Subject: Re: [Spridgets] exhaust vs emergency brake (Pictures)

From: Billy Zoom via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 15:07:06 -0800

> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

--===============2787453910872310181==
	boundary="B_3506944028_442846"

> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

--B_3506944028_442846
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit

What long springs you have!

--B_3506944028_442846
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [Spridgets] exhaust vs emergency brake (Pictures)</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:14.0p=
x'>What long springs you have!</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3506944028_442846--

--===============2787453910872310181==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2787453910872310181==--

---

From: WeslakeMonza1330--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 13:46:42 -0500

--===============7071992681299133742==

--part1_53ae0.3b1cdd10.4214e692_boundary
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

You might to get a pair of small snips or pliers and trim the split pins in 
 the clevis pins in the handbrake linkage, and then fold them back.   
Otherwise one day you'll be reaching under or working under your car and they'll  
draw blood!

In a message dated 16/02/2015 23:17:55 GMT Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

OK, here are the  pics

--part1_53ae0.3b1cdd10.4214e692_boundary
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3DUS-ASCII" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.9600.17631"></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR:=
 #000000"=20
bottomMargin=3D7 leftMargin=3D7 rightMargin=3D7 topMargin=3D7><FONT id=3Dr=
ole_document=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D2 face=3DArial>
<DIV>You might to get a pair of small snips or pliers and trim the split=
 pins in=20
the clevis pins in the handbrake linkage, and then fold them back.&nbsp;=
=20
Otherwise one day you'll be reaching under or working under your car and=
 they'll=20
draw blood!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>In a message dated 16/02/2015 23:17:55 GMT Standard Time,=20
[email-masked] writes:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px solid"=
><FONT=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" color=3D#000000 size=3D3=20
  face=3D"Times New Roman">OK, here are the=20
pics</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>
--part1_53ae0.3b1cdd10.4214e692_boundary--

--===============7071992681299133742==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============7071992681299133742==--

---

From: WeslakeMonza1330--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 17:08:26 -0500

--===============2805369167033680931==

--part1_efc67.80b2936.421515da_boundary
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

or www.aircraftspruce.com

In a message dated 17/02/2015 19:33:45 GMT Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Go to  Home Depot and get the correct size clevis  pins.

--part1_efc67.80b2936.421515da_boundary
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<DIV>or www.aircraftspruce.com</DIV>
<DIV>In a message dated 17/02/2015 19:33:45 GMT Standard Time,=20
><FONT=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" color=3D#000000 size=3D4 face=3D=
Arial>Go to=20
  Home Depot and get the correct size clevis=20
pins.<BR></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>
--part1_efc67.80b2936.421515da_boundary--

--===============2805369167033680931==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============2805369167033680931==--

---

From: Billy Zoom via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 15:47:02 -0800

> special Home Depot

Ask them for a T-nut and see what happens. They're hopeless.

------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: WeslakeMonza1330--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 16:32:56 -0500

--===============5910665239712143488==

--part1_757da.46c25574.42165f07_boundary
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Speak for yourselves, I'm just a Kid.

In a message dated 18/02/2015 21:04:17 GMT Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

We all are jaded old  goats

--part1_757da.46c25574.42165f07_boundary
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<DIV>Speak for yourselves, I'm just a Kid.</DIV>
<DIV>In a message dated 18/02/2015 21:04:17 GMT Standard Time,=20
><FONT=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" color=3D#000000 size=3D2=20
  face=3DHelvetica><SPAN>We all are jaded old=20
goats</SPAN></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>
--part1_757da.46c25574.42165f07_boundary--

--===============5910665239712143488==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============5910665239712143488==--

---

From: Billy Zoom via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 13:52:48 -0800

--===============8136470781577814288==
	boundary="B_3507112370_4294966201"

--B_3507112370_4294966201
	charset="ISO-8859-1"
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

I=B9m not jaded. I=B9m just very cynical.

--B_3507112370_4294966201
	charset="ISO-8859-1"
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [Spridgets] exhaust vs emergency brake (Pictures)</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:14.0p=
x'>I&#8217;m not jaded. I&#8217;m just very cynical.</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3507112370_4294966201--

--===============8136470781577814288==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============8136470781577814288==--

---

From: tmheffron via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 18:32:10 -0600

--===============7811446842864931089==

----_com.android.email_19767227103640
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_19767227103640
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_19767227103640--

--===============7811446842864931089==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============7811446842864931089==--

---

From: Steve Christiansen via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 17:37:02 -0800

--===============5439416349701008035==

--1121015473-870797468-1424309822=:25010

OK, so we are NOT all Ol Phartz just most of us.  

Steve Christiansen
Ol Phartz Partz
949-716-2569 Office
714-686-1236 Cell
www.olphartz.com
[email-masked]

________________________________
 From: WeslakeMonza1330--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] 
Cc: [email-masked] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] exhaust vs emergency brake (Pictures)

We all are jaded old 
goats
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
--1121015473-870797468-1424309822=:25010

 bold;">Sent:</span></b> Wednesday, February 18, 2015 1:32 PM<br> <b><span style="font-weight: bold;">Subject:</span></b> Re: [Spridgets] exhaust vs emergency brake (Pictures)<br> </font> </div> <div class="y_msg_container"><br><div id="yiv1875656758">

<div><font id="yiv1875656758role_document" color="#000000" size="2" face="Arial">
<div>Speak for yourselves, I'm just a Kid.</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>
<div>In a message dated 18/02/2015 21:04:17 GMT Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:</div>
<blockquote style="PADDING-LEFT:5px;MARGIN-LEFT:5px;BORDER-LEFT:blue 2px solid;"><font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR:transparent;" color="#000000" size="2" face="Helvetica"><span>We all are jaded old 
--1121015473-870797468-1424309822=:25010--

--===============5439416349701008035==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============5439416349701008035==--