Subject: [Spridgets] Subject: RE: Hardtop hardware

From: "Mark Haynes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 17:39:49 GMT

Mike-
The only hardware inside is the top bow sockets. The hardtop should have a
pair of brackets that are at the back of the side curtain area that locate on
the top bow sockets. The hardtop is held down by two J bolts with wingnuts
that pass through the top bow sockets and the brackets on the hardtop. At the
front there are just the two over center latches that hook under the lip of
the windscreen.
Most tops no longer have the original j bolts, the wing nut, BTW, goes on the
top, after you pass the J bolt up through.
HTH,

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward

I have an original Bugeye hardtop with some, but apparently not all, mounting
hardware.
Nothing  inside the car.   Can someone please send me a picture of the
interior mounting
brackets, etc. showing how it all goes together?

Michael Rowe
The Holy Sprite

____________________________________________________________
Protect what matters
Floods can happen anywhere. Learn your risk and find an agent today.
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive