Subject: [Spridgets] Web pages gone???

From: Linda Grunthaner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 05:34:46 -0500

List,
I wanted to look at some of my early photos of my 62 Sprite on
SpriteSpot.com but the site is still down (photos only) anyone know when it
will be back up?

I then tried to look for my oldest 2006 free web site called freewebs, my
link http://www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner/ and it too is down and possibly
forever.

Several months ago I looked up my Microsoft web page called MS Live and I
couldn't get in without resetting my password but in doing that all the
images were deleted.

I've learned a lot never store your photos in the cloud unless you have
several DVD's with a backup carefully organized and only trust a paid
server, na never trust the cloud....LOL.

Lin

62 California Sprite "Pinky"
Pay it Forward in honor of Frank Clarici III
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive