Subject: Re: [Spridgets] SU restoration person

From: Billy Zoom <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 13:54:39 -0800

I thought Curto did a very expensive and sloppy job, but the last time I
said so I got severely flamed by the Spridgets list. 
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Rick Fisk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 19:01:57 -0600

I've seen some of his work and was NOT impressed.

Sent from my keyboard

> On Nov 14, 2014, at 3:54 PM, Billy Zoom <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Billy Zoom <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 22:46:19 -0800

Exactly! I think he did an OK job rebuilding them, but his website really
hypes the cosmetics. That's why I sent my carbs to NYC. I could have had
them rebuilt as well locally for half the price, but I was expecting them to
look great and not have the heads of all the screws chewed up,etc.
http://joecurto.com/

> Mark wrote:
>>   But, it you are looking for cosmetic restoration as well, not so great.  I
>> was able to shine them up and got along fine but it was an expensive process
>> and I expected more for the price.  Since then I have done several pair of
>> HS2's and HS4's with parts from Peter and with a little patience I can do
>> just about as well.
------------------------

[email-masked]