Subject: [Spridgets] One of these things doesn't belong here...

From: Trevor Jessie via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 11:04:04 -0500

--===============3578091064925857837==

--047d7b15a9f54cdb56050c3a4ef2

No real spridget content other than I'm straightening up the shop to do
some work on a spridget.

However, something struck me as odd.  In my toolbox I have a few items that
are kept in certain drawers that make no sense.  I mean, there is no
logical reason they should be grouped in with other items in that drawer.
However, they have always been there so I continue to put them there.

Some examples:
stud finder is in the drawer with high tension ignition tools/supplies
spare utility knife blades with the hammer, punches, and chisels.

For years I've contemplated moving them to places that are more logical
(like spare blades with the utility knifes), but then I won't be able to
find them.   I'd like to say there is a method to my madness, but I think
it is just pure madness.

Anyone else in the same boat?

-Trevor
BTW, the nail clippers are in the screwdriver drawer.

--047d7b15a9f54cdb56050c3a4ef2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">No real spridget content other than I&#39;m straightening =
up the shop to do some work on a spridget.<div><br></div><div>However, some=
thing struck me as odd.=C2=A0 In my toolbox I have a few items that are kep=
t in certain drawers that make no sense.=C2=A0 I mean, there is no logical =
reason they should be grouped in with other items in that drawer.=C2=A0 How=
ever, they have always been there so I continue to put them there.</div><di=
v><br></div><div>Some examples:=C2=A0</div><div>stud finder is in the drawe=
r with high tension ignition tools/supplies</div><div>spare utility knife b=
lades with the hammer, punches, and chisels.</div><div><br></div><div>For y=
ears I&#39;ve contemplated moving them to places that are more logical (lik=
e spare blades with the utility knifes), but then I won&#39;t be able to fi=
nd them. =C2=A0 I&#39;d like to say there is a method to my madness, but I =
think it is just pure madness.</div><div><br></div><div>Anyone else in the =
same boat?</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>-Trevor</div><div>BTW, t=
he nail clippers are in the screwdriver drawer.</div><div><br></div><div><b=
r></div></div>

--047d7b15a9f54cdb56050c3a4ef2--

--===============3578091064925857837==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3578091064925857837==--