Subject: [Spridgets] '65 Sprite race car Barn Find

From: "Dean Swanson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 20:12:06 -0400

Have any of you seen this?

https://www.facebook.com/mybarnfind

http://www.ahexp.com/registry/MYBARNFIND?utm_source=twitterfeed
<http://www.ahexp.com/registry/MYBARNFIND?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=
facebook> &utm_medium=facebook
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Linda Grunthaner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 06:29:38 -0400

Yes it was in a magazine and I've been following. Pretty cool.
Lin

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014, Dean Swanson <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> <
> http://www.ahexp.com/registry/MYBARNFIND?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=
> [email-masked] <javascript:;>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]