Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Season's Greetings

From: Peter Caldwell via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2015 12:44:47 -0600

I was thinking about this list yesterday during a drive.... about how 
slow it's been, how so few people seem to post, and about those who 
are no longer on the list, for various reasons.

I was prompted by an exit in Minneapolis for "Pilot Knob Rd.", I guess.

Hope you all had happy celebrations and Spritely hopes for the coming year.

Peter C

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Michael Myers via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 13:54:04 -0500

--===============5016417585139099090==

--089e0158b8385c4586050bafdde0

Happy New Year to all of the remaining Spridgeteers. May your dormant
projects come to life in 2015. I may fianlly get to putting my '64 sprite
bacj together.

Mike Myers

On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 1:44 PM, Peter Caldwell via Spridgets <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> I was thinking about this list yesterday during a drive.... about how slow
> it's been, how so few people seem to post, and about those who are no
> longer on the list, for various reasons.
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/
> options/spridgets/[email-masked]
>

--089e0158b8385c4586050bafdde0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Happy New Year to all of the remaining Spridgeteers. May y=
our dormant projects come to life in 2015. I may fianlly get to putting my =
&#39;64 sprite bacj together.<div><br></div><div>Mike Myers=C2=A0</div></di=
v><div class=3D"gmail_extra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Fri, Jan 2, =
2015 at 1:44 PM, Peter Caldwell via Spridgets <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=
=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]=
.net</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"ma=
rgin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">I was thinking=
 about this list yesterday during a drive.... about how slow it&#39;s been,=
 how so few people seem to post, and about those who are no longer on the l=
ist, for various reasons.<br>
<br>
I was prompted by an exit in Minneapolis for &quot;Pilot Knob Rd.&quot;, I =
guess.<br>
<br>
Hope you all had happy celebrations and Spritely hopes for the coming year.=
<br>
<br>
<br>
Peter C<br>
<br>
------------------------<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">spridgets@aut=
ox.team.net</a><br>
<br>
//www.team.net/donate.<u></u>html</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://w=
ww.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">http://www=
.team.net/forums</a><br>
ets/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/<u=
></u>options/spridgets/mdmyersct@<u></u>gmail.com</a><br>
</blockquote></div><br></div>

--089e0158b8385c4586050bafdde0--

--===============5016417585139099090==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============5016417585139099090==--

---

From: Cebridge via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 13:54:37 -0600

I also am still out here listening and reading:). Alan F would say I'm best that way :), not stirring the kettle.  Hope everyone survived the holidays and off to a flying start on the new year. Me, got a case of the crud on new years eve but i am still kicking so its all good to go 

Leo

> On Jan 2, 2015, at 12:44 PM, Peter Caldwell via Spridgets <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> I was thinking about this list yesterday during a drive.... about how slow it's been, how so few people seem to post, and about those who are no longer on the list, for various reasons.
> 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Nelson Wittstock via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 20:04:23 -0000

Several weeks ago I installed my formerly mechanical tach that was converted 
to electronic.  After checking it out, I hooked up my trickle charger to the 
battery and put some blankets and towels on the car.  I have no plans for 
near future projects but I do keep monitoring the group for possible 
inspiration.

Nelson 

------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Bob Kitterer via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2015 17:16:41 -0700

--===============6111554142946467182==
 boundary="Apple-Mail=_FCF2F204-BFE4-474B-B554-B66E3959C86F"

--Apple-Mail=_FCF2F204-BFE4-474B-B554-B66E3959C86F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

Happy Holidays everyone,

I am still out here and read all the post although I rarely get to the =
computer in time to respond.

My cars have now been in =E2=80=9Cstorage=E2=80=9D for almost six years, =
gads where does the time go.  We left CA last Dec, found a home in AZ in =
Mar so moving and getting set up has been taking up most of our time =
this past year. In a few days we leave for Norway in hopes of seeing the =
Northern Lights.  As soon as we get back Dolores has to go in for a hip =
replacement so that will slow us down probably until spring.  During =
that time I hope to get back to the cars and put the bugeye back on the =
road.  Or find out that I have gotten to old to be working on and =
driving LBC=E2=80=99s.

I do not do Follybook or any of those list so this is the only place you =
will find me.  Looking forward to being more active on the list this =
year.

Bob  and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1967 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2013 Miata

> On Jan 2, 2015, at 1:04 PM, Nelson Wittstock via Spridgets =
<[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
> Several weeks ago I installed my formerly mechanical tach that was =
converted to electronic.  After checking it out, I hooked up my trickle =
charger to the battery and put some blankets and towels on the car.  I =
have no plans for near future projects but I do keep monitoring the =
group for possible inspiration.
>=20
> Nelson=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_FCF2F204-BFE4-474B-B554-B66E3959C86F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D"">Happy Holidays everyone,<div class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">I am still out here and read all the =
post although I rarely get to the computer in time to respond.</div><div =
class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">My cars have now been in =
=E2=80=9Cstorage=E2=80=9D for almost six years, gads where does the time =
go. &nbsp;We left CA last Dec, found a home in AZ in Mar so moving and =
getting set up has been taking up most of our time this past year. In a =
few days we leave for Norway in hopes of seeing the Northern Lights. =
&nbsp;As soon as we get back Dolores has to go in for a hip replacement =
so that will slow us down probably until spring. &nbsp;During that time =
I hope to get back to the cars and put the bugeye back on the road. =
&nbsp;Or find out that I have gotten to old to be working on and driving =
LBC=E2=80=99s.</div><div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">I=
 do not do Follybook or any of those list so this is the only place you =
will find me. &nbsp;Looking forward to being more active on the list =
this year.</div><div class=3D""><br class=3D""><div =
apple-content-edited=3D"true" class=3D"">
<span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D""><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D""><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D""><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D""><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D""><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D""><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D""><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D""><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D""><div class=3D""><div =
class=3D""><div class=3D""><div class=3D"">Bob &nbsp;and Dolores<br =
class=3D""><br class=3D"">1960 Austin Healey Sprite&nbsp;(Mk IV in =
disguise)<br class=3D"">1967 Austin Healey Sprite Mk&nbsp;III (Trevor) - =
still in boxes</div></div></div></div><div class=3D"">2013 =
Miata</div></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></spa=
n></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></span>
</div>
<br class=3D""><div><blockquote type=3D"cite" class=3D""><div =
class=3D"">On Jan 2, 2015, at 1:04 PM, Nelson Wittstock via Spridgets =
&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div class=3D"">Several weeks ago I =
installed my formerly mechanical tach that was converted to electronic. =
&nbsp;After checking it out, I hooked up my trickle charger to the =
battery and put some blankets and towels on the car. &nbsp;I have no =
plans for near future projects but I do keep monitoring the group for =
possible inspiration.<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">Nelson <br =
class=3D"">------------------------<br class=3D""><br class=3D""><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><br class=3D""><br =
class=3D"">Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br class=3D"">Suggested=
 annual donation: $12.75<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">Archive: =
http://www.team.net/forums<br class=3D"">Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]<br =
class=3D""></div></blockquote></div><br class=3D""></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_FCF2F204-BFE4-474B-B554-B66E3959C86F--

--===============6111554142946467182==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============6111554142946467182==--

---

From: Jeff Kelly via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 18:26:12 -0600

Hi Peter and all Sridgteers,
Temp in the mid-30's sunshine so I took the Bugeye for a short drive to the 
Sec. of State (SOS) to renew plates.
Tomorrow is supposed to have rain, ice and snow, so that’s the total end of 
this seasons driving the Bugeye.
Jeff Kelly

-----Original Message----- 
From: Peter Caldwell via Spridgets
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2015 12:44 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Season's Greetings

Peter C

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: 
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked] 

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

---

From: Rick Fisk via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 19:59:33 -0500

Top down, I hope.  :-)

Sent from my keyboard

> On Jan 2, 2015, at 7:26 PM, Jeff Kelly via Spridgets <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Temp in the mid-30's sunshine so I took the Bugeye for a short drive to the Sec. of State (SOS) to renew plates.
> Tomorrow is supposed to have rain, ice and snow, so that’s the total end of this seasons driving the Bugeye.
> Jeff Kelly
> 
> -----Original Message----- From: Peter Caldwell via Spridgets
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked] 
> ------------------------
> 
> [email-masked]
> 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: WFO Herb via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 21:48:56 -0800

--===============3399870694469265270==

--001a11c131ae555abb050bb903eb

Happy New Year to all.

Herb in Oregon.

On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 10:44 AM, Peter Caldwell via Spridgets <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> options/spridgets/[email-masked]
>

-- 
The only people worth getting even with are those who have helped you. *-
 Anonymous*

Here is an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:  If you
forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which
includes my email address!  It is a courtesy to me and others who may not
wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world!  Erasing the
history helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and viruses from being
propagated!  IT ALSO PROTECTS YOU.

No trees were harmed in the creation of this email, though numerous
electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

NOTICE: It is okay to print this email. Paper is a plentiful,
biodegradable, renewable, recyclable, sustainable product made from trees
that supports our economy by providing jobs and income for millions of
Americans. Thanks to improved forest management, we have more trees in
America today than we had 100 years ago.

--001a11c131ae555abb050bb903eb
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Happy New Year to all.<div><br></div><div>Herb in Oregon.<=
/div></div><div class=3D"gmail_extra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Fri=
, Jan 2, 2015 at 10:44 AM, Peter Caldwell via Spridgets <span dir=3D"ltr">&=
lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">spridgets@=
autox.team.net</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" s=
tyle=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">I wa=
s thinking about this list yesterday during a drive.... about how slow it&#=
39;s been, how so few people seem to post, and about those who are no longe=
r on the list, for various reasons.<br>
<br>
I was prompted by an exit in Minneapolis for &quot;Pilot Knob Rd.&quot;, I =
guess.<br>
<br>
Hope you all had happy celebrations and Spritely hopes for the coming year.=
<br>
<br>
<br>
Peter C<br>
<br>
------------------------<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">spridgets@aut=
ox.team.net</a><br>
<br>
//www.team.net/donate.<u></u>html</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://w=
ww.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">http://www=
.team.net/forums</a><br>
ets/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/<u>=
</u>options/spridgets/froggi60@<u></u>gmail.com</a><br>
</blockquote></div><br><br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div class=
=3D"gmail_signature"><div><span style=3D"color:rgb(70,130,180);font-family:=
&#39;Times New Roman&#39;;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);font-size:large=
">The only people=C2=A0worth getting even with are those who have helped yo=
u.=C2=A0</span><i style=3D"color:rgb(70,130,180);font-family:&#39;Times New=
 Roman&#39;;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);font-size:large">- =C2=A0Anon=
ymous</i></div><div><br></div>Here is an Important Message for anyone who r=
eceives this email:=C2=A0 If you forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE=
 THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which includes my email address!=C2=A0 It is a cou=
rtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent =
all over the world!=C2=A0 Erasing the history helps prevent Spammers from m=
ining addresses and viruses from being propagated!=C2=A0 IT ALSO PROTECTS Y=
OU.<br><br>No trees were harmed in the creation of this email, though numer=
ous electrons were horribly inconvenienced.<div><br></div><div><span style=
=3D"font-family:&#39;Times New Roman&#39;,serif;background-color:rgb(255,25=
5,255)">NOTICE: It is okay to print this email. Paper is a plentiful, biode=
gradable, renewable, recyclable, sustainable product made from trees that s=
upports our economy by providing jobs and income for millions of Americans.=
 Thanks to improved forest management, we have more trees in America today =
than we had 100 years ago.</span></div></div>
</div>

--001a11c131ae555abb050bb903eb--

--===============3399870694469265270==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============3399870694469265270==--

---

From: Glen Byrns via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 08:51:42 -0800

I still lurk and miss the list as it was in Frank C's day.  I still have and drive the 1958 Morris Traveller woody, my 1959 bugeye with the Rayjay turbo and Megasquirt EFI, a 1959 Morris stake-side flatbed truck and a 1962 MkI Austin Mini I hope to finish in the next year.  
  The new year finds us well and looking forward to the new year. Wishing the same to all in the coming year.

Glen Byrns

> On Jan 2, 2015, at 10:44 AM, Peter Caldwell via Spridgets <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Peter 
------------------------

[email-masked]