  <div style=3D"f=
ont-family:HelveticaNeue-Light,Helvetica Neue Light,Helvetica Neue,Helvetic=
a,Arial,Lucida Grande,sans-serif;font-size:16px"> <div style=3D"font-family=
:HelveticaNeue,Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,Lucida Grande,sans-serif;font=
-size:16px"> <div dir=3D"ltr"> <hr size=3D"1">  <font face=3D"Arial"> <b><s=
pan style=3D"font-weight:bold">From:</span></b> Billy Zoom &lt;<a href=3D"m=
ailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a=
>&gt;<br> <b><span style=3D"font-weight:bold">To:</span></b> Steve Christia=
nsen &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">schris51@att=
.net</a>&gt;; &quot;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_=
blank">[email-masked]</a>&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:spridgets@a=
utox.team.net" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt; <br> <b><=
span style=3D"font-weight:bold">Sent:</span></b> Tuesday, February 17, 2015=
 3:47 PM<br> <b><span style=3D"font-weight:bold">Subject:</span></b> Re: [S=
pridgets] exhaust vs emergency brake (Pictures)<br> </font> </div><span cla=
ss=3D""> <div><br><div><br><br></div><div>&gt; special Home Depot</div><br =
clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none">Ask them for a T-nut and see what happens=
. They&#39;re hopeless.<div><br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none"><br clear=
=3D"none"></div><br><br></div> </span></div> </div>  </div></div><br>------=
------------------<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br=
<br>
//www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://w=
ww.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">http://www=
.team.net/forums</a><br>
ets/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/opt=
ions/spridgets/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br></blockquote></div><br><br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div cla=
ss=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr">Cheers!!<br>Jim Johnson<br><a href=
=3D"http://www.highplainsyouthhockey.org" target=3D"_blank">High Plains You=
th Hockey</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.DodgeCityTrailofFame.org" target=3D"=
_blank">Dodge City Trail of Fame </a><br><a href=3D"http://www.EJSSM.org" t=
arget=3D"_blank">Electronic Journal of Severe Storms Meteorology</a><br><br=
><font color=3D"black" face=3D"arial"><font color=3D"black" face=3D"arial">=
<font color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial"><font style=3D"background-color:tran=
sparent" color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial"><font color=3D"#000000" face=3D"A=
rial"><div><u>&quot;<font size=3D"3"><b>Tact is the ability to tell someone=
 to go to=20
  hell in such a way that they look forward to the=20
  trip.&quot;</b></font></u></div>

 =20

<div><font size=3D"3"><b></b></font>=C2=A0</div>

 =20

<div><font size=3D"3" color=3D"#008000"><b>Winston=20
Churchill</b></font></div></font></font></font></font></font><br><div style=
=3D"display:inline"></div><div style=3D"display:inline"></div><div style=3D=
"display:inline"></div></div></div>
</div>

--047d7b1117bfaed2b9050f5f7ea9--

--===============6251950157753163241==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============6251950157753163241==--

---

From: Steve Christiansen via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 12:56:54 -0800

--===============4629548075138008014==

--1121015473-1107452426-1424293014=:91620

We all are jaded old goats

Steve Christiansen
Ol Phartz Partz
949-716-2569 Office
714-686-1236 Cell
www.olphartz.com
[email-masked]

________________________________
 From: bmwwxman . via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
To: 
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 8:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] exhaust vs emergency brake (Pictures)

Sadly you don't get much knowledge and quality out of $20 an hour either these days.  Or am I just a jaded old goat?   ;-)

Cheers!
Jim

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 12:39 AM, Steve Christiansen via Spridgets <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
>
>

-- 

Cheers!!
Jim Johnson
High Plains Youth Hockey
Dodge City Trail of Fame 
Electronic Journal of Severe Storms Meteorology

"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to  hell in such a way that they look forward to the  trip."
 
