Subject: [Spridgets] Smooth Case Question

From: Kirk Hargreaves via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 16:52:56 -0800

--===============1364834197433324933==

--001a113f2ddc775c33050f523deb

Gerard,

When Tamara fills her smooth case . . . does she fill it until the oil runs
out or is it a specific amount?

Thanks,

Kirk

--001a113f2ddc775c33050f523deb
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Gerard,<div><br></div><div><br></div><div>When Tamara fill=
s her smooth case . . . does she fill it until the oil runs out or is it a =
specific amount?</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div><br></div><div>=
Kirk=C2=A0</div></div>

--001a113f2ddc775c33050f523deb--

--===============1364834197433324933==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1364834197433324933==--