Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye Windscreen Replacement

From: fogbro1--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 01:30:13 +0000 (UTC)

--===============5784230323881887007==
	boundary="----=_Part_3019963_1297629.1421717413367"

------=_Part_3019963_1297629.1421717413367
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello List,=20
=C2=A0=20
Can anyone point me to a good "how to" on Bugeye glass replacement?=20
=C2=A0=20
Is there a preferred vendor for the seal(s) and glass?=20
=C2=A0=20
TIA,=20
=C2=A0=20
Ed Woods=20

------=_Part_3019963_1297629.1421717413367
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><body><div style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000"><DIV>Hello List,<BR></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Can anyone point me to a good "how to" on Bugeye glass replacement?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Is there a preferred vendor for the seal(s) and glass?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>TIA,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Ed Woods</DIV></div></body></html>
------=_Part_3019963_1297629.1421717413367--

--===============5784230323881887007==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5784230323881887007==--