Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Battery tray was Corrosion protectors

From: Billy Zoom <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 21:42:58 -0800

You're a much more dedicated Moss fan than I am.

> ELG-207. The 12v one :). It is the right width front to back but is just a
> little long.  When i did the tray for iris i had to cut an inch out i belive.
> I used a phenolic repair kit used on large switchgear breakers to epoxy the
> two parts back together.  The epoxy was black and didnt dry with a high sheen.
> It was almost impossible to see that the tray had been seamed.  Ill see if i
> can find the name of the epoxy kit if you want me to.
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Cebridge <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 08:24:58 -0600

Actually i very seldom ever used Moss for any thing?  Most any part on IRIS
was NOS BMC parts but there was the occasional part i had to figure out a way
to recreate

Lwo

> On Dec 6, 2014, at 11:42 PM, Billy Zoom <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
------------------------

[email-masked]