Subject: [Spridgets] For sale: Sprite rolling shell

From: "CM APPRAISALS LLC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 10:12:47 -0500

Late '61/early '62 Sprite rolling shell. Was a project that never got
finished. Has disc front brakes, the shock absorbers feel firm, and the PO
said the front end had been rebuilt. The tub needs floorboards, rocker
panels, and rear quarter panels, but the doors open and close nicely. It
comes with seats, the aluminum trim around the cockpit, soft top supports
that come apart side to side to stow in the trunk, and sliding side
curtains, all of which need to be refurbished, so this is either a parts car
or a restoration project. It has no title and its VIN tag is gone, but
original number tags are intact in both the driver's and passenger's door
jambs, and it has the number 12122 stamped into the body in the engine
compartment, above the passenger footwell. I also have early front fenders
and a hood that can go with it. I have pictures; email midgiesdad (at) gmail
.com or call 207 - three six three - 3405. Asking $700, but I'm open to
offers. I'm in southern Maine. 
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive