Subject: [Spridgets] What was your first car?

From: Linda Grunthaner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 05:23:18 -0500

Hi Guys and Gals,
I know this topic has been covered but I'm covering it again in more depth
and with photos that all can see. This link shows my 1st car, year, make
model and of course color at an outstanding restoration; 1965 Pontiac
Tempest in Fontana Blue, oddly my parents ordered the same car and color
but 4 door in 1965 and I was there at the showroom watching the event. I
bought mine from an old high school boyfriend and he was reluctant to sell
it for such a high price of $50. because she needed lots of TLC that I was
prepared to give which jumpstarted my freedom. I parked my car side by side
in my parents driveway next to their 1965 Pontiac Tempest in Fontana blue
from 1973 to 1976. I was so drawn to the detail of this ad that I saved the
images from eBay. A year later I looked up the images and to my surprise
they have restored possibly hundreds of cars both foreign and domestic to
the same outstanding condition. I've got to visit this company and commend
them for their amazing work. This car was sold for 16K which was much lower
than the buy now @ around 25K. I was so drawn to it I bought a 1:18 scale
diecast model in the same color : ) instead of buying the car.

http://www.schmitt.com/viewimage.asp?ID=4130

What was your first car? Post an image from your favorite search engine
hopefully in the same color.
Lin

62 California Sprite "Pinky"
"Pay if Forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Bill Gilroy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 16:30:34 -0800 FILETIME=[C9CA02D0:01D00B6B]

I had a1967 Dodge Dart.  It was a lot of fun, but it spent most of its time
sideways.

Sent from my Windows Phone

-----Original Message-----
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <[email-masked]>
Sent: b11/b19/b2014 2:23 AM
To: "Spridget list" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Spridgets] What was your first car?

Hi Guys and Gals,

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: Linda Grunthaner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 08:40:52 -0500

Cool my uncle had a 65.
Lin

On Friday, November 28, 2014, Bill Gilroy <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I had a1967 Dodge Dart.  It was a lot of fun, but it spent most of its
> time sideways.
>
> From: "Linda Grunthaner" <[email-masked] <javascript:;>>
> To: "Spridget list" <[email-masked] <javascript:;>>
> [email-masked] <javascript:;>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]