Subject: [Spridgets] Not LBC Generator flooded ideas?

From: Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 16:42:32 -0500

--===============2404306958948788476==

--001a1137fb7807359b050d9504cd

List,
It appears I left the fuel valve on over the summer which is why I can't
get my generator started. I pulled the plug and need to know a tip to dry
the plug and get this baby started. It is new and only used an hr durning
Super Storm Sandy. I have a can of electrical cleaner, starting fluid and
canned air but I would have to dig around for much else or go to the store
if they are still open. Only got 2 hrs of sleep last night and can't think
of a thing other than dry the plug and let it sit.

Manual if that helps.

http://www.ujr.ca/EN/PDF_Support_Files/king_canada_tools/manuals/powerforce/KCG-5625G_manual-eng.pdf

Thanks in advance.

Lin

PS Power was out Saturday and seems I'm in an area that gets hit 4x a year
with power outs. Expecting 2' or more snow by tonight.

--001a1137fb7807359b050d9504cd
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>List,</div>It appears I left the fuel valve on over t=
he summer which is why I can&#39;t get my generator started. I pulled the p=
lug and need to know a tip to dry the plug and get this baby started. It is=
 new and only used an hr durning Super Storm Sandy. I have a can of electri=
cal cleaner, starting fluid and canned air but I would have to dig around f=
or much else or go to the store if they are still open. Only got 2 hrs of s=
leep last night and can&#39;t think of a thing other than dry the plug and =
let it sit.=C2=A0<div><br></div><div>Manual if that helps.</div><div><br></=
div><div><a href=3D"http://www.ujr.ca/EN/PDF_Support_Files/king_canada_tool=
s/manuals/powerforce/KCG-5625G_manual-eng.pdf">http://www.ujr.ca/EN/PDF_Sup=
port_Files/king_canada_tools/manuals/powerforce/KCG-5625G_manual-eng.pdf</a=
><br></div><div><br></div><div>Thanks in advance.</div><div><br></div><div>=
Lin</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>PS Power was out Saturday and s=
eems I&#39;m in an area that gets hit 4x a year with power outs. Expecting =
2&#39; or more snow by tonight.=C2=A0</div></div>

--001a1137fb7807359b050d9504cd--

--===============2404306958948788476==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2404306958948788476==--