Subject: [Spridgets] Greetings

From: Tim Collins via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2015 07:36:24 -0500

--===============3867803711549993740==
	type="multipart/alternative";
	boundary="=====================_176695109==.REL"

--=====================_176695109==.REL
	boundary="=====================_176695140==.ALT"

--=====================_176695140==.ALT

I posted this pic of a 93 year old Christmas Post Card on another 
Spridget board before Christmas. It is a British post card showing 
Santa (Father Christmas) in a Motor Bus and identifies him as being 
modern. I'll try posting it here too since Mark has enabled picture 
posting (I think). If you Google British Motor Bus with a date 
sometime around the 1920's you will find that the artist was true to 
the actual machine in their post card art. Hope this works!

[]

If this doesn't work, I'll offer this link to my picture albums
https://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/sets/
  - some Sprite pics, my engine test stand project (stalled at the 
moment) and some Leo Bestgen artwork. Mr. Bestgen is the person who 
illustrated Peter Egan's monthly articles in Road and Track for many years.

Tim 
--=====================_176695140==.ALT

<html>
<body>
I posted this pic of a 93 year old Christmas Post Card on another
Spridget board before Christmas. It is a British post card showing Santa
(Father Christmas) in a Motor Bus and identifies him as being modern.
I'll try posting it here too since Mark has enabled picture posting (I
think). If you Google British Motor Bus with a date sometime around the
1920's you will find that the artist was true to the actual machine in
their post card art. Hope this works!<br><br>
<img src="cid:.0" width=320 height=204 alt="[]"><br><br>
If this doesn't work, I'll offer this link to my picture albums<br>
<a href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/sets/" eudora="autourl">
https://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/sets/<br>
</a>&nbsp;- some Sprite pics, my engine test stand project (stalled at
the moment) and some Leo Bestgen artwork. Mr. Bestgen is the person who
illustrated Peter Egan's monthly articles in Road and Track for many
years. <br><br>
Tim</body>
</html>

--=====================_176695140==.ALT--

--=====================_176695109==.REL
 x-mac-type="4A504547"; x-mac-creator="4A565752"
Content-ID: <.0>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="a88263b.jpg"

--=====================_176695109==.REL--

--===============3867803711549993740==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3867803711549993740==--