Subject: [Spridgets] Not Quite Wheel Chocks

From: HealeyRick via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 10:38:43 -1000

--047d7b86e406b826b8051017daaf

--047d7b86e406b826b4051017daad

Been awhile since we've had any cat talk.  Cat burgers!
http://www.homeharmonizing.com/2014/03/06/the-adorable-cat-burger-pillow-might-just-be-effective-beyond-its-cuteness/

Rick

--047d7b86e406b826b4051017daad
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Been awhile since we&#39;ve had any cat talk.=C2=A0 Cat bu=
rgers! =C2=A0<a href=3D"http://www.homeharmonizing.com/2014/03/06/the-adora=
ble-cat-burger-pillow-might-just-be-effective-beyond-its-cuteness/">http://=
www.homeharmonizing.com/2014/03/06/the-adorable-cat-burger-pillow-might-jus=
t-be-effective-beyond-its-cuteness/</a><div><br></div><div>Rick</div></div>

--047d7b86e406b826b4051017daad--

--047d7b86e406b826b8051017daaf
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Cat-Burger-Pillow_3.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--047d7b86e406b826b8051017daaf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--047d7b86e406b826b8051017daaf--

---

From: Billy Zoom via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 13:38:25 -0800

> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

--===============9036378700707291634==
	boundary="B_3507889107_2992120"

> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

--B_3507889107_2992120
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit

Not wheel chocks, but that pillow thing makes it perfect for the inside of a
kick drum.

--B_3507889107_2992120
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [Spridgets] Not Quite Wheel Chocks</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:14.0p=
x'>Not wheel chocks, but that pillow thing makes it perfect for the inside o=
f a kick drum.</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3507889107_2992120--

--===============9036378700707291634==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============9036378700707291634==--