Subject: [Spridgets] Back on the list, for now, AOL excepting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 13:54:38 -0500

Hi list,
 
If AOL can cope with list traffic I might be here for a while, well the  
spring anyway.
 
Regards
 
Weslake-Monza1330
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 17:25:11 -0500

Facebook have probably worked out that they aren't going to sell much  
advertising against my interests and they probably know less about me than ebay  
and paypal do.  I do try and keep my friend count to under a 100 (I'm on 97 
 at present) because I don't have enough time to keep track of what more 
than  that number are up to and even then rely on most of them not doing or 
posting  much.  It's useful for car stuff and occasionally sharing spridgetly  
photos.

In a message dated 22/12/2014 05:26:33 GMT Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

May I  point out that Daniel has been haunting many of us on Facebook...?  

Cheers!!
Jim
------------------------

[email-masked]