Subject: [Spridgets] I'm sure this will be affordable...

From: Trevor Jessie via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 16:50:19 -0500

--e89a8ff1c8ac3a9f86050beeade7

--e89a8ff1c8ac3a9f81050beeade5

when it goes into production. Hopefully the picture comes through because
words fail me.

-Trevor

--e89a8ff1c8ac3a9f81050beeade5

<div dir="ltr">when it goes into production. Hopefully the picture comes through because words fail me.<div><br></div><div>-Trevor</div></div>

--e89a8ff1c8ac3a9f81050beeade5--

--e89a8ff1c8ac3a9f86050beeade7
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="what.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--e89a8ff1c8ac3a9f86050beeade7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--e89a8ff1c8ac3a9f86050beeade7--

---

From: WeslakeMonza1330--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 17:15:06 -0500

--===============6054758567765980723==

--part1_4683e.1b27f69.41dc66ea_boundary
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I've seen something similar as well, at least photos of.

In a message dated 05/01/2015 22:03:18 GMT Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Looks  like a very slight variation of Craig Chima's 2006 Limited Prep scca 
Spridget.  

Ron Soave

--part1_4683e.1b27f69.41dc66ea_boundary
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3DUS-ASCII" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.9600.17496"></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR:=
 #000000"=20
bottomMargin=3D7 leftMargin=3D7 rightMargin=3D7 topMargin=3D7><FONT id=3Dr=
ole_document=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D2 face=3DArial>
<DIV>I've seen something similar as well, at least photos of.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>In a message dated 05/01/2015 22:03:18 GMT Standard Time,=20
[email-masked] writes:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px solid"=
><FONT=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" color=3D#000000 size=3D2 face=3D=
Arial>Looks=20
  like a very slight variation of Craig Chima's 2006 Limited Prep scca Spr=
idget.=20
  <BR><BR>Ron Soave</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>
--part1_4683e.1b27f69.41dc66ea_boundary--

--===============6054758567765980723==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============6054758567765980723==--

---

From: WeslakeMonza1330--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 17:15:40 -0500

--===============4729629570081852852==

--part1_46877.73ea4e4d.41dc670c_boundary
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Yep that's where I saw it!

In a message dated 05/01/2015 22:04:28 GMT Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

It is by JLH Morris Minor Parts. His other midget kits are not  cheap, so 
I'm sure this one won't be either.  Looks well designed on the  surface.  And 
it seems to be designed for a road going car with ball  joints and bushings.

--part1_46877.73ea4e4d.41dc670c_boundary
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<DIV>Yep that's where I saw it!</DIV>
<DIV>In a message dated 05/01/2015 22:04:28 GMT Standard Time,=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" color=3D#000000 size=3D2 face=3D=
Arial>
  <DIV dir=3Dltr>It is by JLH Morris Minor Parts. His other midget kits ar=
e not=20
  cheap, so I'm sure this one won't be either.&nbsp; Looks well designed=
 on the=20
  surface.&nbsp; And it seems to be designed for a road going car with bal=
l=20
  joints and bushings.</DIV></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML=
--part1_46877.73ea4e4d.41dc670c_boundary--

--===============4729629570081852852==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============4729629570081852852==--