Winston 
Churchill

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
--1121015473-1107452426-1424293014=:91620

<br clear="none">
<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br clear="none">
<br clear="none">
<br clear="none">
Archive: <a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" target="_blank" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br clear="none">
Forums: <a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" target="_blank" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br clear="none">
 to go to 
  hell in such a way that they look forward to the 
  trip."</b></font></u></div>

<div><font size="3"><b></b></font>&nbsp;</div>

<div><font color="#008000" size="3"><b>Winston 
Churchill</b></font></div><br clear="none"><div style="display:inline;"></div><div style="display:inline;"></div><div style="display:inline;"></div></div></div>
 </div></body></html>
--1121015473-1107452426-1424293014=:91620--

--===============4629548075138008014==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============4629548075138008014==--

---

From: "bmwwxman . via Spridgets" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 15:04:11 -0600

--===============5806883816083906140==

--bcaec5171deb3ea983050f632912

Ta Da!!   Tea nuts!!!

http://www.green-tea-shop.com/bmz_cache/8/8d44b2bd59af0c51b79a3ac06024365d.image.400x399.jpg

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 2:56 PM, Steve Christiansen via Spridgets <
[email-masked]> wrote:

>  *From:* bmwwxman . via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
> *To:*
> *Cc:* "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
> *Sent:* Wednesday, February 18, 2015 8:41 AM
> High Plains Youth Hockey <http://www.highplainsyouthhockey.org/>
> Dodge City Trail of Fame <http://www.dodgecitytrailoffame.org/>
> Electronic Journal of Severe Storms Meteorology <http://www.ejssm.org/>
>
> *"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that
> they look forward to the trip."*
>
> *Winston Churchill*
>
>
> ------------------------
>
> [email-masked]
>

*Winston Churchill*

--bcaec5171deb3ea983050f632912
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Ta Da!! =C2=A0 Tea nuts!!!<div><br></div><div><a href=3D"h=
ttp://www.green-tea-shop.com/bmz_cache/8/8d44b2bd59af0c51b79a3ac06024365d.i=
mage.400x399.jpg">http://www.green-tea-shop.com/bmz_cache/8/8d44b2bd59af0c5=
1b79a3ac06024365d.image.400x399.jpg</a><br></div></div><div class=3D"gmail_=
extra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 2:56 PM, Stev=
e Christiansen via Spridgets <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:spridg=
[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</spa=
n> wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;b=
order-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div><div style=3D"color:#000;b=
ackground-color:#fff;font-family:HelveticaNeue-Light,Helvetica Neue Light,H=
elvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,Lucida Grande,sans-serif;font-size:16px"><div=
><span>We all are jaded old goats</span></div><div>=C2=A0</div><div><font s=
tyle=3D"font-style:italic;color:rgb(0,0,0)" size=3D"4"><span style=3D"font-=
family:garamond,new york,times,serif"><span>Steve Christiansen</span><br></=
span></font><font style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0)" size=3D"4"><span style=3D"font=
-family:garamond,new york,times,serif"><font><span style=3D"font-family:ver=
dana,helvetica,sans-serif">Ol Phartz Partz</span><br style=3D"font-family:v=
erdana,helvetica,sans-serif"><span style=3D"font-family:verdana,helvetica,s=
ans-serif"><a href=3D"tel:949-716-2569" value=3D"+19497162569" target=3D"_b=
lank">949-716-2569</a> Office<br><a href=3D"tel:714-686-1236" value=3D"+171=
46861236" target=3D"_blank">714-686-1236</a> Cell</span><br style=3D"font-f=
amily:verdana,helvetica,sans-serif"><span style=3D"font-family:verdana,helv=
etica,sans-serif"><a href=3D"http://www.olphartz.com" target=3D"_blank">www=
.olphartz.com</a></span><br style=3D"font-family:verdana,helvetica,sans-ser=
if"><span style=3D"font-family:verdana,helvetica,sans-serif"><a href=3D"mai=
lto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a></span></font><=
/span></font><font style=3D"font-style:italic" size=3D"4"><span style=3D"fo=
nt-family:garamond,new york,times,serif"><br></span></font></div><div><br><=
/div><div><br></div>  <div style=3D"font-family:HelveticaNeue-Light,Helveti=
ca Neue Light,Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,Lucida Grande,sans-serif;font-=
size:16px"> <div style=3D"font-family:HelveticaNeue,Helvetica Neue,Helvetic=
a,Arial,Lucida Grande,sans-serif;font-size:16px"> <div dir=3D"ltr"> <hr siz=
e=3D"1">  <font face=3D"Arial"> <b><span style=3D"font-weight:bold">From:</=
span></b> bmwwxman . via Spridgets &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
am.net" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br> <b><span sty=
le=3D"font-weight:bold">To:</span></b>  <br><b><span style=3D"font-weight:b=
old">Cc:</span></b> &quot;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" targe=
t=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:sprid=
[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt; <br=
> <b><span style=3D"font-weight:bold">Sent:</span></b> Wednesday,
 February 18, 2015 8:41 AM<br> <b><span style=3D"font-weight:bold">Subject:=
</span></b> Re: [Spridgets] exhaust vs emergency brake (Pictures)<br> </fon=
t> </div> <div><br><div><div><div dir=3D"ltr">Sadly you don&#39;t get much =
knowledge and quality out of $20 an hour either these days.=C2=A0 Or am I j=
ust a jaded old goat? =C2=A0 ;-)<div><br clear=3D"none"></div><div>Cheers!<=
br clear=3D"none">Jim</div></div><div><br clear=3D"none"><div>On Wed, Feb 1=
8, 2015 at 12:39 AM, Steve Christiansen via Spridgets <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt=
;<a rel=3D"nofollow" shape=3D"rect" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br clear=
=3D"none"><blockquote style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid=
;padding-left:1ex"><div><br><br></div><div><div><div style=3D"color:#000;ba=
ckground-color:#fff;font-family:HelveticaNeue-Light,Helvetica Neue Light,He=
lvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,Lucida Grande,sans-serif;font-size:16px"><div>=
<span>At $10 an hour you don&#39;t get good or knowledgeable employees.<br =
clear=3D"none"></span></div><div>=C2=A0</div><div><font style=3D"font-style=
:italic;color:rgb(0,0,0)" size=3D"4"><span style=3D"font-family:garamond,ne=
w york,times,serif"><span>Steve Christiansen</span><br clear=3D"none"></spa=
n></font><font style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0)" size=3D"4"><span style=3D"font-fa=
mily:garamond,new york,times,serif"><font><span style=3D"font-family:verdan=
a,helvetica,sans-serif">Ol Phartz Partz</span><br style=3D"font-family:verd=
ana,helvetica,sans-serif" clear=3D"none"><span style=3D"font-family:verdana=
,helvetica,sans-serif"><a rel=3D"nofollow" shape=3D"rect">949-716-2569</a>
 Office<br clear=3D"none"><a rel=3D"nofollow" shape=3D"rect">714-686-1236</=
a> Cell</span><br style=3D"font-family:verdana,helvetica,sans-serif" clear=
=3D"none"><span style=3D"font-family:verdana,helvetica,sans-serif"><a rel=
=3D"nofollow" shape=3D"rect" href=3D"http://www.olphartz.com/" target=3D"_b=
lank">www.olphartz.com</a></span><br style=3D"font-family:verdana,helvetica=
,sans-serif" clear=3D"none"><span style=3D"font-family:verdana,helvetica,sa=
ns-serif"><a rel=3D"nofollow" shape=3D"rect" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
t" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a></span></font></span></font><font =
