Subject: [Spridgets] Rear Springs - Full Elliptical

From: David Franks via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 16:49:02 -0800

> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

--===============6008278042491010201==
	boundary="B_3507468546_2619353"

> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

--B_3507468546_2619353
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit

Anyone have a source for competition rear springs for a full elliptical 67
Sprite? Winners Circle no longer carries the competition springs with the
offset. If anyone has the specifications that would help as I have a source
that could make a set.

Thanks,

-- 
David Franks
[email-masked]
67 AH Sprite #82 Blue

--B_3507468546_2619353
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: s=
pace; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size:=
 14px; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;"><div>Anyone have a source for comp=
etition rear springs for a full elliptical 67 Sprite? Winners Circle no long=
er carries the competition springs with the offset. If anyone has the specif=
ications that would help as I have a source that could make a set.</div><div=
><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div><br></div><div><div>

<font size=3D"1"><font face=3D"Times New Roman"><span style=3D"font-size:9pt">-- =
<br>
David Franks<br>
<a href=3D"[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> &nbsp;&nbsp;<br>
67 AH Sprite #82 Blue</span></font></font></div></div></body></html>

--B_3507468546_2619353--

--===============6008278042491010201==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6008278042491010201==--