Subject: [Spridgets] Alternator

From: Tim Collins via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 11:32:38 -0500

--===============5253852160195688512==
	type="multipart/alternative";
	boundary="=====================_89497359==.REL"

--=====================_89497359==.REL
	boundary="=====================_89497359==.ALT"

--=====================_89497359==.ALT

Before I swapped my generator for an alternator, I ran a test. I 
measured the voltage output vs. engine speed. The red line shows that 
the voltage output from the generator varied with engine speed. The 
blue line shows that the output remained constant from 1000 rpm and upward.

[]

--=====================_89497359==.ALT

<html>
<body>
Before I swapped my generator for an alternator, I ran a test. I measured
the voltage output vs. engine speed. The red line shows that the voltage
output from the generator varied with engine speed. The blue line shows
that the output remained constant from 1000 rpm and upward. <br><br>
<br>
<img src="cid:[email-masked]" width=400 height=400 alt="[]">
</body>
</html>

--=====================_89497359==.ALT--

--=====================_89497359==.REL
 x-mac-type="4A504547"; x-mac-creator="4A565752"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="AlternatorsS.jpg"

--=====================_89497359==.REL--

--===============5253852160195688512==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5253852160195688512==--