style=3D"font-style:italic" size=3D"4"><span style=3D"font-family:garamond,=
new york,times,serif"><br clear=3D"none"></span></font></div><div><br clear=
=3D"none"></div><div><br clear=3D"none"></div>  <div style=3D"font-family:H=
elveticaNeue-Light,Helvetica Neue Light,Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,Luci=
da Grande,sans-serif;font-size:16px"> <div style=3D"font-family:HelveticaNe=
ue,Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,Lucida Grande,sans-serif;font-size:16px">=
 <div dir=3D"ltr"> <hr size=3D"1">  <font face=3D"Arial"> <b><span style=3D=
"font-weight:bold">From:</span></b> Billy Zoom &lt;<a rel=3D"nofollow" shap=
e=3D"rect" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">billyz=
[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br clear=3D"none"> <b><span style=3D"font-weight:=
bold">To:</span></b> Steve Christiansen &lt;<a rel=3D"nofollow" shape=3D"re=
ct" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>=
&gt;; &quot;<a rel=3D"nofollow" shape=3D"rect" href=3D"mailto:spridgets@aut=
ox.team.net" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&quot; &lt;<a re=
l=3D"nofollow" shape=3D"rect" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" targ=
et=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt; <br clear=3D"none"> <b><span=
 style=3D"font-weight:bold">Sent:</span></b> Tuesday, February 17, 2015 3:4=
7 PM<br clear=3D"none"> <b><span style=3D"font-weight:bold">Subject:</span>=
</b> Re: [Spridgets] exhaust vs emergency brake (Pictures)<br clear=3D"none=
"> </font> </div><span> </span><div><br clear=3D"none"><div><br clear=3D"no=
ne"><br clear=3D"none"></div><div>&gt; special Home Depot</div><br clear=3D=
"none"><br clear=3D"none">Ask them for a T-nut and see what happens. They&#=
39;re hopeless.<div><br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none=
"></div><br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none"></div> </div> </div>  </div><=
/div></div><br clear=3D"none">------------------------<br clear=3D"none">
<br clear=3D"none">
<a rel=3D"nofollow" shape=3D"rect" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=
 target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br clear=3D"none">
<br clear=3D"none">
te.html" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br clear=3D"=
none">
<br clear=3D"none">
Archive: <a rel=3D"nofollow" shape=3D"rect" href=3D"http://www.team.net/arc=
hive" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br clear=3D"none">
Forums: <a rel=3D"nofollow" shape=3D"rect" href=3D"http://www.team.net/foru=
ms" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br clear=3D"none">
.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">h=
ttp://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</a><br cl=
ear=3D"none">
<br clear=3D"none"></blockquote></div><br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"all">=
<div><br clear=3D"none"></div>-- <br clear=3D"none"><div><div dir=3D"ltr">C=
heers!!<br clear=3D"none">Jim Johnson<br clear=3D"none"><a rel=3D"nofollow"=
 shape=3D"rect" href=3D"http://www.highplainsyouthhockey.org/" target=3D"_b=
lank">High Plains Youth Hockey</a><br clear=3D"none"><a rel=3D"nofollow" sh=
ape=3D"rect" href=3D"http://www.dodgecitytrailoffame.org/" target=3D"_blank=
">Dodge City Trail of Fame </a><br clear=3D"none"><a rel=3D"nofollow" shape=
=3D"rect" href=3D"http://www.ejssm.org/" target=3D"_blank">Electronic Journ=
al of Severe Storms Meteorology</a><br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none"><f=
ont color=3D"black" face=3D"arial"><font color=3D"black" face=3D"arial"><fo=
nt color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial"><font style=3D"background-color:transpa=
rent" color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial"><font color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Aria=
l"></font></font></font></font></font><div><u>&quot;<font size=3D"3"><b>Tac=
t is the ability to tell someone
 to go to=20
  hell in such a way that they look forward to the=20
  trip.&quot;</b></font></u></div>

 =20

 =20

<div><font color=3D"#008000" size=3D"3"><b>Winston=20
Churchill</b></font></div><br clear=3D"none"><div style=3D"display:inline">=
</div><div style=3D"display:inline"></div><div style=3D"display:inline"></d=
iv></div></div>
</div></div></div><br><div>------------------------<br clear=3D"none"><br c=
lear=3D"none"><a shape=3D"rect" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" ta=
rget=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D=
"none">Donate: <a shape=3D"rect" href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" t=
arget=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br clear=3D"none">Sugg=
ested annual donation: $12.75<br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none">Archive:=
 <a shape=3D"rect" href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">h=
ttp://www.team.net/archive</a><br clear=3D"none">Forums: <a shape=3D"rect" =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/f=
orums</a><br clear=3D"none">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a shape=3D"rect" href=3D"h=
ttp://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]" target=3D"=
_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</a=
><br clear=3D"none"></div><br><br></div> </div> </div>=20
 </div></div><br>------------------------<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br=
<br>

 =20

 =20

--bcaec5171deb3ea983050f632912--

--===============5806883816083906140==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============5806883816083906140==--