Subject: [Spridgets] Paid it forward.....thanks again Frank Clarici III

From: Linda Grunthaner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 06:21:14 -0400

Hi everyone sorry I haven't been keeping up with the list but I want you
all to know how much I love you guys/girls on this list.

Little update, I gave my 94 Saturn wagon away last month, you can see it on
one of the Holy Sprite links, gold wagon with lots of bumper stickers.
After 300K and 3rd engine that finally started making nasty noise I knew
the writing was on the wall. I still love that car and named her after
myself as we had a great time for 20 years together. It took me 1 year to
make up my mind and locate the perfect new owner as I didn't want her
crushed. After posting on a Saturn site about her I finally located a 20
something guy about 1.5 hrs from me and I offered her up free of charge,
gathered all the stuff I had since new including wallet key and all the
brochures I got at the dealer when I bought her new.

He came with his best friend and their girlfriends thinking she needed to
be pushed but she fired right up and drove into his car dolly. I waxed her
and she looked stunning. The best thing is he loves this model and always
wanted one and is a very good home mechanic on this type of car as he owns
2 other Saturns.

I paid it forward using our dear friend Frank Clarici's mantra. Elliott,
Linda's new owner is a nursing student, my favorite most respected
profession. He fixed her already and I am so happy I could help him into
his future. Linda is still my favorite car, and she will keep Eillott safe
and comfortable for years to come.

Thanks Frank Clarici for always teaching me everyday to be a better person
than the day before.
Linda

62 California Sprite "Pinky"
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive