Subject: [Spridgets] Veterans - We thank you!

From: Larry Macy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 13:20:11 -0500

On the 2014 Veterans Day, I want to extend my thanks to the many veterans we
have on the list as webll as those around the world for your sacrifices for
our country.  That thanks also extends to current members of our Armed
Services.

THANK YOU!!

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
[email-masked]
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in sideways,
Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and
screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!".
